My First Everything - Cover

My First Everything

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A coming of age story for a group of early teens coming of age in the late 1950's. Larry enjoys the attentions of the girls in his school, and around his neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

On Thursday, Kate asked me if I could chaperon her to the matinee on Saturday with her date. I told her that I was already set for Friday night. She told me that her date wasn't allowed to go on dates, but he was going to the matinee on Saturday morning and she had agreed to meet him there. Her date was also twelve years old, and was in her class at the junior high. Since this solved my problem with explaining the need for bringing Kate with me on the date with Karen, I reluctantly agreed to do it.

Poor Bill was down in the dumps about Eileen. She had shot down his attempt to be her boyfriend in no uncertain terms, leaving him alone and embarrassed. He even had the gall to ask me if the deal we had concerning our sisters was still valid. He thought that now that Eileen was out of the picture, the deal should be reevaluated. I told him that Kate had already moved on, and so had I. I was pretty sure that Kate was over Bill. She hadn't mentioned him since the day I broke the news to her about the agreement that Bill and I had worked out.

Everyday since we had made our movie date, Karen had stopped me sometime during the school day to say hello, and to make some sort of conversation with me. I had spoken to her more in the past few days than the whole three years of our not being on good terms. Denise spoke to me a lot more too. She asked me to dance with her the first dance at her party. I told her that I'd be happy to. I'd have to say that both girls were flirting with me. Denise gave me her telephone number on Thursday, and asked me to call her Saturday morning, to let her know how things went at the movie on Friday night.

Friday night, I got to Karen's house a little before six thirty. Karen made me come in to say hello to her parents. Her father made a few jokes about me being the main topic of conversation at their dinner table all this week. He said that I was wise in not picking the new Elvis movie to go see. Karen's mother was nice, and she smiled at me a lot while her husband was teasing Karen and I. We left a little bit after six thirty, walking over to the movie theater. Neither of us had seen the Magnificent Seven before, and both of us liked the movie. I bought two popcorns and two sodas before the movie started. I finished mine before Karen finished hers, mostly because I wanted to get my hands free for other things.

Karen was wearing a skirt and a sweater, and when we came into the theater, she walked a little ahead of me and headed straight for the balcony. The balcony is where couples went to make out at the movies. If a girl didn't want to be kissed or anything, she sat down on the main floor. I hadn't even thought of trying to get her to go up in the balcony on our first date. When she started up there, I just followed after her.

"I've always wanted to watch a movie from up here, but I never did before. You wouldn't believe some of the stories I've heard about what people do up here."

"I've probably heard the same stories. One of the stories I heard was that Terry Ploughman got pregnant in the very back of the balcony last year."

"Really? I hadn't heard that one. Cindy Barnes was up here last Saturday night, and she had to wear makeup all week to hide the hickey's on her neck. She didn't dress out for gym class all week either. You know what that probably means?" No, I didn't. So I shook my head from side to side. "She probably has hickeys in other places too. That's why she couldn't get undressed in the locker room."

"Well, don't put any hickey's on me, my mother would kill me." I said it as a joke. I figured at the time that she had come up here with me out of curiosity and from wanting to see who else was up here. The balcony was filling up fast, and the people who came up from our school were mostly established couples. People who had been going together for awhile.

"I'll try to be careful, but no promises." My dick gave a lurch. I wondered if she was just joking back or what? That was when I started slurping down my drink, and eating my popcorn by the handfuls. Like I said, I wanted my hands free, just in case she wasn't kidding. "You know, Larry, I really meant it when I apologized to you the other day. I've felt bad about that day almost since it first happened. Every time I wanted to come over and apologize, you'd look at me so mean that I'd lose my nerve. I wanted to end our fighting this whole time."

"Well, since we're up here in the balcony anyway, maybe we should kiss and make up." Again with the serious, hopeful attempt which could be taken as a joke.

"I'd like that. Denise won't like it though."

"Why not? She's the one who suggested this."

"I think that was only because she figured that we wouldn't get along very well. She has a major crush on you. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that though. Don't mention to Denise that I told you that, okay?" Just then, the lights turned down, and the newsreel came on. It was like night and day the change that took place up in the balcony. As soon as it got dark, most of the couples went into a clinch. Karen and I spent the first ten minutes paying more attention to the couples around us, than we did to each other, or the movie. By the time the cartoon finished, you could hear several girls already moaning. Karen put her drink and popcorn down on the floor under her seat and turned to me. "Time to kiss and make up?" I had just started in watching the movie, but I knew an opportunity when one was presented to me. Our first kiss was tentative, neither of us sure enough about the other to put any real feeling into it. It was only the beginning though. We broke the kiss, and both of us were smiling.

We continued to watch the goings on in the balcony, and by the time they switched over to the second reel, the whole balcony was starting to smell like aroused woman. I had only smelled it once or twice, and never in this large of an area. There were couples now in full make out sessions. The couple just to the left of Karen were noisier than most, and the guy had his hand up under her skirt. You could hear the squishing sounds as he finger banged her, and she was moving her hips all around on her seat and making a lot of noise that their kissing didn't muffle enough. I hoped that Karen wasn't going to ask me to take her back downstairs to the main floor.

Our own kissing had gotten a lot better, and we had been French kissing for the past few times. I was trying to get my nerve up to touch her breast. I already had put my hand right in the middle of her stomach, and she hadn't removed it. I left it there even during the times that we stopped kissing. I had been hard since before the lights went out, over an hour before. I had grazed the back of my hand across it a few times, and had adjusted it once when Karen had opened her purse to get a tissue out. The next time we kissed, I reached my hand up and slid it over her boob. She grabbed my hand and moved it back to her stomach. She hadn't hesitated much, but she had hesitated before removing it. The couple next to us weren't hesitating about anything. She had her hand on his crotch and was squeezing him. He continued playing with her pussy. I noticed that Karen was looking right at the woman's hand in the guys lap. There was no way that she didn't know what the girl was doing to the guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.