Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The temperatures climbed into the forties on Sunday. By evening the snow was gone, except for the a few snow piles left by the plows. Ed, Jeremy and I got together Sunday afternoon to talk about our football season. We discussed what went right in the season and what went wrong. We discussed ideas to help fix things next season. We agreed to go in and talk with Coach Caffrey after our final team meeting.

I spent an hour on the phone with Julie Sunday evening. We just talked about things: school, homework, football and our friends. We agreed to get together Monday afternoon. We didn't have school on Monday. Officially it was an in-service day for the teachers where they went to training, but the day was really chosen so the students who were hunters could go out for the first day of deer season and not miss school. Half the guys in our school were hunters. The call was comforting.

I talked to Will on Sunday afternoon. I asked, "Could you do a favor for me?"

"It depends. What do you need?" Will said.

"Could you talk with Nikki Edwards? Penny has been grounded for a month for having sex with her boyfriend. Do you think Nikki could help Penny with their parents? It's just not fair to treat Penny that way."

"I don't know if I should involve myself in their family's problem."

"You aren't getting in the middle of their family's doings. You're just asking a friend to talk to her parents. You won't be telling them what they should do. You'll just be suggesting that they talk to each other. How can that be bad?"

"OK, I'll give Nikki a call. I wanted to talk with her anyway before Abby and I go back to school," Will said.

Will talked with Nikki for about fifteen minutes before he and Abby headed back to Philadelphia after dinner.

--oooOooo--

I rode my bike the two miles to Julie's house after lunch on Monday. I brought the DVD we planned to watch. I made sure that I had condoms in my day pack too. Today wasn't the day I expected to make love to Julie, but I thought the day was coming sooner rather than later.

The snow that blanketed the ground on Saturday was a bad memory now. Sunday's and today's mid-40's temperatures had melted it away. The ground was back to its normal yellows and browns with just a hint of green. The ride took less than ten minutes.

Julie greeted me with a kiss at the door. We made some popcorn and headed for the Simpson family room. We sat on the couch cuddled with each other as we watched the movie and snacked on popcorn. We kissed occasionally as we watched the movie.

Part way through the movie I started to play with Julie's breasts through her shirt and bra. That only lasted a couple minutes. Julie said, "Stop, Kyle. This doesn't feel right." I reluctantly started to pull my hand away. Julie pulled her shirt off and removed her bra. "Now, Kyle. This'll feel better. Take yours off too."

Happily I peeled my T-shirt off. Julie and I pressed our bare torsos together. We kissed as I played with Julie's tits. After a minute, Julie said, "Let's not get too worked up yet, Kyle. I want to see the rest of the movie."

Reluctantly I said, "OK." Julie sat on my lap, her back leaning against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her chest, cradling her breasts. We spent the next half hour, until the movie ended, pressed together that way. My cock reacted immediately to the feeling of Julie pressed against it. I had a massive boner through the rest of the movie. Julie knew too. She would wiggle against it occasionally while we watched the movie.

Julie rolled over when the closing credits started to roll by. I lay back on the couch with my half naked girlfriend on top of me. We locked our lips together and kissed. We did this for ten or fifteen minutes, rubbing our chests together as we kissed. I could feel Julie's heart beat quicken as her lust increased. I rubbed my erection against her jeans covered womanhood.

Julie rolled off me and stared into my eyes. "Kyle, can I see this?" she asked as she wrapped her hand around my khaki covered penis. I had a big wet spot in my pants at the tip of my cock. Julie squeezed my cock waiting for an answer.

"Are you sure, Julie?" I asked.

She stared at the bulge in my pants, squeezed it and answered, "I'd like to see it."

I unzipped my pants and started to pull them down. "Uh, Kyle do you have to take your pants off? Can't you just pull it out of your zipper?"

"It's too big right now to get out through the opening in my boxers. I'll pull my pants down just enough so you can see it."

"OK"

I slid my pants down below my ass. "Ready, Julie?" I asked, wanting to be sure.

"Yes. I'm ready, Kyle," Julie insisted.

I pulled my boxers down and tucked them under my balls. I sat back and let my girlfriend see my manhood. Julie moved a little closer and stared at it. Quietly, Julie asked, "May I touch it, Kyle?"

I nodded my head yes. Julie timidly reached for my cock. She touched it gently with her extended index finger. She ran her finger down the back of my shaft. I shivered from her touch. Julie said, "It's soft outside, Kyle."

"That's how it is," I answered as my girlfriend continued exploring my hard appendage.

"I've heard boys at school joking about beating off. What do they mean?"

"I'll show you, Julie." I wrapped my hand around the top of my cock and demonstrated how to jerk off. "This is how I do it." I jerked up and down a few times. Julie stared, her rapt attention focused on my penis.

Julie asked softly, "Can I try it, Kyle?"

I let go of my cock. Julie carefully wrapped her had around the shaft and tentatively moved it up and down the shaft a couple times. "Hold it a little tighter, Julie." She held my cock firmly and continued to stroke it. "Go the whole way to the head each time. It feels best when you rub the head." Julie stroked my cock for a couple minutes.

"Nothing's happening, Kyle."

"It's working. It just takes a little time."

"Does this hurt?"

"No. It feels really good. Do you have any hand lotion? It will make my cock slipperier."

"I have some in my room," Julie said. "I'll be back in a minute."

I jerked myself while she was gone. I needed a little more stimulation to cum than Julie was giving me. I brought myself to the edge of orgasm and backed off a little while I waited for Julie. I poured a little cream on my cock when Julie returned from her bedroom.

Julie took my penis in her hand and stroked it again. "This really is slippery. Does it feel better?"

"Ohhh ... Yes. It feels great. I'm almost ready to cum. Ohhh ... Keep going Julie ... yeah!" I groaned as I neared climax. Julie continued stroking, waiting for her first glimpse at a man's cum.

"Nearly ... there ... Julie. Keep, oohh ... goingggg..." I grunted. "Faster ... Careful where you point ... oohh..." Julie stroked it a couple more times and I exploded. The first blast arced into the air and landed on Julie's right tit. The second spurt went straight up and landed on my belly. Julie angled my cock towards me. I deposited the rest of my load all over my chest. Julie pulled her hand off my cock. She ran her finger though the cum on her breast and stared at it.

I stroked myself a couple more times and squeezed the last of my semen from my drooping cock. Julie sniffed the semen. My mouth dropped open in shock when Julie stuck her tongue out and licked a drop of the semen from her finger. She grinned. "It's salty."

"I didn't expect you to do that, Julie."

"I wanted too. Just because I haven't had sex yet doesn't mean I don't think about it. I think about it a lot."

"Do you play with yourself, Julie?"

"NO! Good girls don't do that."

"Virtually all guys and most girls do play with themselves. Are you sure that you never rubbed your clitty?" I insisted.

"Well. Maybe sometimes," Julie admitted.

"Hmmmph ... I hate this nonsense about good girls don't. Good girls aren't home alone with their boyfriends bare chested. Good girls don't have cum running down their tits." I rubbed my hand across Julie's right tit and gathered up the remaining cum. I licked my finger off. "Let's get me cleaned up. We can get back to kissing after that."

Julie brought some tissues from the kitchen and gently wiped up all my cum. We went back to kissing for ten or fifteen more minutes. When we finally broke apart and were dressing, I asked, "Are we still on to study together tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yes. I'm counting on it. Do you want to meet here or at your house?" Julie answered.

"Why not at my house? I have my last football meeting. We have to clean out our lockers. I will be fifteen or twenty minutes later than you getting home. You can ride over to my house and I'll meet you there. My brother Andy can let you in if you get there before I'm home."

"That sounds good Kyle." Julie answered. I gave my girlfriend a last kiss before I rode my bike home.

--oooOooo--

Our football team met for the last time after school Tuesday. The final meeting was bittersweet. It would be nice to have more free time to spend with Julie, but I was going to miss Andy Groff, Stan, Dylan, Jerry and the other seniors. It didn't feel right to think that I would never play with any of those guys again.

Ed, Jeremy and I went to the coach's office when the meeting was breaking up. I asked, "Do you have a minute, Coach?"

"What's up, guys?" Coach Caffrey answered.

"Ed, Jeremy and I spent a lot of time this weekend thinking about how to improve the football team. I was wondering if we could meet with you some time to discuss our ideas?" I said.

"Sure, boys. Do you want to do it right now?"

"No. I'm meeting someone to study this afternoon. How about tomorrow?" I asked, making sure to suggest a day when Julie had cheer leading practice.

Coach Caffrey grinned as he said, "Tomorrow at 3:00 pm here. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas, boys."

--oooOooo--

Greg gave Ed, Jeremy and me a ride home like he always did. Julie was sitting on the bench on my front porch.

"Isn't Andy home?" I asked after I gave my girlfriend a welcome kiss.

"I think he is. I have been hearing two people talking and giggling. He didn't answer the doorbell when I rang it." Julie explained.

"Andy's probably with his girlfriend." I said as I noted the two girl's bikes parked in our lawn.

"Who's he going with?"

"Jessie Hamilton's little sister Vicky." I explained.

I unlocked the door and let us in. We headed upstairs to my bedroom. I glanced down the hall at my brother's bedroom. He and Vicky had the door closed. Julie and I could hear the moans and panting as they made out.

I gave Julie a seat at my desk chair while I sat on my bed. We grilled each other on our Deutsche vocabulary for the quiz tomorrow for about fifteen minutes. We moved on to biology. We had barely started reviewing for Friday's test when the sounds in the next room escalated.

Plainly audible through the adjoining wall, Vicky demanded, "Shit, Andy. I'm ready. Fuck me!"

Julie's eyes widened. She asked, "Do you think they are..." Her voice became quieter. " ... going to have, uhh..."

"Sex?" I said, finishing her sentence. "I'm sure they are. Andy and Vicky have been doing it for a couple weeks."

Julie asked, "You're little brother, he's not a virgin?"

"No. He hasn't been for a month."

"How old is he?"

"Thirteen," I answered.

"Thirteen! That's really young to be having sex!" Julie exclaimed.

We tried to go back to studying biology, but Julie couldn't stop listening to my brother and his girlfriend as they screwed. I read a couple more questions, but Julie ignored me. Finally I got up from the bed, went to Julie and gave her a kiss.

"Do you want to pick up where we left off yesterday, Julie?" I asked. I led my girl over to my bed. We climbed in and began kissing. Things quickly got hotter. Julie and I stripped to the waist. While I was kissing and sucking on her tits, I slipped a hand down to Julie's thigh. I slipped my hand up her leg towards her crotch.

I paused and asked, "Can I touch your pussy? I'd like to do it the same way for you that you did for me yesterday."

"Umm ... OK, Kyle. Do you promise to stop if I ask?"

"Absolutely," I answered as I slipped my hand under her skirt onto her panty covered pussy. I stared into Julie's eyes as I gently rubbed her labia. Julie sucked a breath in when I made contact. She slowly exhaled as the good feelings grew. "Does this feel good?" I cooed.

"Yes. It's nice, Kyle," Julie answered.

I stroked and rubbed her pussy lips through her thin soaked panties. Julie squirmed as I stimulated her while Andy and his girl added to the sexual tension with grunts as they fucked on the other side of my bedroom wall. I slipped my finger under her panties and circled her hood with my finger tip.

"Julie, can I see your pussy? Nothing bad will happen, I promise."

"OK, Kyle," Julie said as she unzipped her skirt. I help her pull it off. Julie grinned at me as she pulled her panties off. I sat down between her legs.

"Are you ready, honey?" I asked. Julie nodded. I bent down and kissed the hood that protected her clitoris.

"Kyle! What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to make you feel good, Julie."

"I wasn't expecting you to do that! You really don't have to."

"I like it, Julie. This is fun for me too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.