Liz McDonald's Job Interview - Cover

Liz McDonald's Job Interview

by darkperil

Copyright© 2006 by darkperil

Erotica Sex Story: Liz walked into Mike Baldwins office at Undie World, and as usual she was wearing a tight blue lycra top, black jacket, black mini-skirt, black stockings and suspenders and a pair of 4 inch high heels. Liz had thought it strange that Mike had asked her for an interview at 6pm, but reasoned that it was because he was a busy man...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Fan Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Lactation   .

Liz walked into Mike Baldwins office at Undie World, and as usual she was wearing a tight blue lycra top, black jacket, black mini-skirt, black stockings and suspenders and a pair of 4 inch high heels. Liz had thought it strange that Mike had asked her for an interview at 6pm, but reasoned that it was because he was a busy man.

Mike was sitting behind his desk and felt his prick twitch in his pants as he watched Liz enter the room. As she closed the door Mike said, "Sit down Liz." Once she'd crossed her long legs, and adjusted her mini-skirt, Mike began. "Look Liz," he said, "Everyone on the street thinks you're a tart and an old slapper."

Liz was stunned by Mike's words, as he continued, "Obviously, we normally hire experienced machinists, but most of them are dogs." Leaning forward resting his elbows on the table, Mike added, "What I really want to hire you for is to be the company bike!"

(AUTHORS NOTE: a company bike is someone who is "ridden" ie been fucked by everyone.)

If his first comment had stunned her, Liz was gob-smacked by the last statement. "Of course you'd be earning a lot more money," he continued, "so, Liz, do you want the job?"

"Yes, I need the money," Replied Liz.

When she said yes, Mike's prick twitched once more. "Excellent, now all that remains is for your tests." Mike pushed his chair back, and unzipped his trousers. "I think an oral test first. Give me a blow job Liz!"

Liz put down her handbag, and took off her jacket. Moving around the table, to stand beside Mike, she reached into his trousers and pulled out his stiffening penis. Liz was surprised how long and thick it was, as she used her hand to pull back his foreskin. Whilst her hand moved up and down masturbating Mike's prick, Liz felt his hand sliding up the back of her thigh and under her mini-skirt.

"Spread your legs, bike, and get your mouth on my dick."

She began by running her lips up and down the length of his shaft, letting her tongue peak out to tickle and moisten it. He watched as his large cock distended her face. Her lips were stretched taut around his prick as it slid in and out of her mouth. He let her suck on his hard cock for a while, her body writhing as he played with her cunt through her panties. Mike had guessed that Liz would have fine distended labia and he wasn't disappointed, as her lips protruded either side of her panties.

At the moment, Liz was swirling her tongue around his helmet, and only it was being sucked by her lips. Putting his hands on the back of her head, he pushed hard on her head, which pushed his cock against the back of her throat. Liz gagged, so he relaxed the pressure on her head and began stroking her throat, watching as she swallowed convulsively. He pushed his cock to the back of her throat again, and kept pushing and rubbing her throat until he felt her swallow and take his cock into her gullet. Mike gasped as he watched his cock slide deeper into her throat, making it bulge with its size, until her nose was nestled against his thigh. Her oxygen cut off as he slid deeper into her. At the same time, he pushed his index finger into Liz's anus.

Suddenly, Liz sucked in air through her nose, and came, as Mike pulled and pushed her hair, fucking her face, sliding his cock back and forth in her throat, each inward stroke smashing her soft lips against his pelvis. Mike fucked her steadily in the throat for ten minutes, his finger pushing in and out of her rectum her throat spasming with tiny cries and moans as she came adding an extra level of sensation. Mike felt his own orgasm rising, and said "I don't want to stain my trousers, so keep it in your mouth," before grunting as his rod spit glob after glob of come into the bikes sucking mouth.

"MMMffff" Liz mumbled around his cock as his come hit the back of her throat. She breathed deeply through her nose as his come filled her mouth, sliding around his cock, some slipping from between her lips and his shaft to slide lewdly down her chin. Liz used her tongue to keep the large, slimy mass from spilling from her mouth.

Mike watched as her gullet worked his come sliding down her throat as her anus spasmed around his fingers. "Now that was excellent, but from my examination your ass hole's never been fucked." As cum dribbled down her chin, Mike called for Sally Webster to come to his office. "Whilst we're waiting, lets have a look at your tits."

Liz was wearing one of the cleavage enhancing Wonderbra's which pushed her tits up, and because she always wore a bra that was one cup size smaller that recommended, the effect was greater. Pulling off her lycra top, her squashed tits were revealed, the tops of her large brown areola visible above the cups. Mike reached inside each cup and pulled out her breasts, so her tits were pushed up and forward by the bra. As the air touched her nipples, they hardened. Mike then grabbed each of Liz's nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Liz's eyes watered as Mike twisted, rubbed and pulled them until they became hard.

Sally knocked on the door, and Mike called her in. Sally saw the predicament that Liz was in and smiled, as she came over to see what Mike was doing to the older woman. "Liz has agreed to be the company bike," he started, giving Liz's nipples a particularly hard squeeze, causing Liz to bite her lip in pain, "but her arse is too tight. I thought you'd like to loosen it for us."

"Thanks, Mr. Baldwin," she replied, and to Liz added, "now go and kneel on that chair." Mike had to stop molesting her breasts as Liz complied with Sally's request.

Meanwhile, Sally had opened a cupboard, which was full of various sex toys and bondage equipment. Sally handed Mike two pairs of handcuffs, and asked him to handcuff Liz's wrists to the back of the chair, making her lean over the back of the chair and pushing her butt out. As Mike bound Liz to the chair, Sally quickly got out of her own clothes. Because Sally was one of Mike's bikes, she was required never to wear bra or panties. She quickly pulled on a pair of thigh length black boots that had 6 inch heels on them, and pulled out a special leather belt. The belt was the harness for a strap on dildo and she wasted no time affixing the biggest dildo she could find to the front. The belt also had a brace that attached to another dildo that she slid inside herself. As the mounted one moved, her dildo would move as well, echoing the motions of the first. It also had a set of rubber bristles that would bash and stimulate Sally's clit as she pounded away at Liz's ass.

She mounted the belt, picked up a large tub of lubricant, and walked back toward Liz. Her eyes bulged as she saw the size of the dildo Sally had chosen. Standing behind Liz, Sally lifted up Liz's mini-skirt and bunched the material at her hips. She then pulled down her g-string panties revealing her distended labia and puckered arse-hole. Sally then inserted three of her fingers deep into the lubricant, coating them up to her knuckles. She slowly inserted a finger into Liz's tight virgin arse. As she pushed in, they could hear Liz moaning.

After twisting her first finger around, and pushing it in and out, she inserted another finger. This brought a gasp from Liz, as her anus hole was stretched to accept it. Lubricating the inside of her arse hole, and slowly widening it by rotating her hand and fingers, Sally then inserted a third finger. This was not as easy as the first two, as it took Sally's entire strength to push open the tight muscles hold Liz's anus closed. As Sally's fingers finally forced their way in, Liz squealed with the pain. Sally worked her fingers in and out of the protesting Liz's arse, slowly increasing their speed until she felt Liz's anal muscles tighten as Liz had an orgasm.

Pulling her fingers out of Liz's arse, Sally then put the dildo in the lubricant Sally placed the head of the huge rubber phallus at the entrance of Liz's arse hole. Even though it was much better lubricated now, she'd never had an object the size of this dildo forced up it. Liz trembled in anticipation at the pain/pleasure that she was about to experience. Sally began pushing on the entrance, and slowly the hole opened, allowing the head to force its way inside her.

After about half the head had been forced in, Liz's sphincter muscles rebelled, and Sally had to use all his strength to get the head past the protesting muscles. With one mighty thrust, the muscles gave way, and Liz's anus eagerly swallowed the massive dildo head, disappearing inside Liz's puckered hole. Her hole was tight and Sally had to thrust hard to get as much inside Liz as she could. With each push, Liz's body was forced forward, her knees leaving the top of the chair, and her high heeled feet dangled in the air. Once she'd inserted the entire length into her bowels, Sally shivered herself as the bristles rubbed at her exposed clit as Liz writhed her impaled ass about. Through clenched teeth, Sally said, "It's like fucking a bucking bronco."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.