Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Since Penny and I were going out Friday night, we didn't get together after school that day. I started on my weekend's homework so I could get it out of the way. A few minutes after I started, Andy came over to talk.

"Kyle, can I ask you some questions about girls?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"What do I do on a date with a girl?"

"I thought your trip to the movies was just a group of friends getting together?"

"It is, but I really like Heather Miller. I don't know what to do."

"Just be yourself, Andy. Talk with her. Be courteous. Treat her well."

"OK Kyle, that doesn't sound too hard."

"A couple other things, Andy. Don't talk about Star Trek, video games or your computer. Girls aren't interested in that.

Andy furrowed his brow a little. "No computers, video games or Star Trek. OK, thanks, Kyle."

Andy went back to his room. I continued working on my homework. After dinner, I waited in the living room for my ride to the bowling alley while Andy waited for Heather Miller's mom to come pick him and Eric Connell up. Eric showed up first. They went up to Andy's room for a minute. A car pulled into our driveway. I looked out the window at it. I didn't recognize it.

I called Andy and Eric, and then I went to the door. When Mrs. Miller knocked, I opened the door. My jaw dropped and I stammered, "Jon, what are you doing here?" as I stared at Jon Miller, Will's close friend.

Jon explained, "Our Mom had to work late. She called me and asked if I could fill in for her."

"Heather Miller is your sister?"

"All her life," Jon answered. Andy and Eric came bounding down the steps. They stopped short at the bottom of the steps.

Andy asked, "Who's this?"

"This is Heather's big brother, Jon. You remember Jon, don't you, Andy? He is a friend of Will's."

"Yeah, I think. Did you come to Will's graduation party?"

"Yep. That's me," Jon answered.

Jon led the two boys out to his car where Heather was waiting. They took off for the movies. Penny and Eddie showed up a couple minutes later for their ride to the bowling alley. Our gang of friends had a dynamite time at the bowling alley.

When I got home that night, I checked in on Andy. He was floating on a cloud. He sat beside Heather and she let him hold her hand. It was a major step forward with girls for my seventh grade brother.

--oooOooo--

Penny and I made love after school Tuesday. It was nice. It was also starting too be predictable. We had fun, but we needed advice. We needed ways to keep our lovemaking fun and new. I decided to talk to Will when he and Abby came home from college on Thursday night. He and Abby have dated for three and half years. They had to have some ideas about different ways to have sex. They did it so often and with such passion, that they had to be able to help Penny and me.

Mr. Hendricks picked up Will and Abby at the train station in Parkesburg and brought them back home. He dropped Will off at our house. Andy and I were in the family room watching TV. Will popped his head in.

Will smiled and said, "Hey, guys. I'm home."

I waved and said, "Hi, Will. I'm glad to see you."

Andy had just stood up to get a snack while a commercial played on TV. "Hi, Will," Andy said. "I missed having you around."

Will did a double take when he saw Andy. "Holy shit! How tall are you, Andy?"

"I'm 5'-8" at the moment. The way I'm growing right now, who knows how tall I'll be tomorrow."

"Abby is right. Genetics rule. Is anyone in your grade taller than you?"

"Not any more. I passed Mike Hershey last month. He used to be the tallest in our class."

"I guess I should have seen it coming, Andy. You're growing the same way I did and the way Kyle did. I guess one of these days. I'll have to look up to you the way I do to Kyle."

Andy smiled and said, "Cool!"

Will asked, "Kyle, could I talk to you privately for a few minutes?"

"Sure," I answered.

"Let's go to your room," Will suggested. I followed Will upstairs to my room. I had a seat on my bed. Will sat on the chair at my desk. Will said, "I have a huge favor to ask you. Can Abby and I use your bedroom tomorrow while you are at school? My bunk bed is just too small for us."

"Sure, Will, if you do a couple things for Penny and me."

"OK, what do you want, Kyle?"

"First, put clean sheets on the bed when you're done. They last time you borrowed my bed, the sheets were soaked. It was rather uncomfortable at bedtime."

"Sorry. That's not a problem, Kyle. What is the other thing?"

"Penny and I have made love seven times. It's great and everything, but it is becoming routine. Not bad, but just routine. We need some ideas about how to do things differently when we make love. You and Abby don't seem to have this problem."

"We work hard at keeping our lovemaking interesting. You can go on-line and find web sites that suggest different sex positions to change things up. There are also various forms of oral sex, 69, and anal sex. Do some research. Experiment some. That is what Abby and I do."

"Thanks for the ideas, Will. I'm guessing that things are good between you and Abby if you want to borrow my bed to make love tomorrow."

"We have been talking more than we did in the fall. Both of us speak up if something isn't going well. I blame myself for most of the problem we had in the winter. I didn't pay enough attention to Abby. I had problems and didn't talk to Abby for help. We try to communicate better now. I think we have survived December's ugliness."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.