First Accident - Cover

First Accident

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Who knew that getting knocked to the ground would be a good thing?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

I never saw it.

Ordinarily, I never miss an object that big.

School was out this Friday so I was among the throng of students headed toward our cars. I had a brown Toyota that probably claimed on the original brochure to be gold in color.

I generally was only concerned with the cars and trucks backing out on the same side of the lane I walked. I trusted the drivers on the other side to turn into the lane and not be a danger.

A soft bump was still enough to knock me to the ground when the bumping object was a recent model black BMW convertible containing two dark-haired girls. I tried to catch my sudden fall. I scraped my hands on the ragged asphalt and landed roughly on my left shoulder. I tensed my body as if that would help survive being rolled over by a car but instead the engine shut off and I didn’t die. That was a relief!

I slowly rolled to my back. I heard a scream and it didn’t come from my mouth. Car doors opened. I closed my eyes and tried to will the pain in my hands away.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” yelled a girl who apparently just found spirituality.

“Oh, shit!” another girl said. “There goes your privilege, Heather.”

“He’s dead! He’s dead!” said Heather as she remained in panic mode.

“He’s just mostly dead.”

“What?” said Heather.

“See?” I felt hands on my lips. My eyes popped open in time for the girl to manipulate my mouth and she said, “Twue wuv!”

“This is not the time for jokes, Holly!”

“He’s alive,” said Holly. “Can we go home now?”

“Hi there. I’m Heather,” she said looking into my eyes. “Are you okay?”

I recognized her. She was a junior, a grade below me.

“Let me tell you what my sister is trying to say,” Holly said. “Dad just gave Heather permission to drive to school. If he found out about this, she’d lose her privilege. I want her to drive because I don’t like riding the bus.”

“Holly!” big sister scolded.

“So it would be really cool if you were okay,” Holly added.

“I’m okay,” I said. I was sore but I was all right.

“Don’t sit up!” said Heather in reaction to my movement. “You might be broken.”

“I’m okay,” I said completing my motion.

“See you at school on Monday,” said Holly. “Hopefully Heather doesn’t run into you!”

“Holly!” protested Heather.

I chuckled at the remark.

“Your hands!” shouted Heather.

My hands were imprinted with the patterns of the asphalt. They felt raw but nothing too bad. I rotated my left shoulder and grunted.

“It hurts?” asked Heather.

“A little.”

“But you’re okay, right?” Holly said. She looked to be about two years younger than Heather so she would be a freshman.

I slowly stood. Heather watched me carefully.

“Let’s go,” Holly said in response to my physical activity. She returned to the car.

“Give me your name, address, and phone number so I can check on you,” Heather said.

“You don’t need to do that.”

“Yes, I do,” she said.

I decided to give her the info rather than argue. I could get home faster that way.


Friday night and Saturday morning were wonderful. Mom pampered me. Mom brought dinner in bed. She brought anything I wanted.

I stayed in my cotton pajamas the entire time. I spent the time like I do every time I’m in my pjs with my hand down my pajama bottom. I don’t wear underwear with my pjs so that I have easy access to my dick. I fantasized about my favorite actresses. I can pull my hand out before Mom sees because she always politely knocks before entering my room.

Looking like you were hurt worse than you were was a great experience. I highly recommend it. Mom checked in regularly to ask if I needed anything. To paraphrase Homer Simpson, “Mmmm ... slave woman.”.

Mom knocked on my door again around ten Saturday morning. Somehow the words that came out of her mouth sounded remarkably similar to “You have a visitor.”

Heather appeared in the doorway. She waved and said, “Hi!”

Mom left and Heather entered.

“How are you doing?” she said with concern on her face.

“I’m okay,” I told her for the millionth time.

“Your mom says you’ve been laid up since you came home yesterday.”

“She did?”

“Yeah. I talked to your parents before I came to your room.”

“You did?”

“I know you explained everything to them but I thought I should come over and apologize. Your parents are nice. That’s probably why you treated me kind even after I hit you.”

“I did?”

“Sure. After you found out I needed to keep this a secret from my father, you could’ve threatened me. You know, ask for money. Some guys probably would have even asked for sex. I may be a junior but I haven’t done it yet.”

“I’m a senior and I haven’t,” I said and wondered why I told her.

“So how are your hands?” she asked and advanced right up to the bed.

I showed my hands. The imprint was still there but not the pain.

“Ow!” commented Heather.

“It doesn’t hurt.”

She scanned my body. She stopped at about the middle of my body. I wondered what she looked at.

“You haven’t seen a doctor?” She looked horrified.

“I’m okay,” I said for the millionth first time.

“Your intestine or something is sticking out.”

“My what?”

“Look!”

With a sudden motion, she pulled my pajama bottom down.

“Oh,” she said upon seeing my erection.

The color of my face changed and became similar to my lower body part.

“Is it that way because of the accident?” she asked.

“Uh...”

“You didn’t tell your parents?”

“Uh...”

“You didn’t?” She sounded alarmed.

“It’s not because of the accident,” I finally could say.

“It’s not?”

My dick was not what I wanted to talk about.

“You know how erections happen,” I said.

“But ... but you have no girl to release it.”

Now what was she talking about?

“It’s good that I’m here,” Heather said. “My girlfriend Jenny was with a guy who was in pain because he needed release. She helped him. He was so happy she was there for him.”

I couldn’t respond because as Heather talked she took her blouse and bra off. My jaw dropped as I stared at her tits.

“I never done this before but you need help,” she said.

I couldn’t even say “Uh...” My mouth was cotton.

“I’m nervous,” she said, “but you’re in pain. I hope this will make it up to you a little.”

“Uh ... yeah,” I said as I saw her skirt fall to the floor.

“I know it doesn’t make up for being hit by a car,” she said as she hooked her fingers into her panties.

“It’s uh...” I said as dark bush appeared before my eyes. I didn’t know what to say to a girl who suddenly stripped naked in my bedroom. Oddly enough, I never experienced that before.

“Does it hurt too much to touch it with my hand?”

I tore my eyes away from what I could see of her pussy beneath her black pubes and shook my head.

“Jenny said the pain is mostly in a guy’s balls.”

“Yeah,” I confirmed as my balls were constricted and ready to pump its contents into my cock for release.

Heather put all five fingers of her hand on my cock head.

“That doesn’t hurt,” I quickly assured.

“Is it okay if I take a moment?” she asked. “Jenny said it was big but I didn’t realize how big.”

“Sure,” I said.

“Hard to believe it fits but Jenny says it does.”

“Uh ... right,” I said trying to sound interested in her conversation because only one thing was on my mind.

Heather slid her fingers up and down the shaft.

“Feels nice,” I said.

“Does it? Oh, good!”

She climbed up on top of me.

“Might as well do it,” Heather said.

My dick twitched as my mind fully comprehended exactly what was about to happen.

Heather pushed down but my dick slipped behind her. She tried again but it slipped in front of her.

“This is harder than it looks,” she said.

I grabbed my dick and held it steady.

“Oh, good idea,” she said.

She put her hand on my dick and slowly lowered.

“Is that right?” she asked. Her pussy pressed down on my dick.

“I think so,” I responded. I carefully extricated my hand.

Heather pushed down a little further.

I groaned.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Keep going!” I quickly encouraged. I was entering!

“Oh!” she said. “It’s filling me up.” She took her hand out. My dick wasn’t going anywhere but into pussy. The head was securely inside her.

Heather pushed all the way down. I loved the feel of my dick completely surrounded by pussy.

“Give me a moment before I help you release,” she said. “I need to get used to the feel.”

“Sure ... sure,” I quietly said. She could take as long as she wanted. I could stay like this all day.

“I think I need to go slow first,” she said. She rose up. My dick popped out.

“Oops!” she said. She grabbed my dick and sank back down on it. Once more I was in that warm wonderful pussy.

“I guess I need to learn how high I can go,” she said.

“Maybe just small movements,” I suggested.

“Will that work?”

“I don’t see why not.”

She moved up and down slowly in little increments. If felt wonderful!

“This feels pretty nice,” said Heather.

“Yes,” I concurred.

Her pussy, perhaps not to her knowledge, moved in a rhythm now. She moved over more of my dick’s length.

I groaned and said, “You’re beautiful.”

“Thank you,” she said. “You know, this is feeling really good. I might do this even if a guy didn’t need to release.”

I groaned and could not respond.

Heather let out this deep and incredibly sexy moan.

I would’ve cum in just moments if my eyes weren’t suddenly distracted by a motion in the doorway. My mom waved with a big smile on her face.

Oh, shit! Mom saw me fucking Heather.

Mom disappeared but before I could refocus on Heather bouncing on my dick, she reappeared in the doorway. Dad was with her. We got eye contact and Dad gave me a big double thumbs up.

My parents left and I finally could concentrate on Heather again. I grabbed her tits as she continued to moan.

“I’m going to cum!” she cried out.

Heather’s movement felt amazing. She pushed me over the edge. I grabbed her bouncing ass tightly and helped push her pussy down on my thrusting cock.

“Oh, my...” she cried out and became frozen in time as her orgasm hit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.