The Amazing Mind Control Machine - Cover

The Amazing Mind Control Machine

Copyright© 2006 by Taoman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Teenager discovers device with allows him to elevate females sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The week passed. Marilyn and I crossed paths at class and in the study hall. I acted my part as student and she did hers as teacher. I did think perhaps she smiled several times at me in a way someone else might notice. She also had awarded me an A on a French test. I was usually lucky in get a B. French wasn’t my best subject. She had written in flowery script on the bottom. VERY GOOD JOB, MIKE. I AM EXPECTING BIG THINGS FROM YOU NOW ON!

I had gained some good size early in my adolescence. I had also been naturally adept and fast with my fists so I had gained some renown in that small town’s youth. I had enough respect that a group of older boys would let me hang around with them and roam the backstreets. With them I learned of the “bad” girls in town who would screw. By the time I was 15 I knew all the ins and outs of fucking. This is why I was able to step right up as Marilyn’s new lover.

Friday night I opened to find her at the stove frying what smelled like chicken. She was barefoot and had on a long cotton bath robe. She twirled around at my entrance.

“Mike! You are early!”

I shook my head and walked over to her, took her arm and dragged her to the kitchen table. She dragged her feet.

“Mike! What? Wait!”

I sat down and jerked her forward across my lap. I pulled up the robe and smacked a bare cheek with my open palm.

She screamed and began kicking. Her hands came back to try and cover her ass.

I hooked my arm around hers to pin her and began a earnest spanking of one cheek after another.

She squealed and began to wail.

I stop and rested my hand a now reddened rounded ass cheek.

She was still trying to jerk and wiggle herself off my lap.

“Stop fighting!” I said, “or I will continue to spank you”.

She slowed and turned a tearful face up to me.

“I got cold!” she whimpered. “and it is impossible to stand very long in those damn heels!”

I noticed the red stiletto heels in front of the stove.

I squeezed her ass

“Ouch-ouch” she winced.

I rolled her and lifted her so she was sitting on my lap.

She bit her lip, moving her ass gingerly trying and to find a way to sit that didn’t sting.

I pushed the bathrobe from her shoulders and bared her upper torso.

“Why do you have be so mean,” she sniffed.”I was cooking you a good dinner’

“Oh my” she suddenly exclaimed and pushed herself up from me and ran to the stove.

She lifted the frying pan from the stove and flipped the chicken pieces with the spatula...

She looked at me and said disappointingly, “They got too brown on one side”

The robe had fallen from her and she was gorgeous standing there naked, holding the frying pan out for my inspection.

“I am sure it will be fine,” I replied.’ What else is on the menu?”

She made me a plate of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. She started making a second plate. I spoke up, “ Marilyn, leave that, put on your heels and come here.”

She looked at me, sat the empty plate down and holding the counter stepped into the awaiting shoes.

Taking gingerly steps she approached me. The heels accentuated her long slender legs.

I took her hand and pulled her in a squat next to my chair. “Perch on those heels right here,” I directed. I held her hand as she adjusted herself on the heels. She looked up at me quizzically.

“You will eat from my fingers” I told her.

That is what I did. I had her hold her hands in her lap and I would hold pieces of food at her mouth and she would nibble at them from my fingers. I had mashed potatoes on the end of a green bean and instructed her to lick it off.

“I know what you are thinking about now Mike,” she said dryly as she licked the green bean.

I teased her with the green bean, making her lean forward to try and bite at it, just out of her reach.

I got up and made another plate, turned and stopped to take her in.

“I need my camera” I said. “That is a classic pose of female erotica”

She was fully resting her weight on her folded legs, perched on the heels.

“Mike please no more pictures. Please that really scares me,”she replied and shifted “My legs are going dead,” she added.

I allowed her to climb onto my lap. I ate some more and continued feeding her between taking bites.

She was chatty. Talking about school and other teachers.

I half listened, then pushed the plate away and pointed to where I dropped my books on arriving.

“Get those” I said.

I watched how sexy she walked as she fetched the books.

She came back and lowered herself onto my lap.

I opened one book and took an envelope with some negatives and black and white prints.

“I have the key to the school darkroom and I developed these.” I explained.

I held up a picture. It was of her face, eyes closed, her mouth wrapped in tight devotion around my cock.

“Oh Mike that’s terrible!” She reached for the picture.

I held it out of her reach. “These are just for us” I said.

“Look how beautiful you are sucking my cock”

She looked at the upheld picture

“You look so big” she commented.

I laughed and we looked at the other pictures. I let her hold them and look.

She sat them down and twisted into me, running her arms around me. She hugged her naked body to me resting her head on my shoulder. Her face toward mine.

“I have thought a lot about us,” she said quietly.

I listened.

“I decided I will try to do everything you want m to do from now on” she added.

“It is a lot for me to try and change. I have tried to a good wife and teacher all my life. To be the way you seem to want me to be, not for just sex, but much more, you really want to own me. It was hard to accept that, but once I decided, it was like a great weight lifted and I was really happy.”

She lifted her head to look at my eyes. “That make sense?”

“Marilyn I think you are what I have read about in a psychology book, a natural submissive. You have been fighting against your true nature all your life,” I answered.

She sat her head back on my shoulder. “Maybe. I don’t know. Maybe so”

She was quiet a moment. “I know why you want me always naked. It takes away my defenses and makes me feel more vulnerable. Also I know guys like looking at naked girls. But, you know if I am always completely naked it doesn’t leave me much to work with. To be more sexy for you.”

I smiled at this and ran my hand up her ribs to gently squeeze her breast. “You would be a sexy piece of ass in a burlap bag teach.”

“Right,” she said. “Let me show you something. I will be right back.”

She rose and her heels clicked, clicked as she left the kitchen. I heard the stairs creak. Above my head I heard a drawer open and shut. A minute later she was sitting back in my lap.

She held up a catalog for me to see. It was the mail order company Frederick’s of Hollywood.

“I bet you would like me in some of these” She had some pages folded down.

There was a series of girls in revealing teddies and sheer negligees she wanted me to look at.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.