Where Demons Tread - Cover

Where Demons Tread

by Forgotten Idol

Copyright© 2006 by Forgotten Idol

Horror Sex Story: An open sexual family gets a visit from a strange man that is only interested in one thing: their daughter.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Horror   Rough   Humiliation   Size   Violence   .

My wife and I were never ones to be considered traditional. We have had an open marriage for years, and good friends of ours have shared in our relations. Last year we made the daring decision to include our oldest daughter, Stacy, into our sexual relations. Stacy took to in naturally. We were gentle and slow with her and she learned to enjoy it very much. I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't enjoy it myself. Stacy was twelve when I first made love to her, and it was incredible.

When Stacy turned thirteen we allowed her to start sleeping with our friends too. It started with Larry, our closest friend and neighbor, and our other friends followed shortly afterward. We controlled the situation absolutely. A great amount of trust existed between us and our close friends, and we would demand to watch when anyone was with our daughter. We had rules, there was no rough stuff at all, no fetish stuff. Luckily for her, and for us, none of our friends were well endowed, all were pretty much average, because, as I previously stated, our daughter was only thirteen. She was somewhat small, even for her age; she will always be petite and thin framed. She had just started to develop, but may have been a little behind some of her friends of the time. Her thin frame just gave the small indication of a woman's figure, there were only a few soft, short hairs along her crotch, her breasts were only swollen half circles on her chest that would barely fill up the center of your palm. I loved both my daughters - the other being Casey, who was two years younger - but Stacy was my little princess. She was my first, and when I made love to her it was sensual and loving. I was always slow and gentle with her. Her young vagina felt amazing to me; even after a year of being sexually active it was incredibly tight, and even my modest cock would bottom out in her shallow channel. Her pussy would also get extremely wet which added to the sensation.

Everything was wonderful for that year, but one night changed everything. My entire family will be recovering from it for years, maybe for the rest of our lives. As we discovered: no matter how innocently we tread in dark places, when you walk where demons tread, it is only a matter of time before you are face to face with one.


It was a rainy night. That is not a cliché, it really was raining. Pouring really. It was windy too and from time to time the lights would flicker. It was unsettling, but nothing we had not seen in the past. I had spent most of the night curled up on the couch with my wife watching television. Our daughters were upstairs doing whatever it was that girls do. I was half asleep. It was around nine-thirty when there was a knock at the door. At first, I didn't notice it until there was a second knock and my wife nudged me.

"Who the hell could that be, with the weather?" My wife said.

We were used to having people stop by now and again, but I didn't think that anyone would have been out in the weather either.

I got up and went to the door. I made certain that the chain-lock was secure and opened the door a crack.

"Yes?" I asked. The man that was at my doorstep was clothed all in black. He was wearing a broad-rimmed hat that cast his face in shadows. He said nothing. "I think you have the wrong house."

I went to close the door but he quickly moved his hand up and stopped it. He was a large man. He was maybe six and a half feet tall and broad.

"I do not think that you understand the severity of your situation, Mr. Roberts." He said. His voice was deep and calm, and he had an accent I did not recognize; it was western European or maybe Russian.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I told him. I was an average guy. I wasn't big, but I was no wimp either, but this person frightened me.

"It has come to my attention that you are the overseer of a rather debaucherous institution." He said to me.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I told him.

He lifted his head a bit, and from the small amount of light that grazed across his face I could see his eyes were blood-red. He sighed.

"You know well what I mean, Mr. Roberts," He said, "Do not take me for a fool. You should get friends that are more tight-lipped."

"I think you should just leave," I said to him.

He sighed heavily and scowled at me, "That is unfortunate."

Outside a large bolt of lightening lit up the sky. The rain was falling more heavily.

I quickly closed the door. As I turned the lock, lightening outside lit up the entire house. Thunder shook the house violently and in a blink all the lights in our house went out; we were in complete darkness.

The door was suddenly forced open, the chain-lock and the bolt tearing through the door's frame. I was pushed back as it flung open and I landed on the floor several feet away. I looked up to see the dark man walking slowing through the doorway, a bolt of lightening lighting him from behind.

"I guess being polite should not be my method here," he said.

I struggled to get up as I heard my wife yelling, "What the hell was that?!" She made it around the corner from the living room just as the man was upon me. He leaned over me, stared at me with his dark, red eyes with a scowl and laid a quick fist along side my head. It felt as if I was hit by a metal bat, and all I remembered was feeling the hardwood floor against my cheek before everything went black.


When I awoke, I felt as if I were in a nightmare. In fact, I often dream that it was just a nightmare and nothing more. I was tied to a chair; ropes around my wrists, ankles, and body were pulled very tightly. I had a hard time breathing. We were in my bedroom, next to my bed. I looked to my left, and saw my wife tied up just as I was in a chair. But unlike myself, she had a long piece of tape over her mouth. Tears were visibly running along her cheeks. I heard a muffled sound from the other side.

I looked over, and along my bed was my precious daughter, Stacy. She was laid out along the bed, her wrists tied together behind her back. Her nightshirt was bunched up around her waist, which exposed her panties.

"Well, Mr. Roberts, I see you are awake," I heard a voice say.

I looked up and saw the dark figure sitting in a chair several feet in front of us. He stood up and walked towards us. I was terrified. He removed his hat as we stepped toward me. His head was shaved. He looked rough and muscular, his eyes glowing like rubies. His skin was pale, almost grayish. I felt something stirring at my feet.

I looked down and saw my younger daughter, tied up just like Stacy, at my feet.

I looked back up at the man, more terrified than before.

He smiled.

"Wha... what do you want!?" I said to him.

He just kept smiling. "I want what everyone else wants, Mr. Roberts. To embrace that which I love." His smile turned to a smirk and he looked over at Stacy.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" I yelled defiantly.

"Oh, I do not think you are in a position to make demands," his voice became calmer and more calculated. He simply kept smiling at me, "tell me, Mr. Roberts, how is it that you could fuck your daughter and then go back to sleeping with that withered, loose-cunt of a wife?"

I heard my wife struggling, and mumbling through the tape. She glared at him as if cursing at him with her eyes.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him. He had control of us, but I wasn't going to let him enjoy it. Or so I thought.

He chuckled a laugh that sounded like a child laughing at a cheep magic trick. "My dear, Mr. Roberts, words will do nothing for you now. You should be happy. I know that you love to watch when men fuck your little girl, and I have been so kind as to let you watch now." He leaned in closer to me, and at the same time her grabbed Stacy's ankle, which forced her to jump. He pulled her quickly closer to the edge of the bed and lazily rubbed her calf. I could hear her trembling in fear and it broke my heart. "That is what I am going to do," his voice became softer; "I am going to fuck her, and she is going to scream."

Tears came from my eyes and I glared at him. I was angry, I wanted to kill him, but I couldn't move. I was helpless. Even thinking of it now I can barely breath.

"I see your anger, Mr. Roberts," he said, looking back at Stacy. He smiled more broadly, "She is going to beg me to stop, and I will fuck her even harder!" He looked back at me, "So is that really anger, or is it jealousy?"

I was taking deep breaths of anger and struggled against the ropes but it was hopeless. He looked back at my daughter and watched himself run his fingers along the skin of her calf.

"She is so soft," He said, "so small and innocent. That is what really gets you, isn't it. That is why you fuck your daughter: the gentle, innocent eyes looking at you, the warm, soft, youthful skin beneath you, the soft panting of her confused pleasure. You are a pedophile, Mr. Roberts."

"I love her!" I blurted out, loosing my self-control and weeping uncontrollably.

"Love..." he paused, "is a wonderful disguise of perversion." He looked back up at my daughter's tear-drenched face. His look seemed almost sympathetic. "When you feel her little body beneath yours, how do you feel? Powerful? Does her little cunt make your dick feel big?" He laughed and turned my chair so that it was facing the bed.

I looked at my daughter squirming against her bonds. She stared at me, pleading with me with her eyes. All I could do was cry.

The man got up and kneeled on the bed next to her, his hand moving up her leg. I could see her shiver from his touch. He looked down at her and smiled and reached up and pulled the tape from her mouth. "We are going to want to hear you scream, little one," he said.

"Daddy!" She yelled the moment that the tape was free from her mouth.

"How sweet," he chuckled, and ran his hand along her face.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

He laughed again.

Through my tear-blurred eyes, I was forced to be a helpless spectator to whatever that beast had planned for my daughter.


The man leaned down close to my daughter's face. "Hello," he said, his hand still rubbed her cheek, "I'm going to fuck you."

"Please... No," she pleaded with him meekly. She looked up at the large man, clearly in a panic over what he might do to her.

"But I heard you like to fuck, so I'm going to give you something special," he said. His hand moved down along her neck, to the top of her nightshirt.

"AH!" Stacy yelled as, with one strong move, he tore the top of her nightshirt open, and exposed her chest to him. "Erm!" She shivered and winced as he pulled at her sensitive nipples before he leaned down and pulled one of her small breasts completely into his mouth.

He slurped at her breasts, going from one and then the other. He squeezed them roughly with his fingers, pulled at her tiny nipples, and all Stacy could do was groan and squirm in discomfort beneath him.

He lifted his head and looked at her. Her eyes were closed tightly. His hands continued rubbing her chest. He leaned in close to her and inhaled deeply, like a carnivore smelling it's prey. He smiled and looked up at me.

He rose and shifted down the bed and untied her ankles. He took hold of her ankles and brutally pulled her legs apart and at the same time jerking her towards him.

"Ah... Please!" Stacy cried.

He was not going to be gentle, I knew. He pressed her firmly down into the bed and held her by one of her thighs. He lowered himself between her legs. In desperation she flailed her free leg, trying to close her legs and force the brute away from her. She failed. With every attempt she made, the large man simply tossed her leg aside. He managed to get hold of her panties and with a tear they were free from her.

Stacy gasped, and struggled more violently as her pussy was exposed. He breathed in, like an animal taking in her sent. He smirked, and snarled, and looked down at her small, helpless body with the passion of a starving man looking at a full course meal. Without hesitation, he pulled her by her thighs, spreading them painfully apart, and lifted her entire lower body off the bed and drove his head down between them.

"Gah... AHHHHHHH!" Stacy gasped and screamed. She arched her back and threw her head backwards. The beast latched his large mouth over her cunt and sucked at it like a vampire at the neck of their victim. He mauled the flesh of her pussy with his lips, his tongue obviously slicing in between her lips and invading the sacred orifice of her young sex.

I closed my eyes, but as I heard the moist, slurping sounds of his efforts, my mind brought up images of the last time I had slept with Stacy. I heard the sounds and they reminded me of the sounds I heard every time my dick was moving in and out of her. I was horrified by myself. I opened my eyes, once again taking in the sight of my daughter groaning, and of the strange man feeding on her cunt as if it gave him life.

"Er... ah!" Stacy moaned. Her face contorted in an obvious effort to deny the pleasure the beast was making her feel.

Suddenly he stopped, and pulled his face up a few inches and gazed down along her crotch and flat belly. Her pussy and his mouth glistened with the mixture of her juices and his saliva.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.