The Circle - Cover

The Circle

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 3: A Big Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Big Surprise - At age 16 I was led by my family to discover a brand new world '" the world of sex. I was also taught about the very special lifestyle my extended family was practicing. They called it "The Circle".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Group Sex  

Special thanks to my Proof Reader, George Davis.

This morning I made love for the first time to my big sister, Julie, and we discussed what I could or couldn't tell my girlfriend Emma about my week at Aunt Clare's and the very special lifestyle I was introduced into with my family. I was still shuddering when remembering how I made love to my mother and then to my little sister Sarah.

For tonight I planned going out with Emma, and I wanted very much to make love to her for the first time. Up till now we used to make out and we had gotten to the stage of the first suck-off and the first finger fuck. Today, after 9 days of fucking my relatives, I wanted to go all the way with Emma, and hoped that she would want the same, especially, since we have not been together for 9 days. I still felt bad about having to hide things from her, but if Julie could do it with her boyfriend, I hoped I would have no trouble doing it with her.

In the evening I showered, dubbed on the best after-shave and dressed in my newest cloths. With great pride I put on the 'Circle Pendant' with its gold chain. Julie let me use her car as her boyfriend Jim was going to pick her up with his car. This was another first — I had just got my license and this was the first time I went on a date with a car.

Arriving at Emma's house we hugged each other tightly. It's been 9 days since we've last met, and we loved each other very much. Going to the car I opened the passenger door for her, helped her in and closed the door. I had been practicing that bit with Julie to perfection.

We went to McDonald's for a hamburger, and then to a drive-in movie. When the movie ended, I sat quietly for a while contemplating my next move.

"Any problem, Billy?"

"No. Not really a problem. I missed you a lot, Emma. What I really want very much is to make love to you tonight. Not just make out. I really want us to make love, like, all the way. And I don't want it to be in the car. I want it to happen in a comfortable surrounding where we can enjoy each other without having cramps afterwards."

"I was hoping so much that you'd say that. I've been wanting you to make love to me even before you went to your aunt's. I'm so happy that you want it too."

We kissed passionately and our hands started exploring each other.

"Do you have any idea where we can go?"

"My mom works till 11 pm and gets home about 11.30. That gives us about two hours. Let's go to my house. We have everything we need right here, we don't need to stop for anything."

Traffic was light due to the hour and we arrived at her home in record time. We rushed straight to her bedroom after locking the front door, where she immediately started unbuttoning her blouse. I stopped her.

"Let's enjoy our first time slowly. Let me undress you."

I kissed her eyes, then her lips. Starting with feather light kisses and soon becoming more passionate. Our tongues soon joined in. I took her shirt off while kissing her shoulders and her chest, down to the part of her breasts above her bra. I went around her, unclasped her bra and took it off. Standing behind her I kissed her neck, nibbled at her ears while my hands caressed her arms and then her waist, her flat tummy and then up, cupping the underside of her wonderfully small perky breasts. She let out a contented sigh and leaned her head back on my shoulder, her eyes closed, her mouth open breathing heavily.

Leading her to the bed, I laid her down and continued to undress her. Emma helped by raising her small butt to let me take off her skirt and panties. I just stood there looking at her body. Her small perky breasts, her flat tummy, her bush which was trimmed to the shape of a heart, and her shapely thighs and legs, what a sight.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered, "and I love you so much."

Her arms came up around my neck and pulled me down for another passionate kiss.

"I love you very much too. Get undressed; I want to see you too."

I took my cloths off and stood with my cock pointing to the ceiling. Emma looked at me for a minute, sat up and wanted to take my cock in her mouth.

"No, Emma. I want the first time to be all for you. Let me do everything, please."

She lay back down and I went on kissing and licking her all over. First I started on her breasts, concentrating on her nipples. I licked and sucked one nipple while playing with the other one. Then I switched to her other nipple for a few minutes and then switched back. After about 10 minutes of this Emma had her first orgasm, twitching around and groaning.

After letting her calm down a bit I headed downward bypassing her pussy and started licking and kissing her legs, going on down to her toes which I nibbled one after the other, and then started back up.

I lightly spread her knees and she took the hint and fully spread her legs for me. What I sight, I don't think I will ever forget it. The scent of her pussy hit my nose and I was dizzy and aroused by it. My tongue went to her slit and I licked her, pushing between her outer lips and moving my tongue from her entrance to her clit. When my tongue touched her clit for the first time she gasped and her whole body convulsed. Her freely flowing juices made it easy for me to start pushing my finger into her while concentrating on licking her clit. Her second orgasm arrived with a loud wail; her pelvis shot upwards and froze in mid air, her breath coming in short gasps.

When she collapsed, she gasped:

"Where have you learned all this, Billy? This is marvelous! I've never felt so good!"

"I found a book about making love, and I read it from beginning to end. I just happened to have you on my mind all the time."

"I'll bet this sentence was also in the book." She smiled at me and reached up to draw me onto her.

"No, my love. This sentence is from the depth of my heart." I started to mount her, crawling upwards between her legs until my hard cock touched her pussy.

"Are you ready for me?"

"All the time, my love."

I started pushing forward, and after a short while my cock slipped through her outer lips into her pussy. I pushed forward very slowly into her very wet and very tight pussy, pushing until I felt her hymen. I moved back and forth a few times and then gave one strong push, and I was in. She uttered a short yelp and her face was grimaced with pain. I stopped moving and waited. After about two minutes I saw her face relaxing, and she started to move her hips very slowly and then more freely.

"I'm ok; Do it."

I started moving in and out of her slowly at first and then accelerating until I was slamming into her. Every time I slammed into her I heard an "oomph". Then she started:

"Oh my God, OHHH My Goood, OHHHH GOOOOODDD!!!

Her convulsion nearly threw me off her body. I slammed into her 3 more times and then I felt the pressure starting from my balls, moving up through my cock and my first spurts of cum started coming out. It was - without any doubt, the strongest cum I ever had.

We lay there enjoying our afterglow until we noticed it was close to 11 o'clock. Hurriedly we washed, opened the windows and Emma sprayed the room with some flower scent.

We sat down in the family room and just hugged each other, whispering words of love.

A few minutes later Emma's mother arrived from work. Emma had no father. I never heard the details of why and I never asked, but her mother was a single parent, working very hard to make ends meet.

After the normal polite greetings I noticed Emma's mother freeze on the spot, her eyes fixed on my 'Circle' pendant. She was speechless and her eyes were bulging.

"Mom, what happened?" Emma was worried.

"This... this pendant... how long do you have it, Billy?"

"Only two days now. This is something that belongs to my extended family."

"The Circle!" She whispered and tears appeared in her eyes.

"Mom, what is it?" Emma was bewildered now.

"Wait!" Mrs. Green almost ran from the room. After a few minutes she came back with a box in her hands. It was an exact replica of my 'box of trinkets'. I took it in my hands and looked at the plaque:

Marvin Green

Birth date...

Initiation date...

#187.

"Whose box is this?" I asked.

"It was my husband's. Emma's father."

I remembered that my Dad's Circle number was 182. The age group fit well.

"Do you have an Internet connection?" I asked.

We went to Emma's room where the computer was. She turned it on and after booting up she logged onto the Internet.

I changed places with Emma and logged onto 'The Circle's ' web site with my password. I clicked the 'lost members' and a short list of 5 names came up. The second entry on the list was:

Marvin Green, 187. Disappeared while on his honeymoon, March 18, 1982.

Wife — Jennifer, un-initiated, disappeared with him.

Any found information will be greatly appreciated by Sidney Green, and listed was a New York address, phone number and an e-mail address.

I clicked on the 'family tree' tab trying to see Mr. Green's relationship to my family. If I understood the tree correctly — Marvin Green was my Dad's cousin. His father was my grandma's brother.

"Before I say anything, I'd better call my Dad." I said.

Emma was getting annoyed. "Will someone tell me what's going on?"

"Emma, unless I'm wrong, we are related. You heard this pendant is a symbol of my extended family. Your father had the same pendant which your mom has kept. Here is a family tree of 5 generations, and if I read it right — your father and my father were cousins."

I took out my cell phone and dialed home. Dad replied and sounded irritated. It was past midnight.

"Billy, why are you calling at this hour? Is anything wrong?"

"Dad, calm down. I think I have some exciting news for you."

"Couldn't it wait till the morning?"

"I don't think so, Dad. It's about your cousin Marvin."

"What? Marvin disappeared without trace about 16 years ago!"

"Dad, I'm sitting here with his wife and his daughter. Dad, listen, Emma is his daughter!"

"How can you be sure, Billy?"

"I'm holding his 'box of trinkets', Dad. It has his name and the number 187 on the box plaque. I checked on the Internet site just to make sure."

I heard my father starting to cry. This was the first time I heard my father cry.

"Billy, let me speak to Jennifer."

"Mrs. Green, my father — Bob Johnson — wants to speak to you."

"Bob? Marvin's cousin?"

"Yes. He is my father."

While Jennifer talked to my father, I pulled Emma aside and explained to her about 'The Circle' without the sex thing. I explained that we were related; and asked how it could be that we never knew about this fact.

About that time Jennifer interrupted us, saying that we are all going to my house.

We got into my car and I drove to our home. When we entered we found the whole family awake, and Dad was on the phone.

"Sid, hold tight for some news. I hope you don't have a heart condition. God, Sid, we found Jennifer! She lives right in our town and we've never even met. She has a 15 year old daughter whom my son is dating. Here they come, talk to her but make it short. We don't have any of the details yet. After talking to her let's make arrangements for you to meet her. Here she is. Open up your online messenger. I'll contact you and ask for camera connection."

"Jennifer, before anything else, here is your brother-in-law from New York. Speak to him till I make the messenger connection."

Everybody was crying. My Dad, My Mom, Jennifer, Emma and it seemed that also Dad's cousin Sid in New York. I moved aside and hugged Emma.

"Do you know what that means?" She asked. "Ever since my Dad was killed in an auto accident on their honeymoon Mom couldn't find any connection to the family because all the papers were burned in the car with him. We were 16 years without any family. And now we found that we have a large family, if that family tree is correct."

"It's correct, and you have a very large family indeed."

Jennifer was sitting in front of the web cam weeping, and on the screen we saw Dad's Cousin Sidney crying as well.

It was quite impossible to talk and cry at the same time, so it was agreed that Sidney and his wife would fly in within a day or two for a reunion.

I took Emma and her mother home, came back home and we all went to sleep. Most of us couldn't sleep of course. On one of my 'tours' to the kitchen I met Dad who was drinking some coffee.

"Dad, I don't know how this affects anything, but you should know that Emma and I had sex tonight, before we found out we are related. Emma doesn't know about 'The Circle' apart from the fact that this is a symbol of the extended family. I don't know what her mom knows, but everything exploded when she saw 'The Circle' pendant on my neck. She then brought out her husband's 'box of trinkets'."

"We'll talk about it when Sid gets here. I have to check the rules though; I think that as the one who found them you are to be considered a very close relative or something. Let's wait for Sid so we get it right the first time. We have to find out what happened to Jennifer after Marvin was killed, and what she knows about 'The Circle" apart from having a pendant."

Sidney called us at 7am, (9am in New York) and said he had got tickets for a flight in the afternoon that will arrive at 8pm our time. Dad called Jennifer and asked her to take a week off for urgent family business, and then she and Emma should come over and wait with us until Sid and his wife arrived.

In the meantime Dad went to the computer and typed in the news of finding Marvin's wife and daughter onto 'The Circle' Internet site. Two hours later phone calls from relatives in different places all over the world started coming in as well as many e-mails and online messenger connections. Jennifer joined us helping to answer the calls.

One of the callers was a lawyer, and Dad asked him about the special rights or responsibilities I had as the finder of the missing family. The lawyer promised to send the relevant rule by e-mail, and it arrived two hours later.

In the case that a Circle member finds a lost member and/or his family, the finder will be considered immediately as a direct relative to the found members.>

That made me, 16 year old Billy, the only direct relative to Emma and to her mother. I knew what this meant regarding their initiation, and while I had no problem with Emma I sure did have a problem with her mother.

Dad took Jennifer aside and asked her if she knew what the meaning and the purpose of 'The Circle' was. It turned out that she knew everything, but by the time of Marvin's death she had not yet made up her mind regarding joining. She was not officially initiated, but as Marvin's wife and the one who bore Marvin's child, she could be considered initiated without any special procedure. (So maybe I won't have to 'initiate' her after all). Now she had to decide, again, whether she'd want to join 'The Circle' or remain just a family member without 'The Circle' activities. She also had to think about explaining 'The Circle' to Emma.

First things first, we went to the airport in two cars to greet Sidney and his wife. Dad, Jennifer and Mom went in one car while Emma, Julie, Sarah and I went in the other. The meeting was full of tears, hugs and a lot of kissing. It always happens when people who've lost each other for a long time meet again. The excitement was tremendous — everybody speaking, laughing or crying at the same time.

We drove back to our home, it being a lot bigger than Jennifer's, and where we could let our guests have rooms for as long as they wanted to stay.

It was already close to 11pm when we settled down after having a light dinner, and then Sid asked the big question:

"Jennifer, please tell us what happened. Why have you disappeared so completely until now?"

Jennifer started crying softly, and Emma went over to her, hugging her and caressing her hair. It took her a while to calm down.

"This is the first time in years that I allowed myself to break down. For Emma's sake I tried to be strong all those years."

"We were four days into our honeymoon when we came to this town. Marv said he had family here. We settled into a motel and Marv went out for some groceries when an 18 wheeler ran into the left side of his car and killed him. Apart from luggage containing our cloths — everything was in the car, including all our papers, ID's; references to your families, phone and address books and any other thing that might have helped me locate your family. I had no family of my own as I was an only child; both my parents had died a few years earlier."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.