My First Everything - Cover

My First Everything

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A coming of age story for a group of early teens coming of age in the late 1950's. Larry enjoys the attentions of the girls in his school, and around his neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

"You aren't mad at us are you, Larry?" Clara was walking on my right while Kate was on my left. Clara looked so anxious that I wanted to reassure her.

"Why would I be mad? With you along, maybe Kate will try to act more like a lady." Kate stuck her tongue out at me and did a little shimmy like dance, waving her ass and her nearly nonexistent breasts all around. Since we were in the middle of an intersection, that little dance was observed by at least three people sitting in the car waiting for us to cross. One thing you could say about Kate, she wasn't shy anymore. I just smiled. I didn't want to say anything that might encourage more of that.

When we got to the movie, I bought three tickets. Two adults and a child ticket. The guy who took the tickets didn't make any comment. When we were inside, I handed Kate the children's ticket stub. She looked at it and got a flushed face. We waited inside for Kate's 'date' to show up. He never did show up, so we went inside the theater and found seats way over on the left side in the back. Since it was a matinee, most of the kids sat down in front. The balcony was closed for matinee's.

When the lights went down, and the first cartoon came on, I looked around and there wasn't anyone sitting within twenty feet of us. We had the three seats next to the wall, and there was no one even in our row or the five rows in front of us. Since we were in the back row, there was no one behind us either. I started wondering about whether Kate had been even more devious than I suspected her of being earlier.

Clara was the first to start in with me. It was right after the first feature film started, a western with Randolph Scott. She reached over and started running her fingers over my upper thigh. I took her hand and held it in my own. It was like we were just holding hands. A minute later, she used her other hand to start up with me again. I took that hand and added it to the first one in my right hand. I heard both Clara and Kate giggle. That's when I felt Kate's hand reach over and grab hold of my dick.

"Kate, stop that right now!" I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from me. I was surprised, embarrassed and angry. I was also more than a little aroused. I stood up and changed seats with Clara, forcing her to get up, and then shoving her butt down in my vacated seat. I was rather proud of myself for coming up with such a simple, yet elegant, solution. This lasted all of three minutes, until Kate grabbed Clara and the two of them started kissing each other.

In less than a minute, Kate had snaked her hand up under Clara's skirt and was playing with her pussy. Clara was embarrassed to see me there, staring at the two of them. Embarrassed or not, she didn't try to stop Kate. In fact, after a few more seconds, she opened her legs and moved her butt a little bit forward to give Kate freer access to her.

She next took my hand, and put it on her chest. She may have been totally flat chested, but her nipples were as hard as little pebbles and were raised up about half an inch. She held my hand to her chest and groaned when I gave her nipple a little pinch. I think I was operating on some kind of autopilot, it was just so bizarre and unexpected. I sat there watching my little sister fingering her best friend. I could easily smell that both girls were aroused. Kate took out her hand and looked at me, and then she started licking Clara's juices off of her fingers. Slowly and deliberately, like she was getting pleasure watching me squirm around as I watched her. I'd never seen anything so depraved before, nothing that even came close. As if to show me that records were made to be broken, Kate slipped down to the floor right in front of Clara's seat, sticking her head under Clara's skirt. I could see her head moving and heard Clara's sharp intake of breath when Kate started licking her.

All the while this is happening, I'm playing with both of Clara's nipples, one at a time. Kate only stayed down there under Clara's skirt like that for about five minutes. When she got back up and sat in her own seat, her face was all wet with Clara's juices. I watched Clara lean over and lick Kate's face clean. They wound up kissing again for another five minutes. I kept my hands to myself while they did that.

The rest of the twin feature, the girls behaved themselves. Neither of them said a word to me. I didn't put my hands back on Clara's nipples, although I'm sure she wouldn't have minded if I did. It was actually more erotic for me playing with her two nipples when I knew there wasn't anything else there beneath them. I had enjoyed it a lot. I spent most of my time in that darkened theater trying to decide what to do about this new situation. Kate and Clara were both obviously way ahead of me when it came to experience. No wonder they spent so much time in each other's company. When I thought of all the times that the two of them had spent together on sleepovers, my imagination just went wild. I tried to remember all the other girls that had slept over with Kate, and sometimes, with Clara as well. At least half of the girls in my mother's dance classes had slept over at our house for slumber parties. I had heard all of them yelling and laughing in Kate's room for the past two years or more. Kate had gone off for slumber parties at other girls houses too.

As soon as the movies were over, I got up and walked out of the theater. I waited outside for Clara and Kate to come out. When they did, I turned and started walking towards our house. Kate and Clara hurried after me to catch up.

"Are you ashamed of us, Larry?" For the first time, Kate looked vulnerable when she asked me that question. I knew that Kate loved me as much as I loved her. It mattered a lot what I thought about her. She had given me an unmistakable glimpse into the most private part of her life. If I reacted to it badly, she knew she would soon be on a plane to Hungary. Perhaps, permanently removed from this part of our family. The reason why my Aunt Agnes was living here in America was she had an affair with a married man back in Hungary.

My Grandfather had gotten so angry with her over this that he had banished her from the family. Cast out of her family, Aunt Agnes had illegally crossed the Hungarian border into Austria, and had then made contact with my parents through the Red Cross. My mother and father sponsored her to come to America. She had spent seven months in a refugee camp in Austria before being allowed to come to America. Agnes was back visiting in Hungary now, but she wasn't even sure if her father would agree to see her. There had been letters back and forth though, and several of our Hungarian relatives had written to say that Grandfather was willing to meet with her and make peace before he died.

"Kate, I don't know what to say to you. I was sure surprised at what you both did. How long have you two been doing stuff like that?"

"Maybe two years now. Sonia Mendelssohn showed both of us how to do things when we were in fifth grade together. It was one of our first sleepover parties. We hadn't thought of things like that before. We didn't do it that much at first, but, lately, we've been doing it a lot."

"Do you like that Clara? Having Kate do that to you? Do you do it to her too?" Clara kept nodding her head up and down to all of my questions. She was embarrassed to be having to participate in the conversation. That much was obvious. "Did you have Kate lick you like that after you ran out of my room the other day?" She looked right at me, for the first time that afternoon, at least since we'd left the movies.

"Yes, I needed her to make me have a tingle. You got me so hot." By tingle, she meant cum. I wish I'd been in Kate's room watching them. I would have cum so hard I'd have had to get a ladder and clean it off the ceiling. I smiled at the both of them, as a hundred vivid pictures flashed before my eyes.

"Do you guys stick thing in each others pussys?"

"Sometimes, but not always. How come you asked us that?" Kate answered for the two of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.