Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

When I got home from practice on Wednesday, just before dinner, Mom was on the phone. She had the saddest look on her face that I had ever seen. I listened to the conversation, trying to figure out what is wrong while I poured myself a glass of milk.

"I'm so sorry, Pa. This is terrible news. She was a good lady," Mom said into the phone.

She listened for a bit. I couldn't figure out who "Pa" was. Dad's father was Granddad to us kids and Douglas to her. She always called her father Pop-Pop to us kids and called him Daddy herself. Who was "Pa"?

"I'm glad she didn't suffer. Dying peacefully in your sleep in your own bed is a small comfort," Mom said. Mom listened for a little while. I had a seat at the table, waiting to get the news when Mom hung up the phone.

"I'll call Will and let him know what has happened. Are funeral arrangements set yet?" Mom said.

I finally understood who Mom was talking to. Pa was Will's Grandpa Esh, his father's mother's second husband. Will's Grammy Esh had died. I knew her a little. When we kids were younger, Will's Aunt Lillian had babysat us a day a week when our regular babysitter was busy. Grammy and Pa Esh had stopped by a few times while we were there. They had seemed like really nice people.

Mom said, "You have our deepest condolences, Pa. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help." After a short pause she said, "I love you, Pa. Good Bye." She hung up the phone and turned to me.

She asked, "Do you know what that was about, Kyle?"

"It sounds like Will's grandmother died."

"Yes, that's correct. She died last night in her sleep. They think it was a brain aneurism. Grammy Esh was a good lady. She treated me well even after I divorced her son. I'm going to miss her," Mom said as she dabbed the tears from her cheeks.

Mom was on the phone again, calling Will, when I headed upstairs to change from my practice clothes.

At dinner that night, Mom filled the rest of the family on the news and funeral plans. The viewing would be at 1 pm on Saturday, followed by the funeral at 2 pm. Since Will was the oldest grandson, he was to be a pall bearer with his Uncle James, Uncle Benjamin and one of his cousins. Will and Abby would drive home after classes were done on Friday so they would have time to get suitable clothes for the funeral.

Our household was subdued the rest of the week. The football team kept my enthusiasm up. The game with Governor Pinchot was a non-league game against one of the weaker teams in Berks County. They had a hot quarterback and a porous defense. We couldn't wait to see what we could do.

The varsity team reviewed the game plan while the JV teams played. Each player went through his pre-game ritual, getting psyched up for our game. Just before we took the field, we got word that the JV team had won 27-10. Andy caught two touchdowns. Jake Kring played great, completing 64% of his passes. I was proud of my little brother. He was turning into a real football player.

When our team took the field, our stands were filled with fans in red and white, all cheering us wildly. One thing our high school always had was spirit. Our two loses didn't dampen their enthusiasm. Our team won the coin toss. We received the ball.

Ed ran our offense to perfection. Six plays after we took the field, I caught a 20 yard pass, juked the defender out of the way and ran into the end zone for our first touchdown. It was a 36 yard reception.

The Pinchot quarterback was just as sharp as advertised. Even though we had one of the better rated defenses in our league, he moved the ball down the field with seeming ease. He had an open receiver in the end zone when he was sacked for a 14 yard loss when Jeremy surprised him with a linebacker blitz. Pinchot settled for a field goal on the series.

The first two series set the tone for the whole game. We would score and they would answer back. Our defense was just good enough to make them settle for field goals sometimes when we had scored touchdowns. By the fourth quarter we were up 38-33 with three minutes to go. Ed, Stan, Don, Greg and I were not going to get a chance to rest and watch the second string run out this game like the previous week.

Pinchot had the ball on their 22 yard line. Their quarterback faked a handoff to their running back on a play action pass. Jeremy was back on pass defense on this play. He wasn't fooled by the fake. He timed it perfectly when the ball came towards the tight end he was covering. He leaped in front of his man, snagged the football and raced into the end zone untouched. When Jeremy was in the right place, he could do amazing things!

This score seemed to take the steam out of the Pinchot team. They managed to move ball down the field towards midfield. The Pinchot quarterback tried to make a deep pass on us. Andy Groff blew past the tackle, bearing down on the QB. Andy hit him just as the pass was released. The ball fluttered downfield weakly. Our strong safety picked the ball off, ran downfield about twenty-five yards before he was tackled. Ed led us out to the field to complete our victory.

Coach Caffrey called mostly for running plays, alternating between Stan and Drew. When the clock was down to 1:27, we were stuck at third down and seven yards. Coach Caffrey called for me to run a route that was ten yards deep. He had Ed remind me to make sure I stayed in bounds after the catch. We needed the first down, but we needed the clock to run even more.

On the snap, I ran what looked like an out route. The defender bit and covered me to the outside. Ten yards down field, I faked towards the sideline and turned towards the center of the field. The cornerback slipped as I made my cut. Ed zipped the ball into my hands. I turned and started running downfield. I kept looking for the free safety, who should be coming over to tackle me. No one came. I increased my pace and carried the ball into the end zone. When I got to the sideline, I found out that Pinchot had gambled and sent the free safety on a blitz. They gambled and lost.

Pinchot kept trying to pass, but our defense blitzed on nearly every down. They couldn't move the ball. The final score of the game was 52-33. I ended up with 10 receptions, 3 touchdowns and 138 yards. Ed completed 67% of his passes for 295 yards. It was his and my best game of the year. Our team's slim play-off hopes weren't dead yet.

When I was done changing, I went outside to meet my Dad for the ride home. To my surprise, Will and Abby were there with Dad and Andy. Will gave me a big hug.

He said, "That was a great game, Kyle. I got here at the beginning of the fourth quarter. I'm proud of you, little brother."

I answered, "Thanks, Will. I appreciate the compliment. Did you hear how Andy did tonight?"

Will laughed. "Believe me, I heard all about Andy's two touchdowns. I haven't been able to get him to shut up about it since Abby and I got here. It looks like I've got two athletes for brothers. I'm proud of both of you."

Andy and I beamed at Will's praise. Andy and I piled into the car with Dad. Will and Abby followed us home.

The weather had turned cold earlier in the week. Andy and I finally could sleep late on Saturday instead of getting up early and spending the day mowing our seven lawns. The rest was much needed after last night's wild game.

After lunch everyone dressed in their best clothes, except Lizzie. Lizzie was going to stay with Grammy Robinson, Mom's mother, during the viewing and funeral. Andy, Lizzie and I piled into the minivan with Dad. Mom stopped outside the van to check on Will.

"You know the way to the funeral home in New Holland?" Mom asked.

"Yes Mom. It's the one on Main Street across from the restaurant, right?" Will answered.

"That's the one. We'll see you there son." Mom replied. Mom got in and Dad drove off. Will followed until we got to the road to Abby's house. He turned in to get Abby while we continued on to Pop-Pop and Grammy's house. We dropped off Lizzie and drove north to New Holland. When we parked behind the funeral home, we noticed that Will and Abby were already there, waiting for us. We went into the funeral home together.

Right after we had signed the registry book by the door, Mom looked into the viewing room and whispered to Dad, "He came." I wondered who Mom meant. Will and Abby led our family through the receiving line. I was right behind Abby. Mom and Dad followed me and Andy took up the rear.

Uncle Benjamin and Aunt Susan were the first of the family receiving the well wishers. Susan hugged Will and they talked for a couple minutes. Susan gave Abby a hug when they parted. I expressed my condolences to Uncle Benjamin and Aunt Susan after I explained that I was Will's younger brother. Will was talking with Aunt Lillian and Uncle James by that time. Aunt Lillian gave Will and Abby hugs before they moved on. I stepped up to Aunt Lillian and was about to speak when she put her finger up to her mouth to quiet me. She and James turned to watch Will.

Will was standing in front of a tall thin man who looked to be about Mom's age. He had blond hair with a touch of white at the temples. Even though the man didn't look old, his face was well creased from life. Will extended his hand to the man to shake. He said, "I'm Will Henry, Grammy's oldest grandchild."

The man clasped Will's hand and shook it vigorously. He said, "I know, Will. I'm your father."

Will stared at his father in stunned silence. Finally Will cleared his throat and said, "I don't know what to say."

"I understand, son. It has been too long since I have seen you. I wish your mother and I could have made things work when you were young. I think of you all the time."

Will asked, "Where do you live? What do you do?"

"One question at a time, Will. I have lived in Modesto, California for the past seventeen years. I sell toilet fixtures wholesale."

Will nodded and said, "Oh."

His dad continued, "I want to introduce you to your step-mother. Will this is Jolene. Jolene, this is my oldest son, Will." Jolene and Will shook hands. His father said, "You need to meet your half brothers." He motioned to two young kids sitting in the front chairs near the casket to come over. The boys popped up and came over to their dad.

Will's dad said, "This is Cody." Will shook the boy's hand. "Cody, this is your older brother, Will." The other boy stepped forward. "This is Cody's twin Ethan. Ethan, this is your brother." Will and Ethan shook hands too. Will's dad continued talking, "The boys turn seven next week." He motioned for the boys to go sit down again. "I wish your sister could have come. Molly lives with her mother, my second wife. Molly turned fifteen in August. She was too busy with school and couldn't come this weekend."

Will started to recover from his shock. He said, "Um, uh ... Father, Jolene is your third wife?"

"Actually she is my fourth wife. I didn't have any children with my third wife. It took me awhile, but I have finally found the woman to spend my life with. Jolene and I have been married for seven and a half years." Will's dad leaned over and kissed his wife.

Will said, "Um, Father. I want to introduce..."

Will's father interrupted, "Will, I know you feel uncomfortable calling me dad. Why don't you call me Charlie?"

Will answered, "OK, Charlie, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Abigail Hendricks."

Charlie answered, "Abigail, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Abby smiled and shook hands with Will's dad. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Henry. Please call me, Abby."

"Abby it is. Please call me, Charlie."

Charlie looked to his left and noticed how the receiving line was backing up. He looked at Will again and asked, "Can you and I talk later, son? I really want to catch up on your life."

Will said, "OK. Abby and I don't have anything else today. Can we meet after the funeral?"

Charlie smiled and said, "That would be wonderful. I would like to treat the two of you to dinner tonight." Charlie hugged Will and said, "It is so good to see you again, son."

I expressed my condolences to Aunt Lillian and Uncle James and then stepped to the left to meet Will's father. I said, "I'm Kyle, Will's younger brother, sir."

Charlie shook my extended hand. "It's nice to meet you, Kyle. What is your last name?"

I answered simply, "Martin." Charlie flinched a little when I said my name.

"Kyle Martin. It is good to meet you."

I followed Will towards the casket as Dad stepped in front of Will's father. Charlie hugged Dad and said, "Dan, it has been too long. I see things have ended up the way they were meant to be." I followed Will and Abby over to the casket. I bowed my head and said a short prayer for Grammy Esh, a very nice lady.

I followed Will and Abby to some chairs in the back of the room. We sat down. Abby asked, "Are you all right, honey?" as she rubbed Will's back.

Will hesitantly answered, "Yes, I think so. I lost my grandmother. I just found out I have two more brothers and another sister. This has been a stunning week." Abby slipped her arm around Will and hugged him.

"I'm here for you, Will. Lean on me," Abby said quietly. She kissed Will on the cheek and leaned on him, continuing the hug.

Mom, Dad and Andy joined us a minute later. Mom and Dad talked with Will quietly. Andy and I slid over to make room for them. Andy asked me, "Is Will OK?"

"I think so. He seems a little shook up by all of this," I answered. Andy and I sat quietly watching the grown-ups discuss things until it was time for the funeral. Just before 2 pm, the funeral director came over to get Will. Will followed him out of the room. Uncle James, Uncle Benjamin and Benjamin's twelve year old son Brett followed Will. Two other men I didn't recognize followed the Henry men out of the room. I realized that they all were pall bearers.

Will returned to his seat a few minutes later. The funeral service lasted about a half hour. The minister conducted a very nice service. When it was over, the six pall bearers came forward and moved the casket out the side door to the waiting hearse. They lifted Grammy Esh into the hearse for her final ride. It took about fifteen minutes to organize the funeral procession. Will and Abby ended up near the front of the line of cars. Our minivan ended up near the back of the procession.

The procession pulled onto Main Street and traveled two blocks east and then turned north. The cemetery is located on the north side of town on the side of a gentle hill. When we parked in the parking lot beside the church, I had a chance to look at the surroundings. It was a crisp fall day with crystal blue skies. I looked northwest past Ephrata Mountain to the hills in the distance. I was a little amazed when I realized I could see the hills where our scout camp was located from here. It was almost ten miles away. This location was a wonderful spot for a final resting place.

The grave side service was brief. The friends and family gathered in small groups and talked for a few minutes. Will and Abby talked with Charlie and Jolene for a couple minutes before rejoining our family.

Abby asked, "Can I borrow your car for an hour, Will? I want make a quick visit to my grandmother at the retirement village on the other side of town. You could probably get a ride home with your parents, get a quick shower and change before dinner. I'll meet you back at your house."

Will said, "Sure, Abby, but I could go with you if you want."

"No, I think you need some time with your family this afternoon," Abby answered. Will agreed. He climbed into the minivan with the rest of the family.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, I asked, "Dad, it seemed like you knew Will's father."

Dad answered wistfully, "Charlie and I were good friends when we were growing up."

Andy asked, "You mean you knew Mom when you were in school?"

Mom giggled, "Actually, I dated your father a little before I married Charlie."

Will asked, "You dated Dan before you married my father?"

"Maybe I need to tell you boys the whole story. What do you think, Dan?" Mom asked.

Dad said, "I guess they're old enough to know everything."

Mom started, "Dan, Charlie and I grew up together. When I was a sophomore in high school, I went on a couple dates in the spring with this really handsome senior, your Dad, Kyle and Andy. We had a lot of fun. I didn't see your father again until Christmas, when he came home from college."

Dad continued, "I went to the Penn State University my first year. When I got home for Christmas, I decided to ask your mother out. We went on a couple dates. We had a great time. I dated your mother some in the spring whenever I could get home. By the time I was home at the end of the school year, your mother and I were getting pretty serious. We had a date the first weekend I got home. We were going to a friend's party. That is when things started to get crazy."

Mom continued the story, "You dad got sick the morning of the party. I was really looking forward to going. Your dad offered to get a friend to take me in his place. He asked Will's father, Charlie, to be my escort. Charlie and I went to the party. It was pretty wild. Charlie was a really nice guy. We had quite a bit to drink. Well, actually we..."

I interrupted, "Wait, I thought you didn't drink?"

Mom said, "Down, Kyle. I don't drink anymore. Listen to the story, you'll understand. Any way, Charlie and I had too much to drink. At the time I didn't know why, but I was really, um, frisky."

"Frisky?" Andy asked.

Mom sighed and said, "OK. I was horny. Do you understand now?"

"Oh," Andy responded.

Mom continued the story. "Anyway, Charlie and I were drunk. We started making out in the pool. After awhile, we went inside and found an empty bedroom. The alcohol destroyed our inhibitions. We made out on the bed for awhile and then we had sex. Hot, passionate, sweaty sex. Both of us were so worked up, all cares went out the window. We didn't use protection. That, Will, is how you came to be."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.