Enduring Lust
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

As Katelyn drove home, she called the house. Hayley answered on the first ring. Her voice was clearly anxious.

"Hayley, relax, everything is going to be all right. You won't believe what I have to tell you. I'll be home in ten minutes. Can you set the kids up with a DVD?"

Half an hour later, Katelyn lay naked on her large bed while Hayley hungrily sucked on her dripping pussy. She had explained everything to Hayley as best as she could, and they had started to kiss passionately in their relief and joy.

"I want to eat his cum out of your sweet pussy, Lady," Hayley had said huskily as she and Katelyn were kissing and ripping off their clothes.

Hayley had looked at Katelyn's beautiful pinkish-mauve flesh with the white cum bubbling out, mixed with the brunette's sweet, shiny liquid, and she had let out a moan and dove in, licking and sucking hungrily.

"God, Katelyn, you taste so good. All of that hot sperm, and your sweet pussy juice. It tastes like ambrosia to me," she looked up at Katelyn, a smile on her gorgeous, sticky face.

The excited blonde buried her face again sucking and swallowing rapidly, moaning as she drank from Katelyn's fountain of cum. Katelyn started to squirm beneath the ravenous mouth.

"Hayleeee, I'm cumming for you, Sweetie!" she cried as a climax ripped through her. She lay back exhausted when she was done, and Hayley crawled up to her and kissed her deeply. Katelyn loved the taste.

"I always love eating his cum out of you. It's so sexy, and it tastes so sweet all mixed with your juices, but I'll love it even more now after what he's done for us," Hayley said.

And with that, Hayley climbed onto Katelyn's face. She could tell Katelyn was physically and emotionally drained. The sexy little blonde lowered her dripping pussy over her lover's mouth and then pressed herself hard against Katelyn's pink lips. They both moaned. Hayley slid her herself back and forth over Katelyn's smooth face, enjoying the sensation of the brunette's nose against her clit. Katelyn stiffened her tongue and plunged it into Hayley's sopping opening each time it slid back to her mouth.

Hayley braced herself on the pillow and began to move faster and faster. Katelyn could barely breathe, but she loved the feel, the taste and the smell of her lover's sweet, saturated flesh as she was engulfed by it. Hayley's legs began to tense, and she stopped moving briefly.

"OHHHHHHHH! GOD! Katelyn, I'm CUMMMMMINGGGG!" Hayley began to move again on Katelyn's face as she convulsed in a powerful climax.

When she was done, she kissed Katelyn and then licked her own juices from her lover's face.

"Mmmm, I love pussy juice," she said with a cute giggle. "Especially yours, but mine's not half bad. I'll get you a wash cloth, and then why don't you take a nap. I'm feeling so high right now, I'll take care of the kids."

She padded into Katelyn's large, tiled bathroom and wet a wash cloth and handed it to a spent Katelyn. Hayley dressed quickly while Katelyn sponged her face, and then she walked from the room and back to the three McKinley children.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.