The Day I Died and Death Was Born - Cover

The Day I Died and Death Was Born

Copyright© 2006 by dwight40

Chapter 4: Death Remembers The Sleeper Bomb

"Hey Steve how much longer to the fairgrounds man?"

"About 15 minutes, Why?"

"I'm just worried about the length of time we have until the effects of the sleeper bomb wear off is all."

"Were you sleeping when we planned this DW? Or are you naturally absent minded?"

"Hmmm interesting question? I have one for you my friend, does your mother always scream when she is having her brains fucked out?"

"You lying piece of shit my mother never screams."

"And you know this how?

"Um, um, um."

"Face it you mother fucker you're busted."

"I take the fifth and if you tell anyone your mother is next!"

"Man I wouldn't fuck my mother blindfolded."

"We're here DW, my friend said to go to the back entrance."

"Ok, the back entrance it is."

"Hey Steve who goes where in the fairgrounds?"

"Oh that's simple DW we put mister I'm the greatest you ever had on the stage naked."

"And his bitch girl friend goes in the stables naked and in the pigs sty."

"Steve you do know that she will go all mental right?"

"And I should give a fuck why? OH yea I remember now because I'm not good enough for her to even talk to!"

"Do you think the other guys are having any trouble Steve?"

"You know DW for being my second you sure worry a lot, These and the others are out for two hours and will not know how they got here or why, so chill would you man?"

"Ok, Steve but one more question ok?"

"Jesus H Christ you ask a lot of questions!" Ok, ask and this better be the last one or so help me you walk home!"

"OK, ok, man back off my tux ok, Now what about the teachers do we leave them alone?"

"Shit for once you have a good question that I forgot to ask myself."

"Well what do we do with them, I for one ain't touching no old mummy for a teacher man that would stunt something."

"Yeah I hear you on that one dude it would be like touching a fucking dead body that refuses to fucking die man."

"Hey I got an idea lets lay the principle on top of old lady Taylor. Man that should cause some pretty good nightmares for both of them."

"Either that or they both have wet dreams."

"Oh man that's so fucking sick, don't go their dude please?"

"Hey my granddad still goes after my grandma."

"Ok, but these are not are relatives so chill dude that's gross!"

"Alright you carry and strip the captain of his own world there, and I will carry and strip the ice bitch here!"

"Hey fuck that idea man I'm no queer."

"Did I say fuck him or blow him you dip shit just strip him and we will lose the clothes later."

Oh my god what a dream that was. What's it been almost thirty years now, I wonder what Steve is up to these days? Last I heard he was majoring in genetic engineering. I wonder if Steve would even remember me after all these years?

I wonder if they still put phone books in these tables? I reached over and pulled the drawer open and sure enough they do. Lets see Steve Moore right I wonder if he goes by Steven like his mother wanted or just Steve. I looked through the M's and sure enough there it was Steve A. Moore. I wrote the number down and looked at the clock it said four am. I think it's a little early yet even for me. I had to grin at the shit we did that year at the senior prom Last I heard the ice bitch was still telling everyone she was abducted that night.

And the captain of the football team couldn't get it up to save his life. God those were great times I heard through some friends that old lady Taylor couldn't keep her hands off the principle.

"Hey God, am I in trouble for what I did in high school?"

God was giggling and said, "heavens no DW, you were just being a teenager if I condemned all the adults for things they did when they were young there wouldn't be any people around."

"Good point God."

"I remember the sleeper bomb DW. That will save you a lot of hassle about getting in and out safely."

"That's what I was thinking to. I have a question and I think I know the answer but I need to ask it anyway."

"Ok, ask away DW."

"What do I do with the drugged out kids and maybe adults that are in the places that I go into?"

" That's an easy one check their signs and see if they are trying to be a pusher/user."

"Ok, that is simple no need to ask the rest then."

After my talk with God I had a visitor by the name of Cindy.

I looked up and said, "hi Cindy I never thought I would see you again?"

Cindy looked at me and said, "Hi DW to be honest I never thought I wanted to see you again. But Nurse Marie said I should see you, why would Nurse Marie want me to see you?"

I looked Cindy in the eye and said, "Well nurse Marie and I are engaged to be married someday and we heard that there was an orphan girl in this hospital that could use a mother and father you wouldn't happen to know who that is would you Cindy?"

I swear to God that girl flew into my bed like a pro wrestler. She was screaming yes, yes over and over. So I said, "I take it that's a yes?"

Cindy was crying and trying to talk I couldn't make heads or tails out what she was trying to say. So I just held her until she calmed down, which was about the same time that she fell asleep.

Marie came in awhile later and whispered, "I take it she liked the idea?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Baby that's a big understatement, this little lady loves the idea more than we thought she would."

Cindy opened her eyes and said, "that's true mommy Marie I love the idea a lot."

Marie opened her arms and Cindy jumped into them and started crying again. Marie just held Cindy and said, "hush little girl it will be ok." And she ran her right hand through Cindy's hair and just let her cry until she couldn't cry anymore. I got up and looked at Cindy and noticed she was asleep with a smile on her face.

"I think we should take her back to her bed." I whispered into Marie's ear. She slowly nodded her head yes.

"Do you want me to take her to her room or just help you?" I whispered again into her ear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.