Motherfaker - Cover

Motherfaker

Copyright© 2006 by little miss blair

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bored housewife and mother finds a new lease on life thru deviant sex. And sex, like charity, begins at home...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The twelve mile ride to the mall was tense... at least it was for me. It was difficult for me to keep my eyes on the road with such a sexy little nymph sitting next to me.

Once inside the mall I relaxed a bit. Shopping always has a calming effect on me. I could spend hours loitering in an upscale women's clothing store, especially when they had their new, seasonal fashions on display.

After spending a half hour or so looking at skirts and blouses, Rachel apparently tired of hanging with me. She sauntered away... saying something about going upstairs to the teen section.

Another half hour and I was ready to move on. I took the escalator up to the teen floor looking for her. She was in the lingerie section, holding up a pair of bright yellow thongs with a look of awe on her face.

"Look at these Mrs J... mmmm, I'd love to have about ten pair of these to wear. They're awesome. Soooo sexy, don't you think?"

"You're a little young to be wearing something like that," I said. "Your mother doesn't let you wear these, does she?"

"No," she said as she showed me her sexy, pouty lips. "You won't let Megan wear them either, will you? At least that's what she told me. But look at them... can't you just see me with these on... wouldn't I look scrumptious? Or should I say more scrumptious."

I felt like she was openly baiting me, painting an image of herself wearing thongs for my benefit. She was clever... because it worked. I immediately formed an image in my mind of her wearing the wisp of yellow she was holding in her hand.

"Did you know I'll be fifteen next week Mrs J. I love birthdays, don't you?" Her hint was anything but subtle.

"What would your mother think of me if I bought those for you Rachel? She'd be totally upset with me. You know she would."

"She'd never see them Mrs J. Really. I'd hide them. She never comes in my room. I don't think she's been in my room like... like forever. And, even if she did find them, I'd never tell her you bought them for me."

Her pouting, charm, and a reasonable argument weakened me. That, and the fact I wanted her to think I was cool.

"I shouldn't be doing this young lady," I exclaimed. "And your mother better not find out I bought them for you. Pick out five pairs. This is your birthday gift so don't expect something else next week."

She grabbed me around the neck and gave me a big hug. We had never touched like this before. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples poking against the lower part of my breast. And she smelled so fresh... Oh god!

"Thanks... thanks a lot Mrs J. You are so sweet."

And then she kissed me. Not a prolonged kiss, but a kiss nevertheless. And right on my lips. Her tongue flicked out ever so quickly... penetrating my lips just for a moment and then it was gone. No one in the store could have possibly noticed. I'm sure we appeared to be a mother and daughter being affectionate with each other.

"How about Megan Mrs J. She loves these too. Do you want me to select five pairs for her too?"

Megan... damn... I forgot about about my own daughter. Now I'd have to allow her to wear them too. I'd really look like a hypocrite if I didn't now allow her to wear them also. But maybe, I thought to myself... maybe it would help pave the way for a reconciliation between us. I knew, however, that was a phony justification for my actions...

"Yeah... okay," I said reluctantly. "Pick out five pair for her too. I must be crazy for letting you talk me into this."

"She'll love them Mrs J... you're so cool. I wish my mother was like you."

She was playing me and I knew it... I couldn't help myself...

That was just the beginning. Before we left the store, she had me eating out of her hand. I purchased two complete outfits for her and Megan... both outfits far to skimpy to wear to school. I couldn't imagine where they could ever wear them.

As we were leaving the mall, I decided to stop in a small, upscale coffee shop for a Latte'. Rachel was familiar with the place. It was her mother's favorite coffee shop.

As we sat at the table, Rachel pointed out one of the waitresses. "See that really pretty girl over there Mrs J. She was a cheerleader at our school two years ago. See who she's talking to, the pretty blonde woman with the big breast. Do you see who I'm talking about?"

"Yes, I see them... what about them?'"

"Well, she's like the girlfriend of the woman with the big breast. Girlfriend... you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I catch your drift Rachel. So, what about it?"

"Nothing... I didn't know if you ever... you know, ever seen two girls together like..."

"I don't live in a cave Rachel. I do know a thing or two."

"Did you ever wonder how... how they do it?" she whispered across table.

"I'm not sure we should be talking about this Rachel. But out of curiosity, what do you think they do?"

Rachel giggled. I paid for our coffee and we walked, packages in hand, to the car.


We arrived back at the house at 5:00 pm. It would only be another hour before Megan returned home from babysitting. Thank god... I was proud of myself for spending an entire afternoon with Rachel without embarrassing myself.

As soon as we walked into the house I suggested to Rachel she could go up to Megan's room and hang out till Megan came home. She certainly was familiar enough with the room, having spent many, many hours there. I was relieved when she bound up the stairs with her packages.

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, relaxing, reading Cosmopolitan, when I heard a door open and close upstairs. I casually glanced in the direction of the stairs... my tummy took a flip flop as I watched Rachel descend the stairs. She was wearing the tank top I had just purchased for her, and those bright yellow thongs! And that was all she was wearing!

My parental instincts kicked in. I knew immediately what I should say in this situation. "Young lady, you go right back upstairs and put on your clothes." I literally could not get the words out of my mouth! I finally looked away, pretending to read my magazine.

I certainly couldn't ignore her kneeling on the sofa right next to me... nor ignore her slipping her arms around my neck, hugging me and thanking me once again for the the clothes I bought her. And I definitely couldn't ignore the kiss she gave me... the kiss on the lips, tongue and all.

I knew this had to stop right here, right now. I needed to chastise this child on her boldness... I needed to discuss with her the gravity of the situation... that she was making a wrong assumption about me. I needed to counsel both she and Megan on their sick choices. I needed to protect them from the adult predators at school... to make sure those perverts were punished for their sexual molestation of two innocent girls.

My sick, personal fantasies be damned... protecting Megan and Rachel was much more important than my own sick pleasures. This was so wrong and could only lead to terrible consequences.

But illicit pleasure is so fleeting. All the moral indignation I could muster couldn't stave off my search for the ultimate sexual high. I was so weak... All that emitted from me was a whimper and a moan.

For a couple of seconds I actually resisted her advances... then allowing myself to slowly sink back into the soft cushy sofa pillow, submitting my daughters best friend, letting her slide her hot tongue down my waiting throat.

After several minutes of passionate kissing, her hands began to roam over my body, especially my now swollen breast. My nipples were hard and erect, and her little fingers pinched them thru my blouse hard enough to make me wince. The sharp pain made me feel alive...

I was slowly falling into a deep sexual funk... the maturity and responsibility I should have displayed wasn't allowed to surface. I couldn't get past her little girl odor... her nipples pressed against my body... the image of what hid beneath those sexy yellow panties.

She removed her lips from mine. Still hugging me... more like lying across me, she began whispering in my ear; "I always knew you were hot Mrs J. I can tell... you want me don't you. What do you want to do to me Mrs J... tell me... what do you want to do to me? I'll let you do anything."

I couldn't bring myself to answer. I couldn't say it aloud, not to my daughter's best friend! I knew she had no respect for me. Otherwise, she wouldn't be so bold... so sure of herself. To answer her would make me appear even weaker... sicker... I couldn't go further... not with a child!

Thank god she didn't persist with her question... or an answer. She rolled off of me, lying back, outstretched on the sofa, her legs spread wide, a large wet spot appearing in the middle of the crotch of those bright yellow thongs.

"Do you want to smell me Mrs J? Here, between my legs. You can if you want."

I stared at the wet spot growing larger before my eyes. All I could do was whimper.

"See how wet I am Mrs J. Come on, put your face down here. I won't tell anybody. No one will know... you know you want to... I can tell by the way you're looking at me."

I finally found my voice. "I can't do this Rachel... this is so wrong and..."

My voice trailed off when she slowly pulled the cotton crotch aside exposing her small puffy cunt lips... all glistening wet and juicy. Her pubic hairs so light colored and fuzzy, at first glance it appeared like she had no hair at all!

"Do you like my pussy mommy... can I call you mommy Mrs J?... c'mon, mommy... smell it... it's so sweet mommy... it wants your mouth."

"Oh God," I moaned in despair. "Please... please don't make me baby... please don't make me do this..."

But she did make me... and this was my fantasy come true, her fuzzy covered little cunt, so squeaky clean, with the glistening juices coating her tiny slit...

I inched my head downward until my face was just a breath away. I inhaled deeply... breathing in the fresh sexual scent of youth... so close I could see tiny bubbles of her delicious nectar ooze from her, just like I imagined... just like an over ripe peach, mushy... inviting me to suck it in to my mouth and savor it...

I groaned out my final protest before plunging my face and lips into the forbidden world I so recently began fantasizing about. I ignored any thoughts of consequences... I was beyond caring about anything other than our pleasure... plunging my tongue into her luscious cunt with fervor.

She fucked my face as you would expect from someone her age... impatiently... thrusting with youthful exuberance, looking for instant gratification. And she received it. I sucked her and licked her exactly the way she wanted. I knew my own pussy would eventually explode. Just feeling her lithe, petite body writhing against the invasion of my snaking tongue would give me the impetus to cum.

My entire body shuddered when she began to berate me... Her filthy mouth spurning me on to heights of lust I never, ever experienced. Where did she learn such language... ?

"You do like little girls don't you mommy." she gasped. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth? That's what you want isn't it you whore... oh yeah... that's it mommy... do you want to eat Megan's cunt too, mommy? Do you... do you want to fuck your little girl?"

I felt as if I was wallowing in a bottomless pit... a black hole... and the further I sunk, the more pleasure I seemed to derive from the shame and humiliation. That's what she was doing, humiliating me. And her cruel voice was a reminder I was abusing her... and she liked it... and I liked it... and my daughter would be right about me. It only drove me deeper into the mire of depravity I couldn't climb out of... the realization I was defiling a young, innocent girl... a girl I had known since she was six years old...

And how strange it was to discover a part of me was still innocent... I didn't realize it still existed in me. Not until I felt it slowly slipping away.

I could feel my body drawing closer to an orgasm. It was as if I was fingering myself with my mind! Could it be possible...

There was no doubt how close Rachel was to erupting. Her body was beginning to stiffen... relax... stiffen again. For some reason it was important to me to satisfy her... I wanted her to experience unabashed pleasure...

"Oh god Mrs J... tongue... so good... so good... ughhhhh... cum, gonna cum... please, that's it... yeah... yeah, right there. Oh fuck... oh fuck, mommy... yessss... that's it... oh shit, Mrs J... mmmmmmmm... yesssssssss..."

The obscenities poured from her, spurring me on. I was a cunt licker to her... and her defamation of me inflamed me, pushing me further into my own personal degradation.

I loved her pussy... so sweet... so wet. I purposely turned my head for a second to run my cheeks between her pussy lips... I wanted her smell all over my face, her juices smeared all over me. I was out of control...

"Oh fuck Mrs J, I'm gonna cum... ohh mommy... gonna... so close... fuck me... goddamn... oh sweet mommy bitch... I'm gonna... in your mouth... OH GOD... PISS... MRS J... ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH."

She erupted, her pelvis thrashing about wildly as I grabbed her hips, locking my lips firmly to her sweet, succulent mound. My jaws ached terribly, but I managed to keep my tongue up her pussy as her cream drained into my open mouth. It was so warm... her cream, and I lapped instinctively... like a nurturing mother should... I would have swallowed anything leaking from her...

She locked her thighs tightly around my head... Her hips thrusting, humping my mouth with an intensity that would not allow her to be denied. Her petite, young body fucked my face with total disdain, capturing her pleasure at the expense of my deserving shame.

How sick was I... my own self loathing igniting the sexual forces within me... my own cunt erupting in an avalanche of unbridled pleasure...

"Arrrrrggggggggggggggggggg," I moaned, my ass whipping around on the sofa uncontrollably. It was absolutely the most concentrated pleasure my body had ever experienced.

The pleasure was so intense I became light headed... I thought I would surely pass out...

Rachel continued to moan with each delayed sensation... her body finally relaxing as her orgasm ebbed. I continued licking her... slower... slower... the reality of our actions now taking its toll on me. I was ashamed and embarrassed, but most of all, a gut wrenching dread fell over me. I had just committed a crime that I could never take back... My innocence was forever gone... But most of all, I was now, admittedly, an unfit parent, an unfit mother. I would have to fake it... how could I ever be real...

Rachel moved out from under me. I couldn't look at her. I lay on the sofa with my face buried in the cushions. I could only hope I would wake up from a bad dream.

"That was great Mrs J." she said in her little girl voice. "You know what? This like makes you my bitch now, don't it. Weird huh... Megan's mother being my bitch. Are you going to be my bitch Mrs J.?"

This additional humiliation only served to create another flutter of excitement deep down in my gut.

"How about it Mrs J... you're my new bitch, right?"

I didn't want to answer her. I had to hang onto a little dignity... after all, I was the adult! But I did answer... telling her what she wanted to hear.

"Yes, Rachel, I guess I am... You won't tell anybody, will you?. Please... please don't tell anyone.

I glanced at my watch... it was ten minutes till six. "Oh my god... Megan will be here in ten minutes. Please Rachel, hurry, go upstairs and dress... I have to clean up too. Please, I know you and her are close friends... I'm begging you, please don't say anything to her about this. I don't want to lose my daughter."

She giggled. "Why Mrs J... you shouldn't keep secrets from your own daughter."

She looked at me coyly just before turning toward the stairs. I didn't like it... her leaving me hanging... my nerves were already raw and ragged from my self induced stress... and the shame I cherished and deserved.


Megan arrived home a little after six. I tried to make sure everything appeared normal. Normal! Like I knew what normal was any more. I had just cleaned my face with a frilly, silk handkerchief so I could preserve the odor of sex of my daughter's best friend! I even stored it neatly in an air tight sandwich bag to preserve the aroma! Normal... ?

I heard the squeal from Megan's room when she discovered the five pair of thongs spread out on her bed. Realizing the sexual significance of the panties, my heart sunk at her apparent glee.

It was even more depressing, knowing I had now placed myself in a position of not being able to stop her deviant, sexual activities. I couldn't even counsel her about it. I wasn't any better than her perverted teachers who were sexual abusing her. Even more disheartening, if Megan was enjoying it, she probably wouldn't stop it on her own.

I could only hope Rachel wouldn't divulge my terrible indiscretion. If Megan found out it would devastate me...

I went downstairs to call for a delivered pizza. I didn't feel like cooking. I stepped out on the patio for a second to get a breath of fresh air... a cool breeze rushing up under my skirt reminding me I was still wearing sticky, wet panties. I purposely left them on because... because I loved the sexy feeling they gave me.

My mind was was so conflicted. I didn't understand the sexual evolution I was going through are how to stop it. It certainly was at odds with my normal life and the relationship with my daughter...

I heard the girls coming down the stairs. Both were dressed in their new, skimpy outfits I purchased for them. Megan never thanked me or ask why I would buy her something I never allowed her to wear before. For the best, I guess... I couldn't have explained it adequately. She had to suspect though, that I did it for Rachel...

"Mom, why don't you order us a pizza. We're going to put a movie on... you want to watch with us?"

"I already ordered a pizza," I answered. "It should be her soon. You girls go ahead... I think I'm going to run over to Barbara's house for awhile. I might be late... don't wait up for me."

Rachel looked at me with her pouty lips, seemingly disappointed I wasn't staying with them. My body shuddered to think what she had planned... undoubtedly she wanted to do something that would get Megan involved. This frightened me even more.

I didn't have a choice... I had to get out of the house... I had to have a conversation with another adult... any kind of sane conversation before I went to pieces.

Just before going out the door, I glanced back at both of them sitting on the couch, giggling over their new found freedom. I knew in my heart nothing would ever be the same... and Rachel could never keep our secret... I felt doomed.


The drive to Barbara's house wasn't pleasant. I didn't know what to worry about the most, as every problem I had seemed to tumble over and over in my head.

Pulling into Barb's driveway, I realized I should have called. Dropping in unexpectedly wasn't very polite... but polite wasn't exactly a top priority for me at the moment.

Annie, Barb's daughter answered the door. She used to be Megan's best friend... now about the only thing they had in common was cheerleading. I hadn't seen her since that day they practiced in the back yard. I'll never forget that day.

Annie was a cutie, dark auburn hair and the greenest eyes... She was so quiet though... I often wondered why she became a cheerleader. The white short shorts she was wearing hugged her cute round ass... her cute, tight ass... There it was again, another rush of lust. Try as I might, I couldn't extinguish it.

I found Barbara in the kitchen nursing a cup of coffee. "What's up Barb," I said while helping myself to a cup. "Hope you don't mind me dropping in like this. Megan and Rachel were driving me crazy. I just had to get out of the house for awhile."

"No, I don't mind... it's just... well, I'm not having a very good day either," she said with a terrible sadness in her voice.

"What's wrong Barb?" I said with as much concern as I could muster. "Anything I can do to help?"

Barbara was a strong woman... never a problem she couldn't handle. When she suddenly burst into tears I knew something was really wrong.

"My god Barb, what is it. Tell me... there must be something I can do to help. What is it... you can tell me."

"Did Annie go upstairs after she let you in?" Barb sniffled. "She doesn't need to hear this. She's in enough trouble as it is."

"Yes, she went upstairs," I said. "Now what the hell is wrong? Tell me, maybe I can help." At this point I was probably more curious than concerned.

"I've been on the phone all day with the school principal and the police," she said hesitantly. "Something happened to Annie last night after the football game. And I'm not sure it started last night, or last week, or even last year. I can't get a thing out of Annie. All I know is she participated in something terrible last night."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.