The Amazing Mind Control Machine - Cover

The Amazing Mind Control Machine

Copyright© 2006 by Taoman

Chapter 2: In the Park

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: In the Park - Teenager discovers device with allows him to elevate females sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The temperature had plunged with the passing of the November afternoon. I sat huddled in my thick parka on a wood picnic table. I had the fur-lined hood pulled up and over my head. There was just a lone streetlight in the woodsy fringe area of the park. The gusting northeastern breeze blew fallen leaves in little cyclones across the single asphalt lane.

I checked my watch. She was late and I was suspicious she was procrastinating. I decided to wait another 15 minutes.

I had been reading one of the lab reports. It was a detailed, several years long record, of Bough’s chimpanzee observations. One particular aspect of the research had intrigued me. One particular female, Lucy, had particularly drawn Bough’s attention, developing a devotion toward him that was far beyond typical chimpanzee behavior. He had used a battery of standard tests with the reward being he used the device. Her chimpanzee response was unique. Blough had attributed it to a extraordinary eagerness to obey him beyond just getting rewarded with the sexual orgasm. She would watch him continuously as she completed tests to see as if to see he was pleased with her.

Hearing a motor I looked up seeing headlights emerge from the stone arch at the entrance of the park. The headlights appeared and disappeared as the car wove through tree clusters and park structures following the looping park lane. I recognized her blue Ford as she came closer. She saw me and circled around in the dark lot next to the picnic area. She left the motor running, but clicked off the headlights.

We stared at each other across the short distance. She had turned on the dome light so I could see her. She lifted her hand motioning for me to come to the car. I shook my head pointing to a space before me. She shook her head negatively and a look of irritation crossed her face. She rolled down the car window.

“Mike come over here!” she yelled, again waving with her hand.

I shook my head and pointed to my feet.

“MIKE ... PLEASE!” she yelled in frustration.

I shook my head, peering at her from under the coat’s hood, I silently mouthed “no”.

Marilyn slapped her hand in frustration against the steering wheel. She rolled up the window and shut off the engine. The car door flew open and pulling herself out, she slammed the door behind her.

I watched the pretty girl approach. Her hair tousled in the wind. She raised her head to looked at me, brushing her bangs back with her fingers. She flipped up the collar of her ankle length coat and clutched it tight to herself in the cold. Her heeled pumps crunched in the piles of dry leaves. She keep l0ooking down to avoid mud.

Stopping in front of me, she shoved her hands deep into the pockets of her coat and stood defiantly before me.

I noted she stood in the exact place I had indicated for her.

“Mike, you MUST stop this now! Your behavior was simply unacceptable and the only reason I haven’t told the Principal yet is that you are a good student and I hate to see you get in serious trouble. We will forget what happened this afternoon and you must promise to never talk to me like that again.” She told me sternly.

Then she added in a sharp tone. “ BUT, What EVER happened this morning must NEVER EVER happen again!”

I watched her full mouth move. I made a small snort of laughter and reached down to my side pocket to flip on the device. I had positioned and adjusted the settings earlier. It hummed against the side of my leg.

Marilyn staggered backward as if a physical force had struck her.

She made a dismayed groan.

“You are late Marilyn “ I said in a quiet voice. “In the future I will expect you to obey my instructions exactly. There will be severe consequences such as a spanking for disobedience.”

She peered back at me in alarm through the disheveled locks of her hair which had fallen across her face. She was trembling.

“Do you understand?” he added.

Her teeth began to chatter “I don’t understand ... this ... Mike ... stop ... stop talking to me so disrespectful. I need to go home ... RIGHT NOW ... to my husband...”

I smiled “The football team is playing seventy-five miles away from town tonight. He will not be home till WAY late. We both know that. You are ALL mine right now Marilyn”

I stood, picking up my books and took her elbow. “Lets go sit in the warm car. We have a lot to talk about.” Marilyn didn’t resist as I led her back to the car.

Opening her door I helped her sit behind the wheel then circled around to the passenger side. I rapped on the window for her to unlock the door. Getting in I slouched comfortably against the side panel to face her, stretching one leg partially across the bench style seat. I sat my books on the floor and on top positioned the active device towards her. It was set at the level that I noted had caused a strong reaction in her, but not enough where she seemed to completely lose it. She clutched at the steering wheel and leaned forward resting her head on the column.

“I am either getting very ill or losing my mind” she said quietly with her head bowed.

“Marilyn lift your skirt and pull down those pantie hose.” I said matter-of-factually. “ As we talk I want to see all your legs and see if that bare pussy is red like your hair.”

She lifted her head at my bold words. She shook her hair back and turned to stare wild eyed at me.

“Mike ... please ... I am a married woman. This is WRONG AND against the law! You can’t make me ... do things I don’t want ... you can’t do this to ME”. Her voice trembled off with weak trepidation.

“Marilyn I really don’t care about any of that. Anyway I know all about your husband’s schedule. I know he is traveling out of town four nights a week on his job. From now on I will want to see you on most of those nights for sex”

She shook her head at my words.

“Oh no ... no” she said quietly.

I leaned forward to unfasten the collar button of her thick wool overcoat. She watched my hand but didn’t seem to fathom my intentions until I flipped her coat back and ran my fingers over and under her left breast completing the caress to fill my hand with the melon sized swell. She reached up to grab at my wrist.

“NO ... stop ... don’t.” she protested.

I twisted my arm away and lifted it to slap her open handed across the cheek, snapping her head back. She cried out, raised a hand to her cheek and pulled back to the corner of the car seat in frightened shock. Her other hand fumbled at the door release.

I reached down, increased the frequency of the device and then reached forward to grab the loose front on her coat, jerking her around to face me. Her eyes had rolled back and she was making a deep “aaaaaaaaaah” sound. She blindingly thumped her hands against my chest.

She abruptly went as limp as a rag doll under the heightened stimulation. I held her up by her coat and watched her head loll loosely on her shoulders. Then using my grip on her coat to steady her I pulled her face close and running my tongue past her parted lips, kissed her.

“No” she said, moving her head backwards.

I pushed her back across the seat. She fell back, bumping her head on the side window. I resumed unbuttoning the bottom of her coat and spread it open, admiring the luscious prize laid out before me. I ran my hand up between her smooth nylon covered thighs.

Marilyn’s head straightened at this and she clamped her legs shut. She pushed at my hand under her skirt without any strength.

She drunkenly shook her head at me. “no ... no ... no ... Mike ... please don’t do this””

I pushed through her feeble resistance and forced my fingers up her thigh. Her thighs squeezed against my hand but I forced my hand until I found a burning wet nylon covered mound. She shuddered, her legs loosened and her fight melted...

“oh God!” she murmured. She arched forward and ground her hips against my touch...

I felt a spreading hot wetness at my fingers.

“You are just a little whore Marilyn “ I told her bluntly. I continued to stroke her. She lay limp, legs akimbo, her legs now spread and defenseless.

I slid my hand further up under her skirt, up to the top of her pantyhose and hooking fingers in the elastic tugged downward at the nylon underwear.

“I want these off now.”

Marilyn offered no resistance. She even lifted her bottom off the seat as I pushed up her skirt over her hips and finally used both hands to pull the clingy underwear to her knees. The double-layer crotch portion was darkly sodden. I bent forward and worked the pantyhose down to her ankles.

“Let me see this pussy I now own”

I leaned forward in the dim light to view her. She had a reddish pale triangle of fine curly pubic hair. I ran my fingers across the bush, marveling at the silky texture. Then probing the delicate petals at the base my finger found Marilyn ‘s swollen and protruding clitoris. I slowly rolled the slippery turgid bud on my finger watching her response. She jerked, her eyes closed and lips parted. She lifted her hips to wantonly meet my touch. She had another intense orgasm.

Her release left her gasping and wedged against the car door and seat.

“Look at me Marilyn”

Her eyes shown wide and bright in incoming dim shaft of light from the street lamp as she blinked at me. She braced her palms flat against the seat and nervously licked her lip.

I smiled knowingly as I fingered her, “No more for you tonight baby. You need to please your ME now”

“What are you going to make me do Mike?” She pleaded, her voice quivering.

“I want you learn to suck my cock and I will be teaching YOU tonight” I shifted and sat back against the passenger door. “But first take off that bra and let me see those BIG bouncy tits”

She glanced down at her bosom, then up to peer out the steamed windows. “ I am afraid Mike. I have never done anything like this before. What if someone sees us?”

I turned around to look also and then rubbed a patch from the fogged window. I peered out into the quiet darkness. “They lock the front gates at dark in the winter. That old caretaker has gone home. Besides everybody in town has left for the game. I know a back way out of here through a cornfield when it is time to go” I added.

She hesitated then pulled her coat from her shoulders, pulled her arms from the sleeves and draped it over the seat. She then unbuttoned her lacy white linen blouse and shrugged it from one arm to the other. She folded it, twisted herself and placed it on the back seat. Her movement caused her large breasts to strain at the confinement of the full shoulder strapped bra she wore, bulging over the cup when she pressed against the seat Unconsciously she presented a breathtaking display as she thrust her chest forward to reach behind her back to unfasten the bra clasp.

She paused, modestly clutching the last vestige of her dignity to her chest “Mike” she said softly. “It’s cold”

I reached over, turned the key starting the engine and flipped on the heater. I reached out and pulled at a dangling strap. She resisted for a moment, gripping the cups of the brassiere ... I tugged again and it slipped from her fingers. She instinctively covered her nipples with her hands. I flipped the bra over the seat.

“Come here Marilyn “ I reached forward and took her wrists pulling her toward me.

She lifted, positioned her legs beneath herself and wiggled toward me. I opened my legs and guided her, close so her knees rested tight between my thighs. I ran my hands up her ribs under her arms to overfill my wide open hands with her full upthrusting breasts. Her hands came up to my forearms as I squeezed those long desired mammaries like a man parched for water.

“Mike I am not used to being handled like this” she whined.

I molded their tight smooth fullness in my fingers. Catching her taut nipples with my thumbs I rolled and flicked them. Her grip on my arms weakened. Her eyes where closed.

She took a deep breath pushing against my carcasses.

I leaned forward, lifted her right breast to lick and run my tongue around a taut nipple. I ran my tongue down the inner slope of her breast until my face was buried in that smooth warm valley. I ran my tongue back up and kissed the other nipple.

She had placed her hands on both side of my head and was watching me.

I leaned forward and kissed her. She parted her lips and gently kissed me back.

I smiled at the change in her. Feeling the smile against her lips she pulled back, understanding my amusement with her surrender.

She started to speak and I shushed her. “No Marilyn. That mouth has just one use tonight. No teaching ... just sucking cock”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.