Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 4B

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4B - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Sam

History. Ugh. I passed up on relief, not really needing it after Jenna had taken care of me. Which is what I thought of for about the first ten minutes of class while I blocked out Ms. Byron's monotone lecture.

I was still somehow quite pleased with myself over the whole thing. I had gotten relief from the girl of my dreams. And she hadn't exactly been grudging when she gave it to me... on top of that, I had managed to drive the same dream-girl into multiple orgasms while giving her oral sex during relief. As far as I was concerned, relief was great! Everyone should get relief, regardless of if they were in the Program or not. Hmm... I would have to look into getting that instated. The Program crowd was crazy enough to take the concept and run with it.

What really blew my mind was the very end of my relief. Of all the things I had been expecting, Jenna putting her mouth on my cock and actively trying to get my cum in her mouth was not on the list. I knew most girls would tolerate a guy cumming in their mouth, but actively pursuing the event? Wow. The girl surprised me the more I knew her. I had thought I had her pegged at the end of Monday... a beautiful girl with a knockout bod who knew nothing about sex and wanted very little to do with it... a girl that was shy and reserved, but had a great personality and wonderful sense of humor under it all... and now I had eaten her pussy out and watched her swallow my cum. At this point I wasn't sure what she'd have to do to surprise me anymore.

I could feel my cock stiffening under the desk the more I thought about it. I tried to turn my thoughts elsewhere.

In 'gym' Sensei Marcus and I had talked about the upcoming competition.

"I'm definitely doing the Kata and the Break," I insisted.

"I would hope," Sensei replied with a smile. "Unusual circumstances, yes, but I don't see why being in the Program should stop you. What break do you plan on doing?"

I stroked my chin as I thought for a moment. "I don't know. I'm thinking either a straight punch or an elbow."

Sensei Marcus nodded. "You should be able to manage that. How many do you think you'll do?"

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "How many do you think I can do?"

Sensei gave me one of his looks that told me I was a 'young grasshopper' and still had a lot to learn. "How many do you think you can do?"

I chuckled. Sensei Marcus messed with his students heads, but I knew there was purpose behind it. "I don't know. Yet."

"Tell me what you decide, and you will do it," he replied.

"Hai, Sensei," I said respectfully. Sensei had told me I could just say 'yes' like pretty much everyone else in the class, but I had always thought 'hai' sounded much cooler.

"Will you compete in the tournament?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. Will they make us wear protective gear?"

Sensei shrugged. "I don't think so. It's a Ryu-Kyu division tournement. Even if schools are there, they typically do not require protective padding aside from cups."

"Hmm," I muttered. "Do you think the Program will allow me to wear a cup for the tournament?"

"They're allowing you to wear one for class, aren't they?"

I nodded and smirked. "As if this isn't uncomfortable enough."

"Everything is a trial," Sensei smiled. "Just keep with it. You'll be fine. It's only a week, right?"

"Hai Sensei. But I still say Karate wasn't meant to be done in the buff. Doesn't feel natural."

Sensei Marcus laughed. "What did I tell you your first day?"

I rolled my eyes. " 'If it feels natural, it isn't Karate'. But somehow I doubt this is quite what you meant."

Sensei shook his head and smiled to himself as the rest of the class started filing out of the locker rooms in full Gi. I, unfortunately, was exempt from wearing my Gi till my week in the Program was over. At least that meant I wouldn't have to clean the uniform for this week.

Sensei put me with Amelia for the partner exercises since she seemed to be the only one who wasn't weirded out by the idea of a naked Karateman. It was just as well; I preferred to work with Amelia. She was by far tougher than the other two girls in the class, and quite a bit tougher than several of the guys too. She was also one of the most advanced students. We did arm conditioning exercises, drills in which students bashed their arms together in order to mutually instill the toughness and endurance needed to block attacks with the arms. Amelia hardly flinched the whole time and gave as good as she got. I had no doubt tomorrow we would both have some fresh bruises on our arms. That's what always happened when Amelia and I worked together.

One period isn't a lot of time to really get into martial arts, but Sensei always made the most of it. After the arm drills we went through Kata with Sensei walking around us and making corrections, giving instructions, and generally guiding us. We had enough time to cover some of the more basic self defense techniques. I once again got partnered with Amelia and thanked her very much to take care around my crotch during the opening technique. This technique was meant to loosen the attackers guard by striking to the weakest area's of the bodies which, of course, the crotch fell into. I may have had a cup on (which I usually didn't), but I knew how gung-ho Amelia could get sometimes, and I could do without one of her slip-ups while I was in my Program week.

Amelia grabbed me in a front bear hug, trapping my arms to my side. Amelia was the type of girl I could see actually being able to trap a guy in a bear hug too. I made the motion of driving my knee into her groin (ladies, if you don't think someone slamming a knee into your groin will hurt you, let someone do it some time. It's a unisex attack, Amelia has told me) then feigned stepping on her foot for good measure. I grabbed her in a bear hug of my own and stepped to the left of her, put my right leg behind her legs, and twisted, forcing her over my leg and dropping her to the ground as carefully and gently as I could. Which, it should be said, was much more gently than she did when it was her turn to go again.

After several times going back and forth with self-defense drills Sensei ended class and sent the class off to the showers.

"I think I will do the tournament," I told Sensei as I waited for the rest of the class to file out to the showers.

"Good," Sensei smiled. "I'm glad. I wasn't sure if anyone else was going to volunteer for the male tournament."

"The tournament is split into male and female?"

"The kumite portion of it is," he replied.

"Cool. Well, I'll be representing the school for the guys then I guess," I said.

"Good. I had hoped you would."

"I'm going to guess that Amelia is going in for the female kumite huh?"

"What do you think," Amelia grinned as she walked up to us.

Sensei chuckled. "Hit the showers you two, and don't practice on each other on school grounds."

"Hai, Sensei," Amelia and I said at once. Amelia was dorky too.

I came back to the present about the time Ms. Byron was wrapping up her lecture. I'd hardly taken any notes, but it didn't really matter since all her lectures were just a bad re-hash of what we covered in the book. Plus I had no homework either way this week, so paying attention to the woman was almost totally useless.

The announcements came on and they reminded the school about the upcoming competition again. And the drama department was apparently going to be putting on a production of Cats. Wow, they were going to do something other than Miracle Worker and Oklahoma. For once. I'd have to check to see if it was actually going to be any good.

I got a few requests as I came out of the classroom, mostly girls taking a quick squeeze of my cock and hasty feel of my balls. One girl spent a few moments running her hand up and down my dick till I had a fresh hard on. Once again, however, getting the hell out of school seemed to take precedence over groping the naked guy and I was able to quickly make my way to the front of the school where our clothes were being kept. I stepped outside and looked for the box with my name on it. Several people were standing around watching interestedly as the few Program participants got dressed. I'd apparently beaten Jenna there; her box was still there and seemed to have her clothes still in it. Now if I could just find my clothes...

"Getting any requests, fag?"

I looked up at the harsh words and spotted Mikey in the middle of dressing with a maliciously leering Bret Wilson antagonizing him.

"Creative, Bret. You'll have to share that original talent for insult with all your quasi-homosexual jock friends," Mikey replied.

"Whatever," Bret replied with a sneer. "I just call 'em like I see 'em, fag."

"Back off, Bret," I scowled as I stepped between him and Mikey.

"What're you, his boyfriend?" Bret snickered.

"I've got a boyfriend, thanks," Mikey chimed in.

"Nasty faggot," Bret growled again.

"Back off, Bret," I repeated, my words coming out in a snarled of unnatural anger. I normally never let my temper show, but there were three things I generally couldn't stand: prejudice, someone picking on my friends, and Bret Wilson.

"What're you gonna do about it?" Bret said.

"Report you for harassment, for starters," I replied.

"Chicken fuck," Bret hissed. "Gonna go tell on me just like you did in 8th. No wonder you're such a wuss, look at how little your dork is."

"I dunno Bret," Mikey spoke up as he pulled his shirt on. "I hear from some of my girlfriends that you don't exactly have a lot of pipe to lay yourself,"

"What?!" Bret screeched. "How the fuck would you hear some... some bullshit like that?!"

"Hmm, let's see... oh yeah, I'm gay, remember?" Mikey snapped at the jock.

Bret cursed and stormed back into the main building.

"Thanks for helping," Mikey said. He let out a heavy breath. He'd done a good job of hiding it, but Bret hard rattled him a bit it seemed.

"No problem," I smiled and patted Mikey on the back. "I'm not going to let anyone push you around like that. Besides, I'm all about anything I can do to get under that asshole's skin."

Mikey chuckled and put his shoes on. "I can't believe there are even guys like that left in this part of the country anymore. You'd think it was the 90's or something."

"Heh. Hey, Mikey, have you seen my clothes? I can't seem to find my box anywhere."

Mikey shrugged and looked at the few boxes left with me. "Don't see it... maybe they forgot to bring it out?"

"Great," I muttered. "Oh well. I guess I'm gonna have to go check for them. See you tomorrow."

"Sure thing, have a good one," Mikey waved and walked toward the parking lot while I went to find my clothes.

By the time I got back to the front of the main building with my clothes (Counselor Tailor insisted, despite the fact that it was her fault my clothes were displaced, that I still dress at the school entrance per Program procedure) it had been nearly ten minutes and everyone had already dressed. The only person left was Jenna, in the middle putting on her bra.

And Bret was back.

"The Program lasts all week. You're still in the Program, and that means you still have to do what I say goddamit! Now take your damn clothes off and let me have a feel!"

Jenna sighed. She was trying to give him a firm and hostile look, but I could see that she was extremely uncomfortable and worried about how close Bret was standing to her. "I said no. School is out for the day, I'm not part of any extra curricular activities, and I'm half way dressed. The Program is over for the day. The answer is no."

I clenched my fists. I would not start a fight. Not at school, not anywhere. I did not start fights. I told myself this over and over and willed my hands not to wrap around Bret's neck. Instead I stepped quickly around Bret and gently but firmly guided Jenna back several steps before turning around to face the agitated jock harassing her.

"You again? The fuck do you want Peterson?" Bret growled. He looked like he was about to explode. I didn't budge and looked up at him with all the calm I could muster. I refused to let him see how angry he was making me. It would only make him happy.

"What do I want? I want to know why you insist on making people uncomfortable at every opportunity," I replied evenly.

"I wasn't botherin' no one!" Bret shouted. "I wanted to make a fuckin' request! The Program says students get to make requests. I got rights goddammit!"

"The only 'rights' you get are the rights a Program participant says you get," I returned. "If you ever bother to read someday you can read the Program pamphlet and see what it says about requests being 'reasonable'. You don't exactly seem to be very reasonable right now."

"Yeah, back off asshole!"

Andy and Derik ran out of the main building and stood on either side of me.

Bret glared at the lot of us and his jaw worked angrily for a few moments before he spat at my feet. "Whatever limp dick," he snarled and stormed off.

"Holy shit, are you ok?!" Derik spun to face Jenna.

"Y... yeah, I'm ok," Jenna let out a shaky breath. She looked more pale than normal and had to lean against the a handrail by the steps.

"Thanks Sam," she said after a moment. "I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't showed up."

I smiled and patted her hand. "It's cool. That asshole is just causing trouble today."

"Yeah. Mikey ran into us and told us you two still hadn't dressed. We were coming to check on you," Andy explained.

"And see where Jenna was," Derik added.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked Jenna.

"Yeah," she repeated. "I just don't know why guys are suddenly harassing me. They never did before."

"It's because of the Program," Derik muttered, but didn't rant on about it.

"It's because you're getting noticed," Andy pointed out. "Sure, you may be naked and all, but if guys had noticed you were... well, y'know, attractive and all before, it wouldn't have mattered if you were naked or not. Guy's like that just harass any woman they find remotely attractively. The Program just... puts you a bit more noticeably out there."

"I know," Jenna said. "I'm just a little shaken up. But I'm ok."

"You don't look ok," I said doubtfully.

"I know," Jenna repeated as she pulled her shirt on. "But I'll be ok. It's just unnerving. This hasn't exactly ever happened to me before."

"Hey," I said slowly. "I don't think you need to be alone... you should talk about this or something. Otherwise you're gonna freak and have a breakdown."

"Sam has a point," Andy said helpfully.

"How about this," I suggested. "How about we go get a bite to eat or something and talk about it? It'll do you some good."

Now I just had to hope she didn't laugh at me and make me feel two feet tall.

She seemed a bit surprised. She looked at me without saying anything for a few moments before nodding and flashing me her shy little smile.

"Um... sure. Do you think I can go change into something a bit more appropriate? I kinda just threw this on for the drive," she explained. Then was about the time I realized she was wearing pajamas.

"Yeah, no problem," I chuckled. "I didn't exactly dress to impress either."

"Ok. Where do you want to eat?"

"You know Ezzie's?" I asked.

"Yeah, love it," Jenna replied with a smile.

"You guys wanna come?" I asked Derik and Andy as an afterthought.

"Basketball," Andy shrugged.

"Insane parents," Derik grumbled unhappily.

"Well, guess it's just us," I said. I tried my best to sound disappointed. I don't think it worked very well.

"Alright. See you in... a half an hour?" Jenna asked.

I nodded and smiled. "See you then."

Jenna

Oh my god. Oh my god! I've just been asked out! On a date! Well, ok, maybe it wasn't quite a date, but still... it was the closest thing I'd ever gotten to it!

Derik harassed me all the way to my car.

"You shouldn't go Jenna," he told me.

"And why not, exactly?" I asked pointedly.

"Because he could... I dunno... kidnap you or something."

I gave Derik a dirty look as I opened my car door.

"Do you really think Sam's the type to do that?"

Derik opened his mouth and closed it again before finally shaking his head. "Ok, so he may not kidnap you. But what if that Bret guy follows you or something?"

"If he does I'll be in a public place and Sam will be there with me," I pointed out. Besides, you and Andy both know where I'm going to be, so if I don't show up to school tomorrow you know what to tell people. Quit worrying so much."

"But Jenna," Derik muttered.

"Look, Derik," I groaned. "Sam's right. I do need to talk to someone about this. I can't talk to you because your parents are too cheap to buy you a phone. I need to talk to someone and go out somewhere to clear my head and Sam's willing to help me do both. You do want me to feel better about this whole thing, right?"

Derik nodded and sighed. "Sorry. I'm just worried."

"I know, Derik. I'll be ok, alright?" I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Go back to the front of the school or your dad is going to drive home without you. I'll see you tomorrow, Derik."

As soon as I got home I avoided my family and rushed straight upstairs to my room. I opened my closet and began to go through it. I pulled something out and looked it over, shook my head, and tossed the offending article of clothing over my shoulder onto my bedroom floor.

"Where's the fire?" Karla asked. She was standing at the open door to my room. I didn't even look up from my closet.

"In my closet," I replied distractedly. "Duh."

"Right. What's going on?" Karla inquired.

"Nothing," I replied. I hesitated a moment then turned to face Karla. I held a light green top with a V-neck up against myself. "Does this make me look fat?"

"No," Karla laughed. "Seriously, what's going on?"

"Nothing," I repeated. I looked at the top, held it against myself again, then tossed it to the floor with the other rejects.

"You don't act like this unless something is going on," Karla said. "Seeing on how you're rooting through your closet so frantically I would venture to guess you're either going somewhere or a gear slipped somewhere in your head."

Karla bent down to pick a halter top (which I didn't even recognize. Karla probably bought it for me.) off the floor. I tossed a skirt over my shoulder and I'm pretty sure it landed on her head. In any case she stopped trying to pick stuff up.

"I'm going out," I explained.

"Out?" Karla echoed.

"Yes, out," I sighed. "As in I'm going to go get something to eat with someone from school."

Karla gave me a look before breaking out into a wide grin. "You're going out with a boy!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I'm going out with a boy." I held up a pair of pants against my legs. "Do these make me look fat?" I asked.

"No," Karla smirked. "Would this boy happen to be the one you're crushing on? You're Program Partner?"

She was having way too much fun with this.

"Yes," I mumbled. I looked at the jeans for a moment before tossing them aside as well.

"Is this a date?"

"Something like a date."

"Something like a date date?" Karla giggled.

"No," I replied. "I wish. We're just going to get some burgers or something and talk."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.