Young Horny Boys - Cover

Young Horny Boys

by hentaiyoungboy

Copyright© 2006 by hentaiyoungboy

Erotica Sex Story: 2 young boys pratice sex with each other

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Gay   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

This is a true story, Happening to me personally at the age of 15. I am now 29 years old now and it's my first time telling it.

Hi my name is Zach and I am 15 years old, im just a normal boy, I like video games sports and girls. I have 1 good friend his name is john he is 17 We both go to the same High school together. We are the best of friends ever since we can remember. Every day in School, we would always meet up at the School cafeteria. John asked me hey u wanna spend the night tonight? and I said, sure dude ill bring over my game system and we can play all night long, john said great make sure u bring soul calibur 2 and be prepared to get your ass kicked. I said sure yea in your dreams beioootch!.We left and went to our classes

What a boring day at school that was im glad its over. I went home and started packing my bag, looking through my dresser drawer I found my playboy mag That I had lost months ago, I flipped through the pages drooling at all the beautiful wet pussys, wow it was really making me horny. So I said what the hell, I Dropped my pants, I had allot of spit in my mouth so I spit it in my right hand and began to jack off with my spit. My dick was so hard, I loved to jack off and did it daily. Pumping my shaft up and down fast it was great, right in the middle John slammed the door open and said Caught ya bitch! I threw the mag down grabbed my pants, Fumbleing around like crazy, finally I got my pants on I was so embarrassed. I couldn't think of any excuse he caught me red handed so to speak.

I said hey, why don't u try knocking for a change. John said hah wait till I tell every one at school what I saw. I said dammit, u better not tell a soul or I swear I kick your ass, he said don't sweat it every guy does it its no big deal. I said yea I guess, john said get your shit together and lets head over to my house mom has really made some good food for us. So I Grabbed my bag and we headed over to his house. As we were walking their he said nice mag I was looking at it while u was getting your stuff together that pussy sure did Look sweet. I said yea it sure does I still have a boner. we get to his house at about 6ish we hook up the ps2 and immediately start playing we must have played for 6 hours straight, his mom knocks on the door and says time to go to bed boys u have school tomorrow, we both said ok. John looks at me with a smirk and says I have a surprise for us tonight, like times before we both slept on the floor, john got up and locked his door and says check this out I got it from a friend at school, he reaches in his closet and pulls out a VHS tape, he looks over at me and says I haven't got to see it yet but its called lesbian sweet pussys. Just the thought of it caused me to get excited, so he turns off the lights and pops the tape into the VCR, 2 min later the most sweet lesbian hard core action we had ever seen was playing right in front of us. I started to feel a lil uncomfortable as I was getting a erection and it was raising the covers. I looked over and sure enough john was raising the covers with his boner to. John looks over and says I wonder what pussy feels like, I said I don't know but I bet it feels fucking great. john says yea I wish I had a warm wet hole to stick my dick in, and I said hell yea me to, then john said, if I ask u to do something will u do it? I said I dunno it depends on what it is I guess. Then john said if I ask u will u promise not to tell, I said yea ask me. John said I swear if u tell anyone ill tell every one what I saw u doing today, I said ok just fucking ask me already. so John asks me, do u want to know what a pussy feels like, and I said fuck yea, but we don't know any girls. then he says well we can practice on each other if u promise not to tell. I said wtf man are u crazy, he said no, I was spying on mom and dad last night and I have something I would like to try, right then he reaches under the covers and grabs my dick and starts to stroke it, wow it felt to good to say stop, then john says well do u wanna try it, I bet it would be sweet, and by the way if u don't ill tell every one that I caught u jacking off. I didn't really wanna do it but I said ok since we are so good friends. He says ok 1 sec he jumps up to his feet and pulls his pants down his dick was about 6inches mine about 5and a half he was circumcised like me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.