Crime And Punishment, Home Edition - Cover

Crime And Punishment, Home Edition

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 3: Kim's Turn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Kim's Turn - Gerald Morgan was an organized, disciplined man who led a very carefully structured life. But as his life had become more and more predictable, Gerald realized he was bored. He had no idea what he could do to relieve the boredom. The answer to his problem came out of the blue one night when he caught two teenage girls trying to break into his house. For one night at least, his life wasn't boring and predictable. Not at all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

When Gerald got back from dropping Mary off at her apartment, he crashed into bed. Two hours later, when his alarm went off he rolled out of bed just long enough to log onto his computer and send his boss an email telling him that he would be taking the day off. Then he crawled back under the covers and slept until noon. When he finally shook off the cobwebs, he spent the rest of the day thinking about what he would do to Kim that night.

His attitude toward her was totally different than what he had had with Mary. Mary was just a larcenous bitch who had attempted to rip him off, and there was a good chance that he would never see her again. But Kim was almost like family to him. He thought about letting her off with just a stern lecture, after letting her stew in her own guilt all day, but the nasty Gerald that had been unleashed the previous night was not that easily sated.

Kim had called Mary three times that day. The first two times there had been no answer. Kim was afraid that something truly awful may have happened to her after she left her alone with the deranged Gerald. Finally, on the third try, Mary answered.

At first, Mary didn't want to talk to her. She blamed Kim for getting her into this whole mess. But before she could hang up, Kim asked her "What happened? Did he hurt you?"

"Not really," Mary snarled, "he just beat my butt with a yard stick so bad that I still have the welts. Then he jammed his cock down my throat and made me swallow his cum. No, it was a real garden party after you left. I hope you get yours tonight."

"Maybe I won't go," Kim told her. "What's the worst that could happen if I just told my parents what we did, and what happened?"

"You're not gonna do that. I've already had my punishment, and that's enough for me. Plus, it would be damned embarrassing if everybody in the world found out what he did to us. Do you want to see yourself on the eleven o'clock news. Look, just go over tonight and take what you have coming to you. Then come over to my place so I can give you a real ass-whipping, you dumb cunt." With that, Mary slammed the phone down.

Kim actually had no plans to tell anyone about last night. She knew she deserved to be punished, and in a kinky way she was actually looking forward to whatever Gerald had in store for her. She had never openly admitted it to herself before, but there appeared to be some special feeling for him lurking deep within her psyche. She had always had kind of a perverse attraction to older men. She had had a crush on a couple of her high-school teachers, and she had seduced the youth minister at her church when she was fifteen. Could it be, she wondered, that she was actually looking forward to being forced by Gerald to do things like Mary had described?


At almost exactly nine o'clock, the doorbell rang. When he saw her standing there with a shy little smile on her face, any doubts about what he had planned melted away. Gerald had discovered during all his soul-searching that day that maybe the reason he had always considered Kim as one of his daughter's favorite friends had more to do than just the way she liked learning about coins. He had begun to admit to himself that he had been attracted to her. Now he had an excuse to act out some of the fantasies that had been lurking in the back of his mind these last few years.

"Come in," he said in a gruff voice. He still wanted her to be fearful of him.

They walked into the living room. Kim just stood there, not sure what he wanted her to do. Gerald sat down on the sofa, and just stared at her. Finally he asked her, "Kim, did your parents ever use corporal punishment?"

"No, they never whipped me. They don't believe in it."

"Well, maybe that's the problem. I taught Mary a lesson last night that I don't think she will soon forget. Perhaps that's what you need too. And because your behavior was so immature, maybe we should treat you like a child. Take off your jeans."

She quickly unzipped her pants and stepped out of them.

"Lay across my lap, young lady."

She moved to the sofa and awkwardly draped herself across his thighs. If humiliation was part of his plan, it was succeeding. She felt like a naughty eight-year-old. She felt him pushing her panties down, exposing her bottom to his view. Even though she had been totally naked in front of him last night, this more intimate disrobing was even more embarrassing. But at the same time, it was a little bit erotic. She felt a little tingle as he rested his hand on her bare behind.

Gerald was experiencing a reaction also. Just the act of pulling down her underwear and letting his hand lie on her warm ass was causing his prick to swell a little. He lifted his hand and brought it back down smartly on one cheek. When he lifted his arm for the second strike he could see the outline of his hand in red on her white skin. He gave her a half-dozen more smacks, and then paused for a moment. Spanking Kim was definitely giving him an erection, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. He wondered what kind of hidden quirk in his character he had discovered. But he also realized that his reaction to spanking Kim may have had different roots. It was likely that any kind of intimate contact with her would have been stimulating.

Kim was crying softly now, just as much from the humiliation and shame she was feeling as the smarting of her bottom. When he paused she became aware of something hard pressing into her stomach, and she realized that he was aroused. She became aware that her arousal was also increasing. This was getting really weird, she thought.

Gerald gave her a few more half-hearted strokes, but stopped when she started crying harder. His anger was gone and now he began to feel bad about subjecting her to such a painful punishment. He was also feeling embarrassment over his erection, and he knew that she had to be aware of it. Like a relay tripping from an electrical overload, his demeanor immediately changed. Now the sane, rational Gerald was back in control.

"Get up, and get dressed," he told her as he released his grip on her shoulders. "I can't do this to you. I still like you too much, Kim. You're like part of the family."

Kim struggled back to her feet and started to pull her jeans back up. But before she fastened them, she stopped, smiled at him, and said, "No, Mr. M."

He had been looking at the floor in shame, but now he looked up at her. There were still a few tears trickling down her cheeks, but he was surprised to see her smiling at him. "What do you mean, 'no'? I'm giving you a break, Now get out of here before I change my mind."

Kim started pushing her pants back down until they fell around her ankles. She took a deep breath, and expressed the feelings that had been growing in her mind all day. "Mr. M, you know I feel terrible about what I did, and I deserve any punishment you give me. But I also feel a strong attraction to you, not as my friend's father, but as a man. And the lump in your pants tells me that you feel the same way. So," she said as she stepped out of her panties, "if my punishment is to be made love to by a handsome older man, then so be it. If I have to, I have to."

For the second time in the last twenty-four hours, Kim had rattled Gerald's button-down world. A few minutes ago he had been ready to ravage her in a cruel, cold manner, but now she was actually offering herself to him as a lover. His sex life with Susan had come to a point where the act was as boring and predictable as doing a tax return, when it did happen, which wasn't very often lately. His experience with Mary had been exciting in a darkly disturbing way, but the prospect of actually making love to this willing young girl before him was even more so.

For the first time in several years, Gerald had no idea what to say or do. But Kim did. She quickly stripped out of her sweater and bra, and once again was naked in front of him. But this time she did not attempt to hide behind her hands. Instead she held them out to him as a welcoming gesture. Gerald reached out, took one of her hands, and slowly pulled her back toward the sofa.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.