Enduring Lust
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

Mike had been away on business again for a week, and Katelyn was feeling better. She hated dwelling on negative emotions. It was a really hot morning, the coming of fall doing very little to lessen the heat in Southwest Florida, and she and Hayley were lying naked on her bed, damp from their mutual shower. They had about forty-five minutes until it was time to pick up the twins from pre-school.

"So, Mrs. McKinley, how shall we pass the time?" Hayley asked laughingly as she stroked Katelyn's bare thigh.

"Hmmm, should we go bake some cookies for the kids?" Katelyn asked teasingly.

"I had some cooking in the bedroom in mind... not the kitchen," said Hayley lustfully.

"Now, there's a surprise," Katelyn laughed. "You know I was teasing. I think I'd like you to fuck my ass with a vibrator like I did to you. How does that sound?"

"It sounds a little strange coming out of your mouth, but I love dirty talk, you sexy lady," Hayley exclaimed on her way out the door to get the vibrators from her bedroom.

When she returned, she found Katelyn lying on the bed with her legs spread, her fingers trailing over her swollen clit. She looked a little embarrassed that Hayley had caught her doing that. Hayley's eyes glowed with lust.

"Mmmm, you're so sexy, Katelyn," she said. "I love seeing you touch yourself."

Katelyn's embarrassment vanished with her lover's sexy words, and she beckoned to Hayley as desire coursed through her. Hayley held up a small vibrator, and Katelyn shook her head. "No, I want the big, dark pink one I used on you."

Hayley set her handful of toys on the nightstand and climbed onto the bed with Katelyn. Katelyn drew Hayley's naked, nubile body against hers and began to kiss her deeply. Their tongues worked together furiously, and when Hayley came up for air, she reached for the vibrator and the lube and began to lubricate the long shaft. Katelyn watched breathlessly. Hayley then kissed Katelyn again and began to kiss her way from Katelyn's lips to her clit. Slowly, with her hair trailing a path down Katelyn's sexy body, Hayley's exploring mouth made its way over her lover's tender flesh. When her face was buried on Katelyn's pubic mound, she gently spread Katelyn's cheeks and sucked her lover's clit into her mouth.

"Mmmm," Katelyn moaned.

Hayley stuck a greased finger in Katelyn's little anus as she sucked harder on the clit in her mouth, and then she removed her finger and placed the greased vibrator at the hole and tenderly inserted it, slowly driving it upward. Katelyn spread her legs wider and welcomed the delicious sensation. Hayley had stuck a finger in her bottom before, and it had always made her climax feel so wonderful, but this was amazing. As Hayley turned on the vibrations and slid the shaft up and down slowly while sucking the erect little clit in her mouth, Katelyn went over the edge.

"OHHHHH!" she cried out, and then she groaned and yelled as her body moved frantically in climax. Hayley held tightly to the clit with her sucking mouth and kept the vibrator working in Katelyn's bottom while the pretty brunette climaxed.

"God, Hayley," she cried out as she calmed slightly. "Oh, don't stop. I need to cum again. Fuck my ass, Hayley!"

Hayley was incredibly turned on from this ass play and Katelyn's reaction to it. She pumped the vibrator harder in Katelyn's bottom and began to feverishly lick Katelyn's dripping slit, sticking her tongue deeply into the soaking wet hole. When she pulled her tongue out and inserted a finger while still licking the wet flesh, Katelyn screamed.

"Haaaayyyleeyyy! Fill me up! Fuck both my holes, pleeese!" Hayley complied and a wild Katelyn climaxed again and again, bucking and jerking on the bed.

When she was finished, she lay there exhausted, a weak smile on her face.

"Mmmm, I think I liked that."

"I know you liked that," said Hayley with a laugh as she climbed on top of Katelyn. She was holding the vibrator she had pulled from Katelyn's bottom and was now inserting it inside her own anus. She began to slide on top of Katelyn's slick flesh, while holding the vibrator inside with her right hand. Hayley's clit was engorged, and she climaxed quickly from the sensations on her pussy and asshole. She threw back her pretty head and yelled as she moved and trembled on top of her lover.

After resting for a moment, Hayley repeated her movements, climaxing twice more as Katelyn had, leaning down the last time and crying into the brunette's pretty mouth as the climax overtook her.

"AHHHHHH, Katelyn!" she cried as she trembled on top of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.