Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 8D

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8D - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Most of the Program students, apparently being in a much bigger hurry than us, had already dressed and left by the time we walked around to the entrance of the main building, but a few straggles were still there. Amelia was standing at the bottom of the front steps and tapped her foot impatiently as we approached.

"Took you guys long enough," she greeted sweetly. "I sent Derik out to find you forever ago."

"Oops," Derik muttered. "I stopped to mess with my locker on the way."

"Isn't your locker on the second floor?" Theresa asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Right," Amelia glared at him. "And how, exactly, is the second floor on the way outside?"

"Umm... it isn't?" Derik ventured.

"Congrats," Sam grinned, reaching out to shake a confused Derik's hand. "You've just earned Amelia's wrath. And it's about damn time someone other than me did." Amelia smacked Sam in the arm, which earned a soft 'ow' and a cocky grin from him. She looked like she wanted to hit him again. Shaking my head amusedly, I released Sam's arm and started putting on my clothes. Sam followed suite, as did Mikey.

"Y'know," Andy cleared his throat, "It doesn't seem that big of a deal that you guys wear your P.J.'s and stuff when it's still bright and early in the morning, but now that it's the middle of the afternoon you just look silly."

I pulled on my tank-top and adjusted the built in bra till it supported my boobs properly, then stuck my tongue out at Andy.

"Anyone have plans this weekend?" Theresa spoke up.

"I never have plans," Derik sighed.

"My weekend is mostly going to center around the Tournament," Sam replied as he did up the buttons on his pants. I was kinda disappointed, to be honest...

"Ditto," Amelia nodded.

"I'm probably going to go to cheer them on," I added.

"We should all go!" Theresa grinned excitedly. "It'll be cool! We can see how buff our friends are and cheer while they kick other people's asses. Then we can all go for pizza or something like that."

"Sounds good to me, that's about what I had in mind anyway," Andy said.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to make it," Mikey sighed as he pulled his shirt on. "I had family stuff last weekend so Robby and I didn't really get a chance to hang out. I told him we'd do something this weekend. We might come by for a little while, though."

"That's cool," I nodded. "I'm sure we all understand. At least I do, I mean. Spending time with your boyfriend is important"

"You're never going to shut up about this boyfriend thing, are you?" Theresa asked dry.

"Nope," I giggled.

"How about you, man?" Andy asked Derik.

"I dunno. I was thinking about trying to see if I could sleep for 48 hours straight."

Andy blinked and turned to Theresa. "You're his friend. Is he joking?"

Theresa eyed Derik closely for several moments before shrugging. "I'm not... entirely sure..."

"I think he's joking, but he's easily lazy enough to be serious," I smirked.

"Plus inquisitive enough to want to find out," Derik added.

"Oh yes, inquisitive. Far bit it from us to forget that," I laughed. I bent forward and tossed my hair, letting it hang toward the ground as I combed my fingers through the thick locks. I needed to start stashing a brush in my backpack again. By the end of the day it was a total mess.

"I gotta run," Derik said as his dad pulled up into the visitor parking at the front of the school. "See ya'll tomorrow."

We waved to him and started walking toward student parking.

"So are you coming to class tonight?" Amelia asked Sam.

"Yeah," he nodded. "I'm feeling better tonight. Sorry I didn't come yesterday."

Amelia shrugged slightly and smiled. "Stuff went on yesterday. Sensei told us you were fine and would be back when you were ready."

I squeezed his hand. Sam looked up, something of a peaceful look on his face. My eyes roamed along his face, taking in his features and feeling warm inside.

"I'm glad he told you guys that. But I'll be there tonight," Sam smiled.

"What are you doing today?" I asked Theresa.

"Well, some of us have homework," she chuckled. She jumped up on a low brick boundary and walked along it, balancing precariously with a silly look on her face.

"How 'bout you?" Sam asked Andy.

"Same," Andy sighed. "And now that I don't have Basketball, I don't have any excused to avoid it."

"Sorry," Sam smiled sheepishly.

"It's probably for the best. Maybe now I can bring my grade up a bit," Andy shrugged.

"It's not like you're doing badly," Amelia told him. "You've got what, Bs? B-s?"

"Bs," Andy nodded. "My only B- is in History, and as far as I'm concerned that I'm even awake in that class is an accomplishment."

"Yeah, no shit," Sam smirked. "It takes all the patience I have not to strip naked and put my boxers on my head and run around the room screaming in that class."

All of us gave him a very odd look. I patted his head. "You're kind of special sometimes, honey."

"What?" Sam asked, looking honestly perplexed by our reaction.

"On the plus side now that you're in the Program you can do that. Well, minus the boxers," Theresa laughed.

Sam didn't say anything, but I don't think I was the only one who saw the sudden twinkling of evil in his eyes.

Dressed and ready, all of us chatted for awhile longer about school and teen stuff, enjoying the simple company of our friends. I stood beside Sam, his arm around my waist and gently rubbing my side while I toyed my fingers through the short, soft curls of his copperish hair. It was a nice, quiet moment, one of those where you do nothing but stand and talk, and even though after awhile you have to shift from foot to foot from standing in one place for so long, you don't mind because the company and conversation is that good.

After chatting for almost twenty minutes Sam and I said goodbye to our friends for the day and began turning toward the parking lot. I realized something with a start and gripped his arm, pulling him to a halt.

"I was supposed to go see Counselor Taylor before we left today," I reminded him.

"Crap!" Sam exclaimed. "Do you think she's still around?"

"Maybe. Let's hurry over to her office and see if we can catch her."

We did, just barely. She had already taken a few steps in the opposite direction down the hall from her office door when we called out to her.

"Jenna! I'm glad to see you," she said as we approached. She smiled softly at me, her eyes even and calm. "How are you?"

"I've been better," I admitted, "But I'm coping. But..." I glanced at Sam. He gave my hand a gentle, encouraging squeeze. "I'm coming and going, honestly. In some moments, I feel great... better than I have in a long time. I think Sam's responsible for that."

Counselor Taylor glanced up at him and smiled, not seeming surprised in the least by our sudden closeness.

"But other times," I continued, "I suddenly feel panicked and nervous, or scared, or..." I took a deep breath. "Just not good. It'll last a few minutes, and then pass, and I feel fine again."

"Okay," Counselor Taylor nodded. "That's not uncommon for close-call victims. Are you having any kind of immediate breakdowns or relapses? Anything more intense or more permanent?"

"Other than what I just talked about, no."

"Well then," she said, "Why don't we schedule an appointment to talk for awhile? I'd like to know more about what you're feeling and see if maybe we can do something for you."

"I'd like that," I nodded, smiling softly.

"Good! I'll check my schedule when I get home and if you swing by my office tomorrow morning before home-room, we can set something up. Sound good?"

"Sure," I nodded. "Thanks for agreeing to help me."

"It's my pleasure," Counselor Taylor nodded, and I felt like her kindness was genuine. "Take care of her till then, okay, Sam?"

"I will, you can count on it," Sam smiled.

"See you tomorrow, Jenna. Keep your chin up, and we'll help you through this."

Sam and I walked back out of the building, hand in hand.

"I'm glad you remembered," Sam smiled. "I think it'll be good for you, to talk to someone about this. Might help you be able to handle all this better."

"I hope so," I nodded, leaning against him. "I don't want to be freaking out like this. And I really don't want to end up with some kind of... I dunno... complex."

I handed Sam the keys as we reached the parking lot. He gave me a curious look.

"Uh, don't you kinda need these?" he asked.

I smiled at him and winked. "I figured you did such a good job driving yesterday I'd let you be my chauffer for awhile."

Sam grinned and leaned over to kiss me, then unlocked the doors and climbed into the driving seat.

We pulled out the parking lot and he glanced at me, smiling. "So. How was your day?"

"Good," I sighed. "I'm doing okay, if that's what you're asking. A little uneasy, but okay."

"Well yeah, that was what I was asking," Sam admitted. "But I was also asking how your day was."

"Fun," I brightened. "I had a really nice time when I was able to spend time with you... and I don't just mean sexually, either, though you did a very good job of showing me a good time in that department as well."

"I'm glad," Sam smiled. He reached out to squeeze my hand with one of his, which would have made me nervous but he started out driving with one hand anyway. "I had a good time, too. It was nice just being able to talk some between classes and all. And you did a great job giving me relief, too."

I put my other hand on top of his and gave it a little squeeze. "I'm glad, I wanted to do good for you. Um... speaking of relief... Did... ?"

Sam nodded slowly. "Yeah. In last period. Liz Fielding gave me a blowjob. How about you?"

"Yeah," I said softly. I shivered a bit, though I wasn't sure if it was at his admission or mine. "In the shower after gym. Two of the guys helped me out."

Sam smiled and briefly glanced at me, and if there was any jealousy in him he was doing a really good job of keeping it from his face. "How'd that go?"

"You first," I grinned.

Sam leaned back in the seat a bit. "She was pretty good. Not as good as you. Not as good as Beth in Psychology was, either, but she got me off very nicely."

"Uh-huh?" I goaded. I couldn't help myself. I reached my hand into his crotch, and was pleased to find a growing tent in his pants. I wrapped my fingers around the thickening bulge and squeezed softly.

"That feels really nice," Sam shuddered.

"So what happened?"

Sam slowed down a bit, probably making sure he wouldn't do anything too stupid while I was feeling him up. I knew it was a bit dangerous, playing with him like this while he was driving, but I was too excited to stop.

"She went fast... everything was kind of fast," he stuttered. "She was bobbing up and down really quickly and her tongue was all over the place. She didn't apply the kind of pressure you do... she just licked up one side and down the other, really light touches and quick slurps. She was moving so quickly while she was sucking me in and out of her mouth I almost got overstimulated."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.