My First Everything - Cover

My First Everything

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A coming of age story for a group of early teens coming of age in the late 1950's. Larry enjoys the attentions of the girls in his school, and around his neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

Kate came out of her room at nine o'clock. I was lying on the couch, reading my Biology text, trying to understand about phylum, class and order. I knew I'd never need any of this after I got out of school, but I also knew I had to learn it now, at least well enough to regurgitate it up for the test that was coming. I didn't even notice her standing there until she sat down near my knees.

"Are you happy now, Larry? Clara says she wants to stop being my friend. It's all because of what you did with her. She says she doesn't want to keep doing it until even more people find out about her."

"How many already know about what you two are doing?"

"I don't know, a few. Clara says her mom probably knows, because she started talking to her about girl/girl things. Some girls at our school and some at the high school, too. Maybe ten or twelve people have a real good idea about us."

"That's a lot of people to keep such a big secret. I'm surprised it hasn't already come out. Do you just like girls, Kate?"

"Of course not! What do you think? If they allowed boys to sleepover with us, Clara and I would never have done so much of the other. You use what you can get. I told you that I've been interested in boys for a long time. It is just easier to get in private with other girls. People don't think anythings wrong when four or five girls have a slumber party. It feels good, so we do it. As soon as we get something that feels better, we'll do that."

"It really surprised me when I saw you and Clara kissing."

We had planned on doing that since Thursday. We both wanted to see what you thought about it. When you didn't seem to get too upset, I decided to go further. Clara tries to hide it from everyone. She is ashamed of needing to do it."

"What about you Kate? Do you need to do it?"

"I want to do it. Clara wouldn't do it very often if I didn't make sure she needed to. I've always liked it. I don't see anything wrong with making yourself or other people feel good. I don't care if it is against the Bible."

"I don't care about that either. I do care about if it might be bad for you, Kate. And bad for Clara too. If it makes her feel bad or guilty, you shouldn't get her to do it."

"She feels bad after we're finished. You saw her in the movie today. Did it look like I was forcing her? The real reason she was so upset today was because you were there, you saw how she gets when I do that. If you ever saw her doing me, you wouldn't think I was making her do anything. As soon as I get her going, she forgets all about feeling bad. If I didn't say or do anything, she would still come over here and wait for me to tempt her. This isn't the first time she has said she wasn't going to do it anymore. She always comes back though."

"She gets really hot when she plays with me, and I play with her too."

"I got hot in my room just imagining what you were doing in your room. Clara is just as anxious to do things with boys as I am. She told me that she almost let you put it in her the last time."

"Do you put things inside you like Clara does?"

"Whenever I can get things. Half the carrots you've eaten in the last two years have been in Clara or me, or, sometimes, both of us. Bananas too, when they are in season. Clara and I both want to try a boy. We're ready."

"Your body might be ready, Kate. I'm not saying you couldn't manage it physically. But, you are still only twelve years old. Why are you in such a big hurry? Sex will still be around when you're older and it is more appropriate for you."

"You sound like them now."

"By them, do you mean our mother and father?"

"Yes. Whenever I want to do something, whatever it is, I'm always too young to do it."

"Kate, do you really believe that most twelve year olds want what you want?"

"That's another thing. I'm not most anything. I'm me. I've tried to live their way, but it doesn't work for me. Their way is boring"

"What about pregnancy and having babies?"

"Larry, I've already thought about all of that. I'm still going to do it. Clara's going to do it. After last week, Jane is going to do it. If you really want to help me, you should help me find somebody that will do it, and still be careful not to make us pregnant."

"I want you to know that I'd do anything to help you Kate. I just can't see how this will help you. If you do this thing, I'm really afraid it is going to hurt you."

"I figured this would be your answer. It isn't going to stop me though. Clara either."

I knew she was right. I couldn't stop her without talking to my parents. If I did that, Kate would be shipped off to Hungary. That wouldn't stop her either. If a girl wanted to have sex, there wasn't anyway to prevent it. She wouldn't be any safer in Hungary. Once I accepted that I couldn't prevent her from having sex, the next question was how do I minimize the negative impact of it on all of us?

"How about Bill then?"

"Do you mean it? I like Bill. He wouldn't hurt me at least. You could do Jane too. I know she wants it."

"Look, Kate, it might take some time to get this set up so that nothing bad happens to us. I'd have to get some rubbers first. Bill wouldn't talk to anyone about it at least. It can't be something that the two of you do all the time either. We'd have to be careful, or your reputation will be ruined. If mom or dad finds out, we'll both wind up in Hungary. You go to bed now, I've got to think about this. Don't do anything crazy until I get this worked out, okay?"

Kate kissed me on my cheek and went to bed. I sat on that sofa for the next half hour. I knew I was betraying my parent's trust by agreeing to set something up for Kate. I was also going against my own beliefs of what was good for Kate by doing it. I thought about Jane, Bill's sister. She had made me realize that it wasn't something that was just limited to Kate alone. She was a sexual being too. Clara was a year older than those two, but I knew that she and Kate had been experimenting for the past two years. I thought about Jane in terms of whether I wanted her to be a part of my deal with Bill. It was selfish on my part, but if I did it to Bill's sister, he'd have more reason not to go around telling people about how he screwed Kate. It would also depend on Jane. If she didn't want to, then I wouldn't. It wasn't easy at all. There were so many people who would be affected by my decisions.

My dick was really the only part of me that liked the way I was thinking. My dick had them all lined up in order, first Jane, then Clara, maybe Karen soon after, and then Denise a little while later. I finally stopped thinking about all of that, and went to my room to get undressed for my shower. In the shower, my horny thoughts returned. I thought about several things while I stroked myself. It was while I was thinking about Karen, and her showing me her naked ass, when my dick finally let go with a very satisfying load.

If I could have made things the way I wanted them, I would have made Kate, Clara and Jane innocent again, had them all playing with their dolls, and wanting to have their pretend tea parties for all of their stuffed animals. Kate's situation had become my number one problem. I still felt a strong urge to try to protect her, although it was now mostly trying to protect her from herself, and the excessive dwelling on sex that I was afraid she had. Clara, I wasn't that protective of, maybe because she wasn't related to me. Jane, that was a little less clear in my mind. She had been like a little kid to me before that day over at Bill's house. She still was a little kid. In fact, all of us were little kids, but we were all playing at an adult level. In bed that night, I remember feeling ashamed of myself. I felt that my lack of setting an example and controlling myself around Kate and her friends, had brought us all to this point.

It started out that I woke up with some idea of going to my parents and attempting to slip out of the responsibility I'd taken for protecting Kate. I had been thinking that, if I went to them before things got too much further out of hand, they might relent enough to not send Kate away. I'd thought of this right before going to sleep. It was me bailing out from a situation where I didn't like any of my options. It was five minutes after I woke up that I put on some pants and walked out to the kitchen.

My parents were talking about Kate. My mother wanted to take Kate out of public school and put her into an all girl Catholic school that went from seventh grade through high school. My father was against it. Apparently, at the church group the night before, my mother had talked to another woman about having trouble with Kate. This woman had told my mom that she once had a problem with her daughter before finally sending her over to this school. It was good to send a girl for the discipline she said. The nuns that taught there knew how to take their minds off of boys, and to force them to concentrate on their studies.

I didn't think an all girls school was what Kate needed. My mother's attitude right then ended any thoughts that I might have been having of turning the problem back over to my parents. If my mother knew anything about what Kate had already been up to, let alone what she was now wanting to do, she would simply go berserk about all of it. I wasn't that thrilled with all of it either, but my judgment wasn't clouded up with almost forty years of strict religious training.

I went to church on Sunday, but that was it. I wouldn't go to anything else after I got to be thirteen years old. Kate decided that if I didn't have to go, she didn't either. My father sided with us. He wasn't nearly as committed to religion as my mother was. My parents weren't Catholics either. We were all Baptists. The fact that my mother was thinking about an all girls Catholic school told me how concerned Kate's earlier rebellion had left her. If she was this upset when she thought things were under control, what would she do if she found out the truth?

We all went to church, and then Kate and I went out for a bike ride together right after we got back. We had quick sandwiches and a glass of milk before we left. Kate talked me into riding past Clara's house to see if she wanted to go with us. I didn't think it was that good of an idea, but I still didn't bother to argue against it. Kate made me go up to the door and ask her. I went up and knocked. Clara opened the door. I could see that she was surprised to see that it was me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.