Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Julie seemed happy when we talked by phone after dinner. I was still a little worried that having sex with me might change things. She seemed fine.

Things at school on Wednesday were perfectly normal. Julie and I held hands as we walked between classes. We kissed when we had opportunities. Julie and I had a couple minutes to talk after lunch on the way to deutsche Unterricht.

"Are you OK with what we did yesterday?" I asked. "No regrets?"

"I've dreamed of a big handsome prince coming to me, sweeping me off my feet and taking me away forever, since I was a little girl. My prince came for me yesterday, swept me up and made me his forever. I love you, Tiger."

My cock throbbed when she called me that. A shiver ran down my spine as I thought about the intimacy we had shared the day before. "Your Tiger loves you, Julie. I want this to be forever too." We kissed. We got carried away when our tongues met. We kissed a little too long.

"Martin's got another slut!" I bristled when I heard that voice. "Gonna fuck her right here in the hall?" It was Chad Hurst on his way to deutsche Unterricht too.

I turned so I was between him and Julie. I pointed my finger at his face and glared at him. "Don't start that shit again, Chad. I don't have the patience. If you say one word about Julie and me, I'm going to beat you so hard you'll wish for only a broken nose like last year."

Chad jumped back when I confronted him, shut his mouth and hurried to class.

Julie asked, "You broke his nose?"

"Chad and I have been enemies since elementary school. We got in a fight last January. He usually behaves himself since then when he's around me. Let me know if he bothers you. I'll fix him."

"OK, I will. Do you get angry like that often? I've never seen you like that."

"No. Only Chad seems to bring that out in me," I explained. We headed into the room for our hour of Deutsch with Frau Madel.

--oooOooo--

Julie and I got to together Thursday evening after dinner to study for our biology test. We were well behaved, except for stealing a couple kisses when we finished studying. I felt great on Friday morning after the test. I knew I aced it. I was looking forward to using my free time to bring my grades up from the first quarter now that I had more time to study.

Andy and I packed up our stuff Friday after school, had an early dinner and got a ride to the church with Mom. Our scout troop was spending the weekend at a cabin at the scout camp. We spent the evening settling in, getting firewood, and playing flashlight tag. After snack, the younger kids went to bed. Ed, Hal, Jeremy and I met with Doug Chapel, our Senior Patrol Leader and his assistant Mike Abbott in the kitchen in our cabin. We went over the plans for Saturday. Doug assigned each of us our jobs for the day to make sure the troop had a good program to keep the younger kids busy.

My patrol would cook and clean up breakfast, Ed's had lunch and Jeremy's patrol had dinner. Ed and I would set up and run an orienteering course for our two patrols. Jeremy and Hal's patrols were going to work on Pioneering Merit Badge with Mr. Clark in the morning. Doug and Mike headed out to the bunk room for bed. The rest of us hung out to talk for a little while.

Ed observed, "You guys know that Doug's term of office as SPL runs out next month?"

Jeremy said, "Yes. I wonder who will get the job next?"

"I think it'll be Mike. He has the most experience. He's been Doug's assistant for a year. He'll make a good SPL." I said.

Hal countered, "No. Mike turned seventeen last month. He's too old to run for the job. He will turn eighteen before his term would be up."

"Shit! You're right, Hal. Who's going to be SPL if it isn't Mike?" Ed asked.

I answered, "I think the next SPL sitting here in this room. It's going to have to be one of us."

Jeremy sighed. "When did we get to be the senior guys in the troop?"

"I think it snuck up on us." I answered.

My friends all agreed. Time moves on when you aren't paying attention. Would we be able to run our scout troop? We headed to bed.

The weekend went smoothly. The guys in my patrol and in Ed's patrol managed to finish the orienteering course we set up for them. We signed off the scout handbook when they finished. Most of the guys only needed three or four more requirements to make First Class. Ed and I set a goal for getting all our scouts to First Class before they finished their first year in Boy Scouts.

After lunch we gathered and split more firewood. We had enough to heat the cabin the rest of the weekend and some extra to leave for the troop that stayed at our cabin next weekend. Doug and Mike ran a series of patrol contests. My patrol won the knot tying contest. Ed's patrol won the fire building contest. Jeremy's patrol won the other four contests. It wasn't a surprise. He had more eighth and ninth graders than the other four patrols.

Jeremy and the Fox Patrol made lasagna for dinner. It was great. After dinner we went outside and played Capture the Flag for an hour. I was hiding among the brush near our base and flag to protect it if anyone got through the guys up front. Davie Mitchell, Ryan Kauffman and Cody Stevens from my patrol were on the other team and had been captured. They were in jail at our base. I could hear Davie, Ryan and Cody talking.

Ryan asked, "Cody, have you kissed your girlfriend yet?"

"Yeah, Kristen let's me do that." Cody answered.

Davie asked, "On the lips?"

"Of course!" Cody insisted.

Ryan asked, "French?"

"No. I tried it once and Kristen got mad."

Davie crowed, "My girlfriend let's me French kiss her. I felt her titties once too."

Ryan and Cody both asked, "Really?"

"Boy you're lucky, Davie. I wish Kristen let me do that," Cody said.

"I wish I had a girlfriend," Ryan said.

Davie said, "I thought you were going with Paige."

"No. We broke up last week."

"Davie, how long have you and Liz been going out?" Cody asked

I perked up a little when I heard them mention my sister. She's French kissing a boy and showing her titties. I was going to have a talk with Mom when we got home.

Davie answered, "Since school started."

Cody asked, "Do you guys shoot white stuff out of you dick yet?"

Ryan said, "No."

Davie answered, "I do. I've been doing it a couple months."

Cody said, "I did last week for the first time."

I definitely needed to talk to Mom. Lizzie has a boyfriend who shoots sperm, she has started having periods, she French kisses him and let him feel her titties. Mom and Dad had better have the talk really soon.

My team won the Capture the Flag game. When the game was done we had our campfire program and finished the evening with cheese and crackers for a bed time snack. Sunday morning went quickly. Hal's patrol made breakfast, we packed our things and headed for home. Julie and I talked for almost an hour in the afternoon when Andy and I got home from the camping trip.

--oooOooo--

Andy hung out by the front door for nearly forty-five minute after school on Monday, waiting for his girlfriend to arrive. Finally he gave up and went upstairs to his room. I called out as he walked by my open bedroom door, "Isn't Vicky coming over today?"

"She said she was at lunch today. I don't know what happened."

"I'm sure it's no big deal, Andy. Something probably came up."

"You're probably right, Kyle." Andy answered.

After school on Tuesday on the bus we found out what was up. Andy's eyes were red and puffy. He obviously had been crying. He sat down in the seat behind Ed and me. I turned around and asked, "Is everything OK Andy?"

"Fine. Things are fine!" Andy declared.

"Something's wrong. What happened?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. Let me alone, Kyle."

I turned to Andy's best friend Eric, who was sitting beside Andy. "What happened, Eric?"

"Andy dumped Vicky today at lunch. He found out that she went home with Greg Ranck yesterday afternoon and gave him a blow job." Eric explained.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Andy." I said, trying to offer sympathy to my brother.

"Just let me alone, all of you," Andy demanded. "I don't want to talk."

We followed Andy's wishes, for now. I knew I had to talk to him when we got home where we would have privacy. Andy and I walked up the walk to our house together when the bus dropped us off.

Andy started upstairs when we got inside. I said, "Andy, wait. I'd like to talk to you about what happened today. Come down here to the living room."

"Just let me alone, Kyle. I don't want to talk." Andy declared.

"It helps to talk, Andy. I've lost a girlfriend before. I know what it feels like. Talking helps."

"NO! I can't." Andy said, trying to stifle a sob.

I walked up the steps and put my arm around his shoulder. "Come downstairs and sit with me. It'll help." Andy allowed himself to be led down the steps to the couch in the living room. We sat down and I hugged Andy. "Tell me what happened."

He stifled another sob and said, "I kept hearing rumors all morning from other kids about Vicky. I asked her between classes and she denied it every time. She said she had to work on homework yesterday afternoon."

"What happened then?"

"At lunch ... Greg and ... he..." Andy sobbed. "I..." Andy started crying. I rubbed his back while he cried.

"What happened, Andy?" I asked.

"I came back to the lunch room from the bathroom and ... Greg and ... Vicky ... sniffle ... they kkkki..." Andy sobbed again. He started crying again.

The doorbell rang. I yelled, "It's open Julie, come in." I heard the front door open and close. "Andy and I are in the living room, honey."

Andy stopped crying and visibly tried to compose himself. He sobbed again and stifled a second sob. He tried to put up a brave front for Julie.

Julie asked, "What's wrong, guys?"

I explained, "Andy and Vicky broke up today. He was just telling me what happened."

Julie sat down on the other side of Andy and wrapped her arm around him. "I'm so sorry, Andy." She turned Andy toward her. "Cry on my shoulder. It helps."

Andy pulled away and stiffened. "I wasn't crying. Guys don't do that."

"I know. Lay you head on my shoulder and tell me about it, Andy." Julie said soothingly. She pulled Andy toward her. He allowed Julie to pull him to her breast. He laid his head down on her shoulder. Andy sobbed and cried for a couple minutes before calming down. I rubbed his shoulder while Julie hugged him.

I asked, "What happened during lunch, Andy?"

Andy gulped, settled himself a little and said, "I went to the bathroom during lunch. When I came back I found Vicky's tray at our table, but she wasn't there. I looked around and found her across the cafeteria with Greg Ranck. Greg and Vicky ... were ... sniffle ... they were kissing..."

Julie said, "Keep going, Andy. You can tell us."

Andy stifled a sob and continued, "I started over to confront them but Eric stopped me. He made me go sit down so I didn't get in trouble. Vicky came back to our table a minute later. I asked where she had been. She said she was getting a homework assignment from Briana. I called her a liar and told her I knew about what she and Greg had done yesterday afternoon. She begged me to forgive her. I called her a slut and told her I didn't ever want to see her again."

Julie soothingly said, "Oh, that's terrible, Andy. I'm so sorry." as she rubbed his back. I squeezed his shoulder.

"It's best that you broke up with her. You can do better than her, Andy," I added.

Julie said, "What Vicky did was terrible. Kyle is right. You'll find another girlfriend." Julie pulled Andy's head up and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Andy straightened up and said, "Thanks, Julie. Thanks, Kyle. It did help to talk about this. I'm going to my room to listen to music and think." He got up and headed for his bedroom.

I slid over on the sofa and hugged Julie. "Thanks for helping with Andy. I wasn't sure what I was going to say to help him."

"Sometimes a hug is better than talking. I was glad to help Andy. He's a neat kid."

I hugged Julie and kissed her. Our lips parted and our tongues met. Our hand roamed over each other's bodies as we kissed. After a couple minutes we broke our lips apart and stared into each other's eyes. Julie asked, "Do you want to go to your room, Kyle? I want you to make love to me the way you did last week."

"I'd like that, Julie. Let's go to the family room instead. I don't think Andy will want to listen to us together this afternoon."

Julie pulled me up from the couch. We headed for the family room. Julie and I settled into the couch and returned to kissing. It didn't take long for clothes to come off. Julie ran her hands through my hair and caressed my back while I fondled her breasts. I kissed and sucked her nipples as we prepared to become intimate.

The remainder of our clothes fell to the floor. We kissed again while I fingered Julie's pussy, trying to get her ready. When her pussy lips started to swell and I could feel her lubrication begin to seep out, I got down on my knees in front of the couch. Julie spread her legs wide to make room for me. I dived in with my tongue out. I used my tongue and fingers to bring Julie to climax. When she recovered her senses I asked, "Are you ready to make love, Julie?"

Julie grabbed me by the neck and pulled me on top of her. We kissed. "I'm ready, Kyle. I've been ready since last Tuesday. I wish my schedule wasn't so busy."

I said, "Here goes lover." as I positioned my cock against Julie's opening. I started to press in.

"Kyle! What about your condom?" Julie insisted.

"Shit!" I pulled away quickly. "I forgot. I haven't needed them for almost six months. I'll get them." I dashed through the house naked, grabbed the box of condoms from my room and ran back downstairs to Julie.

Julia was lying on her back with her legs spread apart for me. I rolled the piece of latex over my cock and positioned myself a second time in front of my lover. I slid inside Julie's velvety tunnel. Julie and I shared our bodies with each other for nearly ten minutes. I thrust my erection in and out, bringing Julie to orgasm twice before I filled the tip of the condom with my load. Julie and I cuddled together as we recovered our senses.

I nuzzled Julie's neck and gave her a kiss. "Did you enjoy that, honey?"

"Mmmm, yes. That was great, Kyle. I am so happy we are together."

"Thanks for reminding me about the condom. It has been so long since I needed to use them."

"We need to be careful, Kyle," Julie said. "I don't want to get pregnant."

"I know. I don't want to have kids just yet either. I went through one pregnancy scare last spring. I don't want to do that again. Have you thought about going on the pill? It will protect us better if we get carried away."

"No. I don't think I could face my doctor and my parents. They don't know about us having sex and I don't want to tell them right now."

"You can get a prescription without your parents or your family doctor knowing about it. You can get them through the clinic in Lancaster."

Julie asked, "My parents won't know?"

"It's the law. They can't call your parents and tell them."

"That's interesting. The only problem is how do I get to Lancaster?"

"I could talk to Will when he gets home from college tomorrow. I bet he would give us a ride. He helped Penny and me last spring. What do you think?"

"I don't know, Kyle."

"If we keep making love with condoms, we have a 15% chance that you will get pregnant in the next year. They can break. They can come off. We could get carried away and not use them. I know a couple with a four year old son. They were using a condom when they conceived their son. Over the long run, condoms have some risk to them."

Julie asked, "Would the pill be safer?"

"If you are on the pill, we have less than 5% chance that you would get pregnant. It makes sense if we plan to have sex regularly, we should be as safe as possible."

"Now that I've found out what sex is like, I don't plan to stop. Talk to your brother. See if he would be willing to take me."

"I'll talk to Will tomorrow night and tell you at school on Thursday. You'll need to make an appointment for a check up before they will give you a prescription."

"You certainly know a lot about how a girl can get the pill."

"Penny and I went through this last spring. You have a boyfriend who learned a lot of things the hard way the first time around."

Julie asked, "You talk about Penny all the time. Are things over between the two of you?"

"Yes, they are. I messed things up between us when school started. Penny and I are definitely finished."

"You're really sure, Kyle?"

"Penny and I are friends again. Things were bad between us for awhile after we split up, but we can talk again. If I were going to leave you and go back to Penny, I already had my chance. I could have when Penny broke up with Travis and before she started going with Luke."

"OK. I love you, Kyle, and don't want to lose you."

"I love you too, Julie. I'm not going to let anything get between us." I said. I glanced at my watch. "It's time to get cleaned up."

Julie and I cleaned up, dressed and parted with a long kiss just before Mom and Lizzie got home.

--oooOooo--

Will and Abby arrived just before dinner on Wednesday night. Mom invited Abby to stay for dinner. Will and Abby were in good moods. They had three week vacation ahead of them. Things were nice compared to how the two of them were last Christmas. The only downer this year was Andy. He moped around the house since he broke up with Vicky.

I grabbed Will after dinner and explained about the help Julie and I needed. Will agreed to drive us to Lancaster after Christmas so Julie could get on the pill. We decided to make a double date of the day. We would go out to dinner together and see a movie afterwards.

School on Friday was low key. Half the teachers showed movies instead of teaching regular lessons. Julie and I met after dinner to exchange our Christmas presents. Julie's family was going to up-state New York for Christmas. Mrs. Simpson's parents live in Geneva. I actually knew where the town was. I had gone through it on the trip to Algonquin Provincial Park the previous year.

I greeted Julie at the door with a kiss. "Merry Christmas, honey."

Julie kissed me back. "Merry Christmas, Kyle. I love you."

"Oohhh! A big box. Cool! What's in it?" I asked.

"It's your Christmas present and you have to wait a few minutes to see it." Julie declared.

"Let's go upstairs to my room where we can have a little privacy." I suggested.

We went upstairs and had a seat on my bed. "Can I go first, honey?" I asked. I took the small wrapped box off my dresser.

"OK, Kyle."

"This is for you Julie, my love." I said as I handed the small box to her. Julie opened the gift. I had bought a gold locket for her.

"This is beautiful, Kyle. I love it."

"Did you see I had it inscribed?" I asked. Julie looked at the back.

Julie read it aloud. "May our love last forever, Kyle." Julie kissed me. "I love it, Kyle. Thank you. Put it on me, please?"

I unclasped the chain, put it around Julie's neck and closed the clasp again. She proudly displayed it for me.

"It looks gorgeous on you, Julie." I said.

"It's your turn, Kyle. Open your present." she said as she handed me the big box. I tore through the paper and pulled the box open. It was a Wolverine's Football Letterman's jacket. I never quite got around to buying one for myself.

"Thank you, Julie. This is wonderful!" I said.

"Put it on, Kyle. I want to see how it looks on you." I put the jacket on and modeled it for Julie. "You look handsome in it, Kyle. Do you like it?"

"I love it, Julie." I said. I gave Julie a hug and a long passionate kiss. We went downstairs to show the rest of my family our gifts. Julie called for her ride home after that. She still had to pack for her trip to her grandparents. Her family was leaving early on Saturday morning.

--oooOooo--

The weekend before Christmas went quickly. Between last minute gift buying, wrapping presents, decorating and preparing food for the holiday; everyone was busy. Will and I filled out our applications to work on camp staff the next summer. Will applied to run the boatyard again. I asked to be on the aquatics staff as my first choice. If I couldn't get that, I wanted to work at mountain biking or at the Pioneer program for first year scouts. Andy filled out an application too. He would fourteen before next summer. He applied to be a counselor in training.

Our family attended the candle light Christmas Eve service at church. The Rev's sermon helped put all the festivities into perspective. We were celebrating the birth of our savior.

I wouldn't have minded sleeping late on Christmas morning, but an eleven year old sister kept that from happening. Lizzie was up before the sun came up. The rest of the family gathered for breakfast at 8 o'clock. We ate and then went to the living room to open presents. Lizzie ripped through her packages with gusto. Andy smiled and joked as he opened his. It was the first time he smiled in days. I got lots of thin envelopes with money in them. It was perfect for me. I was running low on money from my lawn mowing in the summer. More money was welcome so I could continue to go out with Julie on dates.

Everyone changed to good clothes to get ready for the horde of relatives that were to descend on our house in a couple hours. Mom's Christmas dinner was delicious. It was fun to see our grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. All in all, it was a good day.

I slept late on the 26th. It was great. I got up around 11 am, had brunch and relaxed with my music until Julie came. We had agreed she would come over at 1 pm. Mom and Lizzie took off to spend the day at the malls shopping for bargains. Will took off to spend time with Abby at her house. Andy and I were left to mind our house.

Andy came downstairs and joined me a couple minutes later. He poured himself a bowl of cereal and grabbed a Danish from the refrigerator. I asked, "How are you doing?"

"I guess I'm OK. I still miss Vicky. I wish I could understand what happened."

"I tried to warn you a couple weeks ago. I think you two concentrated on screwing too much. Did you ever take Vicky on a date? Did you two do anything except screw?"

"Well, I guess we did spend a lot of time in bed together."

"You need to build a relationship with a girlfriend based on more than screwing. Look at Julie and me. We have gone steady for a month. We have had sex twice. We went on four dates. We study together. We watch movies together. We have a lot more than sex to keep us together."

"I guess, Kyle. I'll try it if I can find another girl friend."

"You will, Andy. You'll find another girlfriend. Take things slower this time. Build a relationship before you jump in bed with her. It will be better."

"Thanks for the advice, Kyle. You're a good brother."

I waited pensively in the kitchen for Julie to arrive. I missed my girlfriend. We hadn't been apart for four days since we started to go steady a month ago. I rushed to the door to greet her when she arrived. We kissed. I asked, "What do you want to do this afternoon? Want to watch a movie?"

"That's not what I had in mind for this afternoon. Are we alone?"

"Sort of. Mom and Lizzie are shopping as I expected. Andy is here, but he's the only one."

"Good! I want to feel your naked body pressed against mine." Julie grabbed my cock through my pants. "I want to feel this inside me. It's been a week and I NEED you."

"We can do that Julie, if you want."

"I NEED IT! When we are done we can watch a movie or something else. We have all afternoon."

"Cool! Let's go to my room," I said. We headed up the steps, turned and went into my room. Julie climbed on my bed and started stripping while I locked the door. I grabbed a couple condoms from my stash in my bureau. I dropped them on the nightstand. Julie was already lying on my bed naked.

"You have too many clothes on, Kyle. Strip!" I did my best to strip seductively. All I got for my troubles was giggles. "It's a good thing you can play football. You'll never make a living as a dancer. Come here you big lug."

I lay down on the bed. Julie and I kissed deeply, rubbing our naked bodies together as we nibbled and sucked on each other's tongues. We did that for several minutes before we paused. Julie asked, "Kyle, have you ever had a blow job?"

"Yes."

"I'd like to try and do that for you. You are so wonderful to me when you lick my pussy. I want to return the favor."

"You don't have to do this, Julie. We aren't trading favors. I do that because I love you."

"I know. That is why I want to learn how to do this for you. Can you teach me?"

"OK, honey," I said. I proceeded to talk Julie through the steps to sucking my cock. She did pretty good for a beginner. I pulled my cock out of her mouth just in time to avoid filling it with my cum. Julie ended up with strings of cum on her nose, chin and breasts. I lay Julie down and started licking her clean.

"Kyle, what does it taste like?" Julie asked. I took a finger full from her chest and offered it to her. She licked it off my finger. "That doesn't taste bad. Don't pull out the next time we do this, OK, Kyle?"

"You got it lover. Lay down. It's your turn. I didn't have dessert for lunch. I know just what I want to eat this afternoon."

Julie lay down on her back and spread her legs for me. I used my tongue and fingers to slowly bring Julie to climax over the next several minutes. "Thank you, Kyle. That was wonderful."

I asked, "Are you ready for the main event? I'm hard again."

"Yes, Kyle. How do you want to do this?"

"Let's try doggie style. See if you like it."

"OK, Kyle. What do you want me to do?"

I explained how this position worked. I rolled a condom over my shaft, got behind my lover and gently slid the erection smoothly into my lover's tight wet tunnel. I put my hands on her hips and slowly pumped my cock in and out of Julie. "What do you think, honey?"

"It feels really different. You're hitting me in spots that don't get touched when you're on top of me. Your cock feels longer this way too."

"That is one of the advantages of this position." I leaned down and wrapped my arms around Julie. I grasped her breasts. "Here is another advantage." I played with her tits as I penetrated her pussy. I pulled my six and half inches out and drove it back in repeatedly.

Julie was pushing back against my cock in time with my thrusts. She was beginning to get excited. I suggested, "Play with your clitoris. It'll feel great."

"Oooo-kkaky, Kyle. Oh yeah! God, do it ... harder ... please" Julie grunted as I humped her. I could feel her fingers on the bottom of my shaft as she diddled her clit. I brought my hands to her hips to steady her motion. I pulled out almost the whole way before I drove it back in until my pubic area slapped into her ass with a smack.

"Jesus ... ooohhhh ... I'mmmm cummmmmingg" Julie moaned. Her pussy clenched around my cock. She pressed against me and ground herself on my cock while her climax carried her away. Julie moaned and panted as her pussy spasmed and begged me to fill her with my seed.

I asked, "Should I keep going, lover?" when Julie calmed down from her orgasm.

"Please yes, Kyle," Julie grunted as I impaled her on my hard shaft. I continued humping her. Julie never quite finished her climax before her pussy started to flutter around my cock. I pumped in and pulled out in long hard strokes. I was getting closer to my own ecstasy.

I felt Julie's hand come back up to rub her clit again. I slowed my strokes to try to prolong our pleasure. Julie wanted more, so she fucked herself against my nearly stationary cock. "Please, Kyle, keep going." Julie begged. I steeled my nerves, tried to ignore the feelings in my cock and thrust into my lover about three times before my balls exploded and filled the inside of my condom with semen. I slumped over and rested my weight on Julie's back.

"Keep going, Kyle. Pppleaseeee?" Julie begged.

"Oh ... I'm done. I can't, honey." I grunted. I could feel Julie's finger playing at the base of my cock trying to bring on her second climax. My brain was starting to recover from its fog. I pulled my now limp dick out of Julie.

"Lay on your back, honey. I'll use my tongue. It still works."

Julie rolled over and spread her legs for me. I leaned down and started licking her juices up as I rubbed her prominently protruding clit. It only took about thirty seconds of attention before Julie reached climax again. I sat back on my haunches and watched as my lover writhed and moaned.

When Julie finally relaxed, she lifted her head, grinned at me and declared, "Boy things would have been different on our first date if I had known what you can do to a girl."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.