The Amazing Mind Control Machine - Cover

The Amazing Mind Control Machine

Copyright© 2006 by Taoman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teenager discovers device with allows him to elevate females sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Marilyn circled around her block twice. I watched her pass by and anxiously peer out the car window. She seemingly didn’t notice anything amiss at the house and decided it was safe. It was 4:30 Tuesday afternoon and she had disobeyed orders.

She had plenty of time to think over the weekend. Her husband hadn’t noticed she was distraught since, as usual, he was completely engrossed with the football team. He spent the entire two days in the basement playing Friday night’s game films backward and forward on a movie projector.

Saturday night she had bathed and made herself up sexy in her special long silk negligee and waited for him in bed. Very late he had stumbled into the bedroom, looked at her sleepily, chastely kissed her on the cheek, buried his head in the pillow and immediately began to snore.

Frustrated she had turned off the bedside light and laid there rigidly beside him unable to sleep. Thoughts of Mike’s large hard cock kept creeping into her head. The absolutely forbidden taste and feel of it. She also pondered how his command and forcefulness had disturbed her in a strange exciting way. Thinking about him her fingers crept to her heated sex and she masturbated quietly.

The next day sitting in church, full of recrimination, she silently asked for forgiveness for committing adultery. She swore she would be strong and fight her sinful thoughts. She had been filled with new resolve as she left church.

With this new commitment in mind she had changed her appearance. Monday and Tuesday she had wore her most conservative outfits to school. She had pinned her black tresses up in a tight bun and had worn her flattest pumps.

Mike had ignored her both days. She had glanced his way in class and study hall and it was as if she didn’t exist! She surprised herself when she realized she really did want his attention.

Then Tuesday afternoon after final bell I stuck my head in her classroom. She was straightening up her desk.

“Cya later teach” I said winking at her. I turned and joined a group of friends walking down the hallway.

“Mike WAIT” she had called after me and hurried to the door. I looked over my shoulder, I puckered my lips and blew a kiss at her. I followed the group of boys going down the stairs.

I left my friends at the edge of the school grounds and took a zigzag route through a series of alleys to get to the back of her house. I used a key I knew the coach kept on a nail in the garage and let myself in.

I made myself comfortable by a window in the dark house and watched for her arrival.

“This just crazy” she was talking to herself as she entered the kitchen door and set her purse and keys on the table. Unbuttoning her coat with one hand she turned on the oven with the other. She lay her coat across a chair and pulled a leftover casserole from the refrigerator.

“DISOBEYED HIM!” she said out loud. “I can’t believe I am thinking like that. And worried he will be MAD! He is just a boy and I am a adult ... AND his teacher!”

She sat the dish on the counter. She turned on the faucet and started filling a glass when a wave of heat flared and flowed deep within her. She dropped the glass and it shattered in the sink. Her knees buckled and she had to steady herself against the counter.

“No ... no ... how can this be happening!” she gasped.

“Mike?” she asked tremulously turning her head to look into adjoining dark living room.

The raging fire of passion dissipated and bracing herself on the counter she took several deep breaths. She turned and hesitantly walked to the living room foyer. She peered in and clicked on the ceiling light. I was stretched out on the sofa grinning at her. My dingy loafers where propped up on the arm of the sofa, resting on her white embroidered lacy covers.

“Hey teach” I said glancing at my watch “You are late. I told you to come straight home from school and be properly ready for me. You had better have a damn good reason why you disobey me ... or tonight will be your first lesson in what happens to bad girls.”

Marilyn brought her fist to her mouth to stifle an outburst of outraged shock at seeing me in the sanctuary of her home. She shook her head.

“Mike WHAT are you doing!...” she hissed.

“Just what I want baby” I answered.

I turned my head and looked over my shoulder at the large picture window. The drapes were open.

“Now you had better go pull those drapes shut before your everyone in town sees the proper neighborhood teacher naked and fucking one of her students”

Marilyn’s eyes glanced at the wide open window and she hurried across the room to close the curtains. She clutched them tightly closed and looked over her shoulder at the me.

“You must go! THIS IS MY HOME!”

I smiled at her as I idly played with the knurled knob of the box resting on my stomach. I had plugged the device into a wall socket.

“You know I have only once before used this plugged in the wall. It was like WAY to much power. Here I will show you”

I lifted the box toward her and twisted the knob. The device hummed powerfully. Marilyn reacted as if she had been punched in the stomach. She made a small cry and dropped to her knees, then withering, she fell sideways to her back.

.I dispassionately watched as my sweet teacher spasmodically jerked on the floor. One leg kicked out sending a shoe tumbling across the carpet.

I lowered the setting and the hum dropped. Marilyn squirmed and pulled her legs up to her chest, causing her long pleated skirt to ride up above her knees.

She panted and blinked. Her unfocused eyes rolled wildly then narrowed on me looking down at her from across the floor. She closed her eyes and her tightly clenched fist crossed her hip to press at the junction of her legs. She took a deep as she rolled her hand against her sex. Her large tits strained at the confines of her blouse. Then becoming re-aware of reality she regained her wits, opening her eyes to peer at me. The tight bun of her hair had become loose and hair was sprayed wildly across her face to the floor. Her hand opened and slid down her leg pushing her skirt back as she straightened her legs.

She rolled forward onto her stomach. She angled her body toward the kitchen and made a rising lunge in that direction.

I turned the knob fully till it stopped. The box vibrated on my stomach as the hum rose to a high whine.

Marilyn crumpled forward on the carpet as if a giant hand had pushed her flat. Her fingernails frantically dug handfuls of the carpet pulling it in folds across the wood floor. I realized she was making a whining sound that corresponded almost in pitch to that which the device was making.

Her hips began to grind against the floor. Her firm ass clenching tight under her skirt. She made a hoarse groan and shuddered. I smiled as I recognized she was having a powerful climax. Then again, her back arched and she lifted her head shaking it back and forth wildly ... her hair flying. She made a guttural “AH AH AH” sound. Then falling from the peak she went slack.

I continued to direct the box toward her.

Again she slowly began grinding against the floor ... then her hands lowered ... clenched at her skirt and buttons popping thrusting it off her hips. One hand rolled her pantie hose downward over the rounded curve of her butt and her other hand found it’s target.

Wantonly her ass rose and fell as she ground her hips down against her fingers. I could see her flushed face flat against the carpet, eyes tightly closed ... her mouth open. She was drooling.

I lowered the settings. The room became quiet.

Marilyn continued roll on her hand as she stroked herself. She made a long “aaahhhh” sound and relaxed. After several deep breathes she again moaned. Her hand pulled from beneath her hips. Both hands went back on her bare ass searching to pull up her skirt.

She slowly comprehended her situation and looked up at me.

I had shifted from my reclining pose and was perched on the edge of the sofa enjoying her erotic display.

“Ready for more sex little Marilyn” I taunted.

She was still panting. She whispered “No ... please No...”

“You are ready to do as you are told?”

She had rolled away from me into a protective ball on her side.

She didn’t respond. I could see she was quietly sobbing.

“ARE you are ready to do as you are TOLD!” he repeated I turned the knob and the now familiar hum began to rise once again.

She jerked as if from a electric shock and frantically rolled over toward me and scrambled on her knees to my feet. She clenched at my pant leg and raised her other hand to grab at the device.

I held it out of her reach.

“NO ... No ... Mike please don’t do that again ... it wreaks me ... I ... I can’t stand it” she begged.

I smiled and using my free hand brushed her fallen locks back from her face. I leaned forward to kiss her parted lips, invading her mouth with my tongue.

Tentatively she pursed her lips against mine, then she opened her mouth as she surrendered.

I broke the kiss and sat back.

“Mike what is that thing?’ she asked looking up at the device.

“I will answer all questions, BUT first you must be properly attired as I told you at school. Bare ass NAKED Marilyn ... NOW”

Huddled at my feet her eyes searched my face as to judge my seriousness. I looked sternly down at her. I took my hand to reach up to the device poised above her. Her eyes widened in alarm and she quickly stood up.

She turned from me and took off her jacket. She folded it and placed it on a armchair. She was standing sideways to me. She glanced at me. I was watching her closely. Looking down she pulled her blouse from her skirt and unbuttoned it. She used both hands to open it and pull it from her shoulders. She neatly folded it and placed it on top her jacket.

She was again wearing a large full cupped, shoulder strapped brassiere. I had seen those advertised for “the full figured women”. She grasped her hands at her stomach and looked at me shyly.

“Get that ugly thing off! I commanded. She jerked at my words but immediately reached back to unfasten the bra. She took it off and laid it on her blouse. She turned to face me, arms stiff at her sides.

Looking at her I admired how her natural stance was proud and erect and not slouching like many girls with big breasts.

I had seen a very youthful picture of her in the school trophy case. She had been a accomplished gymnast when she was a girl. The case had several trophies of hers won at State level. I had heard she had stopped competition when she had started to develop her figure. She still taught a weekly gymnastic class for girls at the school. Her body was taut and firm.

“Drop that skirt” I said. It hung loosely on her hips.

Her pantie-hose where laying balled on the floor and when she pushed down the skirt to let it fall at her feet she and was deliciously naked.

She watched me as I took her in. I wondered if she was looking for my approval. I didn’t want to give her any power so I kept my expression stern.

“Come kneel here” I said pointing between my open legs.

She made shuffling little steps to approach me, continuing her hold her arms stiff at her side. She lowered herself to her knees and sat back on her heels.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.