Naked Amazons
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tale of resistance, cruelty and Sapphic love (and a few other things too),leading to the formation of a ferocious band of superhuman female warriors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

"Don't be so foolish, Joanne! They might come over and find out. You know what that would mean. They'd take you up there again and I'd be all alone for weeks and weeks like I was the last time. I couldn't bear that again. I really couldn't and, what's more, nor could you! Even you aren't that tough - don't kid yourself!"

"Up there" was at the top of the hill, overlooking the rest of the island and with a view over to the mainland - that forbidden place (forbidden to the two girls, that is).

"Up there" was where they had placed Joanne in a small wire-mesh cage, not high enough to stand up or wide enough to lie down in. She had been suspended, swinging to and fro in the wind and exposed to the sun and rain, day and night for three long and horrible weeks and with only one meal and one cup of water, brought over by their captors daily. One day the weather had been atrociously bad and the captors had not come over to feed her. The storm had raged for three days. The wretched captive girl had gone hungry and thirsty all that time, thinking she would die.

The poor creature had been thin as a rake, stooping painfully for days after, wild-eyed and with her hair crawling with vermin by the time she had been released. While she was away undergoing her punishment, Annie had spent all day and all night wondering how her defiant companion was coping with her ordeal, while she herself tried to make do without the help of her mentor, the older and cleverer Joanne. The very merest thought that this silly, brave person might be thinking of bringing down more retribution, sent shivers going up and down her spine! Be sensible, Jo!

"I suppose you want to rot on this bloody island for the rest of your life, do you? Pull yourself together, Annie! There's a suffering abused world over there and a fight for truth and justice to be won!" Joanne angrily pointed to the mainland, "And we should be in the forefront of the freedom struggle, not living like two female Robinson Crusoes on this abandoned piece of rock."

Annie's face puckered into a tearful mask. Two salty rivulets trickled down her cheeks. She had been so happy until three months ago! Before THEY had come forthem both and taken them to this island, naked and exposed to the elements all day and all night.

If only she had not been a friend of Joanne, with her silly independence of mind, love of forbidden learning and dangerous contacts with all sorts of similar rebellious souls!

It hadn't been too bad at first on the island for Annie. In fact she had loved it for a while. There were plenty of interesting things to do and she had loved swimming in the lovely clear water surrounding their new home. They had been left the necessities of life - seeds to plant, a supply of fresh water and some rudimentary implements, which were supplemented every so often when the Inspectors came over. In the Summer it had been fun, at least to Annie, still young enough only to live for the moment. The enforced lack of any form of clothing had meant little to her at first, except sometimes at night, and then there was always the soft, warm and ever comforting presence of Joanne to help her stay warm.

It had been the other, the older, girl who had hated the nudity and loss of identity. Joanne had felt so keenly that it degraded her to the status of a brute beast. Her defiant efforts to construct some kind of improvised clothes had been the cause of her punishment and putting in the cage.

One day a helicopter had swept in from the mainland, unannounced as ever, and Joanne had been discovered - dressed in her cloak of animal skins (she had killed a few rabbits) and plaited grass. They had roughly and angrily torn her coverings from her and destroyed them. After that they had whipped her savagely in front of the terrified Annie, forcing her to remain standing throughout her ordeal. Afterwards they had taken her, bleeding but still bravely silent, to the forbidden zone, up in the hill. There they had left the still undefeated Joanne to ponder her misdeeds for three long and horrible weeks. And here she was - rebellious as ever and planning even more trouble!

Joanne looked with love, despair and contempt at her friend and companion. The contempt was somewhat overlaid with guilt, however, knowing as she did that the poor, silly girl had not been implicated in her offence and was merely unlucky to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Joanne hardened her heart against Annie, though. Somehow she must convince this weakling that they neither of them had the right to remain here and opt out of life. It would not be easy. But, as Joanne's wise old mother had said, time and again, " Life is not meant to be easy!"

As if to underline Annie's warning, the drone of an approaching helicopter began to fill the air with its menacing, throbbing crescendo. The metal monster came in sight and hovered over the beach a few hundred yards way, sending clouds of sand up into the air. It settled like some minatory and obese bird of prey on the hard landing ground. A couple of uniformed women emerged, looking mean and nasty. Jo and Annie knew that they were forbidden to approach these representatives of the State. They stood watching and waiting fearfully.

One of the officials walked over in their direction. The other unloaded some packages from the helicopter. Joanne saw, with a pang of premonitory fear, that this tall and stony faced woman carried a whip, which she was swishing menacingly as she approached.

"Still full of defiance, Joanne Esterhazy?" barked the ugly bitch of an Inspector.

"No, Inspector. I have learned my lesson." Joanne stood rigidly to attention, trying not to show her fear. Hell! The last thing she wanted was more of her skin taken off!

"I don't believe you, Esterhazy! Raise your hands above your head and put your hair in front of you to free up your back so that it can receive my freewill offering of pain! I want it to feel the kiss of this whip, you bloody liar! This is how liars are dealt with, Esterhazy!"

Seven times, the whip descended on that smooth and tanned back, only recently clear of the evidence of her previous beating, and seven times a scarcely perceptible twitching of the face was all that betrayed poor Joanne's agony. And not only agony, but her incandescent and consuming rage.

This gratuitous nastiness settled it as far as she was concerned. She WOULD escape and join the freedom movement. Freedom must be brought back!

Either that or she could at the very least pass on the torch of rebellion to a future generation! If Annie wanted to stay here, in this accursed place of torture, to be a passive and cowardly victim for the rest of her days, that was her affair, but she, Joanne, would not still be here next time these amiable ladies flew over to visit them!

The other Inspector came walking slowly over to the three. She handed Joanne a tube of ointment.

"Put this on both your backs when we have gone. It will stop any infection and aid healing. Sorry, but it'll sting like the devil!"

"BOTH our backs?" said Annie, a terrible fear seizing her.

"That's right Annie Schwarz, both your backs! Why should your friend be the lucky one! Get those pretty little hands over your head, Schwarz, and get that hair out the way, and don't squeal, or we'll give you even more than we gave her!"

Annie did squeal, and she squealed very loudly, after the first three strokes of her first ever whipping. The two brutal Inspectors were as good as their word. The lashing recommenced from stroke number one and a further three more stripes were added on top of that. Ten more times the poor girl's tender flesh was lacerated by the cruel whip. Terrified that she might attract more of this pain, poor little Annie forced herself to remain silent for the rest of her torment. The impact of the blows did not diminish and the last one was far harder than any of the rest. Although the final stroke was by far the worst, Annie managed to stay silent. And so she was spared any more horrors for that day.

The two Inspectors went back to the helicopter, not before telling the pair that what had just happened was as nothing compared to what both would suffer if either even thought about stepping out of line again.

"I guess that puts the lid on my plans for escape!" said Joanne later, as she paused in her oh, so soft and gentle ministrations to Annie's poor back as they both sat together nursing their wounds.

"I don't give a toss about myself, but you could never take any more of that!"

"Nonsense, Joanne! After what those dirty bitches just did, I'm with you all the way! We'll sure as hell get those awful women and make them sorry! What sort of life is this anyway, being always at the mercy of those obscene excuses for human beings? Better to be dead!

Joanne put her arm around Annie's shoulder, making the girl wince as that injured back felt the pressure of her arm.

"Well said, Annie! Try to stay being that brave!" Joanne could scarcely continue speaking, she was so moved by Annie's resolve.

" I haven't thought of anything specific as yet, but if we both start thinking, we'll come up with something! Two heads are always better than one - or so they say! Let's get better first though, especially you, my delicate little friend - my innocent, abused and much loved Annie! You really MUST make sure that sweet darling back is well and truly healed before we do anything."


Joanne walked stiffly across to the heap of packages that the Inspectors had unloaded from the helicopter. She still hurt from her gratuitous whipping at Inspector Van Reisen's expert hand. Every move aggravated her pain and reopened the cuts, every time her legs swung and her bare and not yet terribly hardened feet touched the ground. Before leaving, the Inspectors had taken Joanne to one side, leaving the semi-conscious Annie to recover as best she might. They had explained that these were some things that the castaways would need to survive the coming winter.

Now that she had got her friend as comfortable as she could, Joanne left her lying on her stomach in the mouth of the shallow cave - their only shelter at night. One by one, and almost screaming, she carried the cases over to the cave. Then, with great difficulty, she opened them. They mainly contained food items, sugar and preservatives together with a few pharmaceutical products in case of minor illness. There was nothing here that could facilitate escape, except for some matches - enough to light the odd fire, if they could find sufficient dry branches and driftwood, to heat them in the very cold weather. Not easy to stage a breakout with such a paucity of raw materials!

She left Annie to continue sleeping, smiling very sadly and lovingly at her as she lay there. She gently stroked the light brown hair away from that still childlike oval face. What a darling little innocent to be cast into this nightmare, she thought! But Annie was an innocent no more! What Joanne's incessant pleading and encouragement had failed to do, that savage and underserved whipping had finally achieved. Now both girls were determined to fight against the system and somehow join up with fellow rebels on the mainland to help extirpate evil from a land that had once been a paradise of freedom, truth and justice.

In the days that followed, both captives rested as much as possible. Joanne did all the work that was necessary, in order to give Annie time to recover. Of the two, Annie was by far the smaller and frailer, a dainty little thing by the side of her taller and stronger companion.

Joanne had secretly been a member of the rebel movement for over a year when they were arrested and was now at nearly twenty years old, slightly more than three years' Annie's senior.

The beating that poor little Annie had been given might have stiffened her resolve, but it had dealt her delicate body a terrible blow. By degrees she recovered, aided by the healing ointment (of which, more later) but it was not to be quick or easy. Every day, as Joanne saw her darling Annie's former cheeriness return, she was afraid of another visit and more terrible beatings. Joanne knew that she was confident that she could take it, but Annie sure as hell could take no more.

Fortunately in some ways and less so in others, the weather worsened. It remained very adverse for three weeks. The island was lashed by heavy rain and fearsome winds. The screeching and variable winds did not abate either their ferocity or capriciousness from one day to the next. The authorities obviously feared to send the helicopter across the stormy seas in such dangerous weather. In any case they must have reckoned that the two girls could hardly try anything by way of disobedience in those conditions.

Joanne even thought about taking advantage of this temporary and very welcome freedom from supervision by making some more coverings for both of their bodies, but some compulsive inner voice spoke out against the idea. She confided this to Annie who smilingly replied, "We'll wear clothes again when freedom is restored and not a day earlier. That's what your voice was telling you. We will be the first, you and I of a regiment of Naked Amazons who will strike fear into the hearts of the evil ones who torment the world!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.