The Circle - Cover

The Circle

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At age 16 I was led by my family to discover a brand new world '" the world of sex. I was also taught about the very special lifestyle my extended family was practicing. They called it "The Circle".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Group Sex  

I'm Billy, and I turned 16 just two weeks before the school year ended. I had plans for the summer vacation which included my friends and my girlfriend Emma.

My close family included my parents — Bob and Hilary, both in their late 30's, my sister Julie — 18 and my sister Sarah — 14. Both my parents looked much younger than their age. Dad used to work out and kept in good shape. My Mom was a real fox, and when my friends came over they used to drool over her. Julie, well, she had a queue of guys wanting to date her, and she had her own cell phone — otherwise the rest of the family would have had no phone connection at all. Sarah was a lovely and lively girl, always laughing, always kidding and a real special beauty. The boys were just starting to discover her.

I and my friends intended to pass the time together mainly by going to the neighborhood pool, playing soccer and basketball and simply lazing around.

Emma and I have been together for the last 3 months and doing the things most teenagers do, going to the movies, music concerts and when I had the money, to the fast food restaurants. As far as sex goes — we made out a lot, and gradually arrived at the finger fucking and cock sucking stage. I say gradually, because every time we were able to be alone (which wasn't much) we only progressed a little bit. You know the score — kissing, fondling of her tits outside of her shirt, then finally under it and into her bra. She was squeezing my cock through my pants and later she pulled it our and jacked me off. On our last date she actually let me finger fuck her to her first orgasm by a male and reciprocated by sucking me off — my first orgasm by oral play. We had plenty of orgasms by our own hands.

Two days before school ended my parents informed me that I'll be spending a week or so with my Aunt Clare — mom's sister. I tried to get out of this because I wanted to spend time with Emma and with my friends, but my parents insisted that I go. They promised that I wouldn't regret it because it had something to do with my turning 16. No explanations were offered or given — just that I won't regret this time with my aunt.

So, as the vacation began, I was driven to Aunt Clare's, a three hour drive. I had not seen my aunt and her family for about two years, mainly because of my sports activities that kept me in our town most of the time. Aunt Clare was 3 years younger than Mom, and looked as if she was 10 years younger at least. She had twin daughters whom I remembered as 12 year olds, gawky, noisy and bratty.

Arriving at Aunt Clare's I had several surprises. My aunt came out to greet us wearing some very tight shorts and a tube top that clearly showed the shape of her breasts (nice B cups) and her nipples. Obviously she wore nothing underneath the tube top. She hugged and kissed Mom, and then she hugged me. Her hug was longer than normal and she pushed her body — top to bottom — against mine. My cock started twitching. Hell, I couldn't help it! She then gave Mom a big, conspicuous wink and we went inside.

Inside were my twin cousins, Bella and Cindy, and — oh, boy — they've changed a lot since the last time I've seen them. At 14 they were tall, slender, and legs without an end, B cup tits like their mother and smiles just like my sister Sarah's. But most of all, they were totally identical. (Later they showed me a few very little differences).

As the girls saw me they jumped up and hugged me. God, what a hug! These two foxes started rubbing their bodies against mine, and one after the other they kissed me — on the lips. I could have sworn they even tongue licked my lips. Oh, WOW! My cock jumped to full attention. As if this embarrassment was not enough I felt a hand stroking my cock through my pants, saw Bella giving a big wink to Cindy, and then another hand joined the first and started squeezing. I nearly came on the spot. Giggling, the girls left me and ran to help with my luggage and then into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Needless to say, I was totally bewildered at the welcome I had received. Mother and daughters alike were sending out some hot sexual messages. Could that be true or was that just my imagination due to being away from Emma?

We had an early dinner and Mom drove home. But before going away she pulled me aside and said:

"Dad and I promised you that you won't regret your stay here. There are going to be a few surprises for you — take it easy and enjoy."

This, of course, just added to my bewilderment. My aunt suggested I might want a shower and that I was in the guest room just past the top of the stairs. The girls had already taken my luggage up to my room. The shower was just across the hall, so I took out some clean cloths and went for a shower.

During the shower I tried to make sense of what had happened upon my arrival and my cock became hard again. As I started stroking my cock, the door suddenly opened and Bella came in.

"Hi, Billy. I hope you don't mind that I join you. It's more fun having a shower together. And... Oh my, I see that you've started the fun without me. That's a nice cock you have there."

I lost control. I felt the fire creeping up to my face and I could not speak. I tried to say something but it came out like: "Wha... What... How... Why?"

"Relax, Billy. You are going to have a lot of fun with us, and this is only the beginning."

She put her hand around my cock and started stroking. At the third stroke I came, and came, and came... All over her belly and some up to her wonderful tits.

"That's OK." She said. "Now we can really have some fun."

She put her hands around my neck and snuggled up to my body. It was wonderful. SHE was wonderful. Waves of pleasure started running through my body, and, of course, within a few seconds I had a new hard on.

"Wash me all over," she said and pushed a bar of soap in my hand. "No cloth! I want to feel your hands."

I washed her, and then washed her some more. I tried skipping her intimate parts but she pushed my hand right back to them. Both of us were breathing heavily.

She then put her hands around my neck again, but this time she lifted her legs and put them around my waist. I felt one hand leaving my neck and next thing I knew it was tugging my cock towards her pussy.

"Fuck me!" She breathed, and continued guiding my cock into her heaven.

God! My first fuck and it is with my cousin and totally initiated by her. I was in heaven.

Nature took over and I pushed my cock into her, and then stopped for a minute to savor the unfamiliar feeling. Then I started pumping fast and hard.

"First lesson, Billy. Go slow. It will prolong your pleasure and you'll feel what I am like inside."

I slowed down, and — boy — she was right! The pleasure was something out of this world. I was pumping and at the same time she was moving her body against my movements. As I had cum just 10 minutes earlier our fucking lasted about 15 minutes. "I'm going... I'm going to cum!" I warned and tried to pull out.

She strengthened her hold around my waist. "Don't worry. It's OK."

The moment I started spurting into her she suddenly tensed and groaned — she was cumming too.

When we relaxed, she kissed my lips softly.

"Very good for a first timer. We'll do more and you'll learn how to really please a girl. I heard you have a cute girlfriend, so you need to know how to treat her right."

"Bella, what's going on? The way your mother and then you and Cindy received me and something my Mom said before leaving and now this. What's going on here? I hope I'm not getting you or me into trouble."

"Relax and enjoy Billy. By the end of the week you'll be an experienced lover, and when you get home everything will be explained to you. But while you are here — just relax and enjoy."

We dried each other, got dressed for the night and I went to my room while she went to hers.

I turned off the light and got into bed. Thinking back — my cock started to announce its presence again. As I put my hand on it — the door opened and in stepped... One of the twins.

"It's me, Cindy." said the person stepping in. "I heard you have a nice tool, but I see you've started on your own. Move aside, I'm coming in with you."

She dropped the robe she was wearing, lifted my blanket and moved in.

"You were told to relax and enjoy, so don't ask questions. Just enjoy your week with us and learn all you can."

She got on her elbows and started kissing my lips. In a few seconds our tongues were fighting for space. Then she started moving down, kissed my nipples, my navel and then had my entire cock in her mouth in one smooth move.

In no time at all I started bucking my hips. I was very disappointed when she lifted her head, but then — again in one smooth move — she straddled me, took my cock and aimed it to her pussy and sat down, fully engulfing my cock in her hot and wet pussy in one full swoop.

"Oh, fuck! You are good!" She panted. "Your cock is bigger than Dad's."

Hearing this I nearly lost consciousness. God! She was fucking her Dad — my uncle!

She sensed my sudden reaction and whispered in my ear: "Relax, Billy. You'll know everything in good time. Now just enjoy."

And I did. She moved up and down on my cock and I slowly felt my climax coming around the corner. I caressed her beautiful breasts and pinched her nipples. She moaned with pleasure.

"Play with my clit!" she breathed into my ear.

I pushed a hand between us and started rubbing and pinching her clit, while with the other hand I was still fondling her breasts.

After a very short while she tensed, arched her back, groaned and seemed to freeze. She was cumming, and cumming hard. This, of course, sent me over the edge too and I started shooting my load in her pussy. Remembering the moment with Bella, I didn't warn and didn't try to pull out. Something was going on here and the whole family was involved. But why should I care? I was having the time of my life. Losing my virginity and fucking two beautiful girls — all in one day. Who could have asked for better?

After relaxing she got up to return to her own bed, telling me to sleep well because I'll need my strength for tomorrow.

I really slept well. The drive over and fucking the two girls just about exhausted me.

The next morning I was woken by knocks on the door. My aunt's voice called: "Breakfast time! Rise and shine!"

Looking at my watch I was surprised to see it was only 8.00 am. What a vacation? Getting up so early?

I washed up, got dressed for a leisurely day and joined the family in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" said my aunt. "In case you are wondering — we get up every day in time to have breakfast together before your Uncle Tom has to leave for work. Only on weekends, if we have nothing planned, do we sleep late."

"Well, Billy, did you sleep well?" asked my Uncle Tom, with a snicker on his face.

I blushed and stammered: "Ye... yes, quite... quite well, thank you."

They all burst up laughing at my discomfort.

"Billy my boy," Said uncle. "I'll tell you something, and I'll only say it once. You had a few surprises yesterday, and you'll have a few more surprises all through this week. Don't try to understand what's going on. When you go home — your parents will explain. For the time being just relax and enjoy. These are the same words you heard from the girls, and now you hear them from me, so do it. You have a lot to learn and only one week to learn it in. Oh, and I have heard some good reports on you already, so keep it up."

I was even more confused than before. It seemed that my uncle knew very well what went on last night, approved of it, and actually promised more of the same.

My uncle went to work, and my aunt took me and the girls for a tour around their small town. The park, their swimming pool, the town mall, one fast food restaurant and one 'normal' restaurant, a movie theater and that just about covered everything.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.