My First Everything - Cover

My First Everything

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A coming of age story for a group of early teens coming of age in the late 1950's. Larry enjoys the attentions of the girls in his school, and around his neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

I got to the movie at about five before seven, bought my ticket, and then went inside. Denise wasn't in the lobby. For a minute, I wondered if she was playing some kind of a practical joke on me. I was just getting ready to go inside and start looking for her when the doors to the movie opened up and she came out. As soon as she saw me, she gave me one of her high wattage smiles, and waved to me. I hurried over to her.

"Hi, sorry I'm late."

"Hello. No, don't worry, you're here on time. The news is on right now. I hope you don't mind sitting up in the balcony? I've been wanting to go up there ever since Karen told me about it."

"I don't mind a bit. You might see some things up there that will shock you though." She laughed.

"I heard. I hope we do. We better get up there before it gets too full and we can't get a seat."

This time I led the way, holding her hand, so that she wouldn't lose me in the dark. We found two seats, but it was right underneath the projector that was operating. In case the projector messed up, everyone looking back at it would be able to see us. It was no wonder that the seats were empty. We sat down and got comfortable just as the newsreel ended and the cartoon began. Denise had a coat that she placed in her lap.

She was wearing a skirt and blouse. She had really dark brown hair, almost black. Her eyes were brown, dark brown, like mahogany. She had breasts that were on the smallish side, but still bigger than Jane's or Clara's. They were about half the size of Karen's. Denise had a prettier face than Karen, and was thinner than her as well. Karen had the better body, according to almost all the boys in my class. I had a hard time making up my mind about the two of them. Denise was always nice to me, and her face, especially when she smiled, was so pretty. I enjoyed talking with her, but she was kind of quiet and reserved.

Karen, on the other hand was outgoing, and full of life and good spirits. I found her personality refreshing, at least since we had put our one fight behind us. Aside from having a great body, Karen had done enough with me, in the balcony, and on the walk home, to give me hope that she would allow me some freedom to experiment with her. She had already let me keep my hand on her breasts for a few seconds, and that was on our first date. Denise was a surprise though. Calling me took a lot of nerve, and practically asking me to take her in the balcony, maybe I was wrong about her reserve and shyness.

"Karen told me that you kissed her right away. I want you to kiss me too." Denise had leaned over close to me to whisper that in my ear. As she did so, I think I felt her breast pressing against my shoulder. I think I was definitely wrong about Denise's shyness. We kissed, close mouthed, the first few times. Denise was looking all around just like Karen and I had when it was our first time up in the balcony. From where we were sitting, we actually had a better place to watch what everyone else was doing.

It was fairly early in the movie, which was 'The Grass is Greener' with Cary Grant, Robert Mitchum, Deborah Kerr and Jean Simmons, that Denise and I saw something that shocked both of us. It was a guy I knew from school, I didn't know his name, but he was a senior, and some girl that I had never seen before. They were in the row right in front of ours, and there were couples sitting on either side of them too. This guy took his dick out and the girl started playing with him. We both saw it at the same time. Anyone could have seen it. Neither of them did anything to try to hide it. He just sat there, and she rubbed him up and down. They weren't even kissing. Once, the guy turned his head and smiled at me because he must have recognized me or something.

After a short time watching them, Denise and I went back to kissing. Now we were French kissing. Her teeth were very smooth, and her breath was nice, kind of like juicy fruit gum. I had my hand on her stomach, just like I had done with Karen. I decided to put it right on her breast to see what she would do. It never made sense to me to try and sneak up on a girl's breast. I had done that a little with Karen, but it didn't seem to help me any. This way, I was sure to get a little feel at least. To my surprise, Denise didn't object or anything. She just kept on kissing me. When we stopped kissing, she took my hand, but didn't try to move it away. It was almost like she wanted to make sure I kept it there.

"I wish they were bigger for you, like Karen's are."

"You shouldn't worry, your's are just as nice." I had to be careful of how I phrased things because Karen and Denise were friends too.

"This is all Karen said you two did. Or was she lying to me?"

"I don't talk about things like that, Denise. You should only go as far as you want to. Don't worry about what Karen let me do."

"She did lie, didn't she? I knew it!"

"I never said that. I told you I don't talk about what I did with another girl. Would you like it if I told Karen what you and I do?"

"Did she let you touch her downstairs?"

I could see her face clearly, and I saw she was upset. I was tempted to tell her no, that Karen had only let me touch her breasts. I resisted the temptation. Instead, I made the zipping motion across my lips, and sat back in my chair.

"Don't be upset, Denise. Let's just watch the movie.

"If you did that with her, Larry, I want to do it too."

"I'm not going to discuss what Karen and I did. I'm here with you right now. What do you want to do?" I reached over and started kissing her. As I did so, I put my hand down on her knee and started pulling up the hem of her skirt. She inhaled sharply, but made no move to stop me. I got enough of her skirt material up that I finally had my hand on her bare leg, just inside the knee. I started stroking it softly with the tips of my finger pads. I started from the knee and went about half way. She kept kissing me, but she was fidgeting around in her seat. We broke the kiss. "You know, Denise, you can always stop me if this is making you uncomfortable? I don't want to upset you by going too fast." I started moving my hand higher up on her thigh. Her legs were squeezed tightly together.

When I finally got my finger so that it touched her panty leg, Denise stopped me by grabbing my hand with both of hers. I had touched panty though. I pulled my hand back until it was again resting a little higher than her knee. I started kneading and rubbing that area. Denise kept kissing me. Her tongue was becoming more adventurous as it went inside my mouth.

I took my hand off her thigh, taking one of her hands, bringing it over on my own lap. I took her fingers, which were balled into a tight fist, and gently pried them back open, using both of my hands. I then carefully placed her hand right on my swollen dick. I was wearing my church dress pants, much thinner than jeans. I had worn them so that Clara would have an easier time with playing with my dick. I saw no reason not to try to get Denise to touch it as well. She let her hand stay right on my cock for about five seconds, even squeezing it once, before she removed it. I was well satisfied with the way this first date had gone too.

After the movie was over, Denise hurried down to meet her sister in the lobby. She told me to meet her later in the lobby, but to pretend that we each didn't know the other was here at the movie until right then. I just assumed she was doing this for her sister's benefit. I waited up in the balcony for a few minutes, and then went out into the lobby myself. I got there just as Trudie was walking up to Denise. I actually knew Trudie better than I did Denise. She was in several dancing classes with my mom. She was a very good little ballerina. I remembered that she had spent at least two or three nights sleeping over at our house during sleepovers with Kate, and her other friends from the dancing school. She was about eleven or twelve years old. I wondered if she too had been introduced to the fooling around that some of the girls did. I'd have to ask Clara and Kate about it.

"Hi Trudie, hi Denise. Did you guys like the movie?" I hadn't seen much of the movie. It was about a guy who rents out his castle and his wife was having an affair with Robert Mitchum.

"Hi, Larry, is Kate with you?" This was from Trudie.

"No, she is at home. Still whining about being too young to do anything. So, did you guys like it or not?"

"I enjoyed myself. Sometimes the movies really teach you a lot. It might be too adult for Trudie though. I'm not sure if she understands what the movie was about."

"I did so. I saw you coming down from the balcony too, Denise. I understand what that's all about too. I bet you were up there with Larry too." Trudie was having a good time, giving Denise back some of her own medicine. "I wonder why you'd want to go up there Denise? Or, am I too young to understand that too?"

"If you want me to bring you to the movies anymore, Trudie, you'll just be quiet and start behaving yourself."

"I was only kidding with you anyway. I don't care where you sit, and I'd never say anything about it anyway."

"You better hadn't. Now be quiet, because Larry is going to walk us home."

"Did you let him kiss you, Denise?"

"That's none of your beeswax, Trudie. Besides, it's rude. Larry and I don't appreciate you butting into our conversation either. You walk a little bit ahead of us, and don't try to listen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.