The Circle - Cover

The Circle

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - At age 16 I was led by my family to discover a brand new world '" the world of sex. I was also taught about the very special lifestyle my extended family was practicing. They called it "The Circle".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Group Sex  

Special thanks to my Proof Reader, George Davis, for helping me with my bad grammar and thus improving the quality of my stories.


As we landed at the Honolulu airport we were led to a small reception desk with a big cardboard sign showing The Circle emblem. We were registered at the desk, given nice glossy name tags (with The Circle emblem) and then we were told to wait by gate 5 for more people to arrive from other parts of the world. When all have arrived, we would board a special bus to the resort.

Together with us on the flight there were Aunt Clare with Uncle Tom and the twins Bella and Cindy. Then there were Aunt Jane (or should I call her Grandma Jane?) and Uncle Jeff with Mitch and Celia, and of course Jennifer and Emma. My sister Sarah was with us, while Julie had decided to stay at home with her boyfriend.

As flights kept arriving the crowd at gate 5 became bigger, with everybody wearing The Circle symbols - pendants, bracelets and rings. Mom, Dad and my uncles and aunts recognized most of the gathering people and there were loud greetings with lots of hugs. Jennifer, Emma and I were introduced to the many relatives we had never seen before, all of them had one thing in common - they all congratulated Jennifer and Emma for finding the family, and they all treated me like some kind of a hero, only because on a certain evening I decided to go on a date with Emma wearing my Circle pendant.

While waiting, I introduced Jennifer and Emma to Aunt Clare and the bunch, and then we went to a slighter quieter place to talk. When I told Emma that Bella and Cindy were my very first sex instructors, Emma told them they had done a great job. Aunt Clare, who was talking to Dad and Mom, glanced over at us and gave Emma a huge wink, which made Emma laugh. After being told that my Aunt was really responsible for most of my knowledge at sex - Emma went over to thank my aunt and tell her about the wonderful results of her teaching.

Arriving at the resort we were assigned rooms and told to be at the central stage at 5pm. We found our rooms that turned out to be 2-bedroom suites with sitting rooms in between, and unloaded our stuff. A quick unpack and shower and then we went for a tour of the resort.

It was not a big place, but it was beautiful, having palm trees all over. Gravel paths led everywhere and fresh, green grass covered the whole territory. We found the beach with its white sand; volleyball and basketball courts and even a softball diamond, a few running tracks of different lengths, an Olympic size swimming pool and right next to it a shallow pool for small children (reminding us that apart from this week the resort served families too). There was a huge amphitheater with a large stage in the middle and of course, a large kitchen with an adjacent dining room. All in all, it was a very beautiful, impressive and well kept place.

Sidney and his wife Brenda and children Tammy and Jed from New York were among the later arrivals.

At 5 pm the whole crowd was at the amphitheater, and a man was on the stage testing the microphones. I was told the man was my mother's great uncle (whatever that means). The guy was about 70 years old, but he moved nimbly around and sounded much younger.

"OK folks," He started the gathering. "Welcome to the 20th reunion of The Circle in beautiful Hawaii. For your information, the current number of members of The Circle is 267, 222 of those are present at this meeting."

"As we do at every reunion, please rise for a minute of silence in the memory of those who have passed away since our last meeting 5 years ago."

The entire crowd stood up, and the guy slowly read the names of those who died. There were just 2 or 3 names I recognized, the rest were total strangers to me. I had to keep reminding myself that they had all been relatives.

"I would also like to mention a man who died 16 years ago but was on the 'missing members' list up until last week - Marvin Green, whose wife and daughter honor us with their presence today. We'll meet them when introducing the new members."

"And now I'd like to introduce the new members who have joined us since the last meeting. I'm glad to announce there are 43 new members, most of them by coming of age, a few by marriage."

He called out 40 names, including my cousins Bella and Cindy, and Mitch and Celia, and both of my sisters. Each person called went up on the stage and took a short bow. It seems that our small group was last. Then he called my name:

"Billy Johnson who turned 16 just a few weeks ago, and by wearing The Circle pendant has found people who were lost for 16 years. Let's all applaud Billy Johnson and Jennifer and Emma Green, Marvin Green's wife and daughter."

The crowd gave us a standing ovation, and I just had to say something so I asked for the microphone.

"Thank you. I just wanted to say that I can't understand why I'm treated like some sort of a hero. This happened one day after my initiation and I was simply proud to show off my pendant. From then on, well, it was just luck in more ways than one, I was dating Emma and then I met her mother for the first time that evening."

The old man took the microphone back and said:

"Billy my boy, you answered your question by yourself. Many of our members only wear our emblem on family gatherings and meetings. You, however, admitted that you were 'proud to show off' your pendant. Maybe if others would feel the same way we wouldn't have a 'missing members' list at all."

This brought on another wave of applause and I stepped down all red faced. Then I noticed that Jennifer and Emma remained on the stage and that Jennifer was holding the microphone in her hand.

"I want to tell you," she said, "That finding that I have a family after being alone with my daughter for 16 years has entirely changed our lives. Only 2 days after finding them I had a wonderful job, but more than anything - we now have a warm and loving family, Bob Johnson's family in our town and Sidney's family in New York and I'll probably meet many more here at this reunion. I cannot describe the feeling of having a family after being so many years without one. I just want to tell you how happy we are for finding the families and being able to join The Circle."

Standing ovation again, and as Jennifer and Emma stepped down everyone was pushing forward to give them a hug, a kiss or just a hand shake. That's family, and that showed what my Dad said once, that The Circle was much more than just an incestuous group.

For the first night our immediate family gathered in our suite. Our family is, my aunts and uncles and their kids, Sidney and his family and of course, Jennifer and Emma. After a lot of talk and jabbering around, a circle of "may I's" and "Can I's" started sounding around, and after a few more minutes most of us were naked and busy having sex.

Sidney was cuddling and deeply kissing Jennifer. Dad was diving between Aunt Jane's legs. My cousin Mitch, who probably had a short fuse - was furiously fucking Aunt Clare. I was busy sucking my cousin Bella's nipples. Sidney's son - Jed - was fucking my Mom nice and slow, her face showed that she enjoyed it a lot. Uncle Tom was fucking Sid's daughter Tammy, doggy style. I really don't remember all the combinations (which changed all the time anyway) but it was obvious that there were more women than men, so we started seeing women pleasuring each other too.

Emma was standing in a corner and watching in awe and a bit embarrassed, when my cousin Cindy walked up to her. I saw them chatting for a while, and then Cindy pulled her over to an empty space on the rug where they lay down and Cindy started pleasuring the embarrassed Emma's body. Her eyes caught mine, and I nodded to her, mouthing 'e-n-j-o-y'. She smiled at me and then gave her full attention to Cindy. It didn't take long before I saw them in a hot 69.

All of us were tired after the long flight, so at about 11pm we started drifting off to sleep. Sleeping arrangements were not pre-arranged, we all chose our sleeping partners on the spot.

I found a bed and slept with Emma. Dad slept with Aunt Jane. Mom slept with Uncle Tom. Jennifer slept with Sid, and Sid's wife slept with her son, Jed. And so on, until we were all coupled off, with the last couples being girl-girl couples, like Bella and Cindy who were used to that from home.

We all woke up before 8 am, and while waiting for the two bathrooms to be free, many of us had a 'morning fuck' with our sleeping partners.

Before going to the dining room for breakfast, Dad, Sid and my uncles had a few words with Jennifer and Emma.

"You should know that the welcoming you had yesterday was only the beginning. Today, you two and a few other new teenage girls will be very popular, and I expect that many guys will ask to have sex with you. This is mainly another way of welcome in addition to the fact that you are new. I want to remind you, and especially Emma who seems to be still embarrassed, that you can choose whom you want to have sex with. You can refuse anyone, and when done politely no one will be offended. Saying that you want to rest between sex sessions is a very acceptable refusal. Emma, if you want you can refuse all, saying that being new you still do not feel free. I do not suggest that you stick with Billy, because I think he will have sex as much as he can, and then tomorrow he will wonder why he cannot get it up. This happens to most young boys until they learn some moderation. Jennifer and Emma, are you OK with that?"

"Yes"

"OK, let's all go to breakfast and then out and enjoy the wonderful Hawaii weather."

After a huge breakfast we went out to enjoy the splendor. Most of the grown-ups went to sit around the pool and absorb the sun. Emma, Bella, Cindy and I went down to the beach. We were all naked apart from Emma who still insisted on wearing her tiny string bikini.

As we went down to the beach, we could see very well what The Circle was about, as at every place and corner - in the pool and around it, on the beach and just under the trees on the grass - there were people having sex.

It didn't take long until Bella and Cindy had guys fucking them right there on the blanket next to us. A few guys approached Emma with "may I's" which she politely turned down.

"Emma, are you still uncomfortable having sex with someone else? Do you remember that having sex with others is what The Circle is all about? I'm not pressuring you, but I feel uncomfortable enjoying myself if I don't see you enjoying yourself also."

That was when Sidney Green arrived and came over.

"How come you two are not having some fun?"

"I'm still too shy, Uncle Sid. I just don't feel at ease yet." Emma answered.

"Well, I'd really like to get to know you better," said Sid. "I hope you won't mind. Your mother and I had some good times together last night, and I'd like to have some of the same with you too. But, don't rush, we have 5 more days here and that's ample time for you to decide."

Emma looked at me, and I shrugged. "As I've told you - enjoy whatever you can. I'm going to check out that beautiful woman over there." I pointed at a lovely blonde in her late 20's about 30 yards to the right.

"Oh, that's my wife's cousin Samantha." Said Sid.

"Hey, Sam!"

She turned towards us, and recognizing Sid she waved.

Sid motioned her to come over and she did.

"Hi Sam, please meet Billy, yesterday's hero, and this is the saved princess, Emma, who as you know, is my niece. Billy was just going to make your acquaintance."

"Hi Billy, Hi Emma, nice to meet you two, the most famous Circle members today."

"Hello Sam," I said. "Why is such a beautiful woman sitting all alone?"

"Oh, my husband decided not to become an active member so I'm alone here."

"And how does he feel about your being an active member?"

"I had been a member long before we met, and when he proposed to me I explained The Circle and its meaning. He decided not to become active, but for the very few times I am with family he agreed not to interfere."

"That's very considerate of him. May I get to know you better?"

"Of course. I thought you were never going to ask, I haven't had anyone since arriving here yesterday."

While talking to Samantha I heard some whispering behind me, and when I turned to look I found Sid and Emma kissing softly with her arms around his neck and her bikini top thrown aside.

"Finally," I whispered in Sam's ear. "She is very shy and this is the first time that anyone but me has touched her."

"Then let's move to my blanket and leave them to become intimate."

My cousins were still with the two guys who came over earlier, fucking in the third position since starting. I motioned to them pointing at Emma and they understood immediately. All of them got up and moved a few yards away. Samantha and I moved to her blanket, leaving Sid and Emma alone.

Sam expressed her wish to have the first time 'hard and fast' as she hadn't had a cock in her for a few days. I licked her pussy for awhile to get her wet, and then she got on her hands and knees and I entered her from behind.

"God, I haven't had a young cock for months now. You feel great in me, Billy. Come on, do it hard now!"

I rammed into her and started slamming her hard and fast. Although I usually liked it slow and easy, her tightness was wonderful, and it didn't take long until I felt the pressure starting to build up in my balls.

"A little more, Billy. I'm getting close!"

Increasing the speed of my movements I felt the first pulse moving up my cock.

"Now, Billy! Now! I'm cumming! Yeaaaahhhh!"

With that I went over the edge and started filling her cunt with my sperm. Pulse after pulse until all energy left me and I slumped down next to her.

"That was great, Billy. You are very good."

"I had some good teachers not so long ago." I replied. "My aunt really taught me well, and I've heard no complaints since."

I looked over to where Emma and Sid were, and was very glad to see that Sid was just pumping his seed into her and that she was in the middle of a great orgasm. Emma was arching her body up while hugging Sid's neck and they were kissing hotly. For a second I felt a pang in my heart, but, what the hell, here I was just fucking the daylights out of another woman, and I was also the one who convinced Emma to have as much fun as she could.

"Now let's have a slow one with me on top." Sam whispered into my ear.

Sam started by licking my ears, then my nipples, and after a very short while she had my cock in her mouth. Soon enough it was clear that deepthroating was really an art practiced by all - or at least by most women of The Circle. Within a very short time she had my cock up and ready, and my blood boiling.

Sam straddled me and sat on my cock, fully impaling me in one swift move. We remained un-moving for a minute, just savoring the feeling of our unity, and then she started very slowly moving up and down while rotating her hips. The pleasure was something I haven't felt before. This was heaven.

We kept this up for about 15 minutes until I started panting. "I need to cum!"

Sam increased the speed of her movements until her body looked like a blur, and then we both exploded into a magnificent orgasm.

When our breath somewhat returned to normal I said:

"This was one of my very best! You really are an artist at making love."

"Although it was a long time ago, I also had a very good teacher. Both my uncle and my father spent a great deal of time and effort in teaching me how to please a man. I'm glad to say that I still enjoy both of them a lot."

"You two were really beautiful together. I hope that someday I'll be so good." Opening my eyes I saw Emma sitting next to us, looking at me lovingly, and at Samantha admiringly.

At that moment a handsome guy, blond, about 18 or so, and with an impressive erection, walked over to us.

"Hi, I'm Jason Borden." He introduced himself. "I'm Sam's brother. It was really hot watching you two."

Turning to Emma he said:

"I believe you are the most famous new member here. May I have the pleasure on getting to know you?"

Emma looked at him, then smiled and said:

"I need some time to relax from my last lover. Let's take a walk and have some fun a little later."

Samantha intervened here: "Her last one was our Uncle Sid, so she really must need some rest."

"If it was Sid," Jason joked, "then maybe I should come back tomorrow."

I kissed Emma. "I'm so glad that you are getting into it, my love. Go and have fun. I'll probably join the rest of the family at the pool."

Emma collected her bikini and her blanket and went with Jason. They walked away with their arms around each other's waist.

"I'm very glad she is starting to enjoy the special qualities of The Circle." I said to Sam. "I think Sid showed her how to really have fun."

"Uncle Sid is a wonderful lover. I like visiting with them because of that."

We got up, collected the few items we had with us and moved towards the swimming pool.

My family was 'relaxing' in the sun on deck chairs. Mom was slowly sucking Sid's cock, my sister, Sarah was sitting on Uncle Tom's lap, moving leisurely up and down. All the others were just relaxing.

I introduced Samantha around, and then Aunt Jane called me over to her.

"Hi Aunt Jane, or should I call you Grandma Jane?"

"You keep calling me Aunt. Some things are needed as camouflage when we are with strangers, and we'd better be used to this otherwise we may forget when it's really needed."

"My back hurts today, so I can't go for the full treatment, but how about giving your grandma a nice cunt lapping? I heard that you are good at it."

"It will be my pleasure." I said, and dove straight away between her thighs. Her cunt lips were clean shaved while there was a trimmed triangle of hair on her mound. I was surprised to find she had a big clit - it was as big as my thumb nail, and with my short experience I haven't seen one like it before.

While sucking her clit into my mouth I 'roamed around' with my fingers, first finger fucking her pussy, and when it was wet enough I started wetting her asshole with her pussy juice. The flow of pussy juice increased and was running down to her asshole. That gave me the needed lubrication and I pushed my finger into her ass. It seemed that my grandma was on a short fuse as very quickly she exploded into a terrific orgasm.

"Nice technique, Billy. Clare did a very good job teaching you. Bob, be careful or Billy will steal your title of best cunt lapper for the Johnson clan."

"Now Billy, let me return the favor. Just get closer to my face."

"Careful, Billy." Dad called. "Mother is like a vacuum pump! Don't let it surprise you!"

God! When she PULLED my cock into her mouth I felt as if my balls were being pulled through my piss hole! For a minute there I thought she was going to chew off my cock and balls. Her tongue was sort of raspy, and when she licked my cock in her mouth it was the most wonderful feeling ever. Needless to say that I came hard in less than 5 minutes, flooding her mouth and throat with a huge load of cum.

After a few minutes of catching my breath the first thing I did was look down and checked that my equipment was all there. This, of course, brought a burst of laughter from all present.

"WOW! Is it always like that?"

"No, Billy. I just wanted to demonstrate what an old woman like me can still do. Don't ever underestimate a woman because of her age."

"I sure learned a lesson, Aunt Jane, but I think you've emptied my balls for the rest of the day."

"Oh, the advantages of youth!" She exclaimed. "I trust that within an hour or so you'll be ready again for your next victim."

Emma and Jason arrived at that time. Emma's face was red, and there was cum streaming down the inside of her legs.

Sid's daughter, Tammy, jumped up.

"Let me clean you before it cools off!" She kneeled and started licking the cum off Emma's legs. "Jason's huge loads are well known within the New York family."

Sidney's cell phone rang, and after a few minutes he said:

"Jennifer and Emma, please stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes with a surprise for you."

He went towards the resort's main entrance. After about 10 minutes we saw him coming back, pushing a wheelchair.

Tammy jumped and ran towards them, calling: "Grandma! What a surprise!"

Hearing this, Jennifer stood up white faced and trembling, holding Emma's hand she went to meet her late husband's mother. Dad and I followed close behind, because Jennifer looked as if she was going to faint.

Reaching the wheelchair, Jennifer burst out crying, unable to control herself.

"Mother," Said Sid, "You remember Jennifer, don't you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.