It Started with a Coach Ride - Cover

It Started with a Coach Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 2A: Rena

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2A: Rena - Caught in a cyclone whilst traveling on a coach and saving a woman from the wreckage led to spending days together in a cabin awaiting rescue. To be continued.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size  

Margo and her friends always met once a fortnight in one of their houses, to chat or whatever women do when they are together. When it was Margo's turn to host the gathering I retired to the spare room to allow them to say what they wanted without a male being present. There were lots of giggles and laughter coming from the lounge area showing they were having an enjoyable time. I just had my shower, getting ready for bed when there was a knock on the door and Margo came in. It was obvious that she was a bit tipsy by her stance and her slurred speech.

"Marco can you take Rena home, she has had far too much to drink and she insists on going home. I can't let her drive she'll get caught, please you take her," she pleaded.

"Yes, I'll do it, let me get dressed first," I replied. Thanking God that it was summer and all I needed to slip on was a pair of shorts and a singlet. I didn't even put on my underpants or wear my shoes.

In the lounge was this small Anglo-Burmese lady she was the smallest women I have ever met, she was only about 4 feet 6 inches tall, slim and about Margo's age. She was wearing a silky orange coloured flowing dress and a silly drunken smile on her face. What a state to get into I thought to myself.

"Come on then Rena, let me take you home," I said, leaning down and lifted her up into my arms as Margo opened the door.

"Marco, I'm off to bed, I'll see you in the morning," Margo said as she closed the door behind me.

"You are a lovely big man, give me a kiss," Rena was saying in my ear, as I lowered her into the passengers seat.

I got in, then I realised I had no idea where Rena lived. "Where do you live Rena," I asked.

"Give me a kiss and I'll tell you," she replied hardly able to keep her head still and I am sure was having difficulty focusing her eyes.

"OK then," I said giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Call that a kiss, give me a proper one," she slurred.

"I'll give you a proper kiss when I get you home, but until you tell me where you live I can't give you one," I thought I would put her off.

She handed me her purse and there on the inside was her address. I had to look it up on the street directory and found it was a good twenty minutes drive away. At least I could get her home. Also attached to her purse were her house keys, so I couldn't care less now if she fell asleep, I would be able to drop her home.

She seemed very quiet now that we were under way and I thought she was asleep until we pulled up in her driveway, where she casually opened her door and stepped out. I opened the front door for her and let her in. Right in front of the door in the hallway was a full length mirror and when I saw the reflection of us both it looked ridiculous. Imagine seeing a 6 feet 5 inch man standing alongside a 4 feet 6 inch, if that, woman then you will know what I mean.

Rena pulled my hand and I entered too, she then closed the front door. "You promised me a kiss when I got home, I'm waiting," she said with upturned face.

What if I didn't comply and she shouted rape. Here was I in her house and really and truly at her mercy. It was better to honour the promise I had made than create a fuss, so I leant down and planted my lips on hers. She put one arm around my neck and the other she plunged down my shorts and grasped me by my cock which immediately started to inflate with her touch.

"You are giving Margo this, what about some for me?" she said after our lips parted on that flighty kiss.

I was going to say you are far too small for me, then I remembered Margo and I thought the same about her, and look how easily she takes me.

"Surely you're not that desperate Rena, surely there are plenty of men your age who could satisfy you."

"I doubt it; most of them need Viagra just to get started. I want you, I am ready now and feel the need of a big man," she replied. She then stepped back and in seconds had her dress off, and stepped out of her panties. She wore no bra and her breasts were firm with large dark aureoles, the nipples were proud and she was showing the thickest mat of pubic hair I had seen on a woman.

"Rena, you have a lovely body, I must say," I said and I really meant it for she was perfect, especially for a woman her age.

"Well it's yours and I want you," she slurred. Taking my hand she led me into her bedroom and lay down on the bed on her back with her legs dangling over the edge. She bent and spread them placing her feet on the edge of the bed, showing me her womanhood.

This was too good to turn down and I quickly stepped out of my shorts and singlet and taking my cock in my hand guided it to her entrance. I used two fingers to open her up and her juices seemed to just flow, here was another one who over secretes I thought. I rubbed the head up and down her crack to lubricate the head and it looked huge against her small body.

By this time I was really worked up and the thought of sinking my shaft into her was the most predominant thought in my mind. I moved just a fraction forward and it felt like I was slipping on a well oiled passage as I sank in, feeling her warmth engulfing my shaft. As I moved closer the further I slipped in and I entered her as easy, no easier than I had Margo. This lady really knew how to give pleasure to a man as she moved her hips and I could feel her whole body squeeze my penis as we started moving in our rhythm of love. Soon the sound of our bodies slapping together in that familiar sound which was the unmistakable sound of two people fucking, with that slurping sound as our organs moved apart and came together again.

Oh wow, this lady knocked spots off Margo and in fact any woman I have had before, at last I reached a climax and blasted my load into her. Then I collapsed down on the bed alongside of her.

"How did you learn to fuck like that?" I said to her.

"You really liked that, did you?" she asked in return.

"I sure did Rena, you are some woman, I can tell you that," I said with an arm across her body.

"If you can make my daughter pregnant, you can have me any time you want," she said taking me completely by surprise.

"You want me to fuck your daughter?" I said almost shouting the words.

"Why is that so strange, it is done in many countries if the husband can't manage," she said now very sober. Or so it sounded.

"What about IVF, they can do that now-a-days, and what if I couldn't make her pregnant what then? I countered.

"Just once that is all I want you to try, I only want you to do it once with her," she said looking me in the face. "Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow, why tomorrow?" I asked now curious, for I really would like to get between Rena's legs once more.

"I know my daughters period dates, her best times etc. It's all I have been hearing for the past five years. So I know her better than I knew my own."

"I'll do it but only on condition that you and I can get together again."

"Oh we will, I loved the feel of you as much as I seem to have given you. So off you go now and I will phone you tomorrow morning and tell you what I have arranged. Anyway you will have to come and get me so that I can collect my car," she said with a grin.

Then the penny dropped, she had arranged all this with the sole intention of getting me to bring her home and I bet she wasn't as drunk as she was making out. I looked down at her, "Oh you are a very devious woman, but I sure love the way you fuck."

She then laughed, "You're not stupid are you, I didn't think you would have caught on, but I appreciate the compliment about our love-making."

I left her there lying on the bed as I dressed and returned back to Margo's home. I let myself in and lay down on my bed and wondered if the daughter was the same as the mother, I really hope so, for as I said Rena is some woman.

The daughter Tracy

The next morning three things occurred, first the offer I had put in for an apartment was accepted, I was given a date to commence training as a Police Officer and I got the telephone call from Rena. Could I call before twelve to sign and make the payment for the apartment and could I come and pick Rena up about twelve thirty. The timing couldn't have been better. I left right away and within fifteen minutes I had in my possession the receipt for ownership of my apartment with all stamp duties paid and all paid for from the monies I received from the Coach Company's insurers. The keys seemed huge in my pocket for never in my wildest dreams did I envisage owning a home of my own.

I drove straight to Rena's and in fact I was earlier than she asked but she didn't seem to worry, in fact she was very glad to see me. "My daughter isn't here yet, once she arrives I will go next door to my neighbours. Tracy, that's my daughter is eager to try, so the best of luck. I will go back with you to pick up my car," she said getting up on tiptoe and throwing her arms around my neck. "God I loved the way we made love last night, I'm eager to repeat that."

Just then we heard the front door open and the woman who entered couldn't have been different from Rena. Here was a woman who was almost 6 feet tall and quite fat as well; she had enormous breasts and very wide hips with a large protruding bottom. She didn't walk she waddled. Her eyes locked onto me and a smile came over her face. "Well he is a big man, as you said mum, let's hope he can give me the baby that I want." There was no hiding anything she was straight out with her mother. I have never been with a fat woman before, just as I hadn't been with so small a woman as her mother, so variety was the spice of life.

Rena walked to the door and threw me a kiss and then the door slammed shut and I was left alone with Tracy. We stood looking at one another for a minute before any of us spoke. Then we both tried to speak at the same time.

"Shall we go into Mum's bedroom, just as well make ourselves comfortable, eh!" she said waddling past me and into Rena's bedroom.

I followed.

When I got into the bedroom Tracy was starting to undress, "I hope you don't find me too repulsive, for some men don't like fat women. Shall I get undressed?" she said. I knew that she was very self-conscious about her size, so I didn't want to say anything to upset her.

"What would you like Tracy, what makes you feel most comfortable?"

"I don't like making love with my clothes on," she replied.

"Well then let's get them off and make you feel comfortable," I said.

My, when she took her bra off she revealed a pair of breasts that could bury me and be large enough to feed ten children. Her stomach was quite flat though and flared out to her wide hips. She had a pretty face and she had loosened her hair and it fell to her breasts. I moved towards her and she cowered back, her eyes riveted on my erection.

"My God, you are very big and Mum managed that!" she gasped, then her thighs hit the edge of the bed and she fell backwards. She now lay like her mother was last night, wide and vulnerable, but oh so much larger. Then she started crying, the tears running down towards her ears and wetting the top cover.

"Why are you crying Tracy?" I said now concerned.

"I've never been with anyone except my husband and I feel so ashamed now. How could I have even contemplated such a thing," she said through the tears.

"Because you wanted a child of your own, your mother said." I said this as I lay down alongside her, put my arm around her; she responded and hugged me to these lovely soft breasts, which I seemed to just sink into.

Nothing could have been easier after that, I just rolled over and she opened her legs, clamped her mouth onto mine and I inserted my cock into her crack, I sank into her very soft and padded body. I was engulfed by her legs and arms as she wrapped them around me, so tight that I could hardly move.

"Oh Marco, I can feel you deep inside and it feels as if you are up to my throat. Oh I love this feeling; I have never, ever felt like this. If this is how one should feel when they make love then I have been robbed all these years."

"I'm not making love Tracy, I'm fucking you," I returned.

"I don't like that word, I would rather you say we were making love," she came back.

What the hell whatever one called it, I was rove up a lovely warm pussy and I was going to enjoy it. She eased the pressure on her legs a bit and we commenced the pumping and again like it was a few hours earlier the sound of flesh beating on flesh was heard this time a lot louder, for there was more flesh being slapped together. Last night helped me last a good bit longer and during this time Tracy had gone through at least two or three orgasms, for I doubt that she had acted out the feelings she had gone through. Each time she climaxed I was held tighter to her body and then the relaxing, followed by her rapid thrusting of hips, then the sighs and release of breath and the thrusting back of her head as the climax occurred.

I cannot say that I climaxed with her, but when I did it came with a rush and on feeling my sperm hitting her cervix she thrust her body hard into mine and lifted her bottom off the bed, lifting me at the same time.

"Oh yes, yes, I felt you away up inside my body, I feel you have flooded my whole insides." she said still holding me tight. I just had to have a feel of these gorgeous breasts, so I brought my hands up from her hips and took one in each hand. They were as heavy as hell, I was glad I didn't have to carry these around with me all the time. I gave each nipple a bit of attention and she was rolling her shoulders in the pleasurable attention I was giving them.

"Can we ever do this again Marco, I have never felt so satisfied," she said kissing me on the cheek.

"Maybe after the baby is born," I said.

"I too think I have at long last become pregnant and I will hold you up on that promise. Maybe you will be able to give me another," she said with a giggle. She was now a lot more comfortable and easy with me as we lay there on the bed as our bodies returned to normal. In all we had only taken twenty minutes, even although it had seemed like hours. Both of us got up from the bed and as she got up she leant forward took my limp member in her hand and gave it a kiss. That was something she shouldn't have done, for it grew in her hand and slid up her face as it was once again gorged in blood.

I turned her around and she dropped to her knees on the floor. I got behind her and thrust my now rigid cock back into the warmth where only minutes before it had been.

"Oh, so soon and I have you again," she said thrusting her huge wide hips back onto the cock that was impaling her. Her buttocks were so very soft that I seemed to sink into them like a feather pillow. I reached out and grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me, gaining an extra inch, she had almost the eleven inches of my cock buried inside of her and she was enjoying it that much she was encouraging me to drive it in even further.

I said earlier that I was larger than even my large frame would normally have had, but my father too was what one would call "Well hung." it must be a family trait for he told me his father was the same. A lot of women were frightened or put off facing a cock that was almost twice the size of an average man, but in the past few months I have met three ladies that don't seem to bother and two of them are a lot smaller than the average woman. So from now on I no longer feel that I will hurt a woman, by ramming my cock home, giving me as much pleasure as they seem to enjoy.

One just had to see Tracy with my cock rammed up to the hilt to see that she was enjoying every bit of it, the way she was rolling her hips and thrusting back onto me and moaning as she done so.

I reached under her and took hold of her breasts which were dangling there and pulled her onto me using them and she squealed with delight and urged to pull harder, now we were like ravenous animals as we thrust and pounded until we both again reached a climax. She fell forward onto her arms and I over her back. Again we kept this position until I felt my deflated cock slide out of her warm saturated pussy.

"Oh, if that doesn't do it then nothing will," she said into the bedroom carpet.

I got up and helped her to her feet; she looked all ruffled but a huge smile on her face. "Using your terminology, I've been really and truly fucked and loved every second of it."

"I too, surely appreciated being asked to help you, maybe next time will be just for pleasure," I said.

"Oh this time was pleasurable enough, I don't think I could stand any more for now," she said drawing on her huge panties.

Soon we were dressed and I watched her drive off, still smiling. Rena must have been watching for no sooner had Tracy turned the corner at the end of the street than Rena was back in the house. "Well how did it go, you took long enough?"

"Oh fine, maybe we will try it again sometime," I said with a laugh, "but not to-day, I'm knackered."

"No point then in me asking you over this evening," she said.

"Rena, I honestly wouldn't be much good to you to-night, maybe another."

"I understand, thank you for helping my daughter, I'll get all the details after. Can you take me to get my car now?"

On the way there I told her about my new apartment and that I was moving in at the week-end, so it was arranged that she was going to come over on Saturday afternoon, to see the apartment.

Over the years I have collected pieces of furniture and stored it in a self-lock-up and to-morrow I was going to hire a furniture moving trailer and take my things to my new apartment. I had plenty of time to-day to arrange the connection of the services, so I made my way back to Margo's.

Margo had just returned from work when I arrived back and hadn't even started preparing her evening meal. "Margo forget about cooking I'll take you out for something to eat, I have a few things to discus with you,"

"Great, for I feel knackered and didn't fancy cooking anyway."

So we chose to go to a Chinese restaurant and I told her about my apartment and new job.

"How was Rena, did you get her home alright, I heard you coming back, you took your time?"

"First, you didn't give me her address so I had to find it in her purse and then find the place."

"I don't think she was as drunk as she made out. What did she want you to do?"

"Don't know I just dropped her off nothing more," I said. Why the hell was I lying to her what difference does if make if I fucked every women in the street, it was no concern of hers.

"Oh Yea," she said in her American accent and gave me a frowned look.

After we had eaten I took her home and we went straight into the dining room where Margo had a drip coffee maker always on, for she lived on coffee. I was sitting on one of the dining room chairs and I turned the chair round as she came over with the two cups of coffee. She placed the two cups on the table and hitched her dress up and sat across my knees with a leg either side of me her face was only inches from my face.

She was now undoing my trousers and reached in and relieved my semi-erect penis, but it wasn't semi for long, it was growing by the second in her hand. She lifted herself up placed it between her legs and slid down the shaft, now our bodies were touching and I was deeply embedded inside of her. It was then I realised that she was nothing compared with Rena. Where Rena was soft Margo was all bone, I had a feeling I wouldn't be parking here many more times if there was better parking areas around. It was great at the time and I felt I had to be moving on, but she would still be a very good friend.

"You don't seem to be as eager to-night," she said sensing my feelings.

"I've had a really busy day and all the excitement of the apartment and job has really got to me," I lied.

"You don't mind if I just sit like this for a while do you, I love to feel you inside of me,"

"Margo sit there as long as you want, I like it too."

And sit there she did drinking her coffee over my shoulder, occasionally giving a little wriggle of her hips just enough to keep me hard.

Then a knock on the door and there was a flurry as we both adjusted our clothing to look normal as Margo went to the door. I heard voices between people who knew one another and then Margo and two ladies entered. What was with Margo, here was another two smallish women of Asian stock and now Margo was talking to them in some foreign language and they were answering

I was introduced to them both but I cleanly forgot their names five minutes after being told. One of them had just come from Rena's and was eyeing me up and down. I had the feeling that Rena had told this lady all about our encounter, maybe not but it was the feeling I had. They didn't stop long and then they left.

"Wonder why they called in, they don't normally call at this time of night," Margo said with a puzzled look on her face.

The spell had been broken, and after I finished my coffee I went to bed.

Saturday, Rena as she promised came round to inspect my apartment which was on the fifth floor overlooking the city. I had always wanted to live in the city centre and now I had eventually done so.

"Marco, you really impressed my daughter, she told me she never felt like she felt with you all her married life. We will know in a couple of weeks if you and her have clicked."

"What will her husband think if she suddenly becomes pregnant? Won't he suspect?"

"No way he tries his best, but doesn't arouse Tracy as you do."

"And you, what do you think," I asked.

"I think we should christen this carpet right now, want to try," she said with a wicked grin.

"You bet, I have been looking forward to this," I told her.

"Let me be on top, I want to be able to see you, I think you are marvellous," she said lifting her dress to show she was bare underneath.

"Rena, you'll catch a death of cold going around like that."

She laughed,."I took my panties off just outside of your door and I will put them back on again when I leave."

I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them revealing my erect penis to her, then lay down with my hands behind my head." I'm all yours Rena do as you wish," I said.

It looked ridiculous, this little lady standing over a huge cock and as her knees bent I watched it slowly disappear into her. The sensation was the same as the other evening, somehow she felt softer inside than Margo and all the time she was watching me. Then she was on her knees and her lower body was hard against mine, rubbing our pubic hairs together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.