Lesbian lactation True Story! - Cover

Lesbian lactation True Story!

Copyright© 2006 by LactatingTitty

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My first experience with lactation at an early age. One of many true stories. I want to tell it to other lesbians who want to get off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Lactation  

I want to share with all you beautiful ladies who love ladies out there a story that happened to me, and I will sit here and picture each of you, as I write this, getting excited. Hopefully I will move you to touch yourselves, to feel the rush of excitement coursing through you. I will picture my audience thusly. You hungry, needful women, clits engorged with blood, tits hanging out over your bra, fingers manipulating your sweet nipples. Read on, and feel it with me.

I was sixteen and pretty well known in my school to prefer other women. I had my share of ridicule, but I had my share of propositions as well. I even had my first girl on girl experience with a teacher's aide from my english lit class, earlier when I had just recently turned eighteen. I was going in for tutoring and she caught me looking at her breasts. She started to flush and it was all over then. I got my first taste of tits and pussy and it was all over. I loved it.

So about halfway through my junior year, I meet a girl who has transfered into our school named Becky. She is very pretty, and there is talk that she's a foster kid and likes girls. Of course, I was intrigued, and comments were made about how the two of us should hook up and "Dyke it out". Said with a sneer and with disgust by most of the girls, but with a kind of sweet reverence by the boys. She was pretty, oh yes. Willowy and lithe, with almond shaped brown eyes with long lashes. She had a heart shaped behind from what I had seen of her, and decent sized breasts. She had been at my school for weeks before I finally ran into her in the girls bathroom. I walked in as she was putting on some red lipstick and touching up her make up. Her long black hair shone from a recent brushing, the brush still out on the sink in front of her open purse.

"Hey," I said, trying to act non-caring. She looked hot. She wore a black see through top with a black lace bra on underneath, her hard nipples evident. her taught belly was exposed, beneath which she wore a red and black plaid sort skirt, black knee high stockings and platform boots. She looked up at me when I spoke, and smiled.

"Hey. So you're the girl they say who likes to eat other girls pussies." I have to admit, I wasn't expecting her to say that. She laughed at my shock and threw her lipstick back in her purse, turning back to the mirror to inspect her make up.

"It's okay," she looked at me in the mirror, up and down. "I eat pussy all the time." She stuck out her tongue and began to move it up and down suggestively, bringing her hands to her breasts and squeezing them as she did so. I was mesmerized. I watched her touch her tits and my pussy flushed with warmth, and I knew I had soaked my panties.

"You wanna touch 'em sweetie?" She said, exposing her tits now to me. I saw she had some fat, puffy nipples, and her breasts were the perfect size. I was afraid of being caught, so I pushed her into a bathroom stall and locked the door behind us. She laughed and grabbed at me once we were inside the safety of the stalls.

I massaged her nipple with my tongue, and then began to suck her nipple hungrily, feeling it slide in and out of my mouth with each pull of my sucking. She was now tearing at my shirt and lifting my own 38B titties out of my bra. Once free of our upper clothing, we began to rub our tits together, kissing and grabbing at one another. I could smell our sex in the air, and it pulled me forwards to her.

We pulled aside our panties and exposed our vaginas to each other. Hers, like mine, was well trimmed, flushed with sexual excitement, and wet. We fingered each other for a moment, pausing to taste our fingers, before I pressed my vagina up to hers and began to grind myself on her. The sound of our wet pussies rubbing up against each others filled the bathroom and echoed in the room. I watched her large titties bounce as we fucked, feeling them slap against my own.

I remember we came at the same time, our cunts pressed so close together I could feel the contractions of her orgasm as it racked through her. We kissed for a good five minutes after that, before getting dressed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.