Mom and My Friend - Cover

Mom and My Friend

by FamilyMan

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Erotica Sex Story: I knew Mom was alone ever since my Dad died, and I often wondered why she had not started any new relationships or at least dated. She was 35 years old and very hot looking. But, when she finally started a new relationship I was stunned. She started it with my best friend who was 14 years old like me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Special thanks to my Proof Reader, George Davis.

I'm Pete Roman, a 14 year old horny boy. My father was killed in a road accident when I was ten. Julie is my mother's name and she is 35.

My parents loved each other a lot, and Mom still hasn't overcome Dad's death.

I often wondered - and asked her - why she didn't date or even start a new relationship. Her reply was always the same - she was still in love with Dad and no one else could compare to him in any way.

I missed him too. He used to spend time with me, playing basketball, going fishing together, seeing shows and just talking. In these talks he slowly taught me a lot about life, love, friendships and many other things. But as much as I missed him I lead a normal life - having friends, playing, doing sports, etc.

My best friend was Joey, who is the same age as I. We were in the same classes at school and spent a lot of time together in the afternoons. One of our favorite ways to pass the time was watching porn videos which were supplied by his big brother.

While watching these videos we learned - and taught each other - about masturbating (jacking off). We became very adept at jacking each other off and even made competitions as to who would get the other off faster.

During one of those jack off sessions, he told me:

"An older woman is hitting on me. I think I'm going to lose my virginity soon."

"Wow! Have you fucked her yet? Have you seen her naked?"

"No, we haven't gone that far yet. We met at the mall and she gave me a ride home. On the way home she stopped and started asking whether I had a girlfriend, and how far have I gone with girls. When she heard that I have no experience with girls at all and no girlfriend she promised she would teach me about sex. As a first lesson she taught me how adults kiss - with the tongue and all. WOW! I never knew kissing could be such fun. The moment her tongue met mine I had the best hardon ever. Kissing relatives never caused that."

"Hey Joey, who is this woman?"

"I can't tell you. I promised not to tell."

"Come on, you know you can trust me, we've had so many secrets in the past." I begged.

"No. Not this time. She is the mother of someone in our class and if word got out it would really be humiliating for both the mother and our friend."

A few days later, as we were riding our bikes to play basketball, I tried to get some more details from him.

"How far have you got with the woman? Have you fucked yet?"

"No, we haven't fucked. She wants to teach me slowly. She took me for a ride in her car and while driving she took my hardon in her hand through my shorts and squeezed it a few times. I was so turned on that I shot my load into my shorts almost immediately."

"Wow! And did you touch her? Did you see her naked?"

"Not so fast. She just pulled her dress up to her waist and let me see her legs and her panties. She let me caress her legs for a minute and seemed to enjoy it a lot, but then another car arrived near where we were parking so we had to drive off and back home."

I was so hot! My cock nearly tore up the front of my shorts! Had we been in a closed place I would have jerked off immediately!

Joey continued his story every few days. It never occurred to me not to believe him. So, a week after the last story he had another update.

"You won't believe it! She gave me a blow job! She had all my cock in her mouth - to the hilt! I came so quick that I hardly felt much. I came in her mouth, and guess what - she swallowed my cum!"

This time we were at his house and talking in his room. I got my cock out and jerked off like a madman. I started shooting my load after five strokes, but still remained hard for a second round. The second round lasted about ten minutes.

Joey continued: "... and then she let me touch her tits. WOW! She has huge tits!... and she told me to suck her nipples and that made her let out some very strange sounds. I asked if I had hurt her, but she told me to remember those sounds because they were sounds of having pleasure. God, I made an older woman have pleasure!"

The next week Joey was so excited he could hardly speak.

"She taught me to eat her cunt! I got to see a naked cunt! You won't believe what a beautiful thing it is! She taught me where to push in my finger, and then two fingers and finally three fingers, and then she showed me her clit and told me to lick it. Pete - you won't believe it! I made her cum! She started jumping all over and screaming and I really thought I had hurt her, but then she calmed down and told me that was how a woman cums! She said she had not cum like that for years! Gosh! I know everything now apart from actual fucking."

I was horny as hell and mad with jealousy. He just smiled as I was jerking off.

"I'm not jerking off now. She sucked me off yesterday and I'm letting my balls accumulate a large load for our next meeting."

A few days later Joey cornered me at school and whispered to me: "She called me and told me to skip school tomorrow and come to her house in the morning. I think tomorrow I'm going to fuck her! Please cover for me tomorrow by saying I was not feeling very well in the evening."

"OK, no problem. Just remember to tell me all the juicy details tomorrow afternoon."

The next day Joey did not show up at school and I told the teacher the pre-arranged story. They knew we were best friends so they believed me.

BUT - maybe because of the excitement - I started feeling sick at noon and a short while later I was sent home.

I rode home, and when I arrived I was surprised to see Joey's bike on our front lawn. I ran to the door and almost broke it down, when I suddenly heard my mother's voice:

"Fuck me, Joey. Fuck harder! Fill me with your cum! Make a baby in me! God... I'm cumming! Aaaaahhh!"

A very young and familiar voice screamed back: "Yes Mrs. Roman! Here it comes! Take my load! Here it isssssss."

My mother's bedroom door was wide open and I just stood and watched my mother, naked, on her hands and knees, with Joey - my best friend - standing behind her and fucking the shit out of her. My own mother was Joey's mystery lover!

I went out quietly and sat down on the stairs leading to our front door, right next to Joey's bike. The humiliation was killing me. I felt insulted and hurt. I was fighting the tears back, not allowing myself to cry.

About forty five minutes later, Joey stepped out of the house. Seeing me he stopped for a minute, and then continued as if nothing special had happened.

"Have you brought me today's homework?"

I did not answer. But I guess my eyes did.

"Hey, Pete, what's wrong?"

I was fighting the tears harder now, but I said:

"I came home about an hour ago, Joey. I just want to tell you that if any of what happened here gets out at school - if I get to hear rumors, or see fingers pointing at me, or see people laugh at me behind my back - you are a dead man, Joey. And you'd better believe every word. Now get lost and I don't want to ever see you again."

This time my tears broke out and I ran into the house and straight to my room. Joey must have followed me in and went to tell my mother that I had found out about them. I heard their voices down in the living room.

I made sure my door was locked and just lay on my bed. I didn't know how I could face mother, but eventually I'll have to. I had a feeling the whole world knew what a fool Joey had made of me. God, he was giving me a progress report almost every day, causing me to jack off - and he must have been laughing his head off when he wasn't with me! I wanted the earth to open up and eat me alive!

At 7:00 pm Mom knocked on my door.

"Come down to dinner, and I guess we have to talk somehow."

"I'm not hungry and there is nothing to talk about. One picture is worth a thousand words, and I saw the picture."

"Pete, we still have to live together. Please."

"No. I don't want to see you, hear you or talk to you. Good night, mother. Sleep well." It was obvious she was not going to sleep, but I wanted to rub it in a little.

"Pete, I won't sleep and I don't think that you will either. Come out and let's find a way to communicate."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed at the top of my voice. "CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE?"

No, of course I could not sleep. I was crying half the night feeling the humiliation stronger all the time and the deep insult. How could I face the world in the morning?

I heard noises outside my door. Mother was sitting on the floor across from my door. It looked as if she intended to spend the night there. Eventually I fell asleep.

In the morning the first thing I felt was hunger. I had not eaten since the previous morning. But then it hit me - I have to face my mother! It was after 9am, which meant that I was not going to school.

I showered, and on the way to the kitchen I saw my mother sleeping on the living room couch. Good! I don't have to speak to her.

I ate breakfast as quietly as I could, and then, leaving all the dishes on the table, I went out through the kitchen door. I got my bike and rode away. Joey and I had a spot on the riverside where we could be quiet and undisturbed. That's where I was heading. I had a lot of thinking to do.

I did not reach any conclusions, of course. My mind was jumping from one thought to another at the speed of mach-2. I could not concentrate on any specific thought.

I got home after dark. There was a police car parked in front of the house. Two policemen were taking a statement from my mother. Joey was sitting next to her. Seeing Joey there I headed straight for my room. The policeman called me and asked where I had been, and I just answered that it was nobody's business.

When the policemen left, there was a knock on my door and without waiting for an answer Joey came in. I got mad. And I mean M A D!!!

"Get the fuck out of my room! You may be welcome in other rooms of this house but never again in mine! Get out of my life! I don't want a word from you! You son of a bitch! Did you have a good laugh behind my back after each of your progress reports? You don't deserve to have friends at all! Move! Get out!"

He did not want to move but I pushed him out with such force that I never had before.

"At least speak to your mother! She is going crazy!" He shouted through the locked door.

"She can't get any crazier than she is! The little boy fucker!" I shouted back.

At about 11 pm I went down to eat something. I found dinner on the table - my favorite dish - fried liver with mashed potatoes and my favorite sauce. I pushed the plate to the center of the kitchen table and then got some bread and made a cheese sandwich. That was my dinner.

I turned around, and there was my mother in the doorway. I tried to go around her, but she caught me and hugged me tightly to her chest while crying and sobbing.

"How can I have my son back?" she cried. "If you keep hating me there is nothing left for me to live for!"

"And what do I have to live for, mother?" I asked, sobbing too. "I asked you so many times why you didn't date, why you didn't start a new relationship. Is my 14 year old friend the only solution you could come up with?"

"Do you know what my life is going to be like? Have you ever heard of a teenage boy who does not brag to his friends about his conquests? Do you know what I'm going to live through at school?"

"Do you know that my best friend, Joey, was giving me an almost daily progress report, only omitting the fact it was about you? I had a detailed report about each and every meeting or date you had. I know when you first touched him and when he first touched you. I know when and how you gave him his first blow job and when and how you taught him to eat your cunt. He must have laughed his head off every time he went home after telling me what he did with you. Maybe he even updated you and you both laughed together - huh, Mom? He told me the details and I was jerking off like mad to them. But you probably know that from him. Did you have good laughs too, Mom? How long do you think you could have gone on without being caught? Every day there are new surprises, and one of them was me coming home early!"

I lost control and I was sobbing aloud now, my head still on Mom's chest.

She tried to speak but I wouldn't let her. Every time I just said something about what I saw with my own eyes and about Joey's detailed descriptions of what he did with her.

Finally I pushed away from her, went back to my room and to sleep. I was exhausted.

In the morning I found a sheet of paper that was pushed in under my door. Mom had written a few words.

"Pete, you don't want to listen to me, but I must let you know a few things, so this is the only way I can convey them. I hope you'll read these few words.

First, I love you very much and your pain is mine, I feel the hurt you feel, the humiliation, the insult and the disgust you must be feeling towards me. Maybe I feel everything a little more because I know I caused all this and I have a bad feeling that I'm losing you.

Second, you were right that I should have dated. The reason I didn't is the same that I told you many times - no man I ever met was even slightly near your Dad as a human being or as a man.

Third, so you'll ask - has a 14 year old boy met the requirements? No, he hasn't. He served as a dildo, a vibrator or a sex toy. He was somebody I would never enter a serious relationship with. He was no danger to your father's memory. He was simply - a cock.

Fourth, you are right. I gave no thought to the possibility that he will brag to his friends.

Fifth, he never told me about "reporting to you", and we never laughed together. Had he tried to laugh at you I would have kicked him (physically) out.

Sixth, again you are right. Since your father passed away, I became so horny that I did not even consider being caught and found out.

Pete, you are only 14, and yet I bared my soul to you in this letter. Maybe its better that you did not want to listen to me - I think it was easier putting my thoughts down in writing than having an argument over every word said.

Pete darling, I don't want to go and marry a man I will never love, but I need a solution to my physical needs too. I think that in spite of your young age you understand that, and this is why you were nagging me to find a man. But if the price will be losing you - let me go to the authorities, tell them what happened, have myself put in jail and you become a foster son to an unknown family.

I did the wrong thing - but it will be YOUR choice as to how this matter will be solved. Living together the way we did in the last 4 days is impossible. So, make the choice and let me know soon, before I go crazy.

I can't even describe how much I love you and how much I regret what I've done,

Mom"

So the ball was thrown back into my hands. What should I do with it now? Seems the decision is mine, but how does one decide when the result will be one of the following - keep living with Mom and hoping the bad feelings will disappear with time, have Mom arrested and myself in a foster home, or have mom go crazy and possibly kill herself. These were the possibilities in front of me.

I first decided to go down, have a decent breakfast, try to control my emotions and try to have a normal conversation.

I showered and went down. Mom was in the kitchen. She looked at me apprehensively.

"I'll try to behave civilized, Mom. But first - I'm famished."

A huge smile broke out on her face, making her so beautiful.

"Five minutes, coming up."

She made a real big breakfast and I gobbled everything up.

We sat there feeling awkward, until she broke the ice.

"Have you read my little letter?" She asked. "Is there anything I can further clear up or explain?"

"Mom, you'd be surprised how much kids know nowadays. We both miss Dad, even if for different reasons. A wife's love to her husband is not the same as a boy's love for his father. I also know about sexual needs - both men's and women's. I made it my point to research the subject two years ago and that was when I started nagging you to find yourself a new partner for life. A substitute is only a substitute. We both know there cannot be anyone like the original. We need a man in the house - you need someone to lean on, to take care of and to fulfill your sexual needs. For me - I need an adult friend, if possible. I'll settle for less as long as he is not abusive. The most important is for you."

"God, Pete, you talk much more adult than your age. Your thoughtfulness for my needs is overwhelming."

"Mom, I haven't noticed anyone, but have you had anyone at all apart from this miserable episode with Joey? You don't have to answer that, of course, but I think we should both put all our cards on the table."

"I know, and I'm discussing with you many intimate things and thoughts I've never dreamed I would. It's very comforting to be able to do so and I appreciate it. It really makes me feel good. And - yes, I've had two one night stands, and I felt bad about them. While I told you that I began looking for "cock", being with men who wanted the same made me feel dirty. In both cases neither I nor the men were looking for a relationship - we just wanted a fuck."

"When I seduced Joey I really didn't have much control of myself. I saw a young man who had the hots for me and I just went along with it."

"Mom, please don't make things worse by not telling the whole truth. I told you I heard progress reports almost every day. The thing with Joey did not just happen - you were slowly seducing him for about a month until the day I caught you two. Unless he withheld on me - this was his first time."

"Pete, I'm very uncomfortable discussing this, but I know that I must have my cards on the table even if just to re-establish our relations as mother and son."

"OK. Would you try and explain to me what went through your head when you decided to seduce a 14 year old that just happened to be my best friend. I'm not sure you can even imagine the insult and humiliation that I feel. God, just thinking what a laugh he must had every time after he told me what he was doing with you. It makes me want to slam my head against the wall. Had I seen you with an adult man I would have been only too glad that you found release for your needs, but a 14 year old boy?"

"Pete, I'm so sorry. As the saying goes - I was thinking between my legs and not between my ears. Please try to see a little bit of humor in this too - it was such fun seducing a young and eager boy..."

"I can't - at least not yet - see any humor, and you are stepping on my toes again. By the way, you should know that I threatened Joey that I'll kill him if word starts going around school about this. Boys our age are always bragging about any "achievement" they have had with girls, and many times they make up stories just to show how good they are."

"Threatening someone with murder can put you in jail. Please don't do this again, but I'll call him, explain that this cannot go on, and ask him again to keep his mouth shut."

"When I said this, Mom, my thought was also that I'd be better off in jail than having to keep living with you. Please bear in mind that I'm not over all of it yet. The feeling of humiliation and insult are still with me, and I'm still on the verge of crying. Your finding humor in the situation is not a great help either, but the open way that we are discussing everything is helping a bit. I must say that I appreciate your candor and you are really telling me things I did not expect to hear."

It seems that Mom did have a few words with Joey, because the next morning he approached me at school and pushed an envelope into my hand, and before turning away, he told me to read it at home in privacy.

His letter said:

"Pete, when I first told you about having the affair I also refused to tell you the woman's name because the woman's son would be humiliated if the story came out.

You don't have to worry. I'm keeping my word. No one will ever hear about this.

The reason I feel this way is simply because I've been through a similar situation. Not with a school friend but with a family member with whom my mother has had an affair and I had stumbled upon it by accident. I'm not going to discuss this further or give out any details. I was 13 at the time and had a long talk with my mother about it. I threatened her that if I catch her at it again (and I told her it shows on her face too) - I'd tell my Dad. She stopped the affair and actually thanked me for giving her a second chance. Later, my Dad had a talk with me and said Mom confessed everything to him. They were very civilized about it (Dad wasn't too clean either) and later they told me that I actually saved their marriage and that they still loved each other. This made me feel really good.

What I mean is - try to discuss things with your mother as deeply as possible. Believe me - all the bad feelings you must have now will fade away. It won't take a day or two, but once everything is cleared up and the feelings fade away - you may love your mother even more than you did before. The key is honesty.

As for our friendship, I understand only too well that we won't be best friends again because this thing will always remain in the background. It will be a loss for me as you really were a BEST friend.

No. I did not laugh at you behind your back. I somehow separated the stories I told you from the fact they were about your mother. I was thrilled by the way you were turned on by the stories, but I never laughed behind your back.

Last thing. If you had such a chance - wouldn't you have done the same? Think for a few minutes before you answer that.

I'm sorry I lost you as a friend,

Joey"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.