Jake, Naked In School - Cover

Jake, Naked In School

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 5B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5B - What happens if you get picked for the Naked In School Program and you and your girlfriend haven't even seen each other naked before?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The rest of the school day went by in a haze of daydreaming about the events to come in the evening and Clarissa and Zoe's outright declarations of love for me.

By the time school was over I was worked up once again. I found Peyton and gave her a hug and a kiss before she got on the school bus for her cross country meet.

I quickly got dressed and Heather followed me to the car.

"I'm really proud of you," said Heather when we got in the car. "You really faced things well this week and then what you did for Peyton."

"You don't have to be proud of me," I said.

"A lot of people look up to you after this week," said Heather. "They saw how you treated Zoe. I know a lot of the girls have crushes on you."

"Where are you going with all this?" I asked.

"Just saying I'm proud to be your sister," she said. "Mom's really proud of you, too."

"I'm glad that we are getting along better," I said. "I always hated that we fought so much."

"I know... I was being stupid. A bratty little kid."

"This week's changed our whole family."

"For the better," said Heather.

"I agree. I feel closer to you and Mom, both."

"I hope we are always like that," said Heather.

"Well, it will be easier being close to you seeing your beautiful naked body all the time at home," I said.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Yeah, I do. Just as pretty as Clarissa, Zoe, and Peyton."

"You aren't just saying that, are you?"

"No," I said. I decided I should come clean with her. "The one day when you were watching TV with your legs spread, I got really excited looking at you."

"You did?" gushed Heather.

"Yeah. You're really hot. Not that I would ever act on those feelings."

"I know, but I do get the same feelings looking at your big fat cock. If Peyton ever fucks you, she's definitely in for a treat."

"I'm gonna tell you a secret and you have to promise me you won't pick on me," I said.

"I promise. Bratty sister is out the window."

"We're going to do it tonight," I said.

"Just make sure it's special," said Heather. She gazed out the window.

"Was your first time special?" I asked.

Heather continued to look out the window and shook her head.

"It wasn't. It was a guy before Brian. He was a college boy. I thought it would be better with someone experienced. Anyways, with Brian it was always good. It was just that first time. Make it special for her."

I bit my tongue. I wanted to tell her that it wasn't Peyton's first time. Her first time was horrid. Then again, that was rape, not sex. She was going to be made love to for the first time that evening.

"Do you really think I wouldn't make it special?"

"You're right," said Heather. She looked back at me and smiled. "I love you, Jake."

"I love you, too, Sissy."

I drove home and picked up Mom. I then drove all of us to the USF campus for Peyton's meet.

I got out of the car and popped the trunk. I started undressing and putting my clothes in the car.

"You can't do that here," said a campus security guard, approaching me.

"I have to," I said. "I'm in the Naked In School Program and I have to be naked for school events."

"Not on this campus," said the security guard. "This campus has a no public nudity rule that supersedes the public law."

"My girlfriend is running in this race. I can't watch her if I can't be naked. The school will make me repeat my week if I do."

"It's not my problem," said the guard.

"I think it's a stupid rule," said Mom. "If you are going to throw him out for being naked, then you are going to have to throw me out too."

My mom started undressing and throwing her clothes in the trunk as well. Heather followed suit.

"What's going on?" asked Clarissa and Zoe as they approached us.

"This security guard says there is no nudity allowed on campus. He is going to kick us out."

"Well, he can't kick out me and Zoe, too," said Clarissa.

Zoe was already naked. Clarissa started undressing and throwing her clothes into my car.

"Is this a naked party? Asked Greg as he and Madison, very much in the buff approached.

"This security guy is going to kick us out," I said. "No nudity on campus."

"We have to be naked," said Madison. "We are in the Program."

"Rules are rules," said the guard.

"Try kicking us all out," said Madison. "Hey Tom, Jeff, Peter. Come here!"

Madison waved over some football players that were friends of hers.

"This guy wants to kick us out," said Madison. "Wanna get naked so he can't kick us all out?"

"I dunno," said Jeff.

"There's a blow job in it for all of you if you do," said Madison.

Clothes were flying all over the place after that.

After a few more students came by, there were more naked students. A few teachers joined in. A few more security people showed up. Then the press showed up.

Needless to say, I got to watch Peyton run. She won by almost a minute, smoking the competition. True to my word, I got rock hard watching her run by.

By the time the cops showed up and started to actually make a fuss, the meet was over. The press made it difficult to do anything, lest it make the police department look bad.

I ended up driving all three girls home. Mom, Heather and I were still naked. Let me tell you, it's an interesting experience to drive a car in the buff.

When we got home, Peyton went up to take a shower while I helped Mom with dinner. Mom and I talked about my experiences in the Program over the week. She was proud that I had grown in the Program and was more confident with myself; not only with the nudity, but also with myself as a whole.

She asked me about Peyton and I and how things were going. I let her know that things were going well and that she had nothing to worry about. I admitted to her that tonight would be our first. Like Heather, she told me to make it special.

After Peyton was done with her shower, she came downstairs in the nude, except for a towel wrapped around her hair.

Our dinner that evening was completely in the buff. To tell you the truth, I was really starting to forget that we were naked and felt... normal.

Heather volunteered to clean up after dinner, giving me a wink in the process. I excused myself and Peyton, and then we headed up to my bedroom. As I climbed the stairs I was behind Peyton and got a nice view of her ass and even her pussy. The view actually calmed my racing heart. I was nervous about what we were going to do. I wasn't nervous about the actual act. I wanted to make love to her more than anything. I was nervous about two things with Peyton. First, I was nervous as to what effect this would have on her because of what her uncle did to her. Second, I was nervous that she wouldn't enjoy it.

I closed the bedroom door behind me after I entered. Peyton was already crawling into my bed. She looked at me and smiled, although I could tell it was forced. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. I could feel Peyton shaking, even though I wasn't touching her.

"Peyton, you okay?" I asked.

"Just nervous," she said softly. "I've been excited all day and now... well... I'm scared."

"If you don't want to do this..."

"I want this more than anything," said Peyton. "I want to show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

"But, you show me in a lot of ways," I said. "You don't have to have sex with me just to show me that you love me."

"You've been saying that since we started dating," she said. "You've given up so much for me. I want to do this for you."

"Do you want to do it for you, though," I said. I hated to talk her out of having sex with me, but I knew I would hate myself if I did this and scarred her psyche anymore.

Peyton thought about it for a moment and then smiled at me. "Yeah. You made me feel so wonderful last night. I know with you it won't be a horrible experience. I know you will make me feel so good."

"I told Heather and Mom about what we were going to do tonight," I confessed.

"Wow, what did they say?" asked Peyton. I was relieved that she wasn't angry.

"They both said the exact same thing. They said for me to make it special for you."

"What about you?" asked Peyton.

"What about me?"

"Don't they care if it's special for you? I mean, it's your first time. Technically, it's not my first time, no matter what you say."

"I think they know that you being my first makes it special. You don't need to do anything, except be here with me and love me like I love you."

"I love you more than anything," said Peyton. "I want to make love to you."

"Why don't we relax and work up to it," I said, trying to get her calmed down. I knew she wouldn't enjoy it if she was shaking like a leaf the entire time.

"I'd like that," said Peyton demurely.

"Lie down on your front," I said, gently pressing my hand on her chest.

Peyton resisted at first, but then eased down. She sighed deeply as her head hit the pillow. She then turned around and presented her back to me. She cooed when I started massaging her shoulders. I got on top of her, straddling her ass, to get better leverage for her rub. My hardness was lodged in the crack of her ass and it felt wonderful. I wonder if she felt the same way.

I rubbed her shoulders, then her neck, and then both of her arms, even doing each individual fingertip. After that I did her back, got off of her, did her butt, legs, and her feet. I loved her high pitch giggle when I did her feet.

I then went back to her neck and placed soft kisses along her neck, brushing her hair out of the way as I went, along her shoulder and down her right arm, ending with her hand. I kissed her other shoulder, and then worked down the other arm. I kissed several places on her back.

"You gonna kiss my ass?" asked Peyton with a touch of whimsy in her voice.

"Of course, baby. I want my lips or tongue to touch every part of your body."

"Ooh, I like that," said Peyton. I could tell she was already much more relaxed.

I relished in kissing her round ass. In fact, I even tongued parts of it as well, including down her crack which made her giggle again. I then kissed the inside of her legs and the backs of her legs, and worked down to her feet. I kissed each foot all over, and then licked a few of her toes, causing more giggling.

"You are so silly," said Peyton.

"Time to lie on your back," I said. Peyton wasted no time in rolling over.

Looking directly into Peyton's eyes, I ran my hands delicately over her soft face. Peyton was purring from the attention. Her eyes were filled with love that warmed my heart.

"Why do you love me?" asked Peyton.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I was a ice cold bitch all these years while you dated me, you found out that I was sleeping with my uncle, and I ditched you this week when you really needed me. Through all that, you are still here. Why?"

"Because I love you," I said.

"Why?"

"I don't know why," I said, throwing up my hands, my voice getting loud. "You and I have been friends forever. You're my best friend. I just can't imagine NOT having you in my life."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.