Jake, Naked In School - Cover

Jake, Naked In School

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens if you get picked for the Naked In School Program and you and your girlfriend haven't even seen each other naked before?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Thursday

I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was shaking me gently. I looked up and saw the smiling face of Mrs. Ambrose.

"It's time to wake up, Jake."

I smiled back at her and sat up.

"You can use Peyton's bathroom to take a shower. I'll have breakfast ready when you're done."

I struggled to get up and out of the bed. I gave Peyton a kiss on the forehead and moved the hair away from her face. She looked so peaceful. Mrs. Ambrose left for the kitchen. I headed into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I hated having to wear the same clothes but I had no choice. In an hour it wouldn't matter anyways. After showering and getting dressed again, I gave Peyton another kiss on the forehead. She moaned and turned over, a smile forming on her face. I stumbled out to the kitchen with the smell of a huge breakfast cooking.

Mrs. Ambrose gestured to a spot at the kitchen table where there was a plate of eggs and sausage, and a glass of orange juice. I sat down and then Mrs. Ambrose sat down next to me.

"She told you for the first time last night, Jake?"

I nodded.

"You convinced her to come to us?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you, Jake. That means so much to me. You may have saved our daughter. You know that?"

"She was so afraid to tell you. She kept going on about how Brad was your favorite brother and how it would crush you."

"It crushes me more to know that my little girl was hurt," said Mrs. Ambrose. "I want to thank you for spending the night with her. She really needed that last night."

"Have they arrested him yet?" I asked.

Mrs. Ambrose nodded and then looked away. I could tell she was trying not to cry anymore.

"The problem is that the case is not very tight. It's likely that he will get off because it's her word against his."

"Do you think he will come back and try to harm Peyton?"

"I don't think so," said Mrs. Ambrose. "He'd be stupid to. If he keeps his mouth shut and stays away from her, he'll probably stay out of jail."

"Shit."

"Yeah, well at least you helped put a stop to it," said Mrs. Ambrose. "I'll be forever thankful to you for that."

"I'd do anything for Peyton," I said.

"I'd think you'd do anything for just about anybody, Jake. That's what makes you so special. I know it's one of the biggest things that attracts Peyton to you."

"Not anymore, I guess," I said.

"What happened, Jake? You two were sleeping nice and peaceful this morning."

"She wants me to go off on my own. She says she can't give me what I want so I should just leave her. I just can't do that."

"I'll have a talk with her today, Jake."

"I'd appreciate that," I said.

After I finished breakfast, I thanked Mrs. Ambrose and then we shared a hug. I then went back to my house to pick up my things. My mother accosted me the moment I opened the door.

"Is everything okay, Jake?" asked my Mom.

"Everything's okay, Mom. I need to grab my books quickly or I will be late to school."

"Peyton's okay?"

I nodded.

"Peyton will tell you about it when she's ready," I said. "I swore not to say anything, Mom."

"Okay, honey. I trust you. You have a good day at school."

"Thanks, Mom. I love you."

"I love you, too, Jake."

I ran upstairs, quickly changed my clothes, even though I would be shedding them soon, grabbed my books, and headed back out the door. Heather was waiting by the car.

"Can I get a ride, bro?"

I nodded and got in my car. Heather followed suit.

"You and Peyton okay?" asked Heather.

I nodded.

"I was very worried last night when I saw the police cars over at the Ambrose's. I called Lindsey this morning and she wouldn't tell me anything."

"That's because Lindsey got home after the cops arrived. Mr. Ambrose sent her straight to her room."

"What happened, Jake?"

"I can't tell you. I promised Peyton."

Heather didn't say anything else for the rest of the drive. She grabbed my arm and held it tightly all the way to school.

I was dreading my morning strip and facing Zoe. I knew she would be upset over the night before and that she would be even more upset when I told her that we needed to cool things down. I was clear in my focus now. I wasn't going to give up on Peyton. If that meant not getting another single blow job or hand job or never having sex, then it was fine with me.

Zoe was already undressed and waiting for me. She didn't look pissed. I'd say worried was a better word.

"I was wondering if you were going to make it," said Zoe.

"Sorry, it wasn't a very good morning," I said.

"What happened last night?" asked Zoe.

"It's not something I can really discuss but it involved Peyton."

"You're back with her, aren't you?" asked Zoe. She didn't look too happy.

"Um, well, yes and no," I said.

"Huh?"

"Yes, I'm back with her. No, she isn't back with me."

"That doesn't make sense, Jake."

"Nothing really makes sense right now," I said, dropping my head.

"If you didn't want me Jake, you could have just told me."

Zoe stormed off. I wanted to follow her, but I knew it probably wasn't a good idea.

I quickly stripped, probably disappointing some of the girls that had stayed to watch. One of them asked if they could touch my cock. I let them and went on my merry way. Once I regained some of my senses, I realized that the girl's touch didn't even come close to arousing me.

My first class of the day was Algebra Two. Class seemed to drag on forever as I worried about Peyton. I also thought about how I had hurt Zoe. I wondered how Clarissa would take me being back with Peyton. Would she be angry, too?

After Algebra, I headed off to Biology. Zoe didn't stop by on the way to walk me to class like she had done before. I walked into class and saw Zoe at her desk. She looked withdrawn and unhappy. I sat down at a desk next to her.

"Hey, Zoe," I said.

She didn't reply.

"Listen, Zoe, I told you the ground rules up front."

Still nothing.

"I don't think you're being fair, here."

Zoe turned and looked at me. I could see fire burning in her eyes.

"It still doesn't change the fact that I fell in love with you," she spat.

I looked her directly in the eyes. Her expression softened.

"I'm sorry," said Zoe. "I know it's my fault. I just think you're making a mistake by going back to Peyton. You deserve so much more out of life. Things I could give you."

"Like sex?"

"Yeah, like sex."

"Sex isn't everything," I said.

"I know that. I've seen how good a guy you are. That's what I fell in love with. Not the sexual things."

"Zoe, you don't know the whole story. If you did, you probably wouldn't feel so bad. I'm sorry I can't share it with you."

"Can we still give each other relief?" asked Zoe.

I shook my head. "Sorry, Zoe. The best I can do is be your friend. If you don't want that, I'll understand."

Zoe contemplated for a moment. I then felt a slap on my back.

"Hey, handsome," said Clarissa from behind me.

"Hi," I said. My gaze was still focused on Zoe.

"Friends," she said with a forced smile.

"Thank you," I said.

"What's going on?" asked Clarissa.

"Peyton and I sort of got back together last night," I said.

"No way!" exclaimed Clarissa.

"Yeah. I really can't say anything else. It's really a messy situation."

"Why isn't she here today?" asked Clarissa.

"Because of the messy situation," I said.

"You're starting to sound like a detective novel," said Clarissa.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry."

Class started and Zoe, Madison and I were ushered up to the front of class. Ms. Lopez explained the different things that happened in the body when a person got aroused. She talked about pheromones and blood flow and increased body temperature.

"Jake, could you pick one of the girls and arouse them?" asked Ms. Lopez.

"I don't think so," I said. The entire class gasped.

"Jake, this IS a reasonable request," said Ms. Lopez.

I sighed and conceded. I picked Zoe. She had Madison sit down. Zoe smiled at me, making it a little easier. Ms. Lopez had me start with nipple play. I tweaked Zoe's nipples with my thumb and forefinger, quickly getting them hard. Ms. Lopez pointed out how the nipples and the areola puffed up. She also pointed out how Zoe was getting flush. She pointed out that I was also getting aroused and that my cock was now hard. She also pointed out that I was flush as well. I think my being flush was more from embarrassment.

Ms. Lopez pointed out that a woman's breasts were just one erogenous zone other than her genitals. She went on to have me explore other ones like her tummy, her inner thighs, her neck, even an intimate touch to her face. When we were done, Zoe was panting like a dog in heat.

"Do either of you need relief?"

I know I did, but I wasn't going to ask for it. I had to be strong for Peyton. I looked at Zoe and she looked at me pleadingly. It was obvious she needed relief. She was on a razor's edge. I sighed deeply and then nodded at her.

"I do," said Zoe.

"Jake, do you want the honors?"

I didn't say anything. I merely took Zoe into one of my arms and used my other hand to work her sopping wet pussy. She quickly started trembling in my grip. I held her for a brief second more and then she whispered, "thank you" in my ear.

After Biology, Clarissa and Zoe joined me in the hallway for the walk to Drama.

"Thanks for giving me that relief," said Zoe. "I really appreciate it given what you said earlier."

"I couldn't just leave you like you were," I said.

"Peyton really doesn't deserve you, Jake," said Clarissa.

My entire body tensed up with her biting words towards Peyton. I wheeled around and faced Clarissa.

"Don't you ever say that again, Clarissa. You don't know anything about Peyton. I'm the one that doesn't deserve her after all the shit I've done this week."

I turned away from her and walked away from her quickly. I arrived at Drama class well before the girls did. It was then that I realized that I hadn't studied the script that Mr. Sykes had given me. I was probably going to blow the audition later on.

I sat down at the far end of the classroom, as far away as I could get from Clarissa's normal seat. Clarissa, however, would have no part in my hiding. Both her and Zoe came and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry, Jake," said Clarissa as she sat down. "Peyton's my friend. I shouldn't be talking about her like that. I just wish you could tell us what's going on."

"She might tell you in time," I said, still pissed at her.

Class started and we worked on some speech exercises during class. All in all, it was pretty boring. I was just looking forward to the couple hours away from classes during my open hour and lunch.

After class got out, per usual, Jesse asked if I wanted to get out of the school for a few hours. Again, being naked, it wasn't my idea of fun to parade around Clearwater naked.

I was surprised, however, that Clarissa wanted to spend time with me instead. We walked outside to the outdoor portion of the cafeteria and grabbed a table. She sat down across from me and took my hand.

"You okay, Jake?" asked Clarissa.

"It was a rough night last night," I said.

"You look very tired," said Clarissa. She squeezed my hand. I saw Clarissa look up and her eyes got wide.

"Hi, Clarissa," said Peyton from behind me.

I turned around and saw Peyton standing over me. I stood up and embraced her, forgetting that I was naked.

"I'm so glad to see you," I said.

Surprisingly, Peyton returned my hug. "I'm glad to see you, too."

"I think I'll get going," said Clarissa standing up.

"You don't have to go on my account," said Peyton.

"No, I think you two need the time alone," said Clarissa.

Clarissa gave me a warm smile and then hugged Peyton. She then walked back inside.

"I'm surprised to see you here," I said.

"I got up when you did. Mom's got me signed out until after lunch so I figured I would find you during your open period so we could talk."

"How are you this morning?" I asked.

"Surprisingly, very good," said Peyton. "I feel like a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders."

"You did good last night," I said.

"You were even better," said Peyton. She hugged me again and nuzzled into my chest.

"So, where are we, honey?"

"I don't know," said Peyton. She let go of me and sat down. I sat down next to her. "I don't know if I can ever give you what you want."

"Do you realize how much your Uncle took from you? If you let him keep it, he'll be the winner."

Peyton sighed. "I'm scared, baby."

I put my arm around her back. "I know, honey. I know. I'm here to help you."

"You'd probably be happier with someone that isn't messed up like me. Maybe Zoe. You and Clarissa look pretty close lately."

"I'm happiest with you," I said.

"You really mean that?" asked Peyton.

I nodded. Peyton put her arm around me and then gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Our tongues connected and our passion became a spreading fire. I ran my hands over her back, she ran hers over mine as well. I felt her hand drift down to my ass and nearly jumped. I quickly relaxed and let her explore. Peyton gently pulled back and then smiled at me. I looked into her blue orbs and smiled back at her.

"Wow," gasped Peyton.

"Uh huh. I agree."

Peyton giggled at me.

"Baby, I'm not ready to go all the way," said Peyton. "After that kiss, I can see it happening though. Are you really willing to be patient with me?"

I nodded.

"I need to be fully honest with you, though," I said. "I have to tell you what's been going on this week. I don't want you hearing any of this from anyone else first. I know you may get upset, but it's a risk I'm willing to take."

"Okay," said Peyton. Her lower lip was trembling.

I proceeded to tell her about Zoe and our several relief sessions and all the kissing we had done. I then told her about my brief encounter with Heidi. Then I told her about Clarissa and her hand job. I told her that both of us came to an agreement for her sake seeing Clarissa was one of her better friends. After I finished, Peyton was in tears.

"I'm sorry, honey," I said.

"No, I'm the one that's sorry. I could have shared all those things with you but I was too pigheaded. I'm not mad at you at all. What you did for Zoe in class yesterday was absolutely beautiful. I just wish I wasn't so scared."

"Did I hurt Zoe when I was with her in class yesterday?" I asked.

"No."

"I'm not gonna hurt you either, honey."

"I know. I'm still scared, though."

"We'll work through it together," I said.

"I want you to do something, though," said Peyton.

"What?"

"I want you to enjoy your last two days in the Program. I want you to get relief from Zoe and Clarissa. I want you to be able to give Zoe relief."

"I can't do that," I said.

"You have for the past three and a half days, baby. I want you to enjoy yourself and learn lots of cool stuff you can use on me. Just don't go all the way. I want you to save your first time for me."

"It'll be your first time, too," I said.

"Baby, my Uncle took my virginity."

"That doesn't count. He took it from you. You didn't give it to him. I'll be the first one to make love to you."

Peyton leaned into me, hugged me, and started sobbing.

"That's so beautiful, Jacob Lawrence."

"You're the beautiful one, Peyton Ambrose."

Peyton pulled back and eyed me seductively. "There's one specific thing I want you to do."

"What?"

"I want you to give Clarissa the relief of her life in the showers tomorrow after gym class. She really deserves it. She's a really good friend of mine and I can tell that you two have grown quite close."

"You sure?"

Peyton nodded her head and smiled at me. I loved the way her little, blonde ponytail bounced around when she nodded her head playfully like she did.

"So, when are you going to give me relief in class?" I asked her.

"I don't know if I can, Jake. It's scary enough facing it with you alone. Do you think I can get up in front of a class and do it?"

"I guess you're right," I said.

"I should mention that there is another part to this deal," said Peyton.

"Oh?"

"You didn't think this would be a free deal, did you?"

I chuckled. "I was hoping so."

Peyton giggled and punched my arm. "I'm gonna get stuck in this Program sooner or later. I may want to be able to get relief from other guys. Right now I don't see it happening, but anything's possible."

A sudden pang of jealousy swept over me. For a moment, I thought I was going to be sick. Thinking about some other guy's head between her legs was not a pleasant thought. Then I remembered what I had put her through. I remembered the concessions she had made. I nodded.

"It's a deal then?"

I nodded again.

"So, who are you going to get relief from in Orchestra?" asked Peyton.

"Ugh, no one," I said. "I just can't see myself asking for relief in front of Mr. Weller."

Peyton giggled. "Yeah, neither can I."

"I've got Zoe in Accounting after History," I said.

"You both could do each other," said Peyton.

I looked into Peyton's eyes and smiled at her.

"Thanks for telling me last night," I said.

"Thanks for listening and bullying me until I said something to my Mom. We had a long talk this morning and she told me how proud she was of me coming to her and saying something. I could have never done that without you, Jake."

"I'm just happy I could help," I said.

"It's amazing how good I feel today, Jake. After what I went through last night you would think I'd be an emotional wreck. I actually feel like I'm on an emotional high."

"Well, if you come back down, I'll still be here for you," I said.

"I know," said Peyton as she squeezed into me again. "I love you."

"I love you, too, honey."

"Can I try touching your... you know?" asked Peyton.

"Of course," I said.

Peyton's hand drifted between my legs and wrapped around my rock hard cock. She worked her hand over the shaft, playing with the ridges at the tip and then running her finger over the very tip of my cock.

"God, that was so much different than when my Uncle made me do it!" exclaimed Peyton. "I actually enjoyed that."

"You're winning, Peyton."

"I am, aren't I?" said Peyton with a beaming smile.

The rest of the period, Peyton helped me memorize my lines for my rehearsal after school. After we were done, I still didn't feel I knew them well enough to do well during the audition.

Peyton and I walked over to the lunch line together and managed to be one of the first through the line. We would have been the first ones at our table if Emily didn't always bring her lunch.

"Hi, Emily," said Peyton as she sat down.

"Peyton! You're sitting with Jake again?"

Peyton smiled and nodded.

"Good," said Emily. "I was getting sick of this split of friends."

Clarissa was next to arrive.

"Still together, I see," said Clarissa.

"We've gotta talk after we eat," said Peyton to Clarissa.

"Am I in trouble?" asked Clarissa. She was joking around, but I saw real fear in her eyes.

"No trouble. I think you're going to like what I have to say."

Zoe was next to come to the table. When she saw Peyton sitting next to me, she made a move to leave. Peyton grabbed her arm and dragged her back to the table.

"Don't leave on my account," said Peyton.

"I just... I... don't... I..."

"You, Clarissa and I are gonna have a talk after lunch about things. I'm not mad at you at all, Zoe."

"Are you and Jake back together?" asked Zoe.

Peyton looked back at me. I smiled at her. "Yes, we are," said Peyton.

"Oh," said Zoe, deflated.

"Don't worry, though. I think you're gonna like what I have to say after lunch."

"Am I invited, too?" I asked.

"Uh uh," said Peyton playfully. "This is a girls-only party."

"Crap. I miss all the good stuff."

Peyton giggled and the sidled up next to me. I could tell that both Clarissa and Zoe were dumbfounded by Peyton's complete 180 in attitude.

The lunch conversation started drifting to the normal conversations that were held at our table over the years. I felt bad for Zoe. She was being left out of the loop with the conversations and looked lost. Luckily, Peyton dragged her and Clarissa away once they had all finished eating. That left me with Emily and Victor.

I had a pretty good idea that Peyton was telling the girls about our arrangement. I didn't know if she told them about what happened the night before. I would need to talk to Peyton about that so I didn't mess up saying something to one of the other two girls.

I got to Orchestra early and pulled out my violin and started tuning it. By the time Peyton walked in, I was running scales on it.

"How did your pow-wow with the girls go?" I asked.

"Really good," said Peyton with a giggle. I had to wonder what she was up to.

"Did you tell them anything about last night?"

"No, not yet," said Peyton.

"Are you going to tell anything to my Mom? She was so worried last night."

"Yeah, I think I will."

"Say, I got an idea!" I exclaimed.

"Uh oh," said Peyton. "I have a feeling I'm not gonna like this."

"You might be on the Program next week, right?"

"Or it could be the last week of school," said Peyton.

"Well, what if it's next week?"

"Well, I don't know? Where is this going, Jake?"

"Why don't you get ready for the Program at my house?" I asked.

"Let me guess, in your bedroom?" said Peyton with a giggle.

"No, my Mom has been doing this outreach thing at home. That's why we were all naked when you came over. Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember. I don't know if I'm ready for that, baby."

"It wouldn't hurt to give it a try, would it? If you feel really uncomfortable, then you can put your clothes back on."

"This wouldn't just be a way to get me naked so you can ogle me, is it?"

"Of course it is," I said.

"I'll come over after school," said Peyton. "I'm not promising anything."

"And I'm not forcing you," I said. "I just want you to try. Soon the school will be forcing you."

"I know, baby. I want to try to make you happy. Really, I do."

I jumped when I felt a hand on my ass.

"Hey, bro, nice ass!" said Heather as she went to get her instrument.

I was blushing furiously. Peyton was giggling.

"You're around my brother and laughing?" said Heather to Peyton. "You two must not be fighting anymore."

Peyton shook her head and smiled at Heather.

"Good," said Heather. She gave Peyton a friendly hug. "You're a lot better than all those other girls he's brought home this week. All those cheerleaders and sluts and what have you."

Peyton looked at me and giggled. "He's such a stud." Peyton grabbed my ass and smiled. "And I agree. He does have a nice ass."

Both girls were giggling and making me blush even harder.

Orchestra class itself was just like any other Orchestra class. I think I was starting to get used to the nakedness to the point that there were times I just didn't notice it anymore. Playing my violin was one of those times. Working on the computer was another.

History class, as always, got me worked up. Madison and Greg went at it in spectacular fashion. I knew, at least, that I had the option for relief next period. No one else in the class would, and I think they probably needed it after their performance.

After class, Peyton met me and walked me to Accounting. Zoe was standing outside the class waiting for me.

"Hey, Jake," said Zoe.

"Hey, Zoe."

"You gonna take care of my man this period?" asked Peyton.

Zoe giggled and then nodded.

Peyton surprised me by grabbing my cock and whispering in my ear. "Make sure you ask for relief and pick Zoe."

Before I could respond, she was gone.

Zoe was standing by the door, appraising me.

"Listen, Zoe," I said. "You really don't have to do this."

"Why, don't you want to?"

"I do, but..."

"Then just do as your girlfriend asks," said Zoe.

She turned and then sauntered into the room, shaking her tight little ass the entire way. I followed close behind her and sat down at the same table she was at. As soon as I sat down, I felt Zoe's hand on my leg. She gently massaged my thigh and then worked her hand to my steel-hard cock.

"What are you doing, Zoe?" I gasped.

"Making sure you need relief," said Zoe with a giggle.

When the bell rang, our Accounting teacher came in and asked if anyone needed relief. Zoe was the first to raise her hand. I reluctantly raised mine as well.

"Would you like to relieve each other, or do you two need someone to do it?" asked Ms. Hanson.

"We'd like to relieve each other," I said.

"Oh," said Ms. Hanson. "I was kind of hoping you would pick me, Jake."

The entire class broke out into a fit of giggles.

"Sit," demanded Zoe.

I grabbed her shoulder and forced her into the chair. "No, you sit," I said.

My girlfriend had something planned. I didn't know what, but I didn't like losing control of a situation, so I took control. I leaned down and kissed Zoe deeply on the lips. Zoe resisted at first but then melted into the kiss. Her tongue attacked mine when my hands began massaging her tiny breasts. She broke the kiss and moaned deeply as my fingers worked her nipples. I took the opportunity to drop my kisses to her neck. I had seen something similar done in a movie once and I was finding that it had a similar effect on Zoe as it did on the girl in the movie. Zoe flung her head back and arched her neck out at me. She whimpered softly as I kissed and licked her neck. I was tempted to bite her neck, just like a vampire, but I resisted the urge.

My kisses dropped to her chest, between her two small breasts. I kissed one breast while my hand caressed her other. She sighed deeply as her nipple disappeared into my mouth. I suckled lightly causing her to gasp.

"Jake?" whispered Zoe.

I looked up at her and smiled.

"If you take too long, I won't have enough time to do you," whispered Zoe.

"That's the idea," I whispered. I winked at her and suckled her other nipple.

After sucking on Zoe's nipple to the point that her breathing became ragged, I kissed down her tummy, towards the promised land. I could already smell her arousal. Her scent hurried my efforts. I wanted a taste of her intoxicating elixir more than anything. I had planned on kissing her thighs and teasing her like Ms. Lopez had discussed during her arousal lecture in Biology. Instead I found my tongue on her delicate folds, lapping up her bittersweet excitement. I was careful, however, not to touch her clit. I wanted to send her into orbit, but at the time of my choosing, which was after our five minutes was up. In one of the most unromantic things I would ever do, I checked my watch. I know Zoe didn't notice, but I'm sure the class did. I had two minutes left. I tongue fucked her, licked her folds, licked everything and sucked everything but her clit and left her gasping and begging for release. I checked my watch again. Thirty seconds. It was time.

I opened her folds wide with my fingers and located her engorged clit. I licked it once, tentatively and Zoe screamed out in passion.

"YES, JAKE! DON'T STOP! I'M SOOOOO CLOSE, BABY!"

I took her clit into my mouth and I felt her entire pussy contract. I sucked on it hard and her entire body began to tremble. Zoe whined. The whine turned gradually into a scream of ecstasy.

"OH GOD YES, JAKE! OH, BABY THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Zoe's legs forced my face away from her sensitive sex. I sat back and took her hand into mine as she came down from her thunderous orgasm.

"I'm sorry, Jake, but there isn't any time for your relief," said Ms. Hanson.

"That's okay," I said. My cock was bursting for release. It took every bit of willpower I had not to quickly jack off before leaving the front of class.

I stood up and helped Zoe to her feet and led her back to the table that we were sharing. Class started. Zoe was in la-la land for most of it. About halfway through class, Zoe leaned over to me.

"Why did you do that, Jake?" whispered Zoe.

"Because, I didn't like Peyton taking complete control of the situation like she did. I want some say into when I give or receive relief."

"Don't you need relief though?"

"Yeah, really bad, but that doesn't matter. What I did was for you, to make you happy. Your friendship means a lot to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.