The Day I Died and Death Was Born - Cover

The Day I Died and Death Was Born

Copyright© 2006 by dwight40

Chapter 2: Death in Recovery

I must have fallen asleep because when I tried to open my eyes a second time it was dark in the room. My vision was foggy but in even the state my vision was in I still knew that I wasn't alone, I felt a hand touch my arm and a sweet beautiful voice say, "slowly little brother."

I turned my head and tried to focus on the person behind the voice, but all I could see were high lights of a woman with long red hair. I tried to speak, but a chain saw was the only thing I heard.

The beautiful voice said, "yes you could but drink the water slowly."

My eyes flew open wide and I thought could she read my mind.

She giggled and it sounded like birds singing in the woods and she said, "yes and if you are a good boy you will too someday."

I took slow sips of the water and sighed, I tried to talk and a whisper was the result so I whispered, "you look like a woman I was in love with years ago."

She smiled and said, "good your vision is better, and yes I look like the one you called Wendy Thomas.

Does this bother you at all?"

I sat there for a while and thought back about Wendy and how she would feel about this, the Wendy next to me said, "she is alive you know and better than she was years ago."

I said, "good I am glad to hear that. Now you being her will not bother me but thank-you for your concern."

She smiled at me and said, "your welcome little brother."

I looked around the room and asked, "how long have I been here?"

She said, "five years give or take a month."

I asked Wendy, "what were my injuries? I remember feeling pain but not where the pain was coming from."

Wendy looked into my eyes and said, "you were shot in the stomach by a shotgun, the doctors here did all they could to rebuild your stomach. They decided to keep you in a coma until the healing was done. They took you off the medication that was inducing the coma about four and a half years ago."

"Well I got enough sleep then didn't I?" I grinned.

"Now how about some food that tastes like food?" I asked.

Wendy looked at me and said, "yes you can eat but it will be what is put in front of you, not what you are thinking of as healthy food."

I grinned and said, "your definition of healthy food and mine are very different I think."

Wendy looked at me and said, "yes they are and you will eat healthy or mother will have a not so nice talk with you."

"Ok, I will eat healthy but I don't have to enjoy it."

Wendy grinned and said; "good now you need to start your therapy so you can get out of here and get to work."

I said, "great when do we get started?"

Wendy looks at me and says, "we don't, you do as soon as the Doctor says you do."

The smart-ass in me was grinning and I said, "yes mother."

Wendy got mad and said; "I don't look that old do I?"

I said, "no sister dear you look like jail bait though."

She smiled and said, "cool you're a pervert to huh?"

I looked at Wendy and said, "I just look I never ever touch!"

Wendy says, "I know it's the same with me."

I couldn't help myself I said, "ok you like women young to huh?"

Wendy surprised me by saying, "little brother as long as we look we can look at whoever or whatever we want."

I felt like a fool but kept my mouth shut. She read my thoughts and said, "yes animals to. Mother created them and they are beautiful and handsome so look all you want."

I had to ask the question of the day, "so what do we do about sexual release or do we?"

Wendy looked at me with a smile that could light a city and said, "your mortal you can get it where you want."

"What about you?" I asked.

She grinned again and said, "my pleasures are met thank-you."

Just then the door opened and a nurse I could swear looked like someone I knew at one time came into the room and stopped and stared at me and said, "you awake?"

"Yes I am," I said as if she had lost her mind.

"What was your first clue?" I asked.

She got an angry look on her face and said, "no need to get mouthy with me!"

I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry nurse it is just annoying when you're asked that and I for one know I'm awake."

She looked at me and said, "it's ok, just don't make a habit of mouthing off or your in for some bad times while you're here!"

I said, "ok threat taken and accepted."

I had to ask, "do I know you nurse you look very familiar to me?"

She looked down at the floor and said, "yes you know me as Marie Sorber we were in love online along time ago."

I looked at her and said, "well I'll be a son of a beach I never thought I would ever see you in person."

She said, "I heard you were shot and transferred out here as fast as I could."

"Well thank-you, but how did you know I was shot? I doubt it was national news, was it?"

"No it wasn't I have friends around here and when they found out you were shot they called me. I almost had a nervous break down at the thought of you dying and never having your arms around me." Marie said sadly.

"Well I thank-you for coming or moving here just for me, I'm hungry and I need to pee like a horse after sex," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.