Preview

Business Trip Transformation

by curious2c

Copyright© 2006 by curious2c

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Slut Wife, Cuckold, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Interracial, White Female, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Size, Transformation,

Erotica Sex Story: Wife and husband having a hard time in marriage...both working and traveling too much. The wife meets a man that takes her places she's always wanted to go... but has never had the nerve.

Dear Reader; A word of warning. This story involves a married couple that go on a journey of discovery. It starts when the wife meets a man that takes her places she always way deep down wanted to go. If you don't care to read about two people in love and desperate to keep their marriage together, even if it involves a wife that acts like a slut... then don't read any further. This is the first time I have put a warning on a story such as this. It isn't too graphic, it does contain anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Sex in public, Group sex, unsafe sex, and unprotected sexual endeavors as well.

In a perfect world, sex would always be safe, no matter how many or how long it was done. In a perfect world, the wife and husband would be fully loving and in communication with each other always. In a perfect world stories such as this wouldn't need to be told. This story goes into that perfection of worlds to a point. There is no thought about 'safety' or 'safe sex'. If that bothers you... again... don't read this story.

That is all I have to say on this story. Expect more of these... well, whatever you wish to call my warning, in the future as well.

Curious2c


[This story was submitted in one piece by the author. It has been divided into multiple chapters to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers, so chapter limits have no meanings. Storiesonline]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.