Jessie's Secret Fetish - Cover

Jessie's Secret Fetish

by Suzie XX

Copyright© 2006 by Suzie XX

Erotica Sex Story: A very different story to my others! A girl's sister gets off on being spanked, her friend seems to enjoy dishing it out, and even the girl enjoys watching it, what has got into them all?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Sister   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   .

This is a story about a 14 year old girl receiving severe spankings and indulging in lesbian sex with her older sister and other girls. If this subject matter is likely to offend you then please read no further.

Copyright remains with the author. You are welcome to download a copy for your own use but please do not re-publish it without permission from the author.


Chapter 1: Jessie Exposed

It's funny how we can know somebody quite literally all their life and not be aware of some aspects of their character. It was like that with my kid sister, Jessie. I was aware that she loved looking at pictures of girls and thought for some time that she might be struggling with her sexuality, but that didn't worry me. I was quite into girls myself although was starting to get an interest in boys as well just recently. I knew it was normal for girls to go through stages like that, especially at 14 as she was then.

And that wasn't what I was talking about, although it's true that her other peculiarities came to light because of her interest in girls. I'll tell you all about that in a moment. It was my best friend Millie that alerted me to the fact that Jess had been actively experimenting with another girl. The girl was Millie's sister, Joanna, who had bragged about it to Millie and, of course, Millie couldn't wait to share it with me too. She had mentioned it as we walked through the park on the way to school.

"Cara, you'll never guess what Jo told me last night."

"I won't try then, just tell me."

"Don't get mad, but it seems she and Jessie have been messing around a bit."

"What d'you mean, messing around?"

"You know, kissing and that. But Jess has been feeling her up too according to Jo."

"Shit! I did wonder about Jessie a bit. She is always staring at girls' pictures in the magazines. I'm really sorry; didn't Jo like it then?"

"Oh, I don't think she minded, probably quite liked it, but was a bit confused. She's only 13 and a bit young for her age."

"Yeah, I know she has a few learning difficulties. Do you want me to have a word with Jess, tell her to back off?"

"Someone ought to; she'll get herself in trouble like that. I'm quite angry actually, Jo's an impressionable girl and I don't want her corrupted."

I had made my mind up to give Jessie a right roasting that night, but by chance we ran into her walking back through that same park on the way home. She appeared out of the wooded area on that purple bike that was now too small for her really. She saw us and skidded to a stop on the grass to our left.

"Hi Sis, hi Mill," she called cheerfully.

"Hi Kiddo. Hey I want a word with you actually. Come here."

"What about?" she asked, looking a bit worried.

"Come here and I'll tell you!"

"Don't think so! Tell me from there, I don't trust you, you just want to tickle me again till I wet myself."

We started to walk towards her and she grinned and turned her bike around. I said, "Wait, I won't, I promise, just want to talk about you and Millie's kid sister."

"Oh-oh. I didn't do nuthin' to her Sis." She was getting ready to ride off again.

"That's not what she says! Stay there you little bitch, don't dare move!"

But she was pedalling away. I started running to my right to head her off but she span round. Millie was running too, trying to stop her getting by the other direction, so Jessie swerved and headed to her right, along the path through the woods she had just come from.

The path was heavily rutted after all the rain and she couldn't ride as fast as she wanted, so we gave chase. But we were not making up any ground and Millie said to let her go and we'd talk to her another time. But as we were easing up, so Jessie's bike bounced on a rut and she wobbled out of control, her legs off the pedals and wide apart. She went off the path at pace and vanished out of sight down a steep hill.

We started running again to make sure she was OK, and as we reached the same place that she disappeared we saw her sliding down through the leaves, her bike in a bush with the front wheel still spinning.

"Now we've got her!" said Millie, panting from the exercise.

We ran down into the valley after her, catching her as she stood up brushing the dirt and leaves from her school skirt, shirt and socks. Millie held her while I followed wheeling Jess's bike.

"Why did you run off, you silly cow?" I asked. "Guilty conscience?"

"Well, you looked pretty mad to me. So what's Jo told you then?" she asked of Millie.

"She says you pulled her pants down and had your hand in her knickers feeling her up," answered my friend.

"I was just fooling around, playing. And she liked me doing it anyway."

"So it's true then, you little dyke? You're lucky she didn't tell her mum or she'd have called the police. I ought to call them anyway."

"Police? Why? We were just playing."

"They'd call it sexual assault on a minor, wouldn't they Cara?" She shot me a glance and winked at me. I wasn't sure where she was going but seeing Jessie's face so worried was just so funny. I was trying to keep a serious face as I agreed.

Jessie's eyes were watery as she pleaded "Oh don't, please, I won't do it again, I promise."

"Do you think we're just going to let you get away with it? What shall we do with her then Cara? Give her a spanking?" Now I saw where she was going. Secretly I think she just wanted to look at Jessie's cute little butt.

"Yeah, OK then. On her bare ass then like she got Jo."

Jess actually seemed a bit relieved. "And you won't tell no-one about Jo if you spank me?"

"No, we won't but I can't promise Jo will keep quiet, you know what she's like." Millie pulled her over to an old fallen tree where she sat down. "Come on then, over my lap."

"What, you're going to do it here? Someone will hear it!"

"There's no-one about, and we might as well get it over then I can go back and tell Jo not to tell anyone else. Over you go. Come on I haven't got all night." Again she looked at me as Jess sighed, accepting her fate, and leant over her knees. Millie smiled, mouthing 'she's really going to do it'.

As Millie got them comfortable I grabbed the hem of Jessie's school skirt and pulled it over her bottom to expose her plain blue regulation knickers. Millie raised her hand but I said "Hold on, I said on her bare bum."

With that I hooked a thumb in each side of the elasticated top band and eased them down until her cute bubble butt was totally visible.

THWACK. The first smack was hard and Jessie gasped with the unexpected pain to her right ass cheek. THWACK. Another followed to her other cheek and again she inhaled sharply. Her knickers had risen up a little covering part of her rear again, so this time Millie told Jess to lift her bum a bit and dragged the knickers down to her mid-thighs.

Eight times more her hand descended with a crack to Jessie's reddening cheeks but apart from a gasp she didn't make a sound. "I don't think you can be doing it hard enough!" I remarked.

"Maybe not," Millie said, "But it makes your hands sting."

"Use this," I said, handing her one of my flat gym slippers from my bag. "They will hurt more."

"No, not that," whined Jessie, straining to look behind her. But there was a glint in Millie's eyes as she tapped the sole of the soft slipper onto the twin cheeks.

Then she brought it down hard onto the nearest globe, and this time Jessie cried "Owwwww," and an imprint of the slipper glowed on the reddened skin. Again and again it fell until the ass was a deep red. Each smack was greeted with a yelp but before long she squirmed and let out a long moan. Millie stopped the punishment thinking Jess was in distress.

"What's up?" She asked Jess anxiously. The only reply was another long, deep sigh and then Jessie relaxed her body again.

"Christ, I think she just came," I said, incredulously.

"Shit, she's enjoying this! And oh my god she's wet me!" said Millie, pushing Jess off her lap into the leaves again. Sure enough, her navy skirt over one thigh had a large dark stain on it. I leant over and touched and smelt it.

"That's not pee my sweet, that's a good squirt of girly-cum!"

"Oh, you filthy fucking cow," she exclaimed, landing a kick at Jess's prone body.

"I couldn't help it," sobbed Jessie picking herself up. She had her hand between her legs. She looked at me dolefully and asked if I had any tissues. I pulled a wad from my bag and peeled off a few for her and dabbed at Millie's skirt with a few more.

"Were you playing with yourself while she smacked you?" I asked Jessie.

"No, honestly, [sniff], I never touched myself. [sniff] It just came unexpectedly. It's never happened before."

Millie threw the shoe at Jess then stalked away, flapping her skirt to try to dry it. I put my arm round my sobbing young sister as she pulled her knickers up again. We walked after Millie, Jess stopping to pick up her bike, and together we climbed back up the hill.

Jess kept apologising to Millie as we made our way back to the park and eventually Millie calmed down and gave Jess a hug. "No, it's me that should be saying sorry, I made you do it. I thought you would cry, not cum all over me!"

"Well, it did hurt, but it made me feel horny too. It was lovely actually. You can do that again any time!"

Millie then laughed and soon we were all giggling about it, especially at Millie's attempts to cover her skirt with her bag.

After a while Millie asked Jess if she was serious about doing it again.

"God, yes. I've never felt anything as amazing as that! Why? Do you want to smack me again?"

"Mmmm I enjoyed it too actually. I've always wanted to give a hard smacking to somebody and it seemed too good an opportunity to miss. And I think you deserve another one for wetting me like that."

"I'm not sure I like this," I said. "I've got a sister who likes getting beaten and a friend who's turning into a sadist. What's that all about?"

"Sorry, Cara," said Millie, "What about you then? Didn't it turn you on at all?"

"Yes, that's the other odd thing. I was getting so wet myself I nearly came too, but little miss scarlet bum beat me to it. I think we ought to try it again too, but indoors next time maybe."

"Well my mum and dad go out on a Thursday night, why don't you both come round?"

"What about Jo, though, we don't want her telling tales on us as well."

"Oh, don't worry about her, we can shut her in her bedroom and go down in the basement to play. Are you up for it Jess?"

"Try keeping me away! It will give me a few days for the sore bum to heal."


Chapter 2: Jessie Comes Clean

Poor Jess. I felt guilty about my part in this. I was just going to talk to her, explain the folly of interfering with a vulnerable girl, etc. The severe spanking she had taken wasn't planned and was a bit scary. I should have protected her, not encouraged Millie. Millie's obvious enjoyment of inflicting pain was scary. Jess's enjoyment and sexual fulfilment from receiving pain was scary and even the effect on me was scary.

That night in her room I found Jessie laying face down on her bed listening to a CD, wearing just a cotton nightie. I had taken her some cream for her bottom, it had to be sore. She was so wrapped up in listening to James Blunt that she didn't hear me at first but when I called her again she turned and beamed at me.

"Hi peanut," I said. "How do you feel? A bit tender?"

"Not too bad really. Just feels a bit bruised if I sit down."

"Look I'm sorry, I should have stopped her."

"Why? I deserved it and anyway it was the most fun I've had in years."

"Fun? How can getting hurt be fun?"

"It really was. Every smack stung at first and then sent waves of... I dunno... pleasure I suppose. It's hard to explain. But that orgasm was the best I've had by a mile. Absolutely wonderful, and I'd go through a worse smacking to get another like that. Is that cream for my bum?"

"Yes, it should help. Shall I put it on?"

"Oh please. Would you?" I pulled up her nightie and her bottom looked better than I thought it would. Some of the redness had gone but there was some light bruising and the cheeks still looked a bit fierce in patches. I dipped my fingers in the cream and pulled out a big dollop. I spread it liberally over one cheek and then did the other the same.

"You're not really going for more are you? I can tell Millie you've though better of it."

"Why not? I'm looking forward to it actually."

"I can't believe my little sister is a pain freak. I worry where it's leading."

"Oh Cara, admit it, you were getting turned on just watching it, imagine what it was like for me. And for Millie I suspect. She was getting her thrills from doing me every bit as much as me. Next time I'll get her off too, and you if you decide to watch."

"Well just be careful peanut, don't make yourself a victim! Can I ask you something though?"

"Course you can."

"I was just wondering what made you touch little Jo like that. Was it just an impulse thing? I mean you don't fancy her or something do you?"

"I don't really know to be honest. She wanted me to pretend I was boy and kiss her so she could see what it's like. I did but she said it wasn't a real kiss and that boys use their tongues. I didn't really know what she meant, I've never kissed like that either, but I tried sticking my tongue out into her mouth and she sucked on it. She said that was better and she knew now what a boy would do. I told her if I was a real boy I'd want to go further.

'What do you mean', she asked and I said I would be trying to feel her tits. 'I don't have any tits, ' she moaned and so I said 'well, they would try getting their hands in your shorts.' 'Why would they want that?' she asked and I said 'to play with your pussy.'

Anyway, I offered to do that and kiss her as well and I did. It was only a few minutes and how was I to know she would tell tales to Millie?"

"Sounds all a bit of innocent fun. Maybe you were a bit curious what a girl feels like?"

"She smiled. Yes that too! I didn't realise she hadn't started her puberty thing yet. So it was a waste of time anyway. I'll have to find someone my own age I guess. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Well, you're a girl..."

"Well spotted! Oh I see. Crikey peanut, you're my sister! You want to touch me?"

"Not if it would gross you out or something. But at least it would be safe and you won't go blabbing it all over school!"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt. Just touch though. No funny business."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.