A Run In With The Police  - Cover

A Run In With The Police

by darkperil

Copyright© 2006 by darkperil

Erotica Sex Story: Liz was driving Jim's van to visit her son, Steve, who had been moved from Strangeways Prison to a new open prison outside Manchester, just off the M62. Today, for a change, she wore a trouser suit, white shirt, a pair of 5 inch high heels, g-string and no bra. As she was cruising down the motorway, the van began to stutter, and as she pulled off onto the hard shoulder, the car died...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Fan Fiction   Masturbation   .

Liz was driving Jim's van to visit her son, Steve, who had been moved from Strangeways Prison to a new open prison outside Manchester, just off the M62. Today, for a change, she wore a trouser suit, white shirt, a pair of 5 inch high heels, g-string and no bra. As she was cruising down the motorway, the van began to stutter, and as she pulled off onto the hard shoulder, the car died. 'Fuck, ' she thought, as she climbed out of the van and walked to the phone and rang for assistance. Sitting in the van, she was rummaging around and found some hardcore dutch pornographic magazines containing pictures of women being raped. 'No wonder he's like he is, ' thought Liz as she flicked through the pages. As she was getting more and more turned on, she unzipped her trousers and pulled her g-string off her shaven cunt lips, allowing her to rub her clit and swollen labia with her fingers.

As the scenes grew more violent, Liz got even more turned on, and looked for something larger to insert into herself. The only phallic object she could see was the gear stick of the van. Leaning forward, she began to lick the gear stick, lubricating it as much as she could. Pulling down her trousers, and turning round, she opened her lips, and lowered herself onto the stick. The bulbous head of the object spread her cunt wide, and easily slipped into her well lubricated vagina. Putting her whole weight on the gear stick, it slid deeper and deeper, sending waves of sensations through her body. When it reached her cervix, Liz had an orgasm. She was precariously balanced on her high heels, her knees spread wide to allow her to sit on the gear stick. As she began to cum, her legs buckled, and her entire body weight was applied to the opening of her womb, sending the end of the gear stick deeper then any toy had ever been, deep into her womb. As the sensations of pain/pleasure subsided, she heard a voice approaching the van.

Liz began to pull the gear stick from her cunt, but each motion of the object in her cunt nearly pushed her over the edge to another orgasm. As she looked up, she saw that a police man had appeared at the door and was looking at her. "Excuse me, madam," he said, "What do you think you're doing?"

Liz, blushed, as the head of the gear stick slurped from her gaping cunt. "Nothing, officer." replied Liz, as she pulled up her trousers.

"Okay, get out of the van," said the officer, and waited for her. Climbing out, she saw that the officer was a motorcycle cop, and was by himself. With the amount of stimulation Liz's body had received, her nipples were standing proud of her body. The officer appraised Liz's body and explained that he'd have to charge her. He then added that if he could fuck her, he'd let her off. Liz agreed. "Okay, climb into the back of the van," he ordered. Once Liz was inside, he closed the van door, and cleared some space." Now, pull down your trousers and wait for me on your hands and knees." Liz complied, leaving on her white shirt and high heels.

Kneeling behind her, he examined her swollen cunt lips and her puckered arse hole. Putting his fingers first in her cunt, he then pulled them out and pushed the soaked fingers into Liz's anus. Liz moaned as the officer pumped his fingers in and out of her arse. After a few minutes, he pulled out his truncheon (one of those new American police batons). Tying the handle to the back of the van, he aimed the other end at her arse hole. Slowly he began to pull Liz's hips backwards, so that the baton slid into her tight anal passage. As the baton progressed deeper, and was firmly embedded in her anal passage, he went around to her face, pulling his prick from his trousers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.