Reality or Perception - Cover

Preview

Reality or Perception

by thecelt

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Cheating,

Erotica Sex Story: How can one man be so wrong with so many women?

Author's note: Perhaps this story belongs in another category but I have come to have a deep respect for the readers in Loving Wives. I began writing for them and I continue to write with them in mind. I hope you enjoy this one.

Thanks to angel love for her usual great editing and comments.

This is a story of a man who makes his living understanding and helping others understand themselves. He makes informed decisions about the women in his life based on his best perception of them. As a professional man, he believes what he sees, and considers that reality. But he finds that reality and perception are often quite different.

The Basis of Things

perception
noun
a belief or opinion, based on appearances.

reality
noun
1. the state of things as they are, rather than as they are imagined to be.
2. a fact.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.