Diana's Double Bluff - Cover

Diana's Double Bluff

by Sirdar

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Tony learned the art of the Double Bluff from sexy Diana teaching him to always tell the truth - or does it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I was tragically orphaned at the age of eighteen, yet despite this I managed to finish my examinations, which I hoped would get me entry to a University hospital to study medicine I was very fortunate that I was given temporary accommodation following my bereavement by my Godparents and their two highly attractive daughters.

Sarah was a contemporary of mine and we had been good friends for a long time, both before and after leaving school, but her sister Rita was two years older and at twenty was very much more interested in men. Immediately on joining the household, I was left in little doubt that Rita saw me as her next possible conquest. Both girls were highly attractive, tall willowy blondes, but Rita in particular favoured short skirts masses of make-up and all the latest fashions.

I really fancied both girls, but because I was a guest in the house I thought it strictly inappropriate to make a move on either of the girls. Their parents Ralph and Joan were really nice people and had given me the 'granny flat' which was completely self contained and had its own private entrance. It gave me a measure of freedom, but I did usually eat with the family and mix with them on a daily basis.

Rita made every effort to corner me when her parents were not around, with great success on most occasions. She would pin me in corners, grope me under the table at meal times and generally take every possible opportunity to be with me. I did not object to some heavy petting or her but company. But I felt that I had to respect the fact that I was a guest in their home.

Even locking my bedroom door at night did not completely deter her. She found a spare key, and would join me in my bedroom when the family had retired for the night, but I was totally responsible and we never got past the snogging stage and when one day in desperation, knowing full well that I was losing my self control and seeking some respite from eternal temptation, I bolted the door, I found that the next day she had removed the bolt. I resisted all temptations to go as far as she wanted out of respect for her parents and their kindness towards me and I steadfastly refused to go past the heavy petting stage. She would then retire to bed in a huff. I would lie there totally frustrated and calling myself a fool.

One day Ralph my Godfather suggested that I might like to help out at his law firm, which would give me a chance to study the law relating to medical ethics? when things were quiet. I accepted this gratefully. The job would fill the vacation, but above all, it would get me away from his nymphomaniac daughter at least during the daytime.

It was therefore, with great relief that her father had offered me this temporary post, but alas I had not been told, or bargained on the fact that I would be the only male clerk, in a totally female oriented establishment. Now, despite my reservations about Rita, I really enjoyed female company, both socially, and to work with.

Under normal circumstances, for me to work with all these delightful females were something like giving an alcoholic a job in a brewery. But on this occasion I had the added stress of having to keep Rita at arms length, so I began to feel a little desperate. The girls though, were delightful and very kind to me in every way.

From the very beginning I was treated well, even pampered, but I soon began to realise that this was the period, when the female of the species, were juggling for position. I soon became overwhelmed by their kindness, but it did not take me long to realise that these girls were very sexually aware, and that each one of them in their own inimitable way was weighing me up as a possible victim for their next amorous adventure. I heard at a later date that one of the girls ran a book on who would be the first to get me into bed.

It was not long before I began to wish (well sometimes) that I had stayed at home with Rita. One I could cope with, but now I had five more, whose burning desire seemed to me, to get me into bed at the first opportunity. I had seriously begun to wonder whether it was something in the water which was causing the problem, or whether my cloistered education, and limited exposure to society had not prepared me for the female dominated environment in which I now seemed to find myself.

At first I even considered joining a monastery, but the thought of absolute abstinence was an even worse fate. Then I considered very briefly, announcing to the world that I was gay, but the idea that I might have to flutter my eyelids at any passing half attractive male, to make the role more convincing also had its drawbacks, even dangers, and might well land me in even more trouble.

A well meaning friend suggested that I go to stay in America until my examination results came through. A solution that I considered seriously, and which had its attractions, especially when he convinced me that all American women were known for their gentility and sportsman like behaviour and always gave their men folk at least ten yards start.

This idea was knocked on the head when another friend pointed out that this rule only applied in a remote corner of Idaho, and that only on the thirty second day of each month. The rest of American womanhood was even more demanding and rapacious than their English cousins and that was why most American men looked so "knackered" most of the time. Well that is what he told me! (Sorry America)

In the end, I concluded that the only course of action was for me was to submit to one of the girls; throw myself on her mercy, let her have her wicked way with me, if she insisted and perhaps, if I was very good she would protect me from the wiles of her colleagues. Having made my decision on a Friday, I rested all day Saturday and Sunday. Took all my vitamins, ate plenty of steaks, said my prayers, kept away from Rita (fortunately it was the right time of the month and she was strangely subdued) and on the Monday morning duly presented myself for work unusually refreshed.

Now during my brief period of employment, I had heard much about Diana. The girl who had been away on vacation with her boyfriend in Vegas for three weeks, but who was now returning at last to work. Now when Diana walked into the office that Monday morning I was literally "gob smacked". She was a real vision of loveliness; her long blonde hair contrasted with the bronze tan of her skin, hung down her back almost to her waist. Her red silk blouse barely covering her prominent bosom, rippled seductively as she moved; her short black skirt emphasized her perfect legs and thighs, encased in black silk stockings.

She looked at me with her dazzling blue eyes, and I felt my knees turn to water as she smiled, yet her eyes were serious in their intensity, as they weighed me up, just lingering on my crotch briefly, to determine what effect, if any, that she was having on me. Then the smile spread to her eyes.

"Hi Tony." She said giving me her super smile, as she held out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm feeling better already, you're certainly worth coming back to work for." I could feel myself blushing, my knees shaking, as I muttered.

"Hi Diana." It took hours for me to get my equilibrium back; but, I got on well with Diana from the very start. I liked her, and I admit I fancied her, but, reluctantly I quickly concluded that she was way out of my league. I loved looking at her, watching the expressions flit across her face as she worked and talked with the other girls. I was I had to admit utterly besotted with her.

Apparently, so she told us, she had left her boyfriend behind in Vegas. He had had a big win on the tables, and to Diana's dismay, he had disappeared with a local girl, who had designs on more than just his winnings? But somehow, and to my relief, she did not seem terribly heart-broken, she seemed only to be damned annoyed at being abandoned. Her pride was hurt and now she was seeking consolation

The pressure on me, from the other girls had seemed to subside since Diana had returned to work. She was I soon discovered, definitely "top cat", in the office, although she was not the Supervisor, she was the one who called the shots where anything important was concerned. She was definitely leader of the pack and she very definitely called the tune...

My adventures with Diana started one morning, just a week after she had returned. Diana was told to take me into one of the empty rooms to check the months invoices. It was one of those jobs where two people could work quicker than one person on their own.

Mary the Supervisor told us quite firmly. "Lock the door and don't come out until the job is done. It's very urgent"

This instruction resulted in a chorus of bantering from the other girls, and offers to change places. Diana, as was to be expected was playing to the gallery, as she put her arms round me, hugging me close to her as she led me from the room, she called over her shoulder playfully.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.