My First Everything - Cover

My First Everything

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A coming of age story for a group of early teens coming of age in the late 1950's. Larry enjoys the attentions of the girls in his school, and around his neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

When I got home from school, Clara and Kate were sitting together in the living room. From the guilty looks they both had on their faces after they heard someone coming in the front door, I'd guess they had been kissing and making out together. Clara jumped up from the sofa and came walking over to me.

"Can I talk to you for a few minutes in your room, Larry?" I looked over at Kate, but she was smiling, and didn't seem upset by Clara's request. I took Clara's hand and led her back to my bedroom. When we were both inside, I closed and locked my door. I turned so I was facing Clara, smiling at her as I did so.

"Alone, at last!" She giggled at this. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Will you kiss me, Larry? Real kisses. I want to compare things, with you, and with Kate. She keeps asking me which things I like better. I've been telling her that I'm not sure."

"You should tell her to quit asking you. You know Kate, she's going to keep pestering you if you answer her this time."

"Well, I'm curious about it too. Don't you want to kiss me?"

I moved closer to her, taking her in my arms, and leaning my head down to hers. I started out slow, but, soon, we were both involved in some major tongue swapping. She has a warm mouth, and it seems to fit my tongue better than any other girls that I had kissed like that. I don't know how long we kissed, but it started while we were both standing up, and it ended with both of us laying on my bed entwined together, with me laying on top of her. We hadn't done anything but kiss up until this point, but I had my crotch nestled right against hers. She was wearing a full, pleated, skirt, and her legs were spread open enough to allow me to be laying between them, right in a correct position for sex. I took one of my hands and started to lift myself off of her, but she stopped me, then reached up and pulled my face down to hers again.

I started feeling up her breasts then, paying attention to her raised nipples while we kissed. I also started moving my pelvis around, grinding myself into her crotch with my own. She didn't try to stop me, but she wasn't being that responsive to what I was doing either. I didn't want to frighten her, so I just went back to kissing, removing my hand and lifting my crotch up so that most of my weight was on my knees and arms. When we ended our kiss, I moved up and off of my bed. She made no attempt to stop me from getting up this time.

"Does that answer your question about whether I want to kiss you?"

"Yes. I still don't know which I like the best though."

"If you don't know, that must mean there isn't that much difference to you. If there was a big difference, you'd know which you liked best."

"I can't tell Kate that, Larry."

"Tell her that you like hers a lot better than mine then. I don't feel like Kate and I are competing for you. You have your relationship with her, but the one that you and I have is completely different from that. You don't need to choose between us. Not as far as I'm concerned. If Kate feels like she is secure with you, she won't need you to choose either."

"Kate knows how I feel about you already."

"Then, I've got an idea. Are you ready to go back out in the living room?"

Clara got up off the bed, and I told her I'd like to put my hand on her pussy for just a minute. She looked at me funny at first, but then she grinned and told me to go ahead. I lifted her skirt up and put my hand under the raised hem and cupped her mound. I moved my finger around and slipped it under her panty leg hole. Her pussy was wet, just like I thought it would be. I ran it up and down her slit a couple of times and then removed my hand and put my finger in my mouth and sucked all the juices off of it. Kate let her skirt down again.

"It was wet when you got home, Larry."

"I figured it might be, but I wanted to check for myself. That wasn't the idea I mentioned though. My idea is to help you get Kate to be less competitive, and to stop her worrying about you and me."

We went back out to the living room.

"Kate, she likes your kisses better than mine for now. In a couple more years though, that might change. You should keep bringing it up to her, and asking her about it though, because it makes her curious to find out for herself. I started out thinking she wasn't grown up enough for me, but the more I kiss her, and feel her titties and pussy, the more I'm starting to think she is grown up enough. A few more trips to my room with her, and I'm probably going to ask her to go steady with me. Thanks for your help."

Kate looked over at Clara anxiously, wanting to see how Clara reacted to my words. I went to Clara and kissed her neck a little while I rubbed across her nipples with only the palms of my hands. I put my lips next to her ear and whispered to her that I'd love to suck on those big nipples of hers. I felt her pressing back against my crotch. When I let her go, she turned and gave me a kiss, then went over and helped Kate get up from the sofa. The two of them headed off to Kate's room, and I went in and took myself a shower. When I came out of the bathroom, I heard moans coming from Kate's room. I thought they better get a lot quieter, just in case my mom came home early, but I didn't knock on their door or anything.

I went into my room and tried to decide on which dress pants I wanted to wear to the movies. It was going to be cold out, but I still wound up picking out the thinnest pair to wear. They were a dark blue pair of slacks. I put them on without any underwear underneath. I put on my longest coat over it, just to make sure it hid everything from view. When I was in the shower, I hadn't played with myself at all. I was already pretty hard, and without the coat, the lump from my dick was easy to see. I looked in my mirror, wanting to make sure that Denise would have no trouble finding it. I felt it through my pants, and was satisfied with the effect I'd created. I took my pants off, and got out some clean underpants and put them on.

At dinner that night, everyone was in a happy mood again, especially Kate. She and Clara sat next to each other, and it was so obvious to me now that they were more than friends, that I wondered why I'd never noticed it before, and why my parents didn't think anything was strange about it now. In the half hour we were seated at the dinner table, Kate and Clara must have touched each other at least fifty times. I actually kept waiting for my parents to remark upon it, but they seemed not to notice anything out of the ordinary. I wanted to get through quickly so Kate and I could do the dishes and clear off the dining table and I could head off for my date. Kate announced that she would do the dishes with Clara tonight, so I could leave for my date. I could see that Kate's good mood and this act of thoughtfulness had impressed my mother. She got up from the table and came around to hug Kate. I went into my bedroom, after thanking Clara and Kate, and took off my underpants. As soon as I was dressed again, I put the underpants in my coat pocket, just in case.

I walked over a little bit early, and picked up Denise. While I waited for her to be ready, Trudie stayed in the hallway, keeping me company. She was acting a little bratty, asking me impolite questions about my plans for her sister that evening. Asking if we were going to go up in the balcony to make out. I was afraid one of her parents would overhear her talking like that and start asking me questions as well. I felt like I had to do something to get her to quit being so bratty.

"Tommy Lampkin told me he knows you real well. How is it you know him?"

Her face went into a full blush. She backed away like I had slapped her or something.

"Wwwwwhat dddid hhhe sssssay aaabout mmmmme?"

I had never heard her stutter before. She seemed suddenly very nervous. I wanted her to quit teasing me about what Denise and I were going to do on our date. I didn't want to really upset her.

"He said... Well, I forget what he said right now, but if you keep teasing me and asking me questions, I bet I'll remember, and then I'll tell Denise what he said."

"Hah! Denise did it with him too." As soon as those words were out of her mouth, I could tell she regretted blurting them out like that.

"I can remember what he said in front of your mother then. Or did SHE do Tommy too?"

The look she gave me would have left me dead and smoking from the flames. She looked like she hated me, and she also looked deathly ill at the same time. I think she was playing, in her mind, the different scenarios that might take place if I had this talk with her parents. I don't think any of those scenes worked out very well for Trudie. She was scared.

"Trudie, if you just leave me alone, you have nothing to fear. I'm just trying to get you to stop being such a little brat."

"Don't tell Denise what I told you. Please? I didn't mean it anyway, it isn't even true."

"Don't make it worse by lying to me. You know it is true." She hung her head and said nothing else to me. She acted like she had been totally defeated. "Trudie, stop worrying. I won't tell her that you told me." She looked up at me, and I could see the hope in her eyes. Just then, Denise came into the hallway. She looked nice. She had done something to her eyes and eyebrows, and she was wearing a nice shade of red lipstick. She looked older than she had in school.

"Hi, Larry, are we ready to go? We don't want to be late and have all the good seats taken."

"You sure look nice, Denise. I'm ready. Thanks for keeping me company Trudie."

Once we were outside, I put my arm around Denise and we started walking pretty quickly towards the theater. It was already getting pretty cold out. In fact, my dick had shriveled up from the cold. I hoped it wasn't going to stay like that. We got to the movies and I bought our tickets. I asked Denise if she wanted anything to eat or drink, but she said no, citing a big dinner which she had finished not long before. We got to the balcony, and there were still a lot of good seats. There were only about five couples there when we went up the stairs. I found us a pair of seats over along the wall, three rows from the back. We took them and made ourselves comfortable. I took off my coat, but kept it in my lap. While Denise was shrugging out of her coat, I unzipped my fly. I didn't want to do it later, when there were people sitting next to us. The balcony filled up quickly right after we sat down. Even after all of the seats were taken, Couples climbed the stairs, saw there were no empty seats and went back down again.

When the feature movie started, it was a Ralph Bellamy movie, one of those murder movies with, everything filmed in low light. Denise and I had already been kissing, and my dick had gotten warm again and was getting hard too. I reached my hand under my coat and fished it out of my pants. I did it while Denise and I were kissing, so she didn't even notice it. As soon as I got the chance, I took Denise's left hand and pulled it to my lap, under my coat, and put it right on my cock. She was real surprised and tried to pull her hand back. I held it right where it was though. She was looking all around us, afraid that someone might notice where her hand was. In a short time, she relaxed and started rubbing it and stroking it with her hand. When I was confident that she would keep doing that, I went back to kissing her and getting my own hand under the hem of her dress. She resisted it a little bit, but not so much that I thought she really wanted me to stop. I finally got to her panty again, which was as far as we had gotten our first time.

"Are you going to open your legs a little bit, Denise. I can't touch anything this way?" I whispered this in her ear while I tried to get my finger between her thighs, which were pressed tightly closed. All of this time, she is actively playing with my dick. She is squeezing it and pulling at it.

"This is enough, Larry. There are people who can see us."

"They're too busy doing what they want to. Nobody is paying any attention to us. I want to get a good feel of your pussy. Open up at least a little." She loosened her legs just a little, not enough for me to do too much more. At least I was able to get one finger down so that I was actually touching her. I started moving the finger up and down, hoping to stimulate her enough that she would open her legs for me some more. She was still playing with me, so I was hoping that this was helping my cause as well. She did relax her legs a little more, enough for me to have three fingers worth of width down there to work with. I continued rubbing her, kissing her also. I managed to finally worm one of my fingers under her leg hole, but when I did, she stiffened right up, tightening her legs again so that my hand was restricted totally. We were at an impasse. I couldn't go forward, I also couldn't retreat. We stayed just like that for about two or three minutes, neither of us willing to admit defeat.

"Larry, you shouldn't be doing that to me."

"Why not, Denise?"

"It's too fast. Maybe the next time, if you are nice to me."

"If you don't open those legs up, there might not be a next time." I had whispered that to her, but she pulled her ear away from me like I'd shouted it at her.

"Why did you say that to me? I was being nice to you, and then you get all mean to me. I don't like that, Larry. I'm not going to let you talk to me like that either. Move your hand!" She opened her legs and I took my hand away. Still, she had her hand wrapped around my cock. She wasn't rubbing it or anything, but she had it in a good grip. "We were having such a good time, Larry, and then you went and spoiled everything."

"We can leave if you want to?"

"I won't leave if you promise to be nicer to me."

"You aren't being nice to me. You've been nicer than this to other people." She took her hand off my dick after I said that to her.

"I have not. What do you mean?"

"Don't pretend that you don't know what I mean. I don't like it when you act all innocent like this. I heard about you and Tommy."

"You let me out, I'm going home right now! I'm not going to listen to you telling lies about me." She said this loud enough that everyone in the balcony could hear her. Half the people up there were telling her to shush up, and the other half were laughing and trying to goad her into saying even more. In the meantime, I'm trying to get Denise to wait long enough for me to at least put my dick away, before standing up to let her get past me so that she could leave. I couldn't remember being this embarrassed before. I finally had to let go of her arm, use both hands to put my dick away, and re zip my fly. The guy next to me made a rude comment, which made more people laugh at me. As soon as Denise cleared the row, and got out to the aisle, I got up and started after her. I caught up with her just as she was opening the door in the lobby to leave the theater.

"Come on, Denise, don't leave like this. We need to talk about this. What are you going to tell your parents if you go home right now? They are going to be curious about it and ask you questions. Let's go back inside and sit down and watch the movie. I promise I won't even try to talk to you. When the movie is over, I'll take you straight home, I promise."

Denise hadn't tried leaving after I caught up with her. Maybe she had already thought about what I had just told her. I felt like she just wanted me to try convincing her a little bit more.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I shouldn't have said anything like that to you. I was just excited, and a little bit frustrated."

"It hurt me when you said that, Larry. I never thought that you'd listen to a rumor like that one. Tommy has told people that story for over a year now. It never happened. I'm still a virgin. He made the whole thing up."

"You should sue him then."

"I would, except then my parents would have to hear that rumor too. I don't think I could stand it if they thought I had let Tommy do it to me."

"So, you never let Tommy screw you, it is all just a pack of lies that he is telling?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to watch that movie either. Let's go somewhere. I need some air."

She opened the door and had gone outside before I could stop her. I put my coat on and went outside to be with her. It must have been about five or six degrees colder out there than when we had gotten to the theater. I'd say it was about twenty degrees outside. I hadn't even brought gloves either. When I looked for them, I found my underpants. I hurried over to Denise. She was walking over towards Frank's place, away from the direction her house was in. When we got there, it was already packed. We went in and I bought two vanilla Cokes and a big order of fries. We had to sit at the counter because all of the booths were full. At least it was warm inside.

We already had our drinks, and were waiting for our order of fries. Denise wasn't looking very happy. Finally, she turned on her stool so that she was facing me.

"Did Karen tell you about Tommy?"

"No. She wouldn't do something like that. She knew?"

"It's complicated, Larry. It isn't something that you go around talking to people about. I told Karen about it one night when we were at her house for a sleepover. I never thought she would betray my confidence in this way."

"She never did, Denise, I swear. She never said anything about you like that. You must know that Tommy has a big mouth, right? A while ago, we were at the swimming hole, a bunch of us guys, and a couple of the boys made fun of Tommy for his skinny, well, you know. He got all defensive and embarrassed and he said a bunch of stuff. I don't think anyone believed him though. Later, after Bill, Tommy and I were the last three guys left at the swimming hole, he told us about this thing with you and Trudie. That's where I heard it. Bill and I both told Tommy that he shouldn't tell that story anymore, because of how young Trudie was."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.