Liz McDonald Erotic Vignette - Liz's Gang Rape - Cover

Liz McDonald Erotic Vignette - Liz's Gang Rape

by darkperil

Copyright© 2006 by darkperil

Erotica Sex Story: Liz was behind the bar by herself, as it was an early midweek evening and it was never busy...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Rape   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   .

Liz was behind the bar by herself, as it was an early midweek evening and it was never busy. She was wearing a white shirt and black mini-skirt, with black stockings and a pair of black 4 inch high heels. As she busied herself behind the bar, a group of about twenty young rugby players turned up out of the blue. As they swarmed in, she spotted that the manager of the bar, John, was with them. Whilst Liz began to serve the group, a couple of the blokes were chatting and eyeing up Liz.

"Would you let your mum go out dressed up like that!" said one, as Liz bent over to get a glass, the dress tightening on her buttocks revealing she wasn't wearing panties.

"Nope, but old tarts like her," said the other nodding towards Liz, "are glad to get it when they can." Turning to Liz, who now waited for another order, he said, "What's your name? Mine's Frank."

Smiling her best smile, she replied, "Liz."

"See my mate Mike over there Liz?" he continued, pointing out one of the burly men, "It's his stag night."

"More fool him!" she laughed, as the man chatting to her continued, "Well he fancies you, and wondered if you'd give him a blow job."

Liz was stunned, and couldn't believe what she'd just heard. "What!" she said.

"A blow job for the groom." he repeated, smiling, "Or anything else you'd like to do!"

"Do you think I'm a prostitute or something!" she replied, and went over to serve on of the other players.

"The beer's just run out," she said to the customer, and went out from behind the bar to the cellar.

"Right," said Frank, "all the other customers have been forced out, and the doors have been locked by John. Now lets have some fun!"

The men formed two lines from the cellar door to the middle of the floor, and John went down the steps to the cellar to stop her from going back down once she saw what was happening. When Liz re-emerged, John gave her a slight push and closed the cellar door behind her. As she walked down the aisle of men, they all unzipped their trousers and began to masturbate. At the end of the two rows stood Frank. "Is Mike going to get his blow job then?" he said to Liz.

Looking around, she saw that one of the men held a video camera, and was filming her rape. Liz acquiesced, and Frank led her to the centre of the pub where one of the tables had been set up. "Now get on the table on your hands and knees," said Frank.

Again Liz complied. Frank then signalled for Mike to stand in front of Liz's upturned face. He guided his penis toward her face and brushed it against her lips. "Open up, Liz. Time to go to work."

Liz let her mouth relax, and her lips opened slightly. He placed the tip of his stiffening penis between them and pressed forward. It slid between her lips and into her mouth. Carefully, she gripped him with her lips, protecting him from her teeth. The odour of him filled her nostrils, musty and thick. His taste was slightly sour, slightly salty.

"That's right, Liz. Suck it good." He pushed deeper into her mouth until the head of his penis touched the back of her throat. Liz gagged, and he pulled back. "Oh, yes," Mike said, "that sure feels good. Suck my cock like a pro. Eat my dick." He began to rock back and forth, in and out of her mouth. She wrapped her lips around him, sucking on the end of it. "Use your tongue, Liz," he told her. "Rub the bottom of my cock with your tongue. Hold me tight while I fuck your mouth with my big dick."

His penis was rock hard, now. He slid it in and out of her sucking mouth. He pulled it all the way out. Liz's mouth made a kissing sound as it popped out. He pushed his wet penis around her face, over her cheeks. When he pushed it back into her mouth, Liz sucked on the end of his penis, grasping the head between her lips tightly and making a vacuum. She waggled her tongue back and forth under the soft head where she knew it was most sensitive. Mike groaned. He pushed forward, sinking himself deep into her mouth again, pulling back, and pushing in again. He began to fuck her mouth hard, shoving in deep and then pulling back out before it had time to choke her. He whipped his penis in and out of her mouth. Liz was breathing hard, catching her breath in gasps between his pushes and pulls. There was no use resisting, she thought.

Suddenly, Mike viciously grabbed a fistful of her hair, and rammed himself as deep as he could within her tight throat. Liz gagged violently as her throat bulged underneath her chin as he drove down. "RRGHH!!" Mike growled, his entire body spasaming as he came.

His seed fired into Liz's throat. She gagged and gargled as his discharge seeped down her throat, and he pulled out so it began to fill her mouth. Soon, the cum began oozing from her lips around his penis. Liz made strange gurgling sounds, then swallowed heavily, gulping down his discharge. He continued to come, his grip on her hair slowly weakening. Liz slurped it down, but the cum still oozed out slowly around her lips. Mike jerked her head back and forth violently, her hair whipping around like a doll's. She could feel his cum sliding down her throat into her stomach, but she could only gulp down more as it shot into her mouth and throat. 'That's it, ' she thought, 'I've given them what they wanted!'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.