The Long Way - Cover

The Long Way

Copyright© 2006 by Dominic Lukas

Chapter 15B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15B - A bad situation at home forces Owen to move in with his brothers. He meets Aiden, and slowly begins to come out of his shell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I didn't get to see Aiden before I went to work, so all night I wondered about how his conversation with Janie went, and dreaded telling him about my own conversation with Adam. But I did want to see him. I hated that we hadn't spoken since that morning. It was way too long to go without seeing him.

Unfortunately, when I knocked on Aiden's door after work, there was no answer. And when I went upstairs, his bag was gone from my room. That didn't surprise me. It was Monday and he had planned on going back home, since his mother was gone.

But he wasn't home, and I was going stir-crazy.

Tony was actually home again, and we ate a quick dinner together. Chris had filled him in on my eventful day, at least the parts he knew about it.

"You're not suspended," Tony explained;"but you are kicked out of gym class. You'll have a free period now, unless you want to see if there is an opening available in another class."

I nodded. "I might do that. Sorry you guys had to go through the trouble, though."

"I'd just like to know why you're always the one to blame when Dennis Gordon is involved," Tony said bitterly.

"I did throw a basketball at his head," I admitted sheepishly.

"Which was childish." Tony frowned."But you didn't ask him to pick a fight with you. Just, do me a favor, okay? Since you're no longer in any classes with Dennis..."

"I'll stay away from him," I promised. "I mean it, no more fighting."

"Good." Tony nodded. "So, how did it go today with Aiden? Did Janie cause any trouble for you guys?"

"Not that I know of," I replied."Aiden talked to her earlier, but I haven't really seen him much today."

I went on to tell Tony about the rest of my day, including Adam's bad reaction to homosexuality and my coming out to Ryan. Tony was disappointed about Adam, but he seemed mostly concerned about my feelings towards it. I had done enough of sharing my feelings for one day, so I left my answers vague. But, I think Tony was proud of me for coming out to Ryan, and he let me know that he thought it had been a good decision, which only reinforced my belief that I could trust Ryan.

It was nine o'clock when Tony and I started cleaning up dinner. There was a knock on the door and I looked up from the dishes I was washing, hoping that it was Aiden, but Tony shattered all hopes of that.

"That's Jake," Tony announced. "Are you gonna be okay by yourself for a few hours?"

"Yeah, I'll finish cleaning up and probably just go to bed," I replied.

"Thanks, Owen."

Tony left with a smile on his face. It was kind of nice, seeing him so happy, and it was obvious that Jake was the reason why he seemed so happy. I wondered if Aiden made me smile like that. I got my answer when the very thought caused my lips to curl up at the corners.

When I finished cleaning up the kitchen, I went down to knock on Aiden's door again, but there was still no answer. I was beginning to wonder where he was, at the same time trying to avoid the thought that he could be with Janie.

There wasn't much I could do besides wait, at least where Aiden was concerned. And it was already late. If I wanted to meet Ryan for our workout I would have to go to bed soon.

But since I hadn't taken my shower yet, and I definitely needed one, I decided to go get cleaned up, and then I would try Aiden's door one more time before I went to bed.

The nice thing about our building is we never have to fight for hot water. Actually, most of the time the water is too hot, but it's perfect for relaxing away muscle aches, and I had built up plenty of tension during the course of the day.

Under the water, I closed my eyes and just relaxed. I needed it. I needed to take the time and clear my mind. Forget the day. Forget Janie. Forget Adam. Forget my concerns. They would be back soon enough. For now, I just wanted to forget everything except for the way that the hot water was beating down on my back.

I had just finished washing the shampoo from my hair when there was a soft tap on the bathroom door. I didn't think much of it and hummed my response. I wasn't even sure that it was loud enough for anyone to hear, but the door opened anyway, causing me to open my eyes.

"Tony?" I called, wondering if my brother was back early.

The only response I got was a cold rush of air against my ass as the shower curtain was pulled back. But before I could look back, a pair of familiar arms wrapped around me from behind.

I closed my eyes and leaned back, folding my arms over Aiden's as he pressed against my back, his soft organ against the cleft of my ass. I felt his mouth against my ear as his teeth grazed my lobe, followed by his tongue, and it sent a shiver down my body.

"I thought you went home tonight," I said."I stopped by, but you weren't there."

"I was going to go home," he replied, moving his hand up and down my stomach, sending more chills down my body and causing my cock to slowly inflate. "I did go home. But I wanted to see you."

"In the shower?" I asked, turning my head so that his lips brushed my cheek.

"That was just a bonus," hesaid, chuckling, loosening his grip on me so I could turn around and face him.

I rested my hands loosely on his hips. He was standing so that his erection was only slightly brushing against mine, but it was enough to make me jump and lean in closer, wanting more contact.

"I'm glad you came over," I said.

Aiden smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. I needed that kiss. It was soft at first, lips on lips and wet because of the water. I closed my eyes and felt his tongue slowly brush over my mouth before I opened for him, bringing my hand to cup the back of his head and my fingers to tangle in his hair, dragging him closer and thrusting my tongue against his, into his mouth. He tasted sweet, oddly enough, like skittles, and I found myself pushing my tongue in deeper, wanting to taste as much of him as I could get, inhaling his scent through my nostrils, trying to distinguish his unique smell from the soapy aroma laced in the steam from the shower.

He gradually slid his hands down my back, spreading his fingers and cupping my ass as he urged me closer to him until our stiff erections were pressed together. I slowly rotated my hips, grinding against him until he groaned against my mouth and pulled me closer. I broke the kiss but kept my lips against his, speaking against his mouth.

"Are you sleeping here tonight?" I asked."I still want to talk to you."

Aiden hummed his affirmative response, right before thrusting his tongue back into my mouth, over mine, coaxing me to open wider, which I did without hesitation, allowing him to taste me as he deepened the kiss.

I pushed my hand between our bodies and closed my fingers around both of our erections, stroking upwards. Aiden's body arched slightly and our mouths, being pressed so tightly together, muffled the small sound that escaped his throat.

I could feel him lightly trembling, his body obviously trying to hold back, so I broke away from the kiss and slowly moved my hands up his chest, circling his nipples with my index fingers as I moved my mouth over his neck, flicking my tongue against his throat.

I moved with him as he leaned backwards, holding himself up against the shower wall and bracing his feet on the bath mat to keep from slipping. I wrapped one arm around him, wanting to make sure he kept his balance as I moved my tongue over his neck, lightly grazing his skin with my teeth until I reached his chest, swirling my tongue over his right nipple, flicking at the hard little bead and then closing my teeth gently over it as his chest arched up.

I moved my hand down his back, over his ass to his thigh before I moved slowly up again, dipping the tips of my fingers into his cleft. I moved my other hand down his side and held his hip as I carefully dropped down, closing my eyes as the water hit the top of my head and ran down my face.

I moved my mouth over his stomach, pausing to nibble and lick in places before I continued my descent down, pushing my tongue through the thin trail of dark hair, beginning under his navel, leading downwards, my tongue only brushing against the side of his engorged erection.

As I kissed the base of his shaft, just above his balls, I felt Aiden's fingers moving through my hair as he pushed his hips forward, lightly grinding his cock against my face. I nuzzled against his organ as I pushed my tongue against his balls and then closed my lips over them, sucking as I traced the cleft of his ass with a finger, brushing over his sphincter. Aiden pressed back against the contact, sliding his legs a little further apart, the long, ripped muscles in his legs flexing as he kept his balance.

I pulled my mouth from his balls and kissed each of his inner thighs, nipping at his sensitive skin there as my finger brushed over his hole again.

His fingers closed over my head, trapping my hair as he wriggled his hips, arching towards me and widening his stance even more to grant further access. His gentle gasps and moans only deepened as I moved my mouth over the head of his erection, sealing my lips and flicking my tongue against his tiny slit, tasting a bead of pre-come.

I gripped the cheeks of his ass, spreading him wider as I pulled him towards my face, taking more of his shaft into my mouth, stretching my jaw and willing my throat to open and accommodate him.

Aiden's grip on my hair tightened and he suddenly thrust forward. I choked, but forced myself to control it when I realized that my nose was brushing up against his pubic hair. I hadn't expected to take so much of him in. My throat hurt and I couldn't breathe, not with the water constantly running down my face and my throat tightening around his cock. But at the moment I didn't care. His appreciative groan was reward enough.

He sounded beautiful.

Aiden's hips began to thrust slowly as I guided him in and out of my mouth, and when I brushed over his hole, pressing against the rough skin before tracing lower into his cleft to finger his perineum, his whole body began to wriggle.

I forced my eyes open, ignoring the water pouring into them and glanced up at Aiden. Damn he was hot. I mean, really hot. Sure, he could be called beautiful, but at the moment, I was sticking with hot.

He was leaning against the shower wall, his head turned slightly to the side. His hair, drenched with the water stuck to his neck and face, covering his eyes. His lips were slightly parted, still a little swollen from our kissing. His shoulders were against the shower wall, his arms turned down as he gripped my hair. The water was hitting his chest, running down his body. His abs seemed strained from his hips being arched forward and his legs parted, while his feet held firm against the bath mat, his toes curling to keep his balance. His breaths were coming in heavy gasps and small grunts as he tried to maintain his balance and attempted to arch his hips further up.

I took him into my mouth again, pushing my tongue against his shaft as I guided him deeper and applied more pressure against his perineum, brushing my finger back and forth, from the bottom of his sphincter to his balls. His body suddenly arched again and his shoulders dropped, his hands moving over my head and down my neck. His finger gripped my shoulders as he held himself up, using my body as a brace. I pulled my mouth back up the shaft of his cock, sealing my lips and swallowing as he came.

I placed my hands on Aiden's hips and guided him down to me as I let his softening member drop from my mouth. The shower floor was not the most comfortable place to be, even with the spongy mat, but at the moment I didn't care.

I pushed Aiden's hair back, out of his face and he dropped his lips over mine, nibbling until I opened and he thrust his tongue into my mouth, moving one hand down my back, cupping my ass and lifting me slightly off the floor as his other hand moved down my chest, his thumb brushing over my nipple before he moved lower, wrapping his fingers around my now aching cock.

He pulled his mouth away from mine and licked a few drops of water trickling down my cheek as he squeezed my erection, causing my body to instinctively arch up into his hand, my shaft grinding against the contact he offered.

"God, you're so good at that," he murmured.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and turned my head to find his lips again, kissing him and finding that I was grateful for the praise. I arched up as he moved his hand, stroking the length of my shaft, but when I felt his fingers dip into the cleft of my ass and press deliberately against my hole, I jumped.

That type of contact was definitely something that I wasn't used to. It wasn't that it hurt, and it wasn't even uncomfortable; actually, if anything it sent a small jolt to my cock. But, I wasn't used to it and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be.

I had never understood how Dan could offer up his body so freely to me. I wasn't sure how anyone could ever feel that trusting of another person.

I wasn't sure if I would ever have the guts to open myself to someone in that way.

It wasn't that anal sex was unappealing to me, and I had enjoyed it the one time that I had experienced it, but I hadn't been ready for it. And although I knew that Aiden was in no way trying to shove his cock up my virgin ass at the moment, the contact still gave me a scare.

And Aiden noticed it.

He withdrew his hand and pulled back from our kiss. For a moment I was worried that he was annoyed with me, but his expression seemed more questioning and concerned.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sitting back on his heels. I sat up, nodding as I pushed my wet hair back with my fingers.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just not used to that."

Aiden's hand came up and gently touched my shoulder.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked.

"No," I insisted."It didn't hurt, it's just..."

I looked away for a moment, trying not to blush. I had some experience, and I knew exactly how to give someone else pleasure. I was even growing more confidence, learning Aiden's body. But Aiden was different than Dan was. Dan had been almost what I'd call submissive. He liked it when I became the aggressor. Aiden seemed to like that too, but Aiden could become just as aggressive when it came to touching my body. And I liked it, but it still scared me. Part of me was concerned that I was acting skittish and he'd become annoyed with it.

"Are we moving too fast, Owen?" Aiden asked. Again, there was no annoyance in his voice, only concern.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.