Enduring Lust - Cover

Enduring Lust

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

Hayley had the McKinley twins, Connor and Colin, on her lap while Katelyn supervised her precocious daughter, Carly, as she set the table. It was Friday afternoon, several days after Katelyn had been shaved by Hayley, and she was enjoying the sensation of her silky panties rubbing against her smooth skin. The Florida sunshine was streaming in the windows, and Carly chattered excitedly as she placed the silverware at each place.

"Do you think Daddy's going to like the lasagna we made for him, Mommy?" Carly asked as she set down a fork.

"What? Oh, yes, Carly, he'll love it," Katelyn replied, tousling the little girl's hair.

Katelyn had been daydreaming about Hayley eating her pussy. The younger woman hadn't been able to get enough of it since she shaved it, and she was constantly putting her mouth on it. That morning, it had happened in the bathroom again, but up on the vanity this time with Katelyn's legs bent at the knees and spread wide. She had watched Hayley suck and lick her in the mirror, and it had been incredibly exciting. Now, her husband was on his way home from Phoenix, and all she could think about was the nanny's tongue on her bare, pink flesh. And if it wasn't that, then she was enjoying the feeling of her panties (or lack of panties). What is wrong with me, she asked herself good-naturedly. I think my brain is now located in my genitals.

She looked out into the family room at Hayley and smiled at her. Hayley seemed to sense her gaze and looked up, returning Katelyn's smile with a dazzling one of her own, which lit-up her pretty face. God, I love her so much, Katelyn thought. And then, she felt that familiar, uncomfortable feeling which she hadn't been able to distinguish... just that sense of imbalance that was detracting from her blissful state. This time, she thought she knew what she was experiencing. The fact that Mike was on his way home had suddenly put a name on her feeling... it was guilt, and she didn't like it one bit.

Katelyn; however, was very good at denying her feelings even when she recognized them, and she quickly put it out of her mind. She took some glasses out of the cupboard and began to set them at each place.

Hayley was going out to dinner with her friend Cindy that night. Friday had originally been designated her day off, but when she was in the house alone with Katelyn, she rarely took the whole day off. She much preferred to spend time with her lover. But Mike would be home tonight, so Hayley decided it would be best if she went out for awhile and let the family spend some time together. Hayley had her own feelings of guilt, but Katelyn had told her not to be ridiculous when she said she felt guilty for earning a salary. "You need the money for when you go back to school, and you earn the money taking care of the kids. You work very hard," Katelyn had said. "The fact that we're lovers is just a bonus for each of us, a huge bonus." Katelyn had continued as she stroked Hayley's cheek. Hayley was sunny-natured and hadn't let those feelings cloud her thoughts for long. She loved and desired Katelyn more than she ever had another person. She knew Katelyn was right, and she would need the money to return to college to finish her elementary education degree, but she and Katelyn had agreed that she would remain in the McKinley household serving as nanny and only take one or two classes a semester.

Katelyn told the twins to go pick up some toys in their bedroom, and she'd give them a prize. The boys went galloping down the hall, each declaring he could pick up more. Hayley had inspired them to be excited about cleaning up, and for that Katelyn was truly grateful. Carly went into her room as well to put on a special dress for her daddy's homecoming, and Katelyn put her arms around Hayley and encompassed her in an embrace.

"Mike should be home any time now. Have fun with Cindy, and I'll see you when you get back," Katelyn said and then kissed Hayley softly on the lips.

Hayley's aqua eyes gleamed. "We're eating at the Bell Tower Shops. I just might have to go into Victoria's Secret and get both of us something new and sexy."

"Mmmm, sounds good. Let me give you some extra cash then. The last time you spent your earnings on a $50 bra, and that won't help pay for school," Katelyn said as she started to hunt for her purse. She handed Hayley several hundreds and told her she'd see her later.

Not long after Hayley drove away, Mike came home and had three squealing children climbing all over him. He was smiling and thrilled to see them, but Katelyn could tell he looked tired. Good, she thought, maybe he won't want sex tonight. She wasn't sure what he would think of her shaved genital area and was only too glad to put off finding out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.