The Initiation of Gwen Markham - Cover

The Initiation of Gwen Markham

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Chapter 3 | After Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 | After Dinner - Naive 16-year-old Gwen is delivered by her mother to Gracely House for Gwen's sexual training at the hands of Belinda Gracely. Gwen will be completely debauched before she returns home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   ENF  

The teacher and her class entered the sitting room where Gwen watched Mrs. Gracely milk Kevin that afternoon.

Butlers served brandy.

A divan was in the center, more brightly lit than the sofas and chairs around the perimeter.

"You haven't come yet, Amanda," Mrs. Gracely said to the last of the girls. "Are you ready to receive the staff?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Gracely," the girl said eagerly and with a trace of lust in her voice.

"Then assume your position. Offer yourself, and we'll see if we can find someone to take you."

Amanda climbed upon the divan and rested on her knees and elbows. Her up-thrust bottom pointed toward Gwen. The virgin had never seen this view of another girl before, and she stared at the tightly drawn skin. Every time she became accustomed to the strange events of Gracely House, another new twist would amaze her even more.

She saw Amanda's brown ring in the crevice between her cheeks. Her furry pouch was visible between the white thighs. The pink lips glistened with juices Amanda spread while rubbing herself at the dinner table. She looked forward; her head was high and her eyes gazed into Mrs. Gracely's.

The teacher stood and walked around the divan, stopping behind Amanda's bottom. She stroked the orbs and slid her fingers into the pouch. Amanda moaned as Mrs. Gracely stroked her sex, rubbing the clit and spreading more juices around the opening of her cunt.

"Lance, come here," she beckoned to one of the male students.

It was one of the boys who sat beside Gwen at dinner. His weapon was still stiff, swollen and red. He'd yet to expel his liquid. A drop of semen clung to the tip. Lance stared at the girl offering herself on the divan.

Mrs. Gracely grasped his teenage shaft as he reached her. She stroked and squeezed it, further inflaming his passions. The boy was about to burst, and Mrs. Gracely knew it. Part of the training at Gracely House was about prolonging the male, but it was Lance's first week, so he had yet to develop endurance. He would spurt soon unless she inserted him into Amanda.

The instructor pulled the pupil onto the divan, and he knelt behind the vulnerable girl. Mrs. Gracely felt between Amanda's legs to find her pussy. She held the lips open with one hand and guided Lance's rod to the opening. The teacher pushed one pupil's prick an inch into the dripping sheath of the other.

"Hold there," she commanded.

The girl moaned and pushed her bottom out further, trying to impale herself on the cock that tantalized her. Like an animal in heat, she was desperate for the feel of a prick thrusting inside of her. Lance was eager to oblige her.

"Take her," Mrs. Gracely ordered, and the boy thrust his loins, ramming his weapon deep into the slippery channel. Amanda moaned loudly, grateful that she was finally filled. She pushed her bottom out farther to gain the deepest penetration, and her elbows collapsed beneath her so that her breasts and one side of her face were pressed to the padded, cotton surface.

Her thoughts focused on the gratification the boy was giving her. Each time he withdrew she longed for him to thrust and fill her again.

Lance pumped her steadily, and a look of passion crossed her face. Her warm, moist channel squeezed his prick.

Gwen was shocked. Her mind was as virgin as the dell between her legs, and nothing had prepared her for this. She had never conceived of one person putting part of himself into another person like the scene she witnessed.

From her vantage point she could see Lance's prick disappear and reappear at the mouth of Amanda's cunt. The red lips seemed to grip his manhood. She'd known a little about her own anatomy, and she had learned a lot about the male's at Gracely House, but it never occurred to her that the two could mate like this. And with such wild lust. They were thrusting and thrashing. Their moans and squeals filled the room. Gwen couldn't tell who was enjoying it more as they bucked and humped.

The few times that she'd explored between her legs before coming to Gracely House she'd always met resistance in the place where Amanda was now receiving Lance. She didn't think anything could go inside there.

But now she watched Lance rhythmically stroke in and out of Amanda. Both of her fellow pupils were enraptured with their activity, oblivious to their audience. Amanda had first been put to a male only a fortnight earlier, but now she eagerly sought satisfaction from the swollen staff, a product of Belinda Gracely's instruction.

The other pupils watched, most rubbing themselves. The boys were careful, knowing not to erupt before Mrs. Gracely had given them permission. But Jackie and Susan diligently rubbed their clits, building toward another climax.

Gwen, steadily shedding her inhibitions, masturbated confidently. Everyone could watch her finger rub inside her slit. Mrs. Gracely noticed approvingly. Servants watched impassively.

Amanda was desperate for relief. She had watched Susan's scene in the dining room and was now being put to the male, yet she'd hadn't achieved a climax tonight. She'd rubbed herself often this evening without blissful relief.

As Lance continued pumping her, Mrs. Gracely came to Amanda's rescue. Slipping a hand between the girl's legs, she began to rub the swollen clit with the detachment of a nurse taking a patient's temperature. She skillfully rubbed the teenager's bud, giving her the pleasures she craved while watching Lance rut in her.

Amanda cried; exquisite sensations flowed through her body. She knew relief was imminent.

"Pump her, Lance. Spend in her; she wants you," Mrs. Gracely encouraged as she rubbed Amanda rapidly.

The boy needed no encouragement. His jaw was set, and the muscles in his face were tight. His thighs rippled as he sought his own satisfaction inside the girl.

He heard cries of orgasm sweeping Amanda as he began to release his tribute into her womb. A low, guttural moan emitted from deep inside as he spurted into her. He thrust deeply as Mrs. Gracely reached from behind and grabbed his sac.

Amanda shook as Lance spent inside her and Mrs. Gracely rubbed her clit. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through Amanda's body, beginning between her legs and extending to her fingers, her toes, and especially her head.

Spasms shook her. Amanda's cries bordered on screams. Her hips jerked. It was pleasure she couldn't imagine two weeks ago, but tonight Amanda relished it. She enjoyed the feeling of a male pumping in and out of her sheath. It inflamed her, and Mrs. Gracely's ministrations to her clit pushed her to ecstasy.

"Tell Gwen how it felt," Mrs. Gracely urged, as Lance and Amanda recovered from their bout.

"It was wonderful," the ravished girl exclaimed. "It was so wonderful. I love to be fucked. It makes me feel womanly."

Lance withdrew, and his half-swollen weapon hung before him, bright red and glistening with the mingled wetness of his and Amanda's spend. A large drop oozed from the tip and fell to the divan.

"Remember, Lance, you must clean up what you spill," Mrs. Gracely told him. "Roll over, Amanda."

It was a rule at Gracely House that when a boy spends he's responsible for taking care of any mess. Lance's effusion was seeping from Amanda's pussy as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. He knelt between them and began to nuzzle her slit. His tongue darted out to collect the juice.

Amanda lay quietly while he worked.

"Tense your muscles to force it all out," Mrs. Gracely coaxed her.

The boy continued lapping as gobs of his spunk came from inside her. When she was clean, the pair returned to their seats. Moisture surround Lance's mouth. Mrs. Gracely looked at Gwen, who was still reeling from the prospect of a man pushing himself into her.

"You aren't ready for what Amanda did, darling, but you are ready for your first lesson. Lie here on your back."

Gwen had quickly become quite comfortable rubbing herself in the presence of others -- she had done it continuously as Lance was servicing Amanda -- but the thought of being the center of attention made her uncomfortable again.

The delirium of passion was rising, though, and the less-and-less innocent virgin was intrigued. It was obvious that the others were enjoying themselves completely, and she wanted to share the experience.

Gwen slowly rose and reclined on the divan. She lay tensely with her arms at her side and her legs together. At the junction of her legs, only the downy triangle that covered her charms was visi

ble. She waited.

"Open your legs," Mrs. Gracely instructed. Gwen gazed at the teacher and opened her legs slightly, barely exposing her sex.

"More. Open farther. Let us see you."

Hesitantly, she followed the teacher's instructions and opened her legs widely, lifting her knees slightly. Everyone gazed at the soft, sweet spot as Gwen opened it to full view. Nothing was hidden now. The swollen lips, the inflamed hood and the virgin opening all came into sight. Her tits rose and fell with deep breaths caused by her nervousness.

Mrs. Gracely reached down and pulled the lips farther apart, exposing the pinkness. She could smell the girl's juices, which had lubricated Gwen while she masturbated earlier. A skilled finger began to rub Gwen, and the pupil felt her legs weaken.

"Malcolm, come here," Mrs. Gracely commanded.

One of Gwen's classmates stood and walked to the divan. Gwen wondered whether she was about to receive the same treatment as Amanda. She was still amazed at the way Lance had pierced the girl, and she wasn't sure it was something she was capable of doing.

Mrs. Gracely answered her unspoken questions.

"You aren't ready to be mounted, dear. But it is time for you to be plea

sured. Malcolm is well-trained and very talented; you will enjoy him."

Turning to the boy, she grasped his stiff weapon and began stroking it. She looked him in the eye. "If I let you lick Gwen, will you do a good job?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, eagerness in his voice. Like the other boys, except Lance, he was still carrying a full load of the day's semen. His libido was inflamed, and he was eager for sexual activity. And besides, he liked pressing his mouth against a girl's sex. The taste fired his loins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.