Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Penny and I were sitting with our gang of friends at lunch on Tuesday when Zack Hayes plopped down beside Penny and me. "I'm having a party on Saturday night. Kyle and Penny, I'd like to invite you."

I asked, "Who's coming?"

"Some of my friends. A lot of guys from the team, the girls. Our usual group."

"Cool. What do you think, honey? Do you want to go?" I asked after giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Um, I guess." my lover answered.

"Is there a special occasion for the party, Zack?" I asked.

Zack explained, "No. Well, sort of. April Fool's Day. It's also an opportunity. My parents are going to Boston for the weekend to see my brother Sam. They are interviewing potential agents."

"Do you think Sam has a chance to get drafted by the NFL?" I asked.

"I think he has a good chance. He did well at the scouting combine earlier this month. He isn't going to go in the early rounds. He may get drafted in the late rounds. Six teams have talked to him and seem interested."

Eddie was listening to our conversation. He asked, "Yeah, who?"

"The Rams, Chiefs, Buccaneers, Eagles, Jets and Packers." Zack answered.

I asked, "Do you think he'll make one of the teams?"

"I don't know. I'm sure he'll be in someone's training camp," Zack said. "How far he goes after that is up to him and his talent. He has a shot at least."

Eddie gushed, "It would be so cool to know an actual NFL quarterback."

Zack answered as he stood to leave. "We'll see how things go for Sam in the next month. The NFL Draft is April 29th & 30th."

I interjected, "When does your party start, Zack?"

"Oh yeah. Come around 7:30 on Saturday night. Do you need a ride, Kyle?" Zack said.

"Yes, Penny and I do."

Zack said, "I'll see if Mike or Stan can give you a ride."

"Thanks, Zack," I said. Zack got up and headed over to join his friends.

"Why do think he invited you to his party and not me?" Eddie asked. "I've been working with him for two months to get ready for next season."

"I don't know, Eddie. It's mostly a varsity team party and you aren't varsity yet. I'm only guessing." I theorized.

With a touch of resignation is his voice Eddie answered, "Yeah. I guess you're right."

The conversation went back to the latest ninth grade gossip. When lunch was over, I escorted Penny to our fifth period Social Studies class. I asked, "You ready to get together after school,, honey?"

"God yes, Kyle. I'm so horny. We haven't been uh, together in two weeks," Penny said.

"I haven't thought of anything else since we got here this morning." I gave my lover a kiss before we went into our classroom. We gave each other "that look" all through the class. We attempted to give each other tonsillectomies with our tongues after class on the way to our sixth period classes. The next two hours were going to be murder. When the dismissal bell rang, I ran for the bus. I met Penny in the main hall near the front door. We walked rapidly hand in hand to our bus.

Penny and I nearly knocked Andy over as we ran up the walk to get to our house. We ran up the steps, unbuttoning things as we went. We dashed into my room and stripped frantically. We threw our naked bodies on my bed and kissed furiously, rubbing our chests together. I dropped one hand to Penny's twat. She was soaking wet already! I fingered her and played with her clitoris.

"God, Kyle. I need you now!" Penny declared. I rubbed my cock along her vulva, collecting her juices on it. It felt fantastic. I rubbed a little more and then positioned my cock at her entrance. I started to press in when Penny exclaimed, "Kyle! Put your condom on."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, honey." I hopped out of bed and grabbed one from the box in my bottom dresser drawer. I rolled the thin piece of latex over my cock and climbed back on top of my lover.

"Penny, do you mind trying something new? I've been reading on the Internet about sex positions since Will suggested we check it out."

"I guess. What do you want me to do?"

"Let me put my pillow under your back." I said as I positioned the pillow. "Pull your knees up against your chest." Penny did as I directed. Boy, this position sure put her beautiful pussy on display. I got behind her and lined my phallus against the entrance to her tunnel.

"Are you comfortable, honey?" I asked Penny.

"I think," she answered. I pushed my erection into Penny's vagina. I sank into it quickly, only stopping when I bumped into something spongy at the bottom.

"OH MY GOD, KYLE. I NEVER KNEW SOMEONE COULD BE SO HUGE!" Penny screamed.

My pride swelled. Every guy loves to hear his lover say his penis is huge. I pulled mostly out of my lover's warm tunnel and stroked back in. We made love urgently, desperately needing our connection.

"Ohhh ... Kyle, I can't ooohhh ... believe how Unnnhh ... deeee ... ohhh ... deeep you are!" Penny moaned. I pounded into Penny, using every inch of my six and half inch cock.

"Unnh..." I grunted. "What am I ... ohhh..." I stammered as my cock bounced into the spongy mass at the bottom of her pussy. " ... hitting?"

"Ooohh ... That's my ... unnhh ... cervix Kyle. Unnhh ... you know, where ooohh ... the baby cccc ... comes out."

"I see," I grunted as I worked my cock into Penny.

"You are hitting ... oohhh ... my clit ... oohhhh ... every TIME!" Penny groaned as she reached climax. Penny's vagina clenched and squeezed my erection. I was so close too. The feeling swelled in my groin. Cum burst out of my cock and flooded the tip of my condom.

I bent over and kissed my lover as she slowly calmed from her orgasm. I carefully held the rubber on my cock as I withdrew from Penny's vagina. No need to chance what happened last month when my condom almost came off inside her when I pulled out.

I pulled the condom off and tossed it towards my wastebasket. I missed. It splatted on my floor, dribbling a little of my semen on the wooden floor. Penny uncoiled and rolled toward me. I turned on my side to face my soul mate. We exchanged quick kisses while we recovered from our coupling.

Penny said quietly, "I can't believe how different that felt. It seemed like your cock was in so deep it reached half way to my head. That was fabulous."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.