My First Everything - Cover

My First Everything

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A coming of age story for a group of early teens coming of age in the late 1950's. Larry enjoys the attentions of the girls in his school, and around his neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

"Trudie, what the hell are you doing here?"

"They were afraid to be seen coming up here, just in case you weren't really here. So, they sent me up instead. Can I come in?"

I stood aside and let her pass. I did it more because it was an automatic reaction, than from any willingness on my part to let her come in. Denise and Karen must both be crazy to be sending Trudie to my aunt's apartment. In the meanwhile, Trudie was checking everything out, even going into the bedroom to take a look at the bed, and at the bathroom beyond it.

"Trudie, you go home, and tell them this was all a big mistake. I can't believe Denise would send you all the way over here just to make sure that I'm here. You're too young to be out here alone when it's so cold anyway. Come on, I'll walk you back home."

"They didn't send me alone, if that's what you're thinking. They're across the street, waiting for me to signal them." With that, she opened up Agnes' front door and waved her hands in the universal come here signal. I stood behind her and watched as Denise and Karen, both heavily bundled against the cold, ran across the street, and started climbing the stairs.Trudie opened the door wide for them, and then shut it behind them, after they had come through it. I wasted little time in yelling at them for bringing Trudie along.

"Larry, this little snoop was listening to Karen and I talking all morning. We had to bring her. We both thought she had gone out or something, but she was hiding in my closet the whole time."

"I don't care what she heard, I don't want her here. You can all just leave right now."

"How come you don't want me here? I'm a girl the same as they are. Neither of them has done as much as I have either." Trudie was all puffed up and belligerent. She seemed to be angry because I didn't want her there with us.

"You're eleven, Trudie. I don't want to do anything with an eleven year old. And, I don't care how much stuff you've done with Tommy Lampkin either."

"Not just him! I've done things with four or five other boys too. Tommy was just the first one. Your sister is only a few months older than me, and she does lots of sex stuff with other girls. I just happen to like boys better. There's one other thing too, I'm going to be twelve in less than a week."

I didn't care for her comment about Kate. She was too quick to talk about things that shouldn't be talked about. I knew she would get us all into trouble if we let her hang around with us. Even the fact that she was here now presented a big problem for me. If she mentioned us being up here to Kate, that would put me at a big disadvantage with Kate for trying to keep her behavior in line for the future. I had to get something on Trudie that would keep her afraid of saying anything about the rest of us.

"Name those other boys besides Tommy." I didn't think she would, but I thought it would at least slow her down with those other comments about Kate. I was hoping she would give me at least one name that was someone I knew.

Instead, she quickly rattled off the names of at least five boys besides Tommy that she had done things with. I didn't know any of them, but Denise apparently did. Trudie mentioned, as if it wasn't that important, that she had fooled around with two of the boys at the same time. Besides Tommy, those two boys were the only ones that she claimed to have gone all the way with. The other three just played with her pussy she said. She also mentioned that she had given Tommy Lampkin a blow job over at Tommy's house, when she was still friends with Tommy's sister, Mary.

While she was rattling all of this off, the three of us who were listening, just looked at her, finding it difficult to believe she was telling us all of this in such a matter of fact manner. She finally stopped talking, but no one said anything for awhile. We were all waiting for someone else to speak.

"Trudie, why did you do all of that? Aren't you worried about your reputation?" Karen was the first to say something.

"Why did you let Tommy put it in your mouth? He probably had it in Mary's cunny before that." This from Denise.

"He did, and mine too. Mary did it first, so I wanted to try it. I don't care that much about my reputation. If people ask me anything, I'll just say the boys are lying. It's only their word against mine. Can I stay now, Larry?"

I looked at her. She was cute. She wasn't yet very well developed, less than Kate, but because she too was a dancer, her butt was pretty muscular already, and so were her legs and calves. She wasn't going to be as pretty as Denise, but she did have quite a bit of spunk. That spunk made her personality more vibrant than either Denise or Karen's. She wasn't even twelve yet. That kind of gave me some pause. She was already here with us though, having forced Denise and Karen to bring her. I didn't see any way I could get her to unlearn all the things she had found out about Karen, Denise and me. It just seemed easier to tell her she could stay.

"You can stay, but I'm not doing anything with you."

"That's all right. I never said I wanted to do anything with you. I would like to see your dick though. Karen and Denise were talking about it all morning." Karen and Denise were both blushing after Trudie said that. They didn't deny any of it though.

"Well, you can't. In fact, I don't think any of us will be seeing anything like that today. I thought we were just going to talk. Isn't that what we all agreed to?"

Karen and Denise both looked at each other and started laughing. I asked them what was so funny, which caused both of them to laugh even harder. I didn't say anything more to them. I waited for them to quit laughing, and to tell me the joke too. Instead of doing that, Karen leaned over and whispered something in Denise's ear, which sent the two of them into even more laughter.

"They spent an hour arguing over which one would get to do it with you first. They almost had a fight about it." Trudie's words stopped both girls from all their laughing. They both glared at her, and Denise warned her to just keep her mouth shut about anything else she saw or heard.

"So, tell me Trudie, how did they settle it?" I could see Denise and Karen both getting scared when I asked Trudie that question. Trudie stared back at her sister, and at Karen. She didn't seem at all intimidated, not by their looks, and not by what they had said to her. If anything, their threats had made her bolder, and even more assertive.

"Karen licked Denise's cunny so that she could get to be the first one. I saw her doing it too, and that's when they caught me in the closet."

You could hear a drop of water falling into the kitchen sink because of how quiet it had gotten in Agnes's apartment. Denise and Karen were looking at each other in horror. Trudie had a big smile on her face, probably thinking that this little revelation had paid her sister back for a lot of things that Denise might have done wrong to her in the past. I could hardly give credence to what my ears had just heard. I didn't have any inkling at all that Denise and Karen might have been doing those kind of things together. They sure didn't act like Kate and Clara did when they were together.

I didn't think Karen would just offer to do something like that out of the blue though, so they must have some history of having done those things together before right now. I looked at Karen. When she noticed me looking, she turned her head away so that I couldn't see her face any more. I then turned my gaze on Denise. She braved it out at first, by trying to give me one of her beautiful smiles. She wasn't quite able to pull it off. Denise, sensing that it wasn't enough, lost even the will to keep trying, and she turned her face away from me also. I looked back at Trudie. As I stared at her, my face not looking too pleased, her smile also disappeared.

"Did Karen look like she was doing a good job? Did Denise seem to like it?" My questions restored Trudie's confidence in a hurry.

"She sure seemed to like it. She was moaning a lot, and pulling really hard on her own boobies. Karen liked it too, I think. She was playing with herself while she licked Denise." I had been looking, not at Trudie while she talked, but at Denise and Karen. Karen seemed like she cringed at every word, but Denise was starting to get angry. I didn't want to see Karen and Trudie getting into a hair pulling fight in my Aunt's tiny apartment.

"I find that exciting, Trudie. I wish I'd been in that closet with you when they did that. I bet you would have gotten a real close look at my dick if I had been there. You might have gotten more than just a look too. Now that I know you like to suck dicks, maybe I'd have let you try mine." Karen and Denise both responded to what I'd said. They were both looking at me again. Trudie was a little flushed from her recounting of the tale, and from what I'd just told her.

"If it's like what Denise said, I don't think I could fit it in my mouth. I'd lick it though, if you take it out and let me."

"Anyone else want to get in a few licks on my dick?" I looked right at Karen when I said that. Now, I was smiling, trying to let her know it was all right, no matter what she had said, or what she had previously done with Denise. Karen didn't say anything. I looked over at Denise. She didn't say anything either. "Would you like to watch Trudie licking my dick, and then trying to suck it? She seems to have enjoyed watching you two earlier." Denise almost said something, but then she stopped. Karen was looking at Trudie. She didn't look happy with her. "I guess they don't want to watch you Trudie. I guess we'll all just sit here, talking, until someone brings up something that we all want to do. How are you coming in my aunt's ballet class?" Trudie had just started taking lessons in the advanced students program with Agnes

"Real good. She knows a lot more about ballet than your mom does."

"She is a professional dancer. My mom is just a dance teacher. Agnes made her living as a dancer in Hungary."

"Larry, we don't want to sit here listening to you two talking about ballet." Denise had a familiar whine in her voice. I didn't like that whine, but it was good to hear her talking again.

"What do you want to talk about, Denise?"

"I don't know, but not dancing."

"So, you don't want to talk about dancing, sucking dicks, or getting Karen to lick your pussy. How about school. You want to talk about next week's Biology test? I hear it's going to be really hard, and counts for a third of our grade."

"Not school either. We could talk about school anywhere. Why did you have us come over here if that's all you want to talk about?"

"Is that how you feel Denise? How about you Karen? Are you both sorry that you came? It sounds to me like you were both having a good time over at your house, Denise. I'm surprised you left it just to come over here. About the only one that seems to be happy to be here talking to me is Trudie, and I never even invited her. In the meantime, these precious minutes of privacy are going by pretty fast, and none of us are doing anything that you could even halfway consider fun. Why don't you and Karen take the bedroom Denise, and Trudie and I will stay out here, and see how much she likes licking my dick?"

"I don't know why you're getting all mad about anything, Larry. Denise and I are the ones who got spied on, and embarrassed, by this little seventh grade slut. Now you're sending us into the bedroom while you get her to lick your dick? How fair is that? She's the one who messed it up for Denise and me, and you give her a reward for it. The whole time we were walking over here today, Trudie was bragging to us that she's going to convince you to do it to her today. Now, you're just letting her have her way like she said you would. She shouldn't even be here."

"I agree with you, she shouldn't be here. But, she is. And, the reason she's here, that's your fault isn't it, yours and Denise's? I really was hoping that I would get the chance to do it with you today, Karen. I've been thinking about doing it to you from behind. I really wanted to watch your beautiful ass bouncing and jiggling around while I kept sticking my dick in your pussy. Instead of my getting to do that, I discover that you and Denise are both doing it together, and, in front of an audience. You two get caught, and then you bring her to me, so that I have to share in the danger that you two created. Thank you for that."

"Have Trudie and Karen go in the bedroom, Larry. I'll suck it for you. Karen's right about this, you know, Trudie is the one who was bad, and now you are letting her turn all of us against each other. Didn't you want to do it with me today, too? All you said was Karen."

"I meant both of you, Denise, but how are we supposed to do things without involving your sister? You can see how she tells people what you were doing without a worry in the world. The only reason she didn't tell on you for fucking Tommy, was because she was fucking him too. It's the same now. If she just watches and doesn't do anything that incriminates her, she'll be telling everyone about it in a day or two. If you and Karen make her lick your pussies, and she sucks my cock, she won't say anything. She'd keep quiet because she wouldn't want people to find out any of those things about her. It's one thing to tell your friends about other people's secrets, but having your own secrets told is another thing entirely."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.