It Started with a Coach Ride - Cover

It Started with a Coach Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Caught in a cyclone whilst traveling on a coach and saving a woman from the wreckage led to spending days together in a cabin awaiting rescue. To be continued.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size  

I wish I could have afforded the airfare rather than having to travel the 2000 kilometres by bus. My bottom was sore by having to sit so long in one position. One could only stretch their legs once every three hours when the coach stopped for one to get something to eat and go to the toilet.

For someone with a 6 feet 5 inch frame the seats of a coach are a real squeeze, I had to sit square on. The reason I had to share the seat with someone else, for in the holiday season the coaches were always well booked. My seat companion was an elderly woman of American extraction who was the thinnest person I have ever met. She wore these tight pants which made her look even thinner with her spindly legs and no bottom. Her hearing must be going for when she spoke she almost let the whole coach hear what she was saying and her thick American accent was grating to the nerves. One cannot pick their travel companions on public transport so I had to just grin and bare it.

The cyclone hit us during the night and the rain was falling that heavily the coach was almost crawling. The sounds of the rain beating on the roof was constant and even though this was happening most of the passengers were sound asleep in the dimmed light of the coach interior. Looking out of the side window hypnotised me watching the scant pieces of landscape that was visible from the window pass by.

Suddenly the whole bus was rolling and everything tossed around inside. I had the presence of mind to grab the elderly woman, bend her over my knees and lean over her as the roof crushed on to the seats. The shouts and screams of the injured was all around us, as the rolling stopped then we were back on the wheels again, but now water was slowly rising inside the bus. God I thought we are in a river and if I don't get out of here quick I'm done for.

The window was easy to push out; the difficulty came in turning my body to squeeze out of the shattered window. I was sure clad that I had swapped with the elderly woman and took the aisle seat and gave her the window seat for I would have been trapped. She was moaning on my lap and my penis must have been close to her mouth for I felt her hot breath through my trousers. Even though we were in this life or death situation I was getting a hard-on, maybe it was because of the fear of drowning as well.

I managed to wiggle myself through the window opening now about a third its original size. Once outside my feet could not reach the ground and I was treading water. I reached in through the opening grabbed the woman by the back of her collar and pulled her out of the window, not at all gently. I had no time for gentleness, only to save her life, for now the water was up to the window level. I pushed off from the bus side pulling the woman with me and moved my way to an embankment I saw in front of me. I heard a loud gurgling behind me and when I looked round I saw the bus disappear below the water, it completely vanished.

Struggling, I made it to the bank dragging the woman with me, up the slippery embankment to the top only to find that I had swum to the opposite bank than the one with the road. During this time the sky lit up with lightning flashes and the rain lashing down. Then out of nowhere a rush of water came down as high as the embankments and travelling at a fantastic speed. I saw the coach again being lifted out of the torrent and the last I saw of it, it was rolling parallel to the wave down between the embankments taking it away from the scene of the crash. I could see no-one else either on the opposite side of the river or at this side. Five minutes later and I would never have made it either.

No vehicles were travelling on the road for I could see no lights, I knew that this was a desolate place where towns were hundreds of kilometres apart, but I had to find shelter, to get out of this storm. Now the ground was like quick mire and every step was an effort. I tried to keep to the embankment, but because of trees and boulders I was being driven further away from the river. But I could hear it, boulders rolling and grinding together, because of the force of the river.

The elderly woman was exhausted so it ended me carrying her, her weight was negligible she was that thin and small. Suddenly in front of us set in among trees on a small rise was a hut of some sort and to this I made my way. It was padlocked and there were bars on the two windows. I put the woman down and leant her against the wall. I then looked around for a rock, once I got the rock, I smashed the padlock and the staple flew off. I took her hand and entered the hut, forcing the door shut against the strong wind and beating rain. At least now we were out of the rain. But everything was pitch-black. Only when we had a lightning flash did I catch a glimpse of the inside. There was one bed over in the corner and to this we made our way, groping with my hand in front of me and dragging the woman behind.

On reaching the bed I felt around and discovered a blanket, only the one, so it will have to do. All this time not a word had been said, mostly due to the wind and rain, for it would have been pointless even trying, our voices wouldn't have been heard anyway unless we placed out mouths to the others ears. It was bad enough now but at least we were inside.

"I can't do anything just now but I'm getting out of my wet outer clothes, there is one blanket here, you can do the same and we will share the blanket. When we have light we can assess our situation."

I never waited on her reply but started taking off my outer clothes and place them on a rough table I saw near the bed, spreading them out so they would dry after I wrung them out by hand. Then I lay down on the bed and drew the blanket over me, hoping there were no unwanted visitors lurking between its folds. The woman stood there for a few minutes, pondering what to do, but she too removed her clothing for I heard her remove her clothes then a second later lay down beside me with her back towards me. I wrapped the blanket around her and felt her bare flesh and naturally my hand went over her body and I drew her closer so we could share our body heat.

Still my heart was beating a lot faster than normal as I lay there on the bed with the woman pulled close to my body. I knew she was asleep for now her breathing was slow and regular, but I just couldn't drop off, I lay and watched the lightning light up the hut and I tried to see what was in it. I saw a wood-burning stove over against the wall a couple of chairs and a hurricane lamp hanging from a hook on the wall, but nothing much else. I would have to wait until the light was better. I looked at my watch and it was five thirty and it should have been light by now, so that meant the storm was still overhead.

I must have dropped off for the next I felt was this hand on my penis holding it away from the woman's bottom. God I must have had my usual morning hard-on and slipped between the cheeks of her arse.

"I'm sorry lady, it was purely unintentional," I stammered.

"You must make the young women very happy with that tool of yours, God I wish I was a lot younger," she said with a sigh.

By this time the light was enough to see the contents of the hut, so I got up and felt my trousers which were still wet, at least my underwear was dry now. The fire was all set with kindling, there was a large box of matches on a shelf above the fire, so I lit it and it soon caught. By the door was an old milk churn and when I took the top off I saw there was a little water in the bottom, so this must be where the occupants stored their water, inside. There was a kettle by the fire but it was empty. On the shelf was a jar of coffee, half full and two large tins of baked beans, they were the large caterers size so we had at least something to eat and drink.

Soon the fire took and I moved one of the chairs closer to the fire and hung my trousers over it so the heat of the fire would dry them. It was then I saw the woman getting out of bed, she was wearing bras and pants but her body was like a walking skeleton. Her breasts were non-existent and her hips were very small, not womanly at all. She looked about seventy years old.

"Drag a chair over here and get your clothes dry before we do anything else," I said.

"Yes, that is an excellent idea, how long do you think we'll be staying here? Oh by the way I'm Margo and I have to thank you for dragging me out of the wreckage, I owe my life to your quick thinking."

"Marco, that is my name, only one letter different - and it was nothing, but I think we are the only ones who got out. As for how long we will be here, we aren't going anywhere while this storm lasts, so we could be here for a couple of days yet. Better to sit here and let the rescuers find us."

"What if they don't, what will we do then, God what will my friends be thinking I was off for my 64th birthday party when this happened, I only have two weeks off work." She said more to herself than me.

So she's only sixty, I would have thought her a lot older than that. She must be one of those dieters who live on a cracker biscuit a day and only drink water.

Soon our clothes were dry, a bit creased but dry at least. The wind had swung round and was no longer blowing into the door so I opened it and the roof overhang gave protection from the rain now. Then I saw the water barrel which was overflowing, it was fed from the roof. The rain had not let up and was still pouring. Alongside the outside wall was a neat pile of cut wood for the fire. I took the milk churn and filled it up from the tap on the rain barrel and from it I filled the kettle and put it on the fire. Then I collected a pile of wood and stacked it alongside the fireplace.

"I have found a jar of coffee, Margo I hope you take it black for there is nothing else."

"I drink black coffee all the time, remember I'm an American."

"You don't have to tell me that, open your mouth and one knows right away. Also there is beans do you like beans as well, for that is all you can get?" I said to her with a laugh.

"There is many things that I like that I can't get," she said with a smile.

I may have picked it up wrong, but I was almost certain as she said that her eyes dropped to my crotch, but it was just a quick look. Don't say she wants me to fuck her, she is that thin, my cock is almost as thick as her body is. I've never had such an offer before from a woman except in jest.

All day we sat by the fire and she told me all about her life. How she had a grand-daughter who was a junkie, which tried so many times to give it up, but her boyfriend always got her started again. Things like that, which one doesn't tell strangers. All the while the rain came down and the sound on the tin roof was deafening at times. Yes there were two hurricane lamps, but both were bone-dry. Now the whole hut was lovely and warm and we were thoroughly dry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.