The Initiation of Gwen Markham - Cover

The Initiation of Gwen Markham

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Chapter 6 | Deflowered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 | Deflowered - Naive 16-year-old Gwen is delivered by her mother to Gracely House for Gwen's sexual training at the hands of Belinda Gracely. Gwen will be completely debauched before she returns home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   ENF  

Once in the sitting room after dinner, Mrs. Gracely quickly moved Susan and Lance onto the divan and coupled them so that he took her from behind.

Susan hadn't spent after performing her duty in the greenhouse, and Lance had a typical day's lust inside his balls. Both were eager to rut.

They were quick to complete their course, Susan spending loudly as Lance impaled her. Both returned to the perimeter once Lance completed licking his ejaculate from between Susan's legs.

Mrs. Gracely summoned Jackie to the divan, greeting her by pressing a finger between the girl's legs and rubbing inside her slit. Jackie spread her legs to improve access.

"Tonight you will lose the virginity of your bottom, dear. Now, up on the bed. Put your derriere in the air."

"No. I don't want to be taken there. Can't he put it in my cunt? Please, Mrs. Gracely, it will hurt," Jackie pleaded.

"Don't argue with me. Get up there and offer yourself."

Jackie did as she was told, but not without a whimper. Soon she was on her hands and knees with her bottom sticking out invitingly.

"Malcolm, over here," the teacher instructed.

The boy's pole was already sticking straight out and twitched as he shuffled behind the girl he would sodomize.

It was about average for the few pricks Gwen had seen, but it could certainly produce a respectable load of spunk, as Gwen experienced the night before when Malcolm fed her a salty evening snack.

Mrs. Gracely guided Malcolm behind Jackie's upraised bottom. A servant brought a bottle of oil, and Mrs. Gracely coated Malcolm's prick with a firm, sensual motion that inflamed him further. The tip of his penis sizzled with feeling every time she rubbed it.

Turning to Jackie, she rubbed oil around the puckered brown ring that was visible from where Gwen sat. Gwen saw the virgin flower twitch under Mrs. Gracely's touch. The teacher's fingers disappeared between Jackie's legs and began rubbing her clit.

"Relax, dear. Think of the pleasure the boys have given you elsewhere. It will be the same in this channel once you're used to it. Malcolm isn't so big that he will harm you. Be still and enjoy the feelings."

Jackie groaned with skepticism.

Turning to the aroused male, the teacher grasped his staff and pulled him forward. She placed Malcolm's knob at the entry to Jackie's fundament.

"Jackie, be still. Now, Malcolm, push slowly."

The swollen head of the boy's rod steadily disappeared into the girl's tight bottom.

"No. It hurts. Take him out. It hurts so badly," she pleaded.

"Ignore her, Malcolm. Be still while she gets the feel of it."

The girl's protests subsided, only to revive again when Mrs. Gracely told Malcolm to press in farther.

"Please stop. He can take me anyway he wants, but not there. Stop, Malcolm."

"Continue, Malcolm. She'll appreciate this later. Every girl protests loudly the first time, but the second time they only whimper and by the third time they beg for it. All the way in, Malcolm. And then hold her there."

The oily prick slid the rest of the way into Jackie's nether hole. Malcolm pressed his belly against her bottom and stopped, awaiting further instruction. Her anal ring gripped him tightly... more tightly than Mrs. Gracely's firm grasp could be.

Jackie slowly adjusted to the intrusion. Her muscles relaxed, and she felt twinges of pleasure stirring within as the penis impaled her.

Mrs. Gracely sensed the changing attitude. "Stroke her now, Malcolm. Make love in her bottom."

Malcolm's passions were at a fever pitch as the recently virgin channel squeezed his prick. The tight fit would help bring him to a peak. He began to pump his loins as Jackie whimpered in protest.

"He can't do this. He must pull out. Oh, Mrs. Gracely, make him pull out."

"He will finish inside you like this. You might as well enjoy it."

To back up her last words, Mrs. Gracely moved to the side of the divan and put her hands between Jackie's legs again. Her fingers slid easily into the moist valley.

"You must be enjoying this more than you let on, Jackie. You're soaking wet."

"Oh, no, make him pull out," Jackie whined.

"There, now. Just enjoy this. You'll come soon."

Mrs. Gracely quickened her pace on Jackie's clit, and Malcolm established a steady rhythm in and out of Jackie's backside. The girl began to moan; the boy's grunts grew louder.

With little warning, Malcolm shoved himself in Jackie to the hilt and began to groan loudly. He was pumping spunk into her bottom. Mrs. Gracely had worked to time this perfectly, and with her expertise she succeeded. When she realized that Malcolm's moment had arrived, she pressed harder on Jackie's clit, causing the girl to fall off the edge into bliss.

The tool in her bottom didn't matter now. In fact, it felt good. Everything felt good as spasms filled her body, emanating from Mrs. Gracely's fingers down below. Jackie cried with pleasure as her initiation was completed.

The students collapsed on the bed, Jackie on her stomach with Malcolm on her back, his prick still imbedded inside her. They lay like that for several minutes until they uncoupled and left the divan.

Mrs. Gracely stood up and surveyed the room. Her eyes rested on Gwen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.