Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Tuesday afternoon Penny and I got together after school for a session of lovemaking. We locked my bedroom door to keep Andy from snooping. Penny and I explored each other's bodies. I brought Penny to two orgasms with my fingers and tongue. She blew my mind when she gave me a awesome blow job. We capped the afternoon off with a long slow fucking followed by mutual orgasms. Penny and I were really learning all our erotic spots. We barely finished cleaning up when my Mom got home.

During dinner I asked, "Mom, could you or Dad give Penny, Jeremy, Eddie and me a ride to the bowling alley Friday night? Our gang wants to go bowling."

"I have a business meeting on Friday night, Kyle," my Dad said. "I'm not available."

"Do you need a ride there or a ride home or both?" Mom asked.

"Just a ride to the alley," I explained. "Jeremy's dad will drive us home."

"I can do that, Kyle," Mom said.

Andy cleared his throat. "Some of my friends and I want to go to the movies Friday night. Can I go?"

Mom asked, "Are you looking for a ride too?"

"No, I think one of my friends can give me a ride," Andy explained.

"Who?" Mom asked.

"Um" Andy said. He gulped a little. "Heather Miller's mom."

Mom looked startled. "This isn't just the guys?"

"No, it's not."

"Who is going?" Mom asked.

Andy said, "Me, Eric, Heather, Jonathon, Derek, Lindsey, Allison and Kaitlyn."

"Hmmm, boys and girls. I guess it's OK, Andy. You know you have to be home by 10:30, right?"

"Yes, Mom," Andy answered. He beamed. This would be his first time going out with girls in the group. My little brother was growing up.

--oooOooo--

I expected Thursday afternoon's football game review session to be fun for me. We were reviewing the Central game from last year. Andy caught up with Eddie and me as we walked to the boy's locker room. "Who are we studying today, guys?" he asked cheerily.

"Central," I answered.

"You played well that game, didn't you, Kyle?"

"Yes. Three touchdowns," I said proudly. "It was my best game."

My brother asked, "Wasn't that the weekend you got drunk and Mom and Dad grounded you for a month?"

"Yes, thanks for reminding me, Andy," I said. Stan Humphries, our starting tailback and Greg Harrison, starting tight end, met us as we turned the corner to go down the hallway to the gym.

Stan asked, "You guys ready to relive our glory night?"

Greg gushed, "You bet. I'm going to enjoy watching this game again."

The five of us walked in through the locker room to the conference room in the back. Zack Hayes, Don Higgins, who expected to be our other starting receiver and Karl Weaver, the number three receiver, were already there. We grabbed seats by the monitor and VCR. We continued joking around about our great game.

Zack asked, "Where's Jeremy?" referring to Eddie's and my friend Jeremy North.

"He will be her in a minute," Eddie answered. "We have seventh period together. He had to stop off at his locker."

Eddie had no more than got the words out than Jeremy walked into the room and found a seat. Like Eddie, Jeremy had played on junior varsity (JV) last year. Both expected to make the varsity team next season. Jeremy asked, "Who are we studying this week?"

"Central!" Greg exclaimed. "We beat them once; we'll do it again next year."

"Enough!" Zack nearly shouted. "We were lucky to beat them last year. It took a last minute touchdown to do it. We need to concentrate on learning what they did right, not what we did. Central is the best team in our league. They are going to be your main competition for the playoffs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.