Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 2B

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2B - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jenna

It's not easy sitting perfectly still. Especially when you're completely naked and everyone is drawing you, and you know they're getting down all the little naughty details. I felt awkward and uncomfortable and like I was being made fun of somehow, but I tried my best to ignore all those things and simply stay still and make things easier for the class. I did try to take Mr. Nunimeier's advice and think of something that made me content.

And you know what? I never really managed, because every time I tried my eyes fell on Sam. I wasn't trying to look at him, but that's where my head and eyes went when they started to draw me, and that's where I was stuck. And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't think of something that made me happy. Because I was too busy looking at him. And thinking about him. What I thought of him, I couldn't say. I wasn't even sure. This whole day had me reeling and feeling like I wasn't even myself anymore.

As confused as my mind was, I did know this. As I sat there looking at him, I couldn't help but smile a little wider. I didn't know how I felt exactly, but I knew that I thought Sam was a really nice guy. He'd been a wonderful partner so far, he'd helped me loosen up, and his jokes and relaxed presence made it easier for me to forget I was naked -how could anyone forget they were naked- and to try to look past all the weird and totally psychotic things that came along with the Program.

So I sat there in my little pose, actually ignoring for the most part that I was naked and being drawn by a bunch of students, and thought about Sam. And before I knew it, Mr. Nunimeier was calling a halt for the day.

"We will continue tomorrow with Sam, so girls start looking forward to that and guys, get your bitching and complaining over with before you arrive at class tomorrow."

A mixture of laughs, giggles, and grumbles followed that. I hopped down from the stool and grabbed my bookbag.

"Thank you for being such a good participant Jenna," Mr. Nunimeier smiled. "Remember to come here tomorrow instead of your regular class."

"What's your next class?" Sam asked as we stepped into the halls.

"Gym," I sighed. I wasn't looking forward to naked exercise, or what would follow it.

"At least you don't have to fight in the buff. I spent my entire class praying my nakedness wouldn't be used as a handy and visible target."

I laughed at that, unable to imagine what it must have been like to fight some other guy in a martial arts class with your groin practically inviting trouble. Sam smiled at me. I felt all tingly suddenly. Wow. When he smiled, really smiled, not the goofy grin or sarcastic smirk, it was... well, I don't know, but it did things to me. Made my stomach tight and my hands a little damp. And my hands weren't all it made damp, either...

"How about you?" I asked quickly, hoping he didn't catch the way I was staring at him.

"Early American History," he rolled his eyes.

"Sounds like fun," I teased. He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "At least I probably won't get called to do something retardedly embarrassing in front of the class."

"Lucky," I replied. I reached into a pocket on my book bag and got the hair clips I'd removed, then began pulling my thick hair away from my face, doing my best to gather it all up and pile it on top of my head. Without a mirror, time, or a brush, it was a half-ass job, but I managed to get most of it out of my face and out of the way. I happen to think I have pretty nice looking hair, but sometimes I wonder if the length is worth the hassle. Sam nodded at the clock as I finished securing one particularly rebellious lock with my last clip. I smiled and we walked through the halls together. The crowds and onlookers were out again, and there was no avoiding them. I took a deep breath and walked ahead with as much confidence and calmness as I could muster. Which was not much. I wanted to grab Sam's hand again, but one of the girls walking toward him stepped in my way as she got closer to him.

Someone asked if they could touch my breast. I practically shrank back at first, but remembered it was a reasonable request, and nodded my consent. It's not like I hadn't already been touched today. This was the first time someone had actually bothered to request though. The boys palm pressed to my bosom, tentatively, eagerly, and I gasped. First, because my breasts are exceptionally sensitive. I've heard on a number of occasions that women with big boobs aren't supposed to feel much through them. Well either the person who said that was wrong, or I'm a very big exception.

But mostly I gasped because the boys hands were exceptionally cold.

A pair of hands were on my ass now, kneading lightly at the cheeks and giving them a little pat and squeeze. I blushed through it all, feeling strange and embarrassed. At least these guys were gentle and nice, if a bit clumsy. And they actually left me alone after feeling me up for a few minutes, leaving me with a mix of embarrassment and, worse, pleasure. Things started getting nice and slippery between my thighs.

That thought made me glance over at Sam. The poor guy was standing in the middle of his own small crowd of 'molesters'. I was surprised, mostly because the girls were actually being pretty bold about touching him. Two of them had their hands on his cock, pulling and tugging it and rubbing it up and down, and another was running her hands on his chest and shoulders. She giggled every few moments. From what I could tell, the cause was the periodic ripple and bounce that Sam's shoulders and chest gave under her fingertips.

I found myself wishing I was in her place.

I couldn't tell if Sam was enjoying it or just getting annoyed. Either way he glanced at the clock on the hallway wall and tried to move back from the girls.

"Sorry ladies, class calls and I'm going to be late," he pleaded, looking like he was trapped in a corner and had no clue of what to do, which, essentially, was exactly what was happening. The girls wouldn't let up, which surprised me even more. I hadn't expected that. I guess girls could be just as insistent as guys sometimes...

Sam was too nice to tell them to back off, and he was definitely going to be late for class at this rate as the history classes were half-way across the school. I don't know what possessed me, but I walked into the group. The girls parted for me with curious looks. I reached out, not even totally in control of my hand, and closed it around Sam's cock.

It throbbed in my hand. It was thick, so very thick, so much so my fingers only just encircled it, and I have long fingers. He was longer than average I knew, but his thickness was what made him most exceptional in my mind... It was warm, it was alive, it was hard and rigid as steel, but the flesh of it was still soft and supple, even though it was tight around the thick muscle.

I smiled at him, then turned and smiled even wider at the girls, flashing them a wink as I gently but firmly led Sam away by his cock, my heart pounding all the way. I guess that played out ok with the girls, because they all laughed and giggled and clapped as we walked off.

As soon as we'd cleared them I quickly released my hold and started to blush profusely.

"Oh my God, oh my God Sam I'm so sorry..." I started a panicky rant, but he laughed and held up a hand to cut me off.

"Don't be, don't be. If you hadn't come to my rescue I think I would have been stuck in that hall with those girls crowding me for the rest of the day, and I don't think they would've let you just lead me off by the hand!"

I nodded but kept blushing. We came to a branch in the hall and he gave me another one of those charming smiles.

"Meet me at the front of the school after last bell, ok?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled again and waved before heading down the left. I sighed softly, feeling quite shaken, and quite juicy, over what had just happened. I walked to gym feeling like my knees would buckle and trying to forget how it felt to have that warm rod of flesh in my hand.

Gym wasn't too bad I guess. The guy's stared of course, and the girls tittered, and coach Rock, a tall, wide man with a bald head and gray mustache, wasn't sure how to deal with the naked girl in his class.

We ran a few laps and did stretches, some sit-ups and push-ups and general exercise stuff. Jumping jacks were hell. I almost gave myself a black eye, and my breasts felt all sore and tender from the bouncing and wiggling and jiggling and overall freedom they had to be moving about. I was embarrassed, but at least the exercise took my mind from all that had happened.

After a few more exercise routines Rock gave up on the half-ass attempt to make the class look genuine and let the guys go play basketball while he stood around talking plays and strategy with one of his football players that happened to be in the class. A few girls played volleyball at the small net on the far side of the court, but most of them just sat down at the bleachers and started up the usual girl gossip. I didn't really feel up to volleyball, but I still wanted to do something active and healthy, so I jogged and walked around the court for the rest of the period.

Then we had to shower, which was what I'd been afraid of all along.

Program rules said I had to shower in the boys locker. I really wasn't bothered by the fact that I'd be showering where a bunch of boys could see me. Not any more at least. I'd basically been parading naked in front of boys all day. No, what I was really nervous about was that I'd be one out of about Nineteen people naked in that shower room, and with me as the exception, all of the people in there would be guys. I may have been looking at Sam for a good bit of the school day, but this was different somehow.

The coach blew the whistle and I took a heavy swallow to steady myself. It would be ok. I wish Derik or Theresa were in this class with me. Or Sam. Anyone to give me a bit of support through all this. But as it was for now I was on my own. I guess it's actually a good thing that Gym is my last class, because if I'd had to be alone, naked, in a room full of naked guys who were likely going to want to touch me and hadn't had the time with Sam to calm me down and help me deal, I would have started to completely and totally freak out.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I envisioned a bunch of leering jocks crowding me. I envisioned finding underwear and clothes and trash and jockstraps thrown all around the room, with lewd pictures of women stuck to the inside of the lockers which the boys stared at whilst undressing and fondling themselves. I envisioned the showers caked in mildewed and a veritable breeding ground for roaches. It turns out I have an embarrassingly overactive imagination.

The guys left me alone for the most part, though a few did ask me to pose for them. I didn't actually feel all that uncomfortable with it. Ok I was uncomfortable, but I was dealing with it. I gave them an shy smile, trying to look sweet and likable as I lean against the shower wall, crossing my arms along my ribs which, incidentally, pushed my boobs up like they were on a shelf. This made them even more prominent and alluring. I turned around and braced my hands and chest against the same wall and stuck my ass out, giving it a slow little wiggle. Hardly realizing it, I even spread my legs apart and gave them a better view of my pussy.

I struck a few more brief poses, and the guys thanked me. Thanked me a lot actually. I felt strange. As much as I hate to admit it even to myself, I was actually starting to almost enjoy the attention. I didn't get a lot of the attention that other girls often got. I had taken that to mean I was ugly and unappealing and generally not the type of girl guys like. But today, so many guys had come to me and asked to look at me, for me to pose for them and let them touch me... It's like they wanted me now. I knew the attention was on my body. I knew that wasn't what I wanted either. At least I didn't want someone important, like a boyfriend, to only like me for my body. That was shallow and no relationship would ever survive on such a base level. But till now, no one had seemed to notice my body. So I couldn't say I minded that much. The attention was nice.

My eyes wandered while my thoughts did likewise. I looked from guy to guy, unintentionally eyeing them up and down. A few of them were pretty cute, though only one or two were what I would define as 'hotties', and none of them caught my eye the way Sam had. I couldn't stop myself from blushing as I looked at their cocks. As I looked, I got a bit hornier and excited, but mostly, it made me feel that throbbing warmth in my hand, pulsing and flexing thickly under my fingers...

Before I could soap up, Mitch Conel walked to me, flashed me a sincere smile, and offered to help me. I hesitated a moment, which deflated him a bit. I nodded and smiled shyly. Mitch was a very nice guy, not outgoing but not a reclusive either. He was one of the 'norms'. Not a jock, not a brain, not a preppy or a goth or particularly popular or hated. Right down the middle. Maybe that's why he was such a nice guy, and got along with anyone around him.

I stood tense at first as he soaped and lathered me, rubbing in circles to make it a pleasant, massaging experience. To his credit, and I was impressed by this, Mitch left the naughty bits for last, not rushing through as he washed my back, tummy, even my arms and legs. I thought it said something about the quality of his character. I don't think many guys would have done that. But finally his hands came up to my breasts and began to work the soap and water into them... and it was nice.

All right it was more than nice. I was horny. REALLY horny. I couldn't help it, I had posed, shown myself off, been squeezed and fondled and diddled. Despite other guys being in the program before me, this week I took my first real look at a cock, and touched my first cock(which interestingly were one and the same). And to add to all that stimulation, Mitch was very close to me, naked, and had pretty damn talented hands.

I couldn't stop a soft little moan as Mitch's hand slid wetly across my breast. He looked at me with surprised eyes, then smiled, not a lecherous or perverted smile, just a friendly smile that held a bit of amusement. He lightly squeezed my breast. I kept from moaning this time, but I a shudder coursed powerfully through me. I smiled shyly at him, blushing furiously. I was embarrassed, but terribly excited. And I practically thrust my tits out at him when he tweaked my nipples. They hardened to two thick cherry red nubs, and Mitch gently gave them a little pinch that nearly made me squeal. I was blushing profusely at what was happening. What I was allowing to happen. What I wanted to happen. I felt as if I had stepped away from the controls and things were running on auto.

I was ashamed and I was thrilled, and I felt kind of light headed. I don't know what it was. I'd pleasured myself many times, but this was somehow very different. I felt it more keenly, more distinctly and sharply, and even a simple touch evoked more pleasure than I would have expected.

Just when I was afraid if he kept touching me I would really lose control, he stepped back and smiled at me.

"All clean. Thanks Jenna, that was fun. You've got a great body."

I had no reply right then, mostly because as something of a parting gift Mitch reaching down and trailing his finger up the length of my smooth slit.

Damn! This isn't fair! I'm supposed to be calm and cool and collected. I'm supposed to be a 'good girl', the girl who saved herself for her wedding night and wouldn't be doing anything kinky even then. I'd always figured that would be my fate, whether I wanted it that way or not, which... I didn't. Why was I now totally and completely willing to start humping this boys' hand till I was screaming my head off? Bring that hand back!

I toweled off and shook my head, feeling lost and full of questions. I couldn't find my answers yet though, I was just too confused. I needed time to think on all that had happened, on all I was feeling and experiencing. And I sure wasn't going to do that walking around naked at school. The bell rang and I walked out of gym, remembering Sam's invitation to join him at the front of the school.

Sam.

A shiver raced along my skin and my nipples grew and thickened again, and neither effect was brought on because of the cold. I pictured him, and I felt like I could feel a warm, pulsing thickness in my hand...

I practically ran for the front of the school, for, surprisingly, reasons suddenly more important to me than the retrieval of my sorely missed clothes.

Sam

Did I take relief? Damn right I took relief. Come on, first off I've been consistently fondled, groped, and half-jacked off for the majority of the day. On top of that, I've been walking around with what is possibly the most stunningly beautiful and positively sexy girl I've ever seen. And not ten minutes ago her fingers were wrapped around my dick. That was the cherry on top. The cherry and whipped cream. Hell that was practically the whole damn sundae.

Sure, all the other girls had made me feel pretty nice. What guy wouldn't enjoy having a girl running her hands up and down his cock? But Jenna was something else... I can't explain it. It's not like she was exceptionally skilled or anything; I doubt she'd ever held a guy's cock in her life. But having her touch me sent off a shower of sparks behind my eyes and in my crotch that was definitely lacking with other girls.

Ms. Byron asked me if I wanted relief. Ms. Byron was the only female history teacher at Monroe High. And she was terribly... Terribly... Boring.

I hesitated. I knew I was going to be embarrassed as all hell, but even if I didn't believe blue balls were actually real (mostly a lame and sexist excuse to get women to put out if you ask me), every time I let my thoughts wandered they came to Jenna, her face, her body, the feel of her hand on my cock. I was throbbing hard and... I only have so much willpower, ok?!

Somewhat reluctantly I accepted and prepared for the embarrassment of jacking myself off in front of the class.

"Does anyone wish to assist Mr. Peterson?"

I blinked stupidly as several hands rose up from the class. Ok, so that wasn't expected. That wasn't expected at all.

"Please hurry and pick someone Sam," Ms. Byron urged. My eyes fell on a cute freshman named Liz. She was smiling at me and blushing a bit. I realized that she had been one of the girls that had fondled me in the halls. I nodded to her slowly and she stood and walked to the front of the class.

"Take a seat and finish in five minutes," Ms. Byron instructed stiffly. Did she disapprove of the Program? I didn't think so. I was pretty sure she sounded stiff because... well, because she was stiff. Horridly. The woman was automated; I'd come to believe this quite firmly.

I did as she asked, and Liz got down on her knees in front of me. She smiled up at me and slowly reached out to wrap her small hand around the middle of my cock. I shivered slightly. I'd been trying to ignore any and all sensations that it was trying to give me all day, but now that I stopped trying to force it aside I realized just how frickin' sensitive being touched by so many girls all days makes a guy!

"Is this ok?" Liz whispered to me. I nodded slowly. She giggled softly when my cock throbbed heavily in her hand. I watched half-believing as she started to jack me off, running her hand up and down the length of my shaft. She looked even more stunned and mesmerized than me, her eyes locked on my cock as she caressed it and occasionally looking up at me for approval. I think this was something of a first for both of us.

I shuddered again and let out a heavy breath as she circled her thumb around the head. Pre-cum smeared on her thumb, and she quickly spread it around on my cock, making it a bit slicker. She started jacking me off faster and faster, still careful not to squeeze too hard. Her hand felt wonderful, and the look she was giving me... I dunno, it was like some kind of weird mix of curiosity, lust and amusement.

With all that had gone on today, I wasn't exactly able to last overly long. "I'm gonna lose it," I warned. I expected her to grab some tissues or something for me to finish in. So I was a little surprise when she grinned widely and leveled my cock at her face.

I exploded. Freaking exploded. I've always had an... er... 'healthy' orgasm. Healthy being something of a keen understatement. I don't exactly have deep experience with how much other guys cum, but I'm fairly certain I cum quite a bit more than the norm. And today was no exception.

Liz gave a little squeal as a huge rope of cum shot from my cock and splattered across her face, drawing a white gooey line of cum from her left cheek, down across the bridge of her nose and dripping off the right side of her jaw. The next burst almost hit her in the eye, and a bit got in her hair. I thought she'd be pissed at that, but she just smiled and giggled more. A few more spurts made a mess on her right cheek, her chin and lips, and a bit dripped down to make a small white splotch on her purple blouse.

I let out a heavy sigh and slumped back in my chair. Liz looked up at me with widely surprised eyes. Her tongue slid out and slowly licked up a thick glob that was hanging from her lips. Then she smiled and let out a giggle.

"Wow, you cum a lot. That was nice," she said.

"You're telling me," I chuckled. The class let out applause and hoots as Ms. Byron handed Liz some tissues and paper towels to clean herself up.

"Alright class, now that relief is over, open your textbooks to page 130 and we'll begin," Ms. Byron droned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.