My First Everything - Cover

My First Everything

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A coming of age story for a group of early teens coming of age in the late 1950's. Larry enjoys the attentions of the girls in his school, and around his neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

What happened the very next day in school was totally unexpected. Bill came up to me before school started, telling me that he didn't want me trying to see Jane any more. He had been thinking the whole thing over, he said, and there was no way to avoid something really bad happening if the four of us continued on in the direction we were heading. I had been having similar thought myself. It was like my lust for Jane was putting my own sister's future in danger. What he told me next though, really surprised me.

"Stay away from Eileen too."

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I'm telling you to, that's why."

"Tell me a reason first."

"I just don't want you going out with her. I like her." This was a shock, but, after I had a chance to think about it, there had been some signals that Bill liked Eileen in that way. It took me a minute to think about what he said though. He hadn't said a single word about where my sister fit in here.

"Well, what about Kate? I thought you were all in love with her?"

"I do like Kate a lot. Just not as much as Eileen."

"What does Eileen think about that? About you liking her, and about you not wanting me to go with her?"

"She likes me better, she told me so. She is the one that suggested I get you together with Jane. You better not go telling people about any of this either."

"All right. You stay away from Kate, and I'll stay away from Jane. That's a fair trade. This thing with Eileen though, I'll talk to her about it. If she tells me to leave her alone, then I will."

"Look, Larry, I don't want you even talking to her anymore. If you do, there's going to be trouble between us."

"I'm not just going to take your word for it, Bill. If Eileen really likes you better, then we won't have any problem."

"She would like me better if you'd just stay away from her."

"So, you were just lying to me about Eileen suggesting Jane for me?"

"No, she did. She thinks I'm overprotective of her. I was only lying about her liking me better than you. I like her a lot more than you do, Larry."

"It doesn't matter, Bill. It matters who she likes better. Why don't we just agree about our sisters? We'll have to try to work something else out about Eileen. She'll probably decide to go out with someone else anyway. Then, neither of us will have her. What are we going to say to our sisters?"

"I'll tell Jane that you think she's too young for you still. That's what she has been worrying about anyway. What are you going to say to Kate?"

"I'll tell her that you were upset by that thing she did in front of everyone, rubbing herself. I'll tell her that you're looking for someone with better self control."

He looked over at me. I could see that he hadn't gotten what he really wanted. I hadn't agreed to leave Eileen alone. Jane was his sister though, and he had been sincere in his worry for her. After a minute, he stuck out his hand, and we shook on it. To most people, the hand shake wouldn't make any sense, but to Bill and I, it meant that we'd made a binding agreement. I think that both of us wondered whether our friendship would survive this meeting. We separated, and went to our homerooms.

It was in my first period class that I decided to make the big sacrifice. Since Eileen was the last remaining bone of contention standing between the two of us remaining friends, I would make the gesture of graciously stepping aside, allowing him a clear and open field with her.

Denise Bowman helped me to arrive at my decision. Denise had just gotten her braces removed the week before, and now, she was a lot cuter than ever before. Mainly, this was because she now had a big, bright smile all the time. With her braces, she had been self conscious and hadn't smiled. Denise was having a birthday party in two weeks, and she had given me an invitation to it at the beginning of first period. She had also given me one of those nice new smiles of hers when she told me that she was really hoping I'd be able to come.

Denise had really dark brown hair, and was about five three or so. She had breasts that were noticeable, but not very big yet. In the past three years, Denise had always treated me nice. Twice already this year, she had come up and just started talking to me. When you are young, first coming into that part of your life, where the opposite sex is attractive to you, the hardest thing is to get up the courage to approach someone you are interested in.

In our school, it was common practice for a girl's friend to come up to the friend of the boy her friend was interested in, and tell him that her friend liked his friend. Sound complicated? It was. We used that method though because it worked. The boy's friend would tell him that such and such a girl liked him. If the boy was interested, he'd send word back with his friend that he liked the girl too. Right after that, it was expected that the boy would approach the girl directly.

The big advantage here was that no one would have to be embarrassed if it turned out that it wasn't a mutual attraction. The girl could console herself with the belief that the boy hadn't ever gotten the message. Sometimes the girl wouldn't know that her friend had spoken to the boy's friend. It was the beginning of the concept of plausible denial that became so popular later in both politics and business.

Having Denise approach me directly like she had was a sure indicator that she was interested in me. Call me fickle, but I had been awakened to the lure of girls. With my agreement to stay away from Jane, and my desire to keep Bill as a friend, I really needed to find myself a new girlfriend. Denise would do very nicely. I had always been more than a little afraid of Eileen's big city sophistication anyway. I was ready, even anxious, to give a home grown girl a chance at me.

At lunchtime, I met Bill who had just finished his lunch period, and was heading to gym class. I stopped him and told him that I would step aside with Eileen. I told him that our friendship was more important than any girl to me. He seemed very relieved at my decision. I'm sure he was touched at my gesture. I didn't mention Denise's party to him, or the fact that I was going to try to take her out to a movie that weekend.

After school, I walked home slowly, rehearsing in my mind just how I would break the news to Kate. I knew that Bill was important to her, and that, with her at least, it had been more than mere physical attraction. I wanted to tell her in a way that would let her down easy, and still convince her that Bill's decision was final, and absolute. When I got to my house, Kate was already there, with her friend Clara. The two of them were in Kate's room, all excited about something. I decided to wait until after Clara went home to break the news to Kate. I didn't want her friend to witness Kate's anguish.

"Larry, go in the living room. Clara and I want you to tell us your opinion on something." I guess Kate had heard me come in the front door or something. I went from the kitchen to the living room, drinking from the milk bottle, and trying not to get any cookie crumbs on the floor. "Are you in the living room yet, Larry? Sit on the couch if you are. Tell us when you're ready."

I finished off my cookies, wiped the mouth of the milk bottle with my shirtsleeve and ran to put it back in the refrigerator. Then, I went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"Ready."

Out of the bedroom hallway step Kate and Clara. They were wearing identical outfits. Identical down to the black patent leather shoes and white socks. Clara was about five inches taller than Kate, and she was really thin. Kate was about five two or maybe five three. She wasn't thin. I don't mean she was fat, but she wasn't skinny either. Kate had fairly full hips and a narrow waist. Her boobs were just beginning to come in. Right then, they were mostly protruding nipples with a slight elevation. This was far more than Clara possessed though.

The outfits consisted of full skirts in a maroon color and white tops with long sleeves. Even though they were very dissimilar in body type and shape, with these outfits they both were cuter. Standing next to each other made it even cuter. One thing I did notice was that you could see the girl's nipples and areolas right through the shirt. Kate's were a light pink color, and Clara's were a darker shade, possibly brown. Clara's areolas were also much larger. The first thing I thought of was that both of them had to be aware that their titties were showing. The next thing, was that they were both showing them to me on purpose.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I think you both need to wear something underneath your shirts. I can see everything you have on top."

"Ready?"

As soon as Kate asked that, she lifted up her skirt and so did Clara. Neither of them had a stitch of panties or anything else on underneath. Clara had lots of dark hair around her pussy, more than I had in my pubic area, but Kate didn't have that much. What she did have was so light, it didn't really cover anything. I got a good look at both of them, although there wasn't that much to really see, before they lowered their skirts again. Right after that, they both ran back to Kate's bedroom. I just sat there on the sofa, wondering what had possessed them to want to do that. Five minutes later, they came out dressed in jeans and regular tops. Clara had a sweater on over her top. Both girls looked embarrassed.

"Show us your pecker now, Larry. We both showed you our stuff." It was Kate that spoke up. She was the leader, and poor Clara only followed her.

"Okay, but let's wait for mom and dad to get home. That way it will be easier for me to explain it all to them." The look on Clara's face made all my teasing worth it. Kate wasn't buying it though.

"He isn't going to tell on us Clara. If he did he'd have to tell on himself too. Come on Larry. Clara is dying to see it."

"I might show it to Clara, Kate, but I won't show it to you."

"Why not? I've seen it before, lots of times. You looked at me as much as you looked at her."

"That's all I'll do, and I shouldn't even do that much. If Clara wants to see me, I'll show her alone, in my room. How about it Clara? Do you want to see my pecker?"

Clara looked like she was having a hard time swallowing or something. She kept working her throat muscles. She stopped whatever she was trying to do and just nodded her head up and down twice. I stood up and walked back to my bedroom. Clara followed and so did my sister. When I got to my bedroom, both Clara and Kate came in. I sat down on my bed and then let my head down to my pillow and lifted my legs up on the bed. I waited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.