Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 7B

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7B - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jenna wrapped her arms about me. I pulled her to me, kissing her deeply. A soft moan escaped her mouth. My tongue slide between her parted lips to explore and taste. Her tongue responded in kind. My hands explored her, sliding along her creamy supple flesh, roaming slowly down her slender, arching back to squeeze and caress the firm, round flesh of her buttocks. The students around us continued their cheering. Whistles pierced the overall hum of the crowd.

We disengaged and I helped Jenna out of her tank-top, causing her breasts to bounce and wobble beautifully as they came free of the built in bra of the top. My hands moved up to play with them, kneading at the plump flesh softly, rubbing the heavy orbs in slow circles. Jenna moaned, and thrust her bosom into my exploring hands. She leaned in to kiss me again and for another several moments I was able to relish her mouth.

After coming up for air, Jenna smiled at me, gazing at me through her lashes with such a seductive look it was all I could do to control myself. She pulled at my shirt and I raised my hands so she could pull it over my head. Her slender hands ran along my chest, her fingertips tracing the corded muscle there and circling up to my shoulders and arms. She squeezed my biceps and leaned closer so I could hear her practically purring with pleasure as she felt my muscles jerk in response to her touch.

Looking into my eyes, she slowly slid down the length of my body, kissing her way down, trailing her tongue along me till she was on her knees in front of me. The cheering of the crowd grew as she undid the zipper of my pants, then reached an almost thunderous volume of approval when Jenna enthusiastically popped my cock into her mouth.

I was blown away. Here I was, standing naked in front of what was now almost a hundred watching students (a few of which were my closest friends), as my girlfriend began to hungrily slide my cock between her lips. Her eyes never left mine. Lust and love and hunger danced in them along with more than a little mischief. She was loving this. She was loving the attention, loving having these people watch her do this. It was written all over her face.

Jenna slurped and sucked on me, warm, thick saliva dribbling from between her lips and sliding wetly down the length of my meat. One hand gripped my shaft, holding it at the base as her lips and tongue worked their magic on it, the other moving up to slide along the muscles on my belly, occasionally wandering down to play with the short red-blonde curls of my pubic hair. I groaned, leaning back against the railing lest my knees give out from the intense sensations of Jenna's talented mouth.

Her lips pulled and sucked at me, stretched tight around my girth. Her lovely cheeks were hollowed with the suction she applied as she moaned around me. She sank more into her, bumping against the back of her throat as she bobbed up and down smoothly and quickly. She gave a light gag but continued her sucking and slurping without pause. After a moment she tried again and the swollen, throbbing head of my dick slid smoothly into the confines of her throat.

I shuddered, moaning loudly, my hands tangling in her rich brunet hair as she slowly but steadily took more of my cock into her throat. I couldn't believe this. She was deepthroating me, just like she had tried to yesterday.

Jenna had to pause briefly after an especially heavy gag but she continued to stubbornly work me deeper, bobbing and slurping on my cock as she sucked it down. I stared down at her with wide eyes when her nose buried in my pubes and her lips suckled at the base of my prick. The cheering and whistles of the onlookers grew even louder. Jenna gave an extra hard suck, her throat constricting around me, saliva dribbling down her lips and trailing wetly down the valley between her breasts.

I moaned as Jenna drew back, pulling my cock from the embrace of her warm mouth. She gasped, taking a huge, heaving breath. A long, thick rope of drool connected her ripe lips to the head of my cock, then fell away and landed on her breasts. Jenna smiled at me wickedly and took advantage of this, cupping her heavy breasts and lifting them.

She wrapped them around my spasming shaft, nestling it in the slick depths of her cleavage. The saliva dripping down all over her chest provided adequate lubrication and she glided her soft, pillowy breasts up and down my cock.

I grabbed the railing behind me as Jenna smiled up at me, her eyes impish and lustful. Her firm, succulent tits pumping up and down my dick. I reached out with one hand and caressed her face, brushing my thumb across her warm, wet lips. The feeling of my cock pumping back and forth in her cleavage, the soft fleshy sides warm and lush against my shaft, was undeniably heaven.

After letting me enjoy the tit-fuck for several long, wonderful moments, she let her breasts drop and lowered her head once more. She dragged her tongue along the length of my cock, licking and kissing at the underside, the top, tracing a thick vein with the tip of that wonderful tongue of hers. She swirled her tongue around the fat head before plunging it back into her mouth. After several quick bobs she sank down again, slowly, stuffing my cock into her mouth and back into the confines of her throat.

"Jesus babe, you're unreal," I grunted. I felt my balls starting to tighten. "I'm gonna cum."

She looked me in the eye and bobbed her head quickly in response. My cock slid in and out of her lips. The velvety slick walls of her throat constricted and squeezed the head of my cock and several inches of my shaft as her tongue wildly slid and slithered around the underside of my meat, licking and caressing and prodding rapidly. As my cock filled her throat she gagged softly, not yet in control of her reflex. Tears pricked her eyes. For a moment I almost stopped her, but the lust and desire in those shining eyes told me stopping was the last thing she wanted. Her slurps grew in volume, wet and hungry sounds that I could hear even over the crowd around us. I groaned and gripped the back of her head, my hips thrusting instinctively. Jenna gave a loud moaning whimper, sending strong vibrations up the length of my cock.

A thick spurt of cum blasted down her throat, prompting Jenna to moan and suck even harder on my dick. I released her head and she let my cock slide from her throat till only the head remained in her mouth. Her tongue danced along my flesh as I spurt thickly into her suckling mouth, filling it with my gooey load. She stared lovingly into my eyes as I emptied everything I had to give into the warm embrace of her mouth. By the time I had finished, the healthy size of my load had left a trail of spunk dribbling out one corner of her mouth.

Jenna pulled back and opened her mouth, showing me and the crowd the thick cream filling her mouth to the brim. My shrinking cock gave a jerk of delight and the crowd cheered wildly as she shut her mouth and made a swallowing motion. She smiled up at me, her mouth empty.

"God, that was incredible," I whispered to her as I helped her to her feet. I pulled her to me. She smiled at me and nuzzled her head against my neck.

"You were delicious," she murmured. I smiled and ran my hand along her back.

"I'll return the favor soon," I smiled and winked at her.

"You'd better," she grinned.

The teens gathered around us were cheering. Jenna gave a soft blush and smiled shyly at me. Amazing that she was shy and meek after the fact, but during the blowjob seemed so confident and eager.

"Wow. I know I said give us a show, but I hadn't expect that," Theresa gaped when we rejoined our friends, yielding the 'stage' to the next pair of Program participants to strip.

"I was horny," Jenna grinned.

Derik was a deep red and wouldn't say anything. Amelia was shaking her head, though she smirked wryly. She wouldn't meet my eyes. Andy was grinning at me and waggling his eyebrows.

"Who are you and what have you done with my shy and uncomfortable friend Jenna?" Theresa joked.

"I let her off her rather short leash for awhile," Jenna replied smoothly. "And it allowed her to find the most perfect man in the world, so I'm thinking about doing away with the leash entirely."

"Wow. Guess the Program really does change people," said Andy.

"Hey, I'm all for more of that," I chuckled.

"No shit," Theresa grinned. "Even I didn't get a mouthful at the front steps of school in my week."

Jenna laughed and put her arms around my waist. I squeezed her shoulder, relishing the feel of her so close and her bare, silky skin against me. "Maybe I'm trying to outdo you," she suggested.

Theresa rolled her eyes. "Good luck. You've got to make up for my appetites outside the Program too."

"I'll never catch up to that," Jenna grinned.

"Hey! Are you saying I'm loose?" Theresa said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Here comes the arguement," Derik muttered.

We all laughed and hurried into the main building. We walked along, talking with each other and joking around. We didn't get very far, however. A portion of the crowd outside followed us.

Several guys requested to touch and feel Jenna up, which she allowed. I held her hand and smiled as I watched a senior fondle and squeeze her generous breasts. He toyed with her thick nipples, lightly tweaking and pinching them as he marveled at their size and shape. Another guy played with her pussy, sliding his fingers along her slick hairless slit, brushing his thumb against her clit. His fingers were covered in sticky juices when he pulled them away. Someone else requested to knead her ass. Just before finishing the guy grinned and ran his finger along the length of her crack, dipping it in and causing Jenna to squeal softly in surprise. Through the whole thing she squeezed my hand as she trembled and moaned from all the attention.

Our friends watched without comment as this happened, though Theresa looked like she was sorely tempted to tease us about the whole thing. Jenna continued getting felt up by several requestors. She wouldn't let them put their fingers inside her, but she gave them fully permission to play with her body otherwise.

I admit to a touch of possessiveness during the whole thing, but I think it was mostly due to the fact that I wanted to be the one groping all over her. For the most part, I actually found my girlfriend's gasps and sighs of pleasure as so many hands felt along her body pretty arousing. A few girls came to fondle and play with my cock, but I was still a bit too spent from the wonderful blowjob Jenna had just given me, and was only to get half an erection despite the eroticness of the whole situation.

The first bell rang and after one or two more requests, we were finally able to make our way down the halls uninterrupted.

"You two are awful popular," Amelia commented.

"Blame her," I grinned, nodding toward Jenna. She laughed and snuggled into my side as we walked.

"Can I help it if I want to publicly show my love for you?" She said, batting her lashes innocently at me. I wasn't buying it much. I was quickly realizing that underneath it all, Jenna was not so very innocent, which suited me just fine.

"Love? I'd call that a public display of lust, myself," Theresa grinned.

Jenna reached down and quickly squeezed my cock, which had me closer to full hardness than any of the other girls had gotten me. "I won't deny that."

"You two are terrible. I'm not going to be able to show my face around school after hanging out with you," Andy snickered.

"Shut up, Andy, or we'll start making out right now," I smirked.

"Good idea!" Jenna laughed.

"Okay, that's it," Theresa giggled. "I'm bringing a camera to school tomorrow."

"Kodak moments," Derik muttered under his breath. Amelia shoved his shoulder and laughed.

We went our separate ways to our different homerooms. I squeezed Jenna close, one hand lightly cupping her ass as I kissed her deeply. Her tongue teasingly flicked my lips before she slipped out of my arms, eyes shining impishly.

"Tease," I accused with a smile.

"Not-uh," Jenna winked. She blew me a kiss and then turned and walked down the hall leading to her homeroom, giggling loudly with Theresa.

"You two are nuts. I can't believe how differently both of you are acting after one day as a couple," Andy shook his head as we entered homeroom and plopped down in our desks.

"I can't help it," I smiled. "I love her. I can't stop thinking about her."

"Love?" Andy repeated, arching a brow. He whistled softly when I didn't correct myself. "That's a big 'l' word, that is."

"Well it's the truth," I said firmly. "I know it is. I know it's crazy, but I do love her. How could I not?"

"I hope everything works out," Andy smiled. He reached out and clasped my shoulder. "Congrats, man. I know you've been wanting a girl for a long, long time."

"Thanks," I smiled. "It was completely worth the wait. I never figured I'd really find the girl I was looking for, but lo and behold, there she is, and she actually likes me. I'm waiting to wake up."

Andy pinched me hard enough to make me curse. He just laughed at the glaring I gave him.

"Just do me a favor," he said, sobering suddenly, his face serious. "Be careful. I know she seems like the world right now... and I'm sure you two will be really happy together. But you never know what can happen. So just... don't let your guard down all the way is all I'm saying."

I nodded slowly. If it had been anyone but Andy telling me this, I probably would have been mad and told them to fuck off and mind their own business. But from Andy, I knew the words meant something. He was speaking from experience, after all.

"I told you I'd learn from what happened to you, didn't I?" I said softly.

Andy nodded. One of his hands came up to tug at his thin goatee.

"I meant it," I told him. "I know shit can go wrong, and I'm watching for it. I don't think it's going to happen. She just doesn't seem the type. But I know appearances aren't always accurate, either."

"Yeah," Andy said distractedly. He shook his head bitterly, then shook off the unhappy memories. "So you left home, huh? Jesus, man. I can't believe your Mom accused you of that shit."

"I know," I sighed. "I'm glad to be out of there. I didn't realize how bad she had been working on me and making me a wreck till I made myself leave."

"Yeah," Andy nodded. "I'm glad you're out of there. I could tell living with her was really making you miserable."

"More than miserable," I confessed. "I'm pretty sure it was severely damaging me emotionally and mentally. I still feel pissed about the whole thing, even now that I'm out of there."

"I don't think it'll go away just like that," Andy mused. "It's probably going to take awhile for you to deal with it and work through all that anger and pain."

"Yeah... I know. I'm just glad I've got a handle on it," I told him.

"You wouldn't hurt anyone. I know that. You know that."

"I know," I smiled. "I'm too much of a pussy."

"It's a good thing, man," Andy smiled. "That's one of the things I admire so much about you, Sam. You're a strong guy. Hell, you're a dangerous guy. If you wanted you could really hurt someone. But you never would, because you're too good of a guy."

I smirked. "I'm a softie, what can I say. But don't let anyone know or they'll think I'm a pushover."

"You beat the shit out of three football players at once. No one's going to think you're a pushover," Andy chuckled.

"Luck," I replied, and wouldn't say anything else. I didn't want to think about them.

The bell rang and we left homeroom.

"See you at lunch," I said as I waved to him.

"Don't do nothing I wouldn't do," Andy grinned.

"Which isn't all too much," I laughed.

"Exactly!"

I walked down the hall and found Jenna outside of her homeroom. She sauntered over to me and wrapped her arms around me, giggling softly as I dipped her and kissed her softly, relishing the feel of her soft, plump lips. She was so sexy.

I held Jenna's hand and we hurried to Psychology. I felt good about the world. Somehow the simple act of holding her hand tight as she walked beside me felt right and wonderful.

"I told Theresa we had sex," Jenna mentioned as we walked down the hall.

"Oh? What did she say?"

"She spent half the time asking all about it and wanting to know all the 'juicy details', and the other half complaining about how unfair it was that I get you while she's stuck being single."

I laughed and squeezed her hand. A girl stopped us and requested to touch my chest. Jenna smiled at me, watching as the girl caressed and stroked my chest, her fingers moving up to my shoulders to trace the path of muscle under my skin.

"Poor Theresa needs a man," I chuckled.

Jenna giggled and tossed a lock of hair back over her shoulder, a deliciously sensual and graceful motion I wished she would do again just so I could have the joy of watching it.

"Hey, Theresa's had plenty of boyfriends over the last few years. I think it's about time I got a turn."

"I couldn't agree more," I smiled. The blushing girl (probably a freshman) thanked me and we walked on. "As long as that boyfriend's me, of course."

"We'll see," Jenna smiled coyly. "I'm working the field. You'll have to prove you're better than the other three boyfriends I have right now."

I chuckled and leaned in to poke her in the ribs, which caused her to giggle and squirm. Which in turn caused me to grin widely and aggressively tickle her sides.

"Stop!" Jenna gasped, squirming away from me. "That's not fair!"

"How's that not fair?" I asked as we halted for a moment outside the classroom for psychology.

"Because. I'm naked," Jenna replied.

"And I'm not?" I chuckled.

"Yes, you are, but you're not ticklish like me," she explained.

"All the more reason for me to take advantage of the situation," I grinned.

Jenna rolled her eyes and pushed at my chest before whirling and walking into the classroom. She spun so quickly her thick hair almost hit me in the face.

I walked in behind her, laughing softly. I put my arms around her shoulders, squeezing her tightly.

"None of that," Mr. Gouski warned as he spotted us. He smirked and didn't seem surprised in the least by our closeness. "PDA and all that."

I think Jenna and I rolled our eyes at exactly the same time. "That's stupid," I said. "So I can make Jenna publicly orgasm in front of the entire class as my Program partner, but I can't hold her as my girlfriend before the class is even here to see?"

"Pretty much," Mr. Gouski nodded. "Hey, I don't make the rules. Hell, I don't even agree with them. But I do have to follow them. I break too many of them as it is. There are some parents after my job."

Jenna shook her head. "They won't get rid of you, Mr. Gouski. For every student who doesn't like you there are fifty who would burn the school down if you got canned."

"Yeah. And we know a pyro who could set it up real well, too," I grinned.

Jenna giggled and reached up to flick my nose.

"Thanks guys, but I'm not worried about it," Mr. Gouski smirked. "If they want to fire me they can go ahead. I'll just find another school to spread my evil at. I've already got back-ups in place in case something should ever happen to my job here. Now you two should separate."

I gave him a blank look. "You're being serious?"

Mr. Gouski gave us an almost apologetic look. Almost. "Afraid so. Like I said, I break a lot of rules as it is. And I need to save my rule-breaking for stuff that really needs to be broken."

"Fine. Jenna, I request to feel you up."

Jenna arched a brow, then giggled and grinned at me. "Okay, granted."

I cupped the underside of her breasts and gave Mr. Gouski a wry look. "There, this is acceptable right?"

Mr. Gouski shook his head but looked amused. "Not much I can say about that. It seemed like a reasonable request to me."

So the Psychology class came into the room to find me tweaking at Jenna's nipples. She clung to me, gasping softly, murmuring words of love and lust into my ear as I lightly pulled at one thick nub, watching in amused and aroused fascination as the heavy orb of her breasts stretched slightly, following the nipple outward. My fingers squeezed at the soft, full flesh, kneading it, squeezing it, lifting it up into my hand and playing with its weightiness. I traced her wide pink areola, larger than a silver dollar, capping off the voluptuous swell of her breast. As my finger traced it, her areola and nipple crinkled and tightened. As her nipple grew hard as a bullet and projected even farther outward her areola shrank slightly and soft ridges and goose-bumps formed on the wide circles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.